Lets be Honest about Hamas and Israel...

page: 1
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is a good example for what happens to a majority who is controlled by a minority of terrorists like HAMAS. I’m fed up of these hypocritical quotes. Anyone who has a problem with Israel targeting HAMAS please state your country and tell me what you think your government would have done if 80 rockets a day were shot at civilians.

I would like to see what the US would have done if Mexico was controlled by extremists who shot 80 rockets a day into LA. Forget what the Russians would have done…

Putting aside the past, which we all can argue for decades, lets look at the present sutiation:

Israel is targeting Hamas militants, while hamas is shooting rockets at civilians. Only in World War 2 did countries target civilians. Israel would have not entered Gaza if Hamas would have targeted the IFD (fair game), but to send rockets to hit civilian cities shouldn’t be acceptable anywhere in the world.

Islam is the only Religion that did not modernize in the past 300 years and the only religion in the world with extreme views similar to the crusades in the middle ages. Lets not forget 9/11 or the targeting of western countries including France, England and Spain. And even their own countries like Iraq, Sudan, and the battle between the two Islam sects. Enough is enough and this extreme view of Islam is putting the entire Arab world at risk and stopping the natural evolution of mankind while keeping the Muslim people un educated and living under fear in most of the middle eastern states. Maybe you should go talk to some woman in Afghanistan or Iran who are dragged by police because they have to keep their faces covered. Or young children the read about dieing for Allah instead of learning math and history.

Give me a break…




posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   




Well, the US and Mexico has allowed millions of illegals into the US. Among them are 100k of gang members that are responsible for hundreds of US deaths annually.

So, next time you make an argument like this get your facts straight ahead of time.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
Only in World War 2 did countries target civilians.


Really? WW2 is the only war where a country targetted civilians?

Typical Pro-Israeli view on history. Obsession w/ using world war 2, the holocaust, etc to justify their existence...



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23
 


Drac,

Let's be honest, the number was over 110 rockets launched by Hamas prior to Israel's self defense.

Anyone that starts a fight such as Hamas should be ignored by everyone while they get the beating they so richly, continually and egotistically begged for.

Israel offered peace and Hamas decided for the Palestinians to launch a war. Let those who allow Hamas to be their leaders die with them.

There are more Moslems than Jews in Israel. How many Jews are in Gaza? The so called Palestinians are far from the victims. They want an insane amount of tolerance from others but offer none.

I have fought for my country (USA) and would be happy to do the same for Israel. Without the Jews finances the US would never have won the Revolutionary War. We all need to back them


I'm with you on this one.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack
 

Why don't you get you facts straight and stop talking about stuff you have no idea about. At most, only around 200 or so illegals are actually organized committing crimes, the rest working class or pull robberies on their own. La Eme and Nuestra Familia are the most widespread gangs in the United States, and I know for a fact considering I'm a Norteño that most of the people in this kind of lifestyle are Chicano....American born and alot of us have had family in "America" for up to 10 or more generations. Maybe you're getting too much information from S-Front or Bill O'Reilly.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
first ask yourself why they are firing the rockets!!

and second, look at the damage they make with it. almost zero. they use the fireworks. it is a real David-Goliath fight.

will see if the end will be as in the Bible. but anyway on this war it is only Israel who can loose. the Palestinians have nothing already thanks to their jewish landlords...



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comforter
reply to post by Dracula23
 


Drac,

Let's be honest, the number was over 110 rockets launched by Hamas prior to Israel's self defense.

Anyone that starts a fight such as Hamas should be ignored by everyone while they get the beating they so richly, continually and egotistically begged for.

Israel offered peace and Hamas decided for the Palestinians to launch a war. Let those who allow Hamas to be their leaders die with them.

There are more Moslems than Jews in Israel. How many Jews are in Gaza? The so called Palestinians are far from the victims. They want an insane amount of tolerance from others but offer none.

I have fought for my country (USA) and would be happy to do the same for Israel. Without the Jews finances the US would never have won the Revolutionary War. We all need to back them


I'm with you on this one.


What? Revolutionary War? There was no Israel during the revolutionary war... first its WW2, now it's the revolutionary war??

You must be under some serious mind control...

Oh, no, wait... it's a white American... so you think you're Jewish.
(Hey, I've lived here all my life, and most white americans really think they're Jewish, or at least a little bit)

Okay, that solved that one.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I understand its popular choosing sides but certain facts speak for themselves. Palestinians should not target civilians in israel or anywhere else. However israeli planes should not bomb palestinian strong-holds either. If Israel feels threatened then why not send an army battalion to arrest or kill only the trouble-makers rather than leveling an entire city block?

I think both sides and perhaps all the foreign countries in close proximity to israel should sit down and discuss the matter intelligently. The fighting should stop ASAP because it helps no one and many innocent people die as a result.

If syria and jordon agreed to give some land to these dislocated palestinians then perhaps we could have solved this issue a long time ago. Then perhaps israel would grant special visiting rights or limited living rights for palestinians wishing to live and work in jerusalem.

There are many ways to solve this problem but unfortunately everyone is too busy hating each other and making concessions is never acceptable.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack
 


Using would war 2 was just an example for wars in the past. Second any person who can compare gang members to terrorists and make a comparison between political and legal issues shouldn’t be writing on this board since he is clueless. It’s the most absurd thing I read in all my time in ATS.

It’s funny how no one answered my main point about Islam and extremists Muslims. Please answer why Christianity, Judaism Buddhism etc have evolved and introduced separation of church and state, monogamy etc…

Extreme Islam is the problem; the war in Israel is just a battle in the big war all civilized countries in the world today need to deal with…

Crazy MUSLIM terrorists



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
LOL-just send in some soldiers to arrest the trouble makers eh? That does not work...been tried before. That called an "Occupation" in the eyes of the Palaestinians in case you didnt notice and it just stirs up more crap.



Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I understand its popular choosing sides but certain facts speak for themselves. Palestinians should not target civilians in israel or anywhere else. However israeli planes should not bomb palestinian strong-holds either. If Israel feels threatened then why not send an army battalion to arrest or kill only the trouble-makers rather than leveling an entire city block?

I think both sides and perhaps all the foreign countries in close proximity to israel should sit down and discuss the matter intelligently. The fighting should stop ASAP because it helps no one and many innocent people die as a result.

If syria and jordon agreed to give some land to these dislocated palestinians then perhaps we could have solved this issue a long time ago. Then perhaps israel would grant special visiting rights or limited living rights for palestinians wishing to live and work in jerusalem.

There are many ways to solve this problem but unfortunately everyone is too busy hating each other and making concessions is never acceptable.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
People ask "why are they firing rockets "? I ask, "why aren't they firing rockets at hamas? The situation must be desperate there, so why doesn't the majority peoples stand up and fight against their oppressors (the closest ones anyways) in hamas?.......why? Did the jews take the pal.'s willpower in one of their blood drinking ceremonies???

These guys reap what they sew, just like we will here soon. Just like neighbourhoods that allow criminals. Frankly I think the palestinians are the biggtest "sheeple" on the planet (even when they're hopelessly oppressed they don't fight). I mean, do you honestly believe hamas thinks firing rockets into isreal is a good thing for their people????? THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE COULD BE THAT STUPID. Evil? yes. stupid? no.

How could hamas possibly justify this to their people??? "yeah we're firing rockets at goliath, thank you for your vote".......As much as i would lvoe to blame the neonazi's here it is the bed they've made, or allowed to be made for them that they sleep in.


W. He's that stupid. I forgot one person. peace

[edit on 28-12-2008 by heyo]



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza
first ask yourself why they are firing the rockets!!

and second, look at the damage they make with it. almost zero. they use the fireworks. it is a real David-Goliath fight.

will see if the end will be as in the Bible. but anyway on this war it is only Israel who can loose. the Palestinians have nothing already thanks to their jewish landlords...


Why HAMAS are firing rockets EVERY CHRISTMAS and EVERY EASTER in Israel.

To terrorize christians from all over the world from visiting the holy places.
Atheists worldwide support it.

The only country left to defend the place where Christianity was born is a non christian country. WHat a mess we live in.

Although I love the Palestinian people, I really believe they are fighting a war not for their own any more because it does not make sense after all that has been said and done, they are only making happy the devil himself plus some filthy rich towelhead radicals and their atheist cohorts.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by populardisbelief]

[edit on 28-12-2008 by populardisbelief]



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
It’s funny how no one answered my main point about Islam and extremists Muslims. Please answer why Christianity, Judaism Buddhism etc have evolved and introduced separation of church and state, monogamy etc…

Extreme Islam is the problem; the war in Israel is just a battle in the big war all civilized countries in the world today need to deal with…

Crazy MUSLIM terrorists


Fanatics from any religion are dangerous people. You seem to dwelve only on muslim fanatics and understandbly so since all or most israeli problems have an islamic origin.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza
 



and second, look at the damage they make with it. almost zero.


There is still structural damage and psychological damage. You only speak of physical damage. How would you like keeping your family in a basement because you don't if the rockets have your name on them? How do you think your children will feel?

Almost zero damage?



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hamas was elected by the Palestinian people. Afterwards, both the U.S. and Israel did not like the outcome so Israel decided to place Gaza under siege. For the past year innocent people have been dying of sickness and starvation because of Israel.

"Food? Nope. Medicine? Nope. Oh you have a problem with that? Ok, we'll bomb the $H1t out of you."

That's how I see it.

Lets say that America was placed under siege because we elected Bush. I guarantee every person in the US would be doing a lot more than firing a few rockets.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
America hasn’t so badly refused to live up to its treaties. No one is firing rockets at us.

We amicably settle differences with our neighbors in ways that our conducive to lasting peace, because we don’t want rockets fired at us.

See we aren’t trying to eliminate Canada or Mexico, cheat them out lands or payments that are theirs or promised to them, or to control their economies, ports or decide who is appropriate for them to elect and what kind of governments they have.

In fact the only people who have attacked America in a long, long time, had Israeli sounding accents on the one little bit of audio evidence ever presented from a whole lot of suppressed evidence, where no charges have ever been filed, and no one ever brought into an American Court of Law to force a review of the evidence. This despite it being the greatest crime to ever happen on American soil and over seven years has happened since.

I think America should be more concerned about that, than Israel’s inability to honor the treaty that allowed for them to even exist in the first place.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


Again the stupidest comparison I ever hear on ATS. Luckily for America, Canada and Mexico are not Muslim fanatics.

And as for America standing by its agreements im sure the Iraqis and Iranians and most other Muslim countries would disagree, therefore they burn the American flag in every protest.

Wake up! Israel is fighting the same battle that the US is fighting; The only difference is that Israel is in the front line.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


ProtoplasmicTraveler one more thing. Don’t know if you ever actually read the news but as for those Israeli accents that took down the twin towers. They were mostly Egyptian and Saudis sent by Osama Bin Ladin another Muslim fanatic group like Hamas.

That’s unless you like living in fantasy land and making up conspiracy theories in your head…



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 



to control their economies, ports or decide who is appropriate for them to elect and what kind of governments they have.


Isn't the US always trying to dictate to Mexico and Columbia how they should run their war on drugs?

Of course it is probably so the CIA can smuggle theirs in scott free, but they do try to dictate.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Come on, this is pathetic. I am from the US, and I stand by the fact that Hammas is an elected representative body that formed in opposition to Israeli oppression and aggression. Yes, in the US media we see the 80 or however many rockets fired...and they say "how could they do this during a ceasefire" yada yada yada. What you dont see is what is well known internationally. A "peacefire" and what it means to both....it means israel gets to live normal and comparatively peacefully. In the meantime, what does peacefire mean to palestinians? It means they get to live with their food, electricity, and medicine cut off by the israeli's, it means they get to continue life under israeli occupation, with checkpoints manned by armed israeli's, with nothing resembling free will or self determination. Israel has regularly been condemned by the UN for atrocities against palestine, and why is that? Are the UN just anti-semites and pro muslim? Many of Israel's OWN public speakers say that the treatment of palestine reminds them of the german ghetto's and concentration camps. This is not a reality that jewish citizens go through during ceasefire. I have palestinian friends, one of which is denied the right to live with his wife because under israeli law, you must live in the area you are from so he must travel through many checkpoints and searches any day he chooses to spend time with his wife.

This cannot be laid equally on both parties. On the israeli side it is a fight for more land and for political dominance. On the palestinian side it is a fight to hold on to what little land they have remaining, and for any form of self determination at all. Israel has even been refusing all international media as well as UN aid and medical aid and food to the palestinians for almost a month now. In contrast to that a few rockets are a piddling compared to what i would like to do if i was having to watch my friends and family die do to lack of food or medicine, which other people are offering freely, but which the israeli's refuse to let in.





new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join