It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's already global; Thailand, Kashmir, India, Kenya, The Sudan, France, Sweden, etc
All these countries have serious conflict where the struggle for cultural dominance is taking place.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

I would like to inform you my friend, Allah does not physically live within the Kaaba, and blowing it up will not cause muslims worldwide to lose their faith. In fact, it would probably do the exact opposite. And as for accepting the Christian/Jew God, dude, that is some ignorant talk. Muslims and Jews and Christians all worship the same God. No moon god, no rock, just The Supreme Creator of the Universe.

And for my reply to the OP, I think that the Gaza attacks have kickstarted the next Global War, and Iran will be issuing an ultimatum. If they do say they have nukes, that would be perfect for a false-flag here, probably in dc, richmond, langley. Nuclear type as well, something about Iranians sold their excess yelllow-cake uranium to a terrorist group who buil a mini bomb and set it off on our soil Heck, maybe even multiple sites on the east coast, but not past the mississippi.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maquilladora
I am now beginning to HATE coming to this site as I am sick to death of picking up vague disappointment in the posts responding to something catastrophic NOT happening. Or to be more accurate, NOT happening directly to THE POSTER. Truly devastating, earth shattering events ARE happening daily, yet as you are simply recieving filtered down and biased information via the TV or internet directly to the confort of your comfortable and safe home it seems like everything is hunky dory.

Well said and echoing exactly my sentiments. The world is in such turmoil, real horror stories are happening to real people. So many questions to ask and information to analyze.

But when discussions are opened here, there is so often an inundation of racial paranoid theories or science fantasy scenarios. The world isn't a real-time video game.

We don't have to prevent an alien invasion - there is zero indication of one.
But hostile forces are afoot, and we have to become more aware of what they are doing, who is behind them, and what we can do about it.

Having visited hardcore conspiracy sites I can tell you all this is the closest to a reasonable discussion forum of unreported news and events.

Still, an overwhelming amount of ignorance and delusion to filter through each time I enter a thread.

It's reassuring to find there are a few reasonable poeople out there also trying to get points across on the issues that affect us all.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am waiting for Israel's announcement to Iran. You know the one, "Our warplanes began bombing Iranian nuclear sites 15 minutes ago."

Iran has been spoiling for a fight for 30 years. I think that they are about to get their wish.

If the US is smart we'll send some stealth bombers in to enhance the effect of the Israeli attacks when they come.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
It's time for Israel to share nukes with the Arabs. Give a few to Iran, Mecca could use a few, the royals need some, that nice new tower in Dubai needs one and mustn't forget Syria and Lebanon. Just late Christmas presents for the Arabs. No more oil from Middle East for a long time.

Everyone jumping on Israel is like poking a hornets nest, it won't be long until you are stung.

God gave that land to Israel thousands of years ago. The Arabs need to get over it. He is the ultimate landlord. They have no claim to it.

Just have the final war already and get it over with. I'll sit back and watch the world end on TV.

I made you my friend.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

IMO, New Orleans or Galvaston are the most likely sites to be hit by a nuke hidden in a ship. New Orleans is the largest port in the US and the gateway to the Missiissippi. Galvaston is the largest tanker port in the US, most of our oil imports are received there.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maquilladora
I am now beginning to HATE coming to this site as I am sick to death of picking up vague disappointment in the posts responding to something catastrophic NOT happening. Or to be more accurate, NOT happening directly to THE POSTER. Truly devastating, earth shattering events ARE happening daily, yet as you are simply recieving filtered down and biased information via the TV or internet directly to the confort of your comfortable and safe home it seems like everything is hunky dory.

If you crave excitment in your life take up a new and exhilarating hobbie, try some Blowfish...whatever it takes but STOP getting disappointed when a 300 foot mothership doesn't appear over Florida or Traffic Wardens DON'T clobber you with a steel rod for looking at them the wrong way. Life is not an action movie but terrible things DO happen. Get a life and stop cpveting the drama of those less fortunate. TRUST me, you would not want if it it came to you. And I'm NOT talking about poor people in Africa being abducted and turned into hybrids, NOR am I talking about poor Mr and Mrs so-and-so who are repeatedly getting snatched from their beds and operated on while the military oversee the whole thing - I am talking about genocides, fathers being forced to rape their daughters at gunpoint, mothers being lied to about the safety of powdered milk in Africa which has to be mixed with contaminated water, just so huge companies can make a quick buck. I am talking about people forced out of their homelands, denied refugee rights, denied the ability to work and provide money and a roof over the heads of their families. Wake up and grow up. Life is hard, just be thankful you don't have to deal with problems like these everyday. If the biggest problem you have is worrying about how much water, ammo, gold and flaming mung bean shoots you should begin stockpiling for when FEMA come to get you, then you're very VERY lucky.

You have profoundly described the deeds of the flesh(fallen man).

I will prescribe the antidote for all. The antidote stands in contrast to the deeds of the flesh with all it's selfish acts of hatred. The antidote requires one to accept Christ the savior and to put on a heart of kindness, compassion, humility, meekness, patience, forbearing with one another and forgiving one another by the power of divine love working in and through the newly resurrected life in your soul,

[edit on 30-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Please take your fairy tale crap to the religion board.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

China and Russia have a big partnership economically and military. They have joint training and recently opened a direct link for better coordonation and communication. Also they are part of the growing Shanghai five, a NATO like entity in Asia.

The deal is it is cheaper to buy oil than to invade and take it. The war in Iraq is a great example of what it cost to wage war then occupy. Occupation just doesn't work anymore. So the question is what advantage would come out of attacking the US. People's personal hate for America means nothing. The other big question is how do you attack America in away it doesn't cause your own annihilation.

The UK by itself is not a military power as it once was. It needs the US badly and their Iraq mission is a huge fiasco.

Technology is king and they got lots of it, so they are in the top six in the world.

The EU is tired of war. After two world wars and the balkan conflicts they are much less eager to military actions but still capable of course. And I believe EU leaders have realised that force projections and imperalistic wars of conquests dont work. They have seen the rise and falls of Rome, Britain, France and Span as superpowers. The US may soon learn this lesson as well.

They are tired until Russia and or China start to flex their muscles. Those two countries are EUs only big threat. A few Middle East countries are a missile threat and if countries like Iran start throwing missiles their way or Russia/China get aggressive then that sleeping giant would wake up. The senerios you suggest would see EU involved.

As for Iran support, believe me, most of the population in the middle east will support them. They see the West as the greater evil. Governments in many middle estern countries are corrupt and relatively pro american, those who arent prefer to keep a low profile until there is a muslim or middle eastern alliance against the oppression. We are sheeps to the govt and media in the western world, but in the ME they are sheeps to the Kuran and it only take a spark to engulf the entire region in flames.You saw what happened with the muhamad cartoons.

I don't see the US trying to occupy anyone again in the near future, so with America's total dominants of the skies those countries would see their own personal shock and awe event. Also, outside of Iran what country really has a support of value other than adding money to the war effort? Iran would need direct involvement from Russia for them to have any chance at anything, but their country infrastructure would still be destroyed, and I’m not sure they or Russia are willing to see that happen.

All those countries only keep quiet because AMerica "feeds" them. They live off american overconsumption and wealth. But when America doesnt have the means to pay them enough, more and more will turn against the US.

I don't see this stopping anytime soon.

If the Middle East really cared about Gaze they would dump real money and supplies into it to make it viable. That would be much cheaper than waging a war against Israel over it. Another question is just what would Gaza do to stay economically independent? It is such a small strip of land that right now it is has nothing, so if Jordan, Iran, Syria or Egypt put industries into there then maybe they could become self supporting.
Personally I see the people there as refuges that no one wants, and the Muslin world does nothing for them but to provide arms and hate against Israel.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It seems fairly clear. The US has been seeking an excuse to attack Iran for at least the past two years. Cheney even floated the idea of dressing up US Navy Seals on a boat with a UN flag, then having US forces shoot at them, and ultimately claim the attack was from Iran. Fortunately, this plan exposed by Vanity Fair was rejected by the military. But it remains clear that both the US and Israel have been pondering ways to provoke Iran so that Iran could become the next Iraq.
This current attack by Israel on Gaza just might do the trick, or help to serve as cover for some other staged attack that will be blamed on Iran.
After all, let us not forget that in April 2002, Iran made an overture to the US, pledging to halt its nuclear program, formally acknowledge the state of Israel, help the US round up al-Qaeda militants and Taliban fighters in and around Iran, help mediate the sectarian conflicts in Iraq, and offer assistance in the US reconstruction efforts in Iraq. But Cheney's office vetoed the idea.
Why? Well, if you want to go to war against someone, you don't accomplish that by signing a peace treaty with them. You try to create a conflict, which is what both the US and Israel have sought to do. Israel and Saudi Arabia, the two major US allies in the region, even conducted studies to assess any potential radioactive fallout in the region if Israel were to strike Iran's nuclear plants.
Some might ask why the US and Israel would want to go to war with Iran. That's a big topic, too big to get into here. But apparently they didn't like the Christmas address by President Ahmedinajad:

"...All Prophets called for the worship of God, for love and brotherhood, for the establishment of justice and for love in human society. Jesus, the Son of Mary, is the standard-bearer of justice, of love for our fellow human beings, of the fight against tyranny, discrimination and injustice.

All the problems that have bedevilled humanity throughout the ages came about because humanity followed an evil path and disregarded the message of the Prophets.

Now as human society faces a myriad of problems and a succession of complex crises, the root causes can be found in humanity's rejection of that message, in particular the indifference of some governments and powers towards the teachings of the divine Prophets, especially those of Jesus Christ.

The crises in society, the family, morality, politics, security and the economy which have made life hard for humanity and continue to put great pressure on all nations have come about because the Prophets have been forgotten, the Almighty has been forgotten and some leaders are estranged from God.

If Christ were on earth today, undoubtedly He would stand with the people in opposition to bullying, ill-tempered and expansionist powers.“If Christ was on Earth today undoubtedly he would hoist the banner of justice and love for humanity to oppose warmongers, occupiers, terrorists and bullies the world over. If Christ was on Earth today undoubtedly he would fight against the tyrannical policies of prevailing global economic and political systems, as He did in His lifetime...”

Uh oh, did the president of Iran just criticize our wise and just economic system? That's asking for it, if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
I am waiting for Israel's announcement to Iran. You know the one, "Our warplanes began bombing Iranian nuclear sites 15 minutes ago."

Iran has been spoiling for a fight for 30 years. I think that they are about to get their wish.

If the US is smart we'll send some stealth bombers in to enhance the effect of the Israeli attacks when they come.

And fifteen minutes after that announcement you get the one on CNN that a "nuclear device was detonated only minutes ago in the New Orleans dock area with a large casualty level",

Followed by "A series of bus bombings in Capital Cities across the US have taken place".

Tit for tat, does not solve anything, and if you think there arnt sleeper agents in the US or even if it would be inside jobs on behalf of the US government trying to garner the support of their populace for increased action against Iran.

Why do you think Israel should attack Iran? C'mon seriously? Im not supporting Iran, let it be known, I support humanity and things being fair.

Is it because of its nuclear power program?

Yes, I hear you say, but its a cover for nukes!

Well, then if Iran having nukes is such a threat, I think that NATO should invade Israel and disarm the nukes that Israel has immediately.

Lets keep the MidEast Nuke free, hows that for a proposal?

Israel has illegally built an arsenal of nuclear weapons with the aid of the US, Guilty and guilty by association respectively!

Why hasnt Israel alowed weapons inspector into their nuclear sites? But they want them to have access in Iran? How 2 faced can somebody be?

And to all you religious nuts, remember the following phrase -

Treat your enemy how you would like to be treated yourself. (or something along those lines.

So lets bomb Iran so we can be bombed too, or lets give out an olive branch and start trade talks and build on our relationship rather than detsory each other?

Jews and Muslims have lived in the Mideast area for centuries side by side...yeah the occasional war here or there, but mostly in peace....what happened?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I saw that Ahmanutjob said some stuff today but it wasnt of much substance (as usual). Any idea when this big announcement is coming?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
Please take your fairy tale crap to the religion board.

Yes, they should take their deep thoughts to the religious board and debate who Jesus would bomb over there. Their attitude is sickening.

BTW...your avatar is very cool! I am a huge Rob Zombie fan!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No ,....Norfolk Virginia is the most likely target, it is the largest US Navy port on the east coast and hundreds of container ships pass within 300 feet of the entire fleet every week on thier way to Portsmouth Virginia to unload. Minimal security on the water side is there an occassional 30 foot patrol boat manned by sailor yacking onthier cell phones to their girlfirends or who ever NOT paying attention to thier post..... , I know I'm 22 year retired Navy and still work for the Navy and have been to every Navy base state side. I see this every day unfortunatly
ps Portsmouth Virginia also is the largest Naval refuleing station (Craney island) it holds ALL the fuel for the ships and aircraft at sea.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Could Israel's massive assault on Gaza be precursor to an attack on Iran?

If I were the Israeli military, I would want to maximize the distance from which retaliatory rockets could be fired in response to air-strike against Iran's nuclear sites.

And If I was Iran's military, I would want to minimize that distance.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSpark
Could Israel's massive assault on Gaza be precursor to an attack on Iran?

If I recall correctly, Iran stated they will support Hamas until "the collapse of Israel". I have pretty much no doubt that Ahmedenijad's announcement will be his declaration of war on Israel, or something along those lines.

Israel stated earlier this year that they would attack Iran before the president's inauguration. So, I would say yes to your question.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by GeeGee]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You know... Their Plan is working... (who ever they are)

The one thing that's obvious in all of this, is that someones out there wants us all over the world so disgusted with situation that both the Jews and Muslims are gone and the regions oil is under the control of the rest of the world and the religious factor is out of the picture

and I have to admit, I'm so disgusted often I just want this fight to go and be over with already so we can all get on with our lives.

Even being Jewish I can't say I have any real concern for Israel at this point and never had any or much for the rest of the nations in the middle east in the first place.

It's all nonsense and they all fall for this divisive nonsense every time and it ruins my life...

I mean it's just nuts... my crappy strip of land your crappy strip of land and it's all mainly crap land anyway

Rest of the Jews should move to the states like my family had the brains to do a century ago...

and I wouldn't want to live in Islamic culture to save my life it's so frackin ridiculous

so

Obviously the NWO for lack of a real word for the whomever wants global domination is going to get what they want...

and it probably has something to do with a one world Religion...

which is fine, I'm too brain dead from all this stupidity to remember more than one word for G-d anyway and it's not like I think your typical Imam, Rabbi or Priest even knows what the frack they are talking about anyway... because they don't 99% don't read anything but their own book so none of them have a full rational historical picture of events... nor do they have any desire to balance and decipher based on science (the rules by which g-d built this dung hole)

So... this is it, the creeps win, these idiots in the middle east fall for it have been falling for it for a half a century or more, someone wants them, their religion and all... Out of the way of progress

and it seems they will get exactly what they want

Because we are all just... too far removed, many of us still pick sides...

But unless you live there

Do you really give a good darn about any of them... really now?

I mean... what do any of us actually do to stop this?

CNN says

"world unites for palestinians" LOL

and then goes on to mention a few hundred protestors

Even in Iran the outcry was Thousands of people... because as fanatical as we make them out to be... of 90 Million people or so I think, they got a few thousand who will even leave the house over it...

No one gives a damn anymore

That's the real truth and I admit... I the area goes up and Tehran and Tel Aviv Fry...

I probably will sleep better a few weeks later knowing that it's over and it will start getting better soon

Because I dont want to die over this nonsense nor fight over it... I live on the other side of the planet... screw the Oil too I'll ride my bike... i'll live, i'll be in better shape and get laid more as a result too... sounds like a good deal for me

And this is the reaction they really want

This is why the war in Iraq lasted 9 frackin years

To Fatigue us all

Even the most die hard Islamic have to be close to as tired of this crap as we are?

How long Before Mohamed Average just says... ah Frack my religion anyway? Ora jew like me stops giving a crap obout Israeal...

When the end of this comes, it will be a relief for everyone else this way

and what can i do...

Both sides are stupid enough to allow it to happen... Fall for it hook line and sinker

You Know...

There was never a Cold war

Just US and Russia divying the world up and selling weapons... for our own purposes

Profits, Power and all the rest

Iran or Israel..hrmmm who should I side with

The people of both places are morons, imho... pawns of superpowers bent on profit and destruction held at war by superstition and hatred

So will we give a damn when they are all gone...

some of us will

But most of us like myself are fatigued by it all already.

I'd rather WW3 come and allot of people die already... because then, if I survive I'll have peace for the rest of my life... and i'm not getting any younger

and you know what

I don't keep a place by the Navajo Res because I plan on croaking in WW3 in the Name of Allah, Yahweh the USA, Russia or anyone else...

Screw em all, power brokers, thugs and fanatics...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

My point was more along the lines that perhaps Iran agrees with my opinion that Israel is pushing back its safety lines from rocket attacks IN ORDER TO MINIMIZE RETALIATION AFTER A STRIKE AGAINST IRAN.

Iran's modus operandi when they are scared is to try to rally fellow Arabs around them as their leader and make lofty and often rhetorical threats against Israel and US forces in the middle east.

I expect this announcement will be more of the same. That Iran sees this recent push out of the borders as Israel's preparation for war against Iran.

Personally, I think Israel has no choice in the matter and this may very well be the latest hour to secure their own safety. Would we tolerate a neighboring nation, say Venezuela, threatening to destroy us, building a nuke and supplying mexican drug lords with rockets and those rockets landing in American cities on a daily basis?

Its amazing how the Arab nations' creation of Palestine as a weapon against Israel has been so effective in skewing the perspectives in the West. Oh, then there is the Zionist conspiracy theorists helping to skew views further. Good grief!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

lunar, the solution to Iran is relatively simple, and executed properly, there is no "backtrack" to the ones who actually do the striking.

Iran feeds Hizballah, and scores of other Muslim murder groups too damned lazy to get a real job, and when these Muslim murderers do their deeds, Iran can say, "we know nothing about it."

Plausible deniability. I like that term.

And what's good for Muslims, should be good for the Israelis.

Put long-range cruise missiles with nuclear warheads on old tramp steamers and fishing boats. Lots of false superstructue, camoflage. You actually want rust buckets, as they are going to become very expendable one-mission assets.

Have them launch these cruise missiles from off the coast of Lebanon, and of the coast of Somalia. Abandon the ships upon launching, and move to fast boats as the abandoned boats sink themselves.

No backtrail to Israel, and no one to blame it on.

Everyone has Plausible Deniability.

Iran is nuked, the problem is solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join