It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Distribution Takeover In Place Ready Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I will start this thread with a story about my Ex husbands time working for a major food distribution warehouse in Springfield Missouri and what I personally have discovered about the process which has been in place for at least the past 6 years to create a globally run control on all food for the general public.

Although this is an American example, it will only be a short time before it affects all parts of the world, the New world.

My ex Husband had only been working for a short time at Associated Wholesale Grocers when The company sold out to another company named Elite Logistics.

He was a pallet driver and his job was to move pallets from locations throughout the huge warehouse to the semi trucks on the loading docks. These trucks move 24/7 365.

When Elite Logistics took over operations they swore to cut down on time and promote safety as well as reduce any possibility for theft on all levels of the highly fast paced workplace. They did this by training all employees to use voice activated head sets, top of the line technology.

Frustrating to say the least if the employee ever showed up with the sniffles or scratchy throat as the voice prompts would not work if they did not recognize the individuals exact sound and tone.

One night he was calling in to his supervisor that he had a pallet fully loaded and was headed towards the loading dock, this would supposedly cut down on any chance for theft which to his knowledge had never been a problem anyway because of the tight and stringent rules.

As he called to the super, a female voice came over the head set and said "Hello Oklahoma FBI, how may I direct your call?" He laughed and said good try, but it was soon apparent that it was anything but a joke. He assured the FBI that he was indeed a worker in a food distribution warehouse located in Springfield Missouri and that the line was supposed to be a closed line directly to his supervisor only.

Needless to say the FBI took his calling from a Food Distribution center very seriously and within minutes the incident was corrected and my ex was just chalking it up to one of those unexplainable things that happen. I did not take it so lightly and that morning as he went to bed I started googling for just exactly who these new owners were as my husband had not a clue, just some new owners that were into efficiency and modern technology.

Continued below, and please be patient this make take a few to post the next section with links, thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have to say I am having computer problems after making links to this post, so this really will take a few. I have lost several pages so far and keep losing my posts to boot. BRB!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Their motto is "We Don't Sleep So You Can"

At Elite “We don’t sleep so you can.” You will have peace of mind knowing that we are actively involved in the shipping process from cradle to grave.

Am I the only one that finds this mission statement concerning? Cradle to grave?

I find this odd to say the least from a conspiratorial stand point. When a company is this huge and has a world wide data base like they do, why then has no one heard of them? With all of the products they handle we should know their name like our own.

On their new profile page it states that they are a young Logistics provider, but then several paragraphs down they also claim decades of professional experience.

elitelogistics.org...

www.elitelogisticsgroup.com...

They claim that Elite Logistics 'group' has over 100 years experience in transportation, but was founded in 2003. Now my ex was working for the Food Distribution warehouse in 2003, but they were an already existing business of many years. However I suppose now that they placed 'group' at the end of Elite, it is a new company, you suppose? I do not believe that for an instant. As a matter of fact my ex is suing Elite for an on the job injury, so I know it's the same company. Just the name has changed to protect the secrecy I mean innocents.

What is confusing to me is that back in 2003 when I googled their company, I got some very interesting information on them which I find no trace of now. They went from claiming everything from diapers to space technology, to a straight transportation company. In the past I knew they were into pharmaceuticals, paint, clothing, rubber, the materials for space station and satellites, you name it. I find nothing to substantiate this claim. I do remember clearly being floored at what this company had their hands into, and I knew that they were connected to the FBI.

Elite Announces Late Filing of 10-Q for Period Ending February 28, 2003.

| Company Profits Elite Announces Late Filing of 10-Q for Period Ending February 28, 2003.

For a company that claims the highest of ability and is shooting for nothing less than a total global market takeover, this is not a good sign... They can make claims to be the most innovative and technologically advanced Logistic system yet have trouble getting their taxes done on time?

I have to add that it is frustrating to 'see' information on a company only to be unable to find that information 6 years later.

I will be continuing below how I have put this all together to make the assumption that all the ducks are in a row and we are headed into dangerous and threatning waters in the near future when it comes to the entire Food Distribution Network.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Antar my dear..star and flag for you.
Walk softly and carry a big stick as you see this through.
I will watch for your updates, as I believe you are truly on to something here.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
When my husband was back to work after the FBI incedence, he was again amazed at the next turn of events.

Walking into the warehouse he found that security was really ramped up with the National guard stationed all over the property. When he asked why he was told that they are just doing a tranning operation for the event of Martial Law. He asked what that meant and was told that they were simply being trainned on how to hold down the warehouse if social unrest was to happen, and that the National guard would be imediately deployed if the call ever came in to do so. He asked if he would still have a job if that ever happened and was told that he would and the voice activation tranning he went through (a full 12 hour shift of speaking into the headset with lists of individual words.) was part of his employee security measures.

He asked how they were to secure the warehouse with no weapons and was told that if they did return they would be well equipted to keep people out. This more than anything gave him a shiver as he thought about what would have to happen to make people attempt to breech the triple gated facility. Things would have to be pretty bad.

After he was trainned with the headset I started recieving phone calls at our home while he was at work, his cell phone? It was a poor quality one and if it was left on for any ammount of time the battery would die, so who knows but I would get random calls from him and I could hear him at work but he could not hear me. I would scream and shout out to him, but eventually just hang up. Could his headset be tuned into any numbers he had on his cell phone namely ours? This was possibly the worst case of wire tapping I had ever imagined. And the system was obviously not without its flaws. It felt like an invasion of our privacy and if they thought that it was appropriate to tap a phone as part of the new security measures, they were wrong.

I asked him many times when the new company was going to change the name of the warehouse and to what name and he just did not know. Was it going to be called Elite?

Soon I got my answer, Elite owned the company for 5 weeks and then 'gave' it back to Associated Wholesale Grocers...

We never really understood what happened but many red herrings were being sent out to keep people confused during that time, even went through a truckers strike where it was very dangerous for the interm truckers to cross the line to the loading docks. The teamsters were fighting political areas as we were agin facing another 4 years of bush and they were against it. People were being fired just months shy of retirement for infractions that were impossible to avoid without bodily harm. More non English speaking Mexicans were being hired and rates for employees going down.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It is not clear at all how any of this is proof of "food distribution take over.":

1) If the FBI is really in the business of covertly running food logistics companies, they are NOT going to answer internal lines with "FBI office." The most rational explanation is that the device using to make the internal call was either messed with between shifts and someone put in the wrong number or someone hit the number to dial an outside line and the number dialed matched with a regional fbi office. Stranger things have happened.

2) Logistics companies are in the business of making their face known to companies, not the consumer. It is companies who choose what logistics provider to use, not the end consumer.

3) "Decades of professional experience" is a reference to the professional experience their employees have had at previous jobs before the company started.

4) "Over 100 years experience" is a reference to the combined experience of the top management team, or it could also be a reference to one of the founders previous companies (family owned, of course) that started out 100 years ago. It doesn't have to mean 100 years of experience that the company itself has had.

5) Companies merge and change names all the time. It is not unusual, its part of the business world. Changing from "Elite" to "Elite Group" probably means they bought up smaller companies. Much like Citi became Citigroup after buying various other affinity cards and financial services companies.

6) The government routinely trains the national guard for any and all contingencies, no matter how unlikely. It would obviously be wise to train them to protect food distribution.

7) The cell phone thing is definitely not wire tapping. Wire tapping has no side effects like that, and for the past 15 years or so if you were REALLY wire tapped you would never know it because the technology is so advanced. Why in the world would you presume that this is some wire tapping conspiracy when the most rational and obvious answer is that the phone was in his pocket and as it shifted around it hit buttons that called you? Especially if you are married, where your number would be all over the place and easy to call accidentally (recent call list, phone book, etc.) It explains everything you described, but you presumed it was some sort of wiretapping?

Sorry, I see nothing unusual here.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Most if not all of the interim truckers did not return after the strike ended and were never heard from again. Who were they? professionals for certain but are these the same drivers that will be part of the scenario in the future should the need arise?

My husband as I said was injured on the job, and it was just a few days before Elite left the warehouse, so they had him go see a therapist who told him he could be released back to work.

This was insane as we later found out he had suffered extensive damage to his vertebrae and is now almost completely disabled. Yet since the injury happened while they still owned the place the law suit is on them. Man I could tell you stories about how they have lied cheated and messed with us since. I will not give in or up. Yet they act as if they are unapproachable. They seem to own everyone... One attorney that skrewed us is now sitting in a cushy political position as Prosecuting Attorney for a nearby large and prosperous city. They have drug this on and tried to starve us out. But that is not part of this thread's intent.

We also knew some of the supervisors on personal basis's and they also have since been let go for one reason or another and claim that their replacements are all ex Military types, more like Staff Sergeants than regular Joe's.

I walked in one day to collect my husbands last check and met the head woman, she was one of the most insensitive icy people I have ever met. I would never doubt that she is not the idea person for the continuation of the Orwellian New world order in Food distribution. She was one cold fish.

I have a theory that when the time is right, that all the ducks are in a row now and that it would take nothing to institute the worst possible control on food and commodities.

I also believe that Walmart stores and other similar locations will serve as relief stations for picking up your allotted rations. These will become holding cells for citizens on the red lists who check in innocently for survival supplies, and will be shipped off to FEMA type camps via rail and bus systems all courtesy of Elite Logistics. Complete with 5 star GPS tracking chips implanted.

I have more to say about Bush having been bedfellows with Mexico for the past 6 years plus, and how Elite now boasts having all systems in place for the newest connections to and from Mexico into the United States and beyond. As the current administration continues to fight for the end to American growers and instead turning all of the manufacturing and agriculture towards the South American countries, Elite stands only to profit from this first and foremost, however just who is Elite? And exactly how do they fit into the future of the world of goods and services distribution, and of course people.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Ok your down to earth nothing to see here mentality is refreshing, problem is my life and experience has been anything but usual.

When I see random occurrences I have the uncanny ability to put 2 and 2 together and find a conspiracy. It is a talent you could say.

Yes it is going to be important to keep a lid on what food is in the warehouses as well as the movement of goods and services in the future, especially when first we see Martial Law declared, however from my perspective the plan has been placed into its final stages and my story is proof enough for me.

Does this mean it will happen in the year 2009? I can not say, but most certainly in the near future yes.

What I hope to accomplish is to inform people of a possible scenario where they can either choose to be as independent as possible and there fore seek out others of like mind now, get comfortable with a less than amicable future, where going to the local grocery store may not be a reality and have a basis for self sufficiency and a plan.

When you have done all you can and have come to grips with the world we now live in and realize the potentials which we face, then and only then can you begin to simply live and enjoy the cards laid out on the table.

Many people will be shocked and suffer greatly, we who are mentally prepared will suffer much less and have a clear head, ready to respond to the situation rather than react to the chaos. Being prepared both mentally and materially to the best of our ability will be the strongest survival technique we have.

We are facing a global breakdown of epic proportions, it is in the air and it is a fools errand to live in lalal land where nothing bad ever happens.

I am very pleased that you have people, that you have a code of brothers to stand beside you, I have not I am the strength and I am alone. I have only my female intuition and instinct to give me strength for the days and years ahead.

Thankyou replying, as I said your grounded and positive attitude is welcome here, maybe your right and life will just go on the same and no change is upon us where my thread is a mistaken personal observation into a false future.

I see this and the worlds water supplies as the two biggest conspiracies we face in the next 10 years. Between the seed vaults, the plans being laid to outsource our agriculture and manufacturing, the rise in Chemical poisonings through the lowered standards in South American countries, and the subsequent decline of one of the worlds greatest Nations and its people.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
well here's the deal...
the company info thing is because there is more than one elite.
the FBI thing, don't worry about that, their not the problem that was a fluk.
the NG thing, there's your problem. what your ex walked in on was a FEMA exercise.
in case of national crisis the president just needs to sign his name once to activate the national emergency act and a whole list of executive orders. what that does is place complete control of the country in the hands of FEMA and they swing into action with operation Garden Plot. then what?
well, under that plan FEMA will:
seize all media and information networks
institute martial law
seize all public and commercial transportation
seize all foreign teritory inside the us
fly in UN troops for security "partners in peace"
seize all food distribution centers
seizeall registered firearms
detain any citizen identified under operation Trojan Horse (that means you and me because of this website)
detain anyone labeled as subversive
bring peace and stability back to the nation

this was all started by nixon, reagan added alot more ex orders, bush sr. added a bunch more.
the best part is that even if it is a bad call, congress has no power to reveiw the presidents decision for six months.

F'n sweet, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Okay you have both pressed that the FBI thing was no more than a flux, well I also was hard hit by that one and had major questions for him on that. I too tried every angle I could think of to make it into a non event, a flux.
********************!!!***************************
It is a Closed system (supposedly) mind you that was a once in a lifetime glitch as they were setting up the new system, (again my life is filled with these types of synchronicities) but it did happen and I am here as your fellow forum member and telling you it is hooked up and into a much bigger picture than it ever was before the 5 weeks Elite owned it.

Really it is not that surprising either, it does make sense that with the globalization and the new contracts with Mexico and South America that they will want GPS type tracking on all crates coming and going.

Elite does have connections to Government agencies across the board and has close ties with Defence contractors. It is just part of the protocol for them to set up this new world order system in this manner. They treat all of their contracts in the same way I am certain.

What is not understandable is how they move in for 5 weeks, set up the new system which over rides the system which has worked without a hitch for generations and move into global networks which could actually create vulnerability for ordinary people in the event of a natural or man made event. This could very well be the timeline when things start going down for us all. They would not go to the massive expense to make these black op style plans if it was not part of the plans.

I think it will be sooner than any of us would want.

Being on this site does not automatically place any of us on a list. Correct me if I am mistaken.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Very interesting to say the least. A few comments.

The FBI call is very weird. I'm familiar with wireless headsets and that is not something that "just happens." It's like there was a direct line to the FBI's office. Also, this makes no sense from a business process operation perspective. Any potential breech found by a worker would be reported to a supervisor, who would have a documented escalation chain (e.g. call the manager, call every director, call the VP of ops, communications, etc.) and it would most likely be someone a little higher up who makes the call to the FBI, should something truly be wrong. There should be no reason your husband, a "worker," would ever need to make that call (i.e. no need for his headset to be programmed as such).

As far as the "cradle to grave" comment - that's business lingo - it's not referring to a human e.g. cradle (baby) to grave (death). Cradle-to-grave is a business term to describe part of a business process called "life cycle assessment" for a product. It basically means a product from "start" to "finish." I only know this because I'm a business consultant. Here's a wiki entry:
en.wikipedia.org...

The National Guard thing is a bit odd... However, I want to mention I live the next town over from a huge distribution/stockpiling center for one of the major vaccine manufacturers... and my friends who work there receive frequent visits from all sorts of Feds, Homeland Security, etc. They have drills constantly and go through all sorts of paranoia-type exercises. But they have some "really important stuff" onsite, so that level of paranoia is very logical. So... your incident could be just "routine" - or "they" know something we don't.

The 100 years thing - hehe - my consulting business is only a few years old technically, but I claim over 20+ years experience when asked, because I count all the years I worked in the corporate world. Again, business/marketing stretching-the-truth-a-bit type lingo.

But what still gets me is the FBI thing and the National Guard's even mentioning of "martial law." Quite honestly I've heard/read the term "martial law" in the past 6 months (ever since the bailout debates) - more than I did in my 35+ years on earth. This coupled with the fact we keep hearing warnings about "bioterrorism." So I do believe you are onto something, something is a bit fishy, just not sure what.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hmm very ominous.

Originally posted by antar
The company sold out to another company named Elite Logistics.

I find the name "Elite Logistics" interesting. I recently watched a video with Jordan Maxwell where he talks about the etymological roots of the prefix "el-" or "il-". From what I remember, "el" is derived from the name of the Sumerian god "El" or something, and that's why so many major words associated with the NWO or with "greatness" begin with "el" or "il": Illuminati, Elite, Elevate etc. Jordan Maxwell puts it much better than that of course and perhaps someone can help me out with the concept.

What I'm saying is that I find the name of the new company itself quite revealing.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Look, I'm not in favor of martial law or anything but could someone please explain to me how it is a bad thing that our government has a plan to secure our food distribution hubs in the event of a national emergency?

Everyone is always seeing the sinister side of everything, but imagine if we faced a national or global emergency where it was vital to keep the food suppy flowing to the people.

Sure, with this kind of control bad things could come of it but I can also see that having no control, no plan in place that has been exercised, could be a far more dangerous.

If a meltdown did occure and there were millions of people cut off from the food supply and distribution, wouldn't that be a real tragedy? The people would be screaming for the government to take action now to feed the masses and without a plan, this would cause a real problem.

Have you ever seen videos of emergency food drops in other countries? It's mass chaos and people turn into animals fighting over scraps of meat like a wild dog. Yes, my family comes first and it would be hard for me to not fight for food if my family was starving, but what makes my family more important then yours? Why should I get a full 100# bag of rice and you get nothing? I shouldn't, and with a plan that involves securing and orderly distribution of good and services, everyone will get what they need to survive....hopefully.

I'm probably in the minority here but I am somewhat at ease that there are plans in place to take care of the people in the event of various types of emergencies. I accept the fact that those plans involve different levels of military involvement to secure basic needs to the people that need them. I also accept the fact that people who are not with the program and disrupt this would probably be detained in some sort of facility to insure stability.

It could be a good or bad thing and we will only know if and or when it ever happens.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Volton]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

1) If the FBI is really in the business of covertly running food logistics companies, they are NOT going to answer internal lines with "FBI office." The most rational explanation is that the device using to make the internal call was either messed with between shifts and someone put in the wrong number or someone hit the number to dial an outside line and the number dialed matched with a regional fbi office. Stranger things have happened.

Sorry, I see nothing unusual here.

Hmmm. I'm sure that when you dial someone, you accidentally call the FBI all the time. I find it hard to believe that the call was accidental. The odds of randomly calling the FBI are astronomical or should I say economical.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for this information. First the banks with our money will be gone then the control of food distribution. If there is any reason for people to go out and stock up on food, here it is - with this information.

Star and flag

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Your theory makes sense. You put it forth in an order and way that is easy to follow.

Throw in some undercover detective work, some nudity, sex and violence(that always sells), and a hero that saves the world and you have a blockbuster Hollywood movie.

Have Steven Seagal as the hard boiled detective and Ray Liotta as the bad guy. You are played by Angelina Jolie and your husband played by Brad Pitt. Brad, Angelina and Steve would be a riot to watch. Some witty one liners to lighten things up as the body count rises throughout the movie would have the audience rolling on the floor.

Sell the script and stay financially solvent.
You can do it.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Florida was under martial law from 4 days before 9/11 for at least a couple of years.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

that would be Jeb's florida.

So, what are they expecting that scares them so much or that they think will make us peoples so unreasonable? Plant veggies folks, I'm off to buy some canned peas

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

CenterPoint Intermodal Center - Elwood,IL CenterPoint Intermodal Center, the redevelopment of the former Joliet Arsenal, brought together virtually all levels of government, more than a dozen public agencies and private industry to benefit the community under a common plan. One of the largest private developments ever undertaken in the United States, it encompasses 2,500 acres with a total investment of $1 billion. At full buildout, the project is expected to create 3,000 new jobs and eventually increase property tax revenue by as much as $27 million per year. This state-of-the-art intermodal and industrial business park features a 770-acre intermodal yard, BNSF Logistics Park - Chicago, and has the capacity for up to 12 million square feet of industrial and distribution facilities. Significant improvements have been made not only to area infrastructure, but also to the region’s environment. Through $35 million in grants, new water and sewer systems have been constructed to clean up contaminated water in the community and serve park tenants and area residents. Similarly, $125 million is being used for essential roadway components of the development and other infrastructure.
www.centerpoint-prop.com...

www.schneider.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

pretty scary stuff here. i believe the north american union will emerge around the time barry soetoro takes office (that's obama's changed name!!! ha ha ha)(whoever he is).

[edit on 23-12-2008 by musselwhite]

[edit on 23-12-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think maybe you are upset that your husband endured what he did but you are drawing a lot of conclusions from equipment malfunctions that could have been anything.

It all honesty you have nothing. There is no logic, no connectors, just speculation and things you've been told secondhand.

The only thing you saw with your own eyes was a bitchy secretary.

Phones and headsets malfunction. The end.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh my gosh, whatever was affecting your computer, some kind of tracking,when you where researching got through, because as I scrolled to read your third post, my web spyware terminator popped up an alert and I had to click allow to keep reading.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join