It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Distribution Takeover In Place Ready Now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
So, all those underground bunkers are for nuclear. But, in order to kill over 6 billion people, they will have to use enough to destroy all eco life in the northern hemisphere for ages. The war of contracts. This is what one person called it. And all the cataclysms predicted are to divide and conquer the more intelligent ones who are awake!

Do you remember on this forum a few months back how we heard of Russia trying out their new bomb that had all the punch of a nuclear detonation yet did not render the area unlivable like with conventional nukes which leave the area like Chernobyl?

I had a dream years ago which made me leave California, it was a detonation which literally sucked the dimension straight out of the coast and then after the huge sucking or anti particle, it threw out with 1000 times hurricane force to wipe away everything in its path.

I think that if anything gets nuked, it will be with these types of bombs not the type that will render an area unliveable in its after math.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They have newer technology for their nukes, so infrastructure could still exist.
But, if they even use 10 of these nukes, all life, right down to the bacteria, in the northern hemisphere will cease to exist from everything I've read. Even George Green tells an alarming warning from the pleiadians he deals with, that exactly this is going to happen. Yet, if so, then why have so many people been prepared for something else.

This play isn't over yet.

The mind control technology they have through HAARP like devices is frightening. Also, their new pain waves they can hit people with. But, the advice not to fight against them is not good advice. This is the world, and its children. Screw the lists and do what a) you know is right and b) many of you have been prepared to do. We are here on assignment. Also, start practicing that one perfect thought we need to hold. Or basically, to draw a different ending of the play to us. LOD. What the pleiadians told George Green (someone I never trusted and yet.... he got a hold of some good information if he's just disinforming). Because we need to start rewriting te play ASAP. LOD, or the faith that can move mountains.
But when they try to change the food laws, lets be there please everyone. In their faces. Its time to wake people up and get a massive letter with signatures giving them so much time to back off from their mismanagement of our affairs and plans, and to bring those 50 forward to justice, because we're serving notice on them. Otherwise they all get rounded up. Its time to start telling the average person whats going on.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Notice on this site how the last update was 11/21/2008 however the only examples they give in distribution dates back to the late 90's, we have had more emergencies since that time in our history then ever before. It gets even more strange as you read on.

Still in all it is an interesting look at the preparations which are in place for emergency food during times of storms, earthquakes and it even states civil unrest. Now when have we ever had civil unrest in this country which lead to the distribution of food?

And just how stupid do they think we are? They mix old statistics with new trouble such as civil unrest and bingo, it is as if it has always been written like this, nothing new here, just move along, baaa!

www.fns.usda.gov...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Where is that link that tells us how much food is in a distribution center at any given time? Seems like it is just days at the most in the inner cities?

I have seen the stats before on this site. You cannot get the info online anymore I guess or I just do not know how to ask google correctly.

Now the Food administrations , and others like Salvation Army have supplies also for emergencies.

But where I am going with this is that in the event of a major disruption, even if the N.G. do protect the distribution centers, how long before food is safely released and how long will it last? How much do we have in reserves if the need arises?
Anyone?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
From what I remember, its only supposed to be a few days tops. This was all talked about avidly just a short while ago. Have all the links dried up that fast?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Do you mean before they release the food to the public or how much is in the distribution centers at any given time? The later is what I cannot seem to find anymore. Used to be a simple google search and as I have said it has been mentioned at this site before as well.

Things just dont add up, and time is running short on their globalization plans, when information that was once readily available and should still be simply disappears it is time to have our stores ready and waiting for the event we all anticipate.

God please know that I am not being a doomer and gloomer about this, just want to open up discussion and information sharing with fellow members to try and understand just where we stand presently.

I think that the efforts made so far in this thread have given just cause to look at this situation with an open heart and a prepared mind.

Looks like its you and me so far mystic , another good reason to suspect that people are living in fear of even openly discussing the changes they are not willing to see or acknowledge. Correct me if I am mistaken, anyone?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ONe more thing, remember if they are as connected as I have discovered, think of me going to court fighting them... Want to change places?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think its only a few days of food, in storage. This would be probably one of the reason militia would be raiding houses and taking stockpiles of food from citizens.

You know, I'm going to post this song. This Russian band is incredible, and
this is how I want our response to the cartel to become. I'd love it if all the rockers could get together around the world and be a force to wake people up, come out with the plan to depopulate, martial law, this planned melt down, and get signatures. I really think impact is needed, and rock has impact.

Enjoy:

Edit to add: we need to bend over backwards and all compete to get on their red list. Make that list unmanagable for them. Also, we could protest in large numbers with speakers and rock! I'd like us to blow their hoods off too!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Nice bit of work here. I live in a major fruit producing area and I will be doing some investigations and will report back on my findings.
If this is for real then there must be others in all areas of the Americas that we can draw upon to check their areas and report as I will do from my extensive travels.

Great find! I will tell all!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Great tune! Great Band! Love that metal. Also my fave to do sound for as they all really mean the words they sing/preach.
Rock on! and I will do all I can to get this word out to my roadie brethern around the world.

The more we look the more we will find on this.

reply to post by mystiq

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
so in the event of a major food crisis, when everyones starving to death

they are gonna use bullets to protect the food? instead of handing it out in rations?

well i guess they suck then, and deserve to starve themselves.

and then get shot for trying to have a little food to eat

ya, that will teach em

thankfully, i wont be making the rush on the food warehouse

in the event of SHTF - ill just hunt a few animals to feed my family

[edit on 28-12-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We have probably learned much from many of the starving nations. We have reached a science in the delivery and abstinance of food.

Water will be the greatest need I fear.

Question is this, when something happens in say California or New York on a large scale, is that when they will shut down all delivery in the country? Or will it be starting on a smaller scale and just be regional?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have been thinking all day on what we can do to put a hault to their plans, to make changes and help others as needed. Its all I've been thinking about. The ones who have had a chance to stock up won't be ahead if martial law is called, unless they have it buried and undetectable somehow. The only answer is the people. The thing they have been conditioned to be the most reluctant to do in emergencies, is to group up locally and start to educate each other quickly and take action. Everyone wants to do this lone wolf style, independent. It won't work.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here is a little 14 year old girl who has seen way too much for her young life, yet she stands at a distribution center to await her rations. Darfur has been wicked and controling to their people, and who has come to 'their' aid? How can the world turn its head?

They turn their heads out of fear, fear that if they do not go along they too will be on the list. Well we all are on the list.

See who controls the Logistics here...

Edit to say, I feel so blessed to have the home I do, the family in good health, a Doctor when I need, food in the cabinet. I am greatful for so much. My smallest chihuahua eats better than most people in the world on a consistent basis. If the economy collapsed, I can still turn to nature for sustenance, yes I am abundantly blessed and have so much to give thanks for.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So it should be promoted as a concert is with lots of information readily available and people in all parts of the country pushing it.
You are right as a sole member trying to change the unknown is tough, even tougher if they dont wnat to hear it.
let me put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with.

I have experience in these things.
reply to post by mystiq

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I see it along those lines, with wake up calls, information. The media won't tell people, but there are those with impact who can, and with enough critical mass, things can change.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
In the music business where I come from there are a few that will help to make change happen. Bono, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Valdy, Sting, Eric Clapton and Neil Young.
If you we're to compose a logical and informative (But short) email I would gladly get these to the right people and see if helps available. Bono in particular seems to have the worlds attention. U2U something that I can look at and lets get at it. i dont want to be the one chatting and bitching like most on ATS without coming up with a solution ........The roadie way "Problem Solution" although I know this will be tough I will do what I can
Happy New Years

reply to post by mystiq

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ok; So I have done some investigating around the food distributors here in the Okanagan. All is normal there has been no change in security or any other measures around all of the fruit warehouses.

Also I have done some checking in the USA and Eastern Canada and no one has seen anything that may be strange. I beleive some further investigation should be done before any alarms are set off.

Happy eating..................for now

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Catholic News Agency reported that after the meeting, the Vatican announced the issues addressed, calling it a “cordial exchange.” The president and the pope discussed the promotion of life, the peace process in the Middle East, outreach to the Muslim world, the global economic crisis and its ethical implications, food security and development, drug trafficking, educating young people in the value of tolerance and immigration issues such as reuniting separated families, according to Spokesman Fr. Federico Lombardi, S.J.

political-leaders-in-the-news.suite101.com...&D

Food security and development? This warrants a very close watch my friends as it is the most under reported and yet vital topic of discussion.

As Obama helps to raise billions for foreign aid to poor and underdeveloped nations during the time of the last G8 summit, his own country continues to flounder in a quagmire of economic crisis unlike any before seen since the First Great Depression.

I am pleased that some energy is being set forth to combat the massive problem of starvation and hunger in our neighboring countries in need, but how much of that food will actually make it to the needy? And how much of the billions will actually make it to food?

Big question huh?

So what exactly is this plan for food security and development? You would think that by a simple google search you would begin to see the beginnings of the plan, but no, what I have found is nothing more than planning stages having been set for the past decade to develop less fortunate countries and yet with the billions poured into projects still we are at the beginning stages of collecting monies for the projects which were to be fully implemented by the goal year of 2015.

The only real change is the quality of the food sources which have in many cases pushed out the family farm and incorporated terminator seed in place of natural and reusable seed.

This warrants a close watch, please do not let this slip past without accountability and transparency.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoArmsJames

So what do you think of there not being a NWO now? As I stated before this is a slow simmer...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join