It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

Originally posted by PopeyeFAFL

Originally posted by phinubian
I don't want anyone to throw a shoe at me, but aren't these semites against semites? I thought everyone in that region are considered semitic.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by phinubian]

You are right about that, but Jews are so full of themselves that any criticisms of the state of Israel is immediately qualify of anti-semites (they basically want to push you in a corner (treating you of anti-semites), where whatever you say or do automatically disqualify you.

Anyway, for the US media, it is always July (Jews-Lies), since they control it.

I had to give you a star for that!

Well said.

EDIT:

Die_Another_Day

By the way... in Portugal, Aristides Sousa Mendes was nothing but an oportunistic bastard with no special trait, always living of his brother brilliant acomplishments and living in his shadow, he lousy and what he did and he did in fact charged the jews to give them their passports. He made a LOT of money that way reliefing the jews of their wealth so they could have their freedom. And guess what, to some he just took their money and didnt issue the passport. Salazar, one of portugal's greatest personalities did get rid of Aristides, not because of the jew-help crap but because he was a corrupt and incompetent little man. In my opinion he should have been shot.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by MilitieTempliSalmo]

yet another anti semite
reported you both for that comment

if i caled a muslim a ***slim that would be racist wouldnt it
same thing

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Israel has not only given Palestinians a place to stay but has let them govern themselves and even provided for them in essential commodities and jobs!

how nice of Israel to let Palestinians live in there country, and allow them to have power and medication as well as food, Oh thats right, those last 3 are just given at a minimum so that Israel looks kind and compasionate.
If they allowed Palestien to self govern they would respect the fact that the Palestinians voted Humas into power.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

it is an estimated 6 million of jewish descent who were killed so please dont try deter the point and make the holocaust seem like `meh it wasnt that bad`

160 million people died in wars during the 20th century

1860-65: American civil war (360,000)
1886-1908: Belgium-Congo Free State (3 million)
1899-02: British-Boer war (100,000)
1899-03: Colombian civil war (120,000)
1899-02: Philippines vs USA (20,000)
1900-01: Boxer rebels against Russia, Britain, France, Japan, USA against rebels (35,000)
1903: Ottomans vs Macedonian rebels (20,000)
1904: Germany vs Namibia (65,000)
1904-05: Japan vs Russia (150,000)
1910-20: Mexican revolution (250,000)
1911: Chinese Revolution (2.4 million)
1911-12: Italian-Ottoman war (20,000)
1912-13: Balkan wars (150,000)
1915: the Ottoman empire slaughters Armenians (1.2 million)
1915-20: the Ottoman empire slaughters 500,000 Assyrians
1916-23: the Ottoman empire slaughters 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000 Anatolian Greeks
1914-18: World War I (20 million)
1916: Kyrgyz revolt against Russia (120,000)
1917-21: Soviet revolution (5 million)
1917-19: Greece vs Turkey (45,000)
1919-21: Poland vs Soviet Union (27,000)
1928-37: Chinese civil war (2 million)
1931: Japanese Manchurian War (1.1 million)
1932-33: Soviet Union vs Ukraine (10 million)
1934: Mao's Long March (170,000)
1936: Italy's invasion of Ethiopia (200,000)
1936-37: Stalin's purges (13 million)
1936-39: Spanish civil war (600,000)
1937-45: Japanese invasion of China (500,000)
1939-45: World War II (55 million) including holocaust and Chinese revolution
1946-49: Chinese civil war (1.2 million)
1946-49: Greek civil war (50,000)
1946-54: France-Vietnam war (600,000)
1947: Partition of India and Pakistan (1 million)
1947: Taiwan's uprising against the Kuomintang (30,000)
1948-1958: Colombian civil war (250,000)
1948-1973: Arab-Israeli wars (70,000)
1949-: Indian Muslims vs Hindus (20,000)
1949-50: Mainland China vs Tibet (1,200,000)
1950-53: Korean war (3 million)
1952-59: Kenya's Mau Mau insurrection (20,000)
1954-62: French-Algerian war (368,000)
1958-61: Mao's "Great Leap Forward" (38 million)
1960-90: South Africa vs Africa National Congress (?)
1960-96: Guatemala's civil war (200,000)
1961-98: Indonesia vs West Papua/Irian (100,000)
1961-2003: Kurds vs Iraq (180,000)
1962-75: Mozambique Frelimo vs Portugal (?)
1964-73: USA-Vietnam war (3 million)
1965: second India-Pakistan war over Kashmir
1965-66: Indonesian civil war (250,000)
1966-69: Mao's "Cultural Revolution" (11 million)
1966-: Colombia's civil war (31,000)
1967-70: Nigeria-Biafra civil war (800,000)
1968-80: Rhodesia's civil war (?)
1969-: Philippines vs New People's Army (40,000)
1969-79: Idi Amin, Uganda (300,000)
1969-02: IRA - Norther Ireland's civil war (2,000)
1969-79: Francisco Macias Nguema, Equatorial Guinea (50,000)
1971: Pakistan-Bangladesh civil war (500,000)
1972-: Philippines vs Muslim separatists (Moro Islamic Liberation Front, etc) (120,000)
1972: Burundi's civil war (300,000)
1972-79: Rhodesia/Zimbabwe's civil war (30,000)
1974-91: Ethiopian civil war (1,000,000)
1975-78: Menghitsu, Ethiopia (1.5 million)
1975-79: Khmer Rouge, Cambodia (1.7 million)
1975-89: Boat people, Vietnam (250,000)
1975-90: civil war in Lebanon (40,000)
1975-87: Laos' civil war (184,000)
1975-2002: Angolan civil war (500,000)
1976-83: Argentina's military regime (20,000)
1976-93: Mozambique's civil war (900,000)
1976-98: Indonesia-East Timor civil war (600,000)
1976-2005: Indonesia-Aceh (GAM) civil war (12,000)
1977-92: El Salvador's civil war (75,000)
1979: Vietnam-China war (30,000)
1979-88: the Soviet Union invades Afghanistan (1.3 million)
1980-88: Iraq-Iran war (1 million)
1980-92: Sendero Luminoso - Peru's civil war (69,000)
1980-99: Kurds vs Turkey (35,000)
1981-90: Nicaragua vs Contras (60,000)
1982-90: Hisse

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Wow…
Your ignorance of Christianity is paramount. I guess you slept through a lot of Sunday School sessions if you supposedly grew up a Christian.

Originally posted by justamomma
Having grown up in the Christian religion, you have failed to be honest. Christians support the Jewish people only because they believe that in doing so, they will help usher in the supposed god in the flesh man, Jesus.

Christians do not support Israel because we think that it will usher in Jesus Christ in the flesh again. In case you might have missed this point in school, he has long since come and left this world. We do, however; believe that he will return again in the end times, which has nothing to do with Israel unless you are a believer in Jesuit Futurism. The reason most Christians support Israel is this verse here:

Genesis 12:1 The LORD had said to Abram...I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse.

If one pays attention to christian theology, they think that the jewish religion is opposed by G-d and what is really sick, their support of the jewish ppl leads to their demise and slaughter if they don't believe in the christian god.

According to Christianity any who refuse to accept Christ, deny themselves salvation, regardless of religion. However that is not to say that God opposes the Jews, as a matter of fact he blesses them. The first fruits of salvation are 12,000 Jews from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, who accept Christ was the messiah who was sent to them.

There is much deception in the christian view and supposed support of the Jewish people. I will not accuse you of being aware of this, but dig a little deeper into your new testament and the teachings of Paul.

And what did Paul supposedly say?

As for Jesus, he did not take kindly to those who were gentiles. If you don't know this, studying your religion through your texts might be a top priority that you should conisider.

Christ treated Gentiles very well, though he was here as the promised Jewish Messiah, and they were his top priority.

Luk 7:1-9 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant. And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this: For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue. Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof: Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

He certainly seemed to think highly of this Gentile, didn’t he?

Jewish knowlege should never be lumped in as though it is compatable with Christian dogma just as much as Islam shouldn't be. this however doesn't mean that one should condemn another for their beliefs.. and that is where we have all allowed ourselves to be manipulated.

Christianity is based on Judaism before it, Christ came to complete the Old Testament teachings, and correct flawed Jewish religious laws (such as the Sabbath day). You cannot have one without the other.

If you are going to try and rip on Christianity, at least have some idea of what you are trying to rip on from actual Christian teaching.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Quoted recently as "The war to the bitter end".

People need to evolve and start working together.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentity
yet another anti semite

same thing

Please. Stop playing that Anti-Semetic crap. All Arabs are semites, too, you know?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

I'm on board with you. I posted so many videos and articles during the last week to answer the racists but they just don't read them once a new page is started.....the articles get lost in the mix and new people coming into the discussion don't seem to read all the posts before commenting. If new people went through all the posts and research materials linked to from the start of the thread, they would not be making the same arguments as the other 25 people before them made(cuz they were blown out of the water by the truth).

Everything you have said is exactly what I found to be true in my research. My life experience has taught me that there is no depth to the depravity of the human mind when bent on causing someone or some other group harm. Anyone percieved to be an outsider or different is shunned and becomes the brunt of all manner of wicked evil lies, slanders, accusations, prejudice, etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The issue here isn't whether or not it is reasonable to expect irrational behavior from those who have been abused. You can talk all day long about how logical it is to expect Israel to do what they are doing. That will not, however, lend the first iota of justification to these actions.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

your the one who needs to study YOUR history... as the `retarrded, homosexuals etc etc` were besides the 6 million
it is an estimated 6 million of jewish descent who were killed so please dont try deter the point and make the holocaust seem like `meh it wasnt that bad`

Well... face it. It wasnt. Still... one dead is bad already specially for those reasons. So if one is bad already... dont need to make up 6 million... but nooooooo you needed something big to victimize yourselves till the end of times... and we have to listen to that victim bs over and over again, its like a never ending story as a reason to do everything because you've been prosecuted for 2000 years... boohoo.

Now the question rises... WHY oh WHY in 2000 years nobody liked you guys? Using one other member's words, I mean... you went to one place, you got kicked out, then you moved, then you got kicked out again, then you moved to another location and you got kicked out... now... have you asked yourself if the problem lies in your neighbours or... does the problem lies in you? Cause I mean... they cant be all wrong right?

Now we all have a list of all the bs we'll have to take till the earth explodes or the sun dies and this is one of them...

- I'm a jew, I suffered and have be excluded for 2000 years - or at least my ancestors did, I know nothing about anything and I've seen nothing but the pain that my ancestors went through is in my DNA and it still hurts

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You do know that the Arabs are a semitic people, yes?

In order to be anti-semitic, one would have to hate all semitic peoples, yes?

"Anti-semite" is propaganda.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

I'm on board with you. I posted so many videos and articles during the last week to answer the racists but they just don't read them once a new page is started.....the articles get lost in the mix and new people coming into the discussion don't seem to read all the posts before commenting. If new people went through all the posts and research materials linked to from the start of the thread, they would not be making the same arguments as the other 25 people before them made(cuz they were blown out of the water by the truth).

Everything you have said is exactly what I found to be true in my research. My life experience has taught me that there is no depth to the depravity of the human mind when bent on causing someone or some other group harm. Anyone percieved to be an outsider or different is shunned and becomes the brunt of all manner of wicked evil lies, slanders, accusations, prejudice, etc.

thank you
its like the ufo scenario... say you had a ufo land at the whitehouse...recorded on camera... youll still get people who werent there say `oh it never happend` oh `cgi` etc etc.... point being there will ALWAYS BE PEOPLE in denial even if they know they are wrong, because they have an ego to protect and they cant face saying `you know what maybe i dont know the full story`

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Wow.

If you are a troll, you have got some serious skillz.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
JUST STOP,

Try not to be reactionary,slow down and read and re-read the post of one another,

Meet each other half way,

Contemplate the posts.

Rise above your emotions and desire to react in a negative way.

These same old arguments,dear god.

Can you find common ground? Can you try to see the world through one another's eyes?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

yet another anti semite

same thing

What did I say? You're a jew, I call you a jew... what do you want? Do you want me to call you a Falafel?

I call things by their name... a jew is a jew, a black is a black, a fag is a fag, and so on... sorry if you dont like the word jew but its certainly not your fault... since you suffered so much for 2000 years and nobody likes you and all and ppl are all anti-semite and 6 million of you died and all...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

your the one who needs to study YOUR history... as the `retarrded, homosexuals etc etc` were besides the 6 million

Well... face it. It wasnt. Still... one dead is bad already specially for those reasons. So if one is bad already... dont need to make up 6 million... but nooooooo you needed something big to victimize yourselves till the end of times... and we have to listen to that victim bs over and over again, its like a never ending story as a reason to do everything because you've been prosecuted for 2000 years... boohoo.

Now the question rises... WHY oh WHY in 2000 years nobody liked you guys? Using one other member's words, I mean... you went to one place, you got kicked out, then you moved, then you got kicked out again, then you moved to another location and you got kicked out... now... have you asked yourself if the problem lies in your neighbours or... does the problem lies in you? Cause I mean... they cant be all wrong right?

Now we all have a list of all the bs we'll have to take till the earth explodes or the sun dies and this is one of them...

- I'm a jew, I suffered and have be excluded for 2000 years - or at least my ancestors did, I know nothing about anything and I've seen nothing but the pain that my ancestors went through is in my DNA and it still hurts

want the answer?

because theres something different about jewish people

to anybody else

something different

there that jewish soul in a person which makes him or her different to anybody else

we are the chosen people

and its sheer jelousy that makes other people hate us

very soon OUR messiah will come and save us all
as all what is happening right now is still part of our exile, its a test

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

sometimes it is better to walk away and cool off

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Check this YouTube out on if Israel made cheesy videos like Hamas.
jp.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
To me this whole thing seems very simple.

When Israel was formed there was an offer to build a Palestinian state as well by splitting things right down the middle. The Palestinians refused this because they wanted all of Jerusalem, and the Temple mount. All Muslims rose up when the Temple mount came under Jewish territory, for fear that the Jews would level it, and rebuild the Jewish Temple. So they had their first war almost immediately after Israel was founded. During that war, and proceeding wars certain pieces of territory that were used as strategic artillery zones by the Arabs, were taken and held by the Israelis. The Arabs still want those zones so they can strike deeply into Israel, and Israel (for obvious defensive reasons) doesn’t want them back under Arab control. The Palestinians remain there as a thorn in Israel’s side, allowing for all kinds of negative publicity on behalf the Arab nations, every time the Israelis fight back.

The cycle is endless…
The Arabs will strike into Israel, prompting retaliation on their forces hiding in the civilian population, providing photo-ops for the press to show how evil Israel is, and how they feel it should to be removed as a nation. Get used to it, this happens every year, it is certainly not WW3, or the End of the World. The Palestinians are a PR tool pulled out by the other Arab nations when they want justification for a military strike, or terrorist act. Why would anyone else remain in harms way, unless it was for some agenda? It seems to me that the Syrians even tried to take in the Palestinians at one point in time, and then they expelled them right back out again. Why don’t we see these other Muslim nations, who are so deeply concerned for the “Palestinian Cause” making offers to take them in? Again… Because they are an anti-Israel, Arab, PR Tool, and they cease to be usable as one if they are elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigheadjay

Muslims around the world are "cry babies", they start a fight and complain when somebody fights back! And they're cowards too! You see them in Chechnya, Afghanistan, Philippines, Iraq etc. making trouble and hide in civilain populated areas to avoid retaliation. They're shooting from behind their mother's skirts. They look at martyrdom as an act of bravery when in fact it's just a way of hiding their fear of confronting the reality of their defeat. For those guys here who sympathize with the Muslims I say to you, they cannot be trusted! If you're really smart, why can you not tell simple right from wrong? Why can you not see that the root of this conflict are these "Palestinian" land grabbers and not the Jews? They keep on telling the whole world that they are descriminated when in fact they look at all non- Muslims as dogs and pigs good for slaughter. And to all the Muslims here who think someday they will dominate the world, you are very wrong! The people who worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will resist you and will prevail in the end as it is written in the Holy Book. God bless Israel!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join