It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You have been seriously misinformed, brainwashed and lied to. I used to think and believe what you are saying too, until I found out the truth. You should seriously consider doing some research about what you are talking about, rather than blindly believing everything you have been taught and have heard. For example it's become apparent that the 6 million number was fabricated, also ...the majority of the so called "jews" living in the land of Israel are known to be Khazars, a tribe of mongrel peoples who adopted the religion of judaism according to an edict from their king. They are NOT even real blood lineage Israelites! They are posers, fakes and frauds! There is much much more information about this IF you care and really want to know the truth.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here in an interesting bit of information for you all to have before you run off making unwarranted accusations about people. Here are some facts that you young rapscalllions ought to know before you run off into the world all wide-eyed, pointing fingers:

"
The Kol Nidre
By J B Campbell
[email protected]
11-30-3

The Kol Nidre is the holiest Jewish prayer and is recited several times on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. It means "all vows" and is a flat statement that no promise of any kind will be kept for the coming year. It is also sung by the cantor in synagogue, accompanied on the violin and goes like this:

"All vows, obligations, oaths or anathemas, pledges of all names, which we have vowed, sworn, devoted, or bound ourselves to, from this day of atonement, until the next day of atonement (whose arrival we hope for in happiness) we repent, aforehand, of them all, they shall all be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, void and made of no effect; they shall not be binding, nor have any power; the vows shall not be reckoned as vows, the obligations shall not be obligatory, nor the oaths considered as oaths."

"The Jazz Singer," the first talkie with Al Jolsen, describes the great devotion that Jews have for this "prayer." Jolsen plays a cantor's son who tries to break away from Jewish tradition but who in the end is drawn back to it, finally agreeing to sing the Kol Nidre on the great day. It is ironic that Hollywood's first motion picture with sound should have dealt with this explosive subject, even if the words were sung in Hebrew.

Can any person or people with this mentality be trusted? The Kol Nidre mentality is the underlying cause for all the anti-Jewish reaction by normal people down through the ages. Have we ever heard a renunciation of this "prayer" by any Jew - orthodox, reform or otherwise? In fact, how many of us are even aware of this subversive practice, this license to lie, which is glorified in a holy ritual every year?

Every Jew in a position of power, from Paul Wolfowitz to your judge, doctor or teacher, should be questioned on this subject. Jewish judges should be asked to recuse themselves on this grounds automatically. Only in this positive but defensive manner can we at this late date begin to take charge of our lives by denouncing the lie of "anti-Semitism" and confronting those whose practices are based on deception.

Remember the motto of Israel's elite organization, the Mossad: "By way of deception thou shalt make war." "

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Dear Plejarenentity,

first off, I'm not anti-semitic. I'm not right wing. I don't hate Jews. I don't hate anyone.

What you have done, is tell us the "official" version of things. The version the MSM gives us, day in day out.
Not everything is what it seems, my friend.
Now the Israelis or should I say the Jews, never had a country before to call their own. Not in our time anyway. The indigenous Palestinians did, you see. Now, imagine a foreign government invading Israel, splitting it up and systematically decreasing the population.
How would you feel about that?
I bet you wouldn't be too happy about it.
These people are not terrorists, they are freedom fighters. Fighting for their right of habitat in the country of their ancestors. If they retaliate, which they do in their limited little way, then there needs to be an understanding of it, even though their retaliation can be brutal und inhuman.

As far as the Holocaust is concerned:
You seem very biased and closed in your mind, but evermore information is being disclosed about these events, and it will come to the point one day, where these disclosures cannot be ignored any longer, even by you.
People like Faurrison and Zündel, who are historical revisionists, made out to be anti-semites and Jew haters by the protecting factions , have put together some quite valid information doubting the "official" version.
Now maybe they're right, maybe they're wrong, but the point is, we need to look at this information and revise history from scratch....together.
Not much stands up to close scrutiny nowadays. We should all realise that there is a hair in every soup served. Right now, there are people out there, who are trying to find out what these hairs are all about.
Maybe you should briefly join them and humble down a little before you go off, the way you do. Telling others they are hateful in a hateful manner isn't going to help anyone but yourself, venting your venom to release your own stress.

Good luck.

Dragonfly

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

Do you need more?

Yes I need more.

1) I need you to explain why Israel is the leader of UN sanctions against a nation.

2) I need you to explain to me if this justifies the relatively quick oppression and GENOCIDE of tens of thousands of Palestinians since the 1940's

3) Justify the displacement over HUNDREDS of thousands over that time

4) Justify the poisoning of drinking water from waste

5) Justify the numerous blockades of humanitarian aid for decades (see relevant UN votes),

6) Justify the sudden land grab sanctioned by the UN in which 5% of a populace gains more than 50% of the land seemingly overnight (see UN partition)

7) Explain the Police State environment which is forced on Palestinians who cannot have standing armies of their own while not meeting requirements for Statehood under International law, forcing them to only utilize paramilitary for defense (your 'terrorists")

8) Justify no currency of their own, forced to use currency of the 'invaders' (which were guests in the first place), just to rub it in their noses a little more.

9) Justify the separation of the Neo Palestine into two land masses, thus making it more dificult to obtain Statehood, for reason of land mass separation.

10) Justify Israel being a leader in "maimed civilians'

11) Justify land grabs by settlers which go unchecked or unpunished 90% of the time, with no real help from Israeli police in Hebron and other notable settlement lands.

12) Justify why Arabs should feel blowback for the Holocaust

13) Justify Zionism , a political ideology which at it's root, is based on a collective ego and grandiose belief of "State for an Ethnicity", in a region surrounded by mostly Muslim Arabs (who thought of that brilliance?) In which said State is the culmination of Religious belief (Theocracy) and Ethnic Right of Passage (Semi Oligarchy/ Manifest Destiny) rolled into one.

14) Justify Israel civilian hit rate far exceeding their military hit rate given the fact that their technology is one of the most advanced in the world.

15) Justify collective punishment, coming from a people who suffered collective punishment for centuries (Stockholm Syndrome?)

That's kinda of just for starters. The 'boo hoo' story of Israel in the past, does not address the things I have asked. The Mid East conflict is not ancient history. It's a relatively recent and contemporary problem. The photos of Abraham and Moses suffering for God, or the gypsy style romantic fantasy of Israel is long gone.

Please address the actions of the last 60 years, at least.

Why is this nation our friend? A nation which was caught recently waging what was called "the biggest spy operation within US borders"? (See Israeli Spy Ring)

Why did they bomb the USS Cole?

Why did they send phony Intel to the "Office of Special Plans" and infiltrate the Pentagon?

Why do we supply Gaza with food and aid, and yet supply Israel with Billions of dollars and weaponry?

Why did Ehud Barack plan this operation "Cast Lead" 6 months ago? Was there ever an intention for a cease fire?

Why does this happen DAYS away from Bush losing power? An event that some think could start a third Intifada?

Why? Why?? Why???? Why???????

The old "boo hoo" stories about Israel have no effect on me and don't answer the questions.

So to answer your question....yes....there is more data needed. An appeal to emotion by giving a "but Israel has suffered so much in their day" doesn't address these things.

I could, QUITE LITERALLY, spend all DAY listing concerns and hypocrisies of Israel. I quite honestly don't have the time. That itself says much about Israel's actions.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Citizen Aenima]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
The Jewish people have been persecuted for centuries for one main thing in particular, and I know many will flame me for this, but the truth hurts.

Jewish people as a community are reknowned for backstabbing and wheeling and dealing and doing whatever it takes to make an extra dollar. Some may say that this is the spirit of Capitalism, and so be it. But the turth is many have been shafted over the centuries and have bred anger and hatred over it and have turned it towards the jewish peoples.

Jewish people have tried through the centuries to get close as possible to royalty and those in power, to expand their influence. We see that today, with jews being in influential positions everywhere, from Government, to Media to Finance.

The holocaust of the Second World War was truly a bad thing, but it was not the only holocaust to have happened, and the 6 million figure was a number made up at a UN conference just after the War and not substantiated by an actual death toll/count.

I see you are still sniping around. The truth hurts? Remember when you point your index finger at someone there are three finger under it pointing right back at you.

Why do you stereo type Jews like you did in your above comment? This is the mentality of 14 century Europe that blamed the Jews for the Black Death, claiming the Jews poisoned all the wells in Europe.
The Jews came under suspicion and were blamed because they were not dying from the disease like the rest of the people. Ya know why? Because they had the sense to wash their eating tools and wash themselves...that's why.

The Jewish people represent a very tiny segement of the wrld's population yet look at what they have contributed to the world. Considering that the Jewish people constitute a mere one half of one percent of the world's population, Jewish contribution to religion, science, literature, music, medicine, finance, philosophy, entertainment etc., is staggering.

In the field of medicine alone, Jewish contributions are staggering and continue to be so. It was a Jew who created the first polio vaccine, who discovered insulin, who discovered that aspirin dealt with pain, who discovered chloral hydrate for convulsions, who discovered streptomycin, who discovered the origin and spread of infectious diseases, who invented the test for diagnosis of syphilis, who identified the first cancer virus, who discovered the cure for pellagra and added to the knowledge about yellow fever, typhoid, typhus, measles, diphtheria and influenza. Today, Israel, a nation only sixty years old, has emerged at the forefront of stem-cell research, which will, in the near future, give humanity unprecedented medical treatment for degenerative diseases.

Your comments are completely without foundation. I'm sick of all this bias, trash talk, and anti Semitic rhetoric.

Now that I've read two of your posts I find even your avitar to be offensive. Think about it. You come off like a sniper taking pot shots at Jews with your words.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by John Matrix]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

But the point is, many Zionists have positions in the US Congress which makes the situation worse. The fact that many media outlets are owned by Jewish businessmen contributes to the one sided portrayal of what is going on in the United States-

Big star for you Melbourne_Militia,

Yes, the zionists do control CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS and so on..with that in mind, it keeps most people in a dull state where they don't see what's really going on there(Palestine). You know I'm really starting to doubt Obama in a sense that it's too late for him to be able change anything with the already established order and his apparent choice of supporting the rogue state known as Israel in which the first choice he made for his cabinet was Rahm(Rambo) Emmanuel as white house chief of staff. Countdown to Jan 20 continues, we can only hope for an unbiased Obama who can try and save as many lives as possible be it Jewish Muslim or otherwise.

Merry Christmas and happy new year folks!!

Majorion

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

You have a major misconception. You equate being anti-Israeli to being anti-Semite. Israel is a country, Israelis are a nationality, Jewish is a race and religion. Being anti-Israel does not equate one to being an anti-Semite, because the person is against a country. Being anti-Israeli does not equate one to being an anti-Semite, because the person is against a goverment.

Being anti-Jewish does equate one to being an anti-Semite.

The first Jews were not called Jews because of their religion, they were known as being Jewish from being born through the lineage of other Jews. In Israel, not all Jews there are Jewish by race. Many of the new Jewish immigrants coming to Israel are Jewish only by faith.

Even today, one of my good friends from Israel is a "Jew" but she's Athiest by faith, because her race is Jewish.

Don't have the misconception that Israel = Judaism. Not all Jews accept Israel, including groups like Neturei Karta.

To be Semitic, the group has to speak a language that is Semetic in origin. Arabs too are Semitic.

If being anti-Israeli = anti-Semitism, then being anti-Palestinian also = being anti-Semetic since they are a Semetic people too.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

You forgot to add that being pro-Palestine makes one an:

Pro-Semite!

AskaNAZIS are not semitic.

But who cares, Israel is murdering children, but terrorist children - so that makes it OKAY.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Citizen Aenima

Justiy yourself before God and see how far you get. No man can say he loves God while he hates another man. That would make him a liar, and God isn't too fond of liars.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Yes I know my history... that was not the answer I was looking for though. Since like jews, the albigense christians were prosecuted as well, but these though were the reason that the inquisition was born, that even makes albigense heretics even more hated than jews. Question is... even such a big event like the inquisition wasnt even created thinking of the jews, what makes jews so important and so inconvinient that even tho they are not the main problem they are still hated?

I mean, if they were so hated why wasnt the inquisition born because of them?

Some things just dont fit right.

So they are the most hated ppl on earth, still they are not that important BUT we just dont want them here. The others we kill, the Jews we send away. Then theres the gipsy factor. Gipsies were prosecuted and killed also... but still werent bad enough for ppl to send them away.

It seems like there were more to the jews or else they would have been just killed and period. Was made to the moors. Expelled, killed, whatever... but then they settled. Gipsies were expelled also... but settled (more or less). Still none of these and other ppls were hated and expelled over and over again like they have a curse or something... or they're just the root of all evil and no one wants them around.

History itself is obscure when it comes to jews. They have to have something that makes EVERYONE not wanting them around. Like having a cursed object, we just pass it hand to hand cause nobody wants to touch that crap.

The answer I was looking for was not the one I already knew... I was looking for "why hasnt it stop already?" Moors, gipsies, anglicans, Albigenses, hell the protestants have the top death toll ... 30 years catholics killed about 14 million of protestants because of 2 catholics were thrown out of a window! (by the way... protestants were probaly the biggest death toll over a thousand years... theres even a protestant inquisition made just for them)

But out of all this, what hate still remains today? The jews! We dont hate or talk about anyone else like we talk of jews. Not protestants, not anglicans... no one. Everyone has their rights and are respected. sure sometimes there are "frictions" still nothing like the jews.

The main enemy of southern europe for instance were the moors... we drove them off, end of story - go live with your friends. And they made friends... and settled and have been there ever since!

Why didnt that happen to the jews? Why in every place they were "transfered" to, happened the same? No one likes them! No one!

If these were all gripes marked in DNA because of the past, the moors or the protestants had a lot more reason to be prosecuted, hated, killed and tortured still today if it depended on their historic past!

I was hoping you would explain me that... dont give me a history lesson or a religious lesson cause that will take me back to college again.

Just try to justify why does the world still hate them.

My vote is... its not because of history, because there are religions and ppl far more hated then jews... I think its due to all that greedy mentality, they only look to themselves and to protect themselves, not helping anyone or anything unless they have something to gain from it. They are knowned has self-centered, deceiving, egoistical, they are a money-driven ppl, only their interest matters them. Known by not been very keen of helping others and keeping everything to themselves. Theres a story which tells that jews can borrow a shovel just so they dont have to use their own shovel so it doesnt break. They refuse to be part of a whole and see themselves as an elite of "chosen ones" much like our friend there. power hungry. infiltrators. corruptors.

So maybe the whole world has something against a ppl that has their own world inside, exclusive to themselves.

Whats your point of view on this

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Let's use a metaphor to better understand Israel's place in the middle east in the simplest terms (keep in mind this is a rough generalization):

Imagine you are a child and have a group of friends. You've known each other for years and you all have similar interests and common beliefs. This represents that arab countries in the middle east. Then one day your parents tell you that there is a new kid in town and you are going to have to be his friend. You have no choice, it's just the way it is. Well this new kid looks and acts differently than you or any of your friends, plus he gets special priviledges, gets to play with all your toys, and all the parents seem to like him more than they like you and all of your friends. In addition, this kid as no interest in adapting to your social circle, and constantly threatens to beat you and all your friends up. This seems pretty unfair to you, so you and your friends decide to shun him and try to not be his friend. Well, when your parents find out about this, they get very angry and tell you again that you have to be friends or else. And the cycle continues.

If it isn't already obvious, you and your friends represent the Arab states, the new kid represents Israel, and the parents represent the U.S., Europe, and most of the Western countries. I think Palestinians and Arabs have quite a right to be pissed off when powers beyond their control force them to coexist with such an entity. As long as Israel continues to get special treatment by the major geopolitical powers of the world, and refuses to play nice with the countries that border them, they will continue to be a target.

I'm not sure I sympathize with either side, but I sure as hell know that Israel is no more innocent than these other countries. This is true regardless of their history. The Arabs don't owe the Jews anything just because they've been persecuted for a long time. You still have to earn respect.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

the jewish people are not supposed to have their own country.. they are supposed to live among other religions in all countries. real jewish people know that palestine should still be palestine but they are welcome with open arms to live side by side with muslims. it should go back to the way it was before world war 2. (comin from a "catholic" from the us) do some real research. find out out what the people there want... and just chill out a bit.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by Citizen Aenima

Justiy yourself before God and see how far you get. No man can say he loves God while he hates another man. That would make him a liar, and God isn't too fond of liars.

You're arguing fairy tales. I don't do fairy tales. I listed specific concerns and data.

"God" is not data. God is a subjective belief and concept. I do not believe in your concept of "God". God is not proven, and if there was one, I'm sure the moment "it" was proven, it would lose all of it's "Godhood".

Concepts, ideas, ideologies, thoughts, forms, are not facts.

This "God" stuff is irrelevant to the discussion.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonfly386
Now the Israelis or should I say the Jews, never had a country before to call their own. Not in our time anyway. The indigenous Palestinians did, you see. Now, imagine a foreign government invading Israel, splitting it up and systematically decreasing the population.

The Israelis never “Invaded” Palestine, split it up, and systematically started decreasing the population. As I stated just a few posts ago, Palestine has never even officially been a country. It was last under the control of the British, and when their mandate ended in 1948, they offered to split the territory in half between the Jews and Arabs. The Jews accepted this plan, but the Arabs rejected it, refusing all negotiations. When the mandate ended without agreement from the Arab side, Israel was founded. The Arab nations immediately went to war against Israel, since they would not allow the Dome of the Rock or Jerusalem to be under Jewish Control. Israel took even more land as a result of the wars started by the Arab nations. They have given most of it back since then with the exception of disputed areas that hold significant strategical value for the defense of Israel itself. Places like the Golan Heights were used to fire artillery barrages deep inside Israeli territory, and Israel has a difficult time with returning such areas under Arab control.

So a better comparison would be if you and a relative were arguing over some deceased relatives piece of land, and the judge decided to split that land in half. You agree, and your relative does not. The judge grants you the land, and cannot do anything for your relative as they refuse to compromise reasonable terms. After this your relative starts lighting your property on fire once a week, then when you get fed up and clock him one, he calls the police and press on you.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Its a well-known fact that Jewish people have contributed much to art, philosophy, science, and other subjects. However, everyone else (from the Vietnamese to the Columbian , the Ethiopian to the Korean) has done their fair share to enrich the world, as well. All of us non-Jewish people and our ancestors deserve some credit, too. But, when it comes to victimization on the world stage, we turn away our eyes from the killings in Darfur, the Chinese land grab of Tibet, the rampant drug and prostitution business in Central America, and the slums of India and Asia. We ignore the high rates of suicide and drunkeness in Native American reservations. Instead, the mass media outlets point our heads to the "Chosen people": Israel. If you ask me, Israel's problems don't compare to other tragic situations going on in the world. And, the world is a big place. People are dying each day of malnutrition, cancer, heart disease, and even suicide. I think, more than hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, die each day. We should focus on those bigger problems that affect us at home in addition to the situation in the Middle East (if it will ever get solved)?

The Eggman

[edit on 31-12-2008 by theeggman1999]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

"Palestine has never even officially been a country."

Wrong Again.

The Balfour Declaration:

"The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a classified formal statement of policy by the British government stating that the British government "view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people" with the understanding that "nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

The declaration was made in a letter from Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation, a private Zionist organization. The letter reflected the position of the British Cabinet, as agreed upon in a meeting on 31 October 1917. It further stated that the declaration is a sign of "sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations." "

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
In response to the letter posted: “israel haters / anti semites please listen up” - I comment as follows: Every Nation must have a will to exist and co-exist. This is fundamental to your points raised.
We should also ascertain if you have been into the neighbouring Arab states and not only Israel, since you have been to the latter so many times. In other words, have you also experienced the daily lives of people living in Palestine? Now, it's important to distinguish between Judaism and Zionism. Also, your reference to Israeli/Jewish People - What are you implying? An Israeli is a person resident in Israel. A Jew makes reference to a Religion. Is the Israeli attacks part of the Torah and are the attacks from Hamas and others also orthodox teachings of the Quraan? Zionism is the will to create an Israeli state for its people in Palestine. The Torah does not propogate this behaviour, nor does it entertain Zionism. Zionism has been created and is not a religion. Also, you make reference to Jew-haters or persecutors. No, no one hates Jews. They may dislike Zionists, based on its values and morals – to create a Homeland for all Jews – the land of Israel, but Judaism is similar to Islaam – they are peace-loving religions.
Secondly, as Zionists are protecting its people and land, the same shall apply to Palestine, where land has been usurped over decades of time. In defense, actually with very little arms, certain factions will take up arms and protect Palestine. In other words, both camps feel they are doing the right thing - to protect their land. With Palestinians having very little military support/capabilities, it will become obvious for people to go to extreme measures, viz. suicide bombers, etc. which has been dubbed by all as a Jihad. Is this correct? Is this an actual Jihad in Islaam? Are Muslims allowed to take their lives at the expense of others?
With over USD 77Bn of aid in favour of Israel from America annually - is this correct? To do what ? For the right to self-preservation? The right to defend against a lame duck. And what about the other Arab states. What's their role? Why are they so quiet? Are they concerned about the oil prices plummeting?
Are you saying that Palestine should relinquish its right to co-exist with Israel, and under what conditions? Conditions to be terrorised by big-brother Israel, with US-Aid?
Now, what have we done about the holocaust. What can we do? Resurrect Hitler from his grave and convict him of war-crimes? What you and I should commit to is to state that these atrocities shall never happen again, and yes, it was a very serious injustice, thus the term, holocaust. Let’s not regress and repeat history with fascism of this caliber. The Jews were persecuted, now certain factions that supposedly subscribe to Judaism becomes the persecutor! These are Zionists NOT Orthodox Jews.
Who are the terrorists? The Muslims or the Zionists? Let’s argue that the minority groups have discredited their religions and unfortunately the Muslim world has paid the price as the villains, due to some small factions fighting a “worthy cause”. Due to the densely populated areas of these regions, as referred to, the Hamas’s, etc. will be confined to areas which house civilians. The consequences of any attack are civilian casualties unfortunately, so you have no excuse to state that they hide amongst their people!
We cannot justify our statements since we are looking at CONSEQUENCES of something gone horribly wrong. We have to address the root-cause of this animosity before we make “informed” judgements or statements.
Seeing a shoe, limb, blood or funeral procession taking place is not a stereotype or propaganda – It’s REAL and is a consequence of this atrocity, and it happens on the Israeli side as well, maybe not that often, but it’s real things happening!! So don’t underplay this statement. No one has the right to take a life under these conditions. We must exhaust all options before missiles fly through the sky.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by dragonfly386

The Israelis never “Invaded” Palestine, split it up, and systematically started decreasing the population. As I stated just a few posts ago, Palestine has never even officially been a country. It was last under the control of the British, and when their mandate ended in 1948, they offered to split the territory in half between the Jews and Arabs. The Jews accepted this plan, but the Arabs rejected it, refusing all negotiations. When the mandate ended without agreement from the Arab side, Israel was founded. The Arab nations immediately went to war against Israel, since they would not allow the Dome of the Rock or Jerusalem to be under Jewish Control. Israel took even more land as a result of the wars started by the Arab nations. They have given most of it back since then with the exception of disputed areas that hold significant strategical value for the defense of Israel itself. Places like the Golan Heights were used to fire artillery barrages deep inside Israeli territory, and Israel has a difficult time with returning such areas under Arab control.

So a better comparison would be if you and a relative were arguing over some deceased relatives piece of land, and the judge decided to split that land in half. You agree, and your relative does not. The judge grants you the land, and cannot do anything for your relative as they refuse to compromise reasonable terms. After this your relative starts lighting your property on fire once a week, then when you get fed up and clock him one, he calls the police and press on you.

Yes, I like Wikipedia too.

Anywho, ummmmm, the land of "Palestine" was agreed to by ....well mostly everyone and their mother around the early 20th century. The "Jews" were displaced and came into this land from Europe. (Poland, Russia, etc.). The were guests in mainly Arab land. They shared neighborhoods, shared duties, shared work, borrowed money, babysat each others kids...all without any problem.

Their mantra also at the time that they were a displaced people , this was understood that they had no need or want for 'land' or Statehood. The home turf Arabs and Muslims saw no threat. Life was good and everyone got along.

The last of the waves bought the bankers and money experts in that were displaced from Europe circa WW2. So the influx of money came into this new 'squatter' land where the Jewish people were massing on now. They had now gained financial freedom and lo and behold, Zionism , a new breed of Politics in that region, comes along.

British mandate is about to expire and BOOM, "We want Independence and our own State".

Palestinian says "whoa, wtf is this, wait a minute"

Jews and Muslims both riled and argued saying this can't be... but the Zionist party wins favor.

So 5% of a people gain 50-60 % of a land mass in a Partition mandated by a newly formed Super NGO called the "UN".

A few wars later, a few more pieces of land gained, more land acquired while the VERY ARAB and VERY MUSLIM people are herded into a Gulag style land mass..........

and ummm, you wonder what all the hub bub is about?????

just checking

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join