It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Distribution Takeover In Place Ready Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In my opinion this whole thing was a well orchestrated joke. Life at works gets pretty boring, and I doubt whether the FBI deals with food distribution as part of it's duties.

Some people just have a great poker face and can carry a joke for ages, just look at candid camera.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I doubt whether the FBI deals with food distribution as part of it's duties.

Some people just have a great poker face and can carry a joke for ages, just look at candid camera.

FBI, I dont think they want to be a part of food distribution, I think they want to CONTROL who the food is being distributed to, At least in the future.

Antar has been a great member here, and has no reason as far as I know to pull a " joke ". You can take it or leave it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

You misunderstand, I don't doubt Antar. I've seen my share of workplace jokes and this just looks like another one to me.

As for the FBI, they're glorified cops, and mostly good cops. If the CIA was mentioned I would be concerned.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Right on, I never respected the New Age groups I grew up around for that very reason. They would have a single experience, write books do tours and make tons of money off the bewildered and confused. I have nothing against making money, but what I have a problem with is people that expound on something simple to gratify their ego, it is sharlatism.

Every one WOW on the replies! I am floored and touched (could be the soynogand brandy, lol) I have been really busy with spreading my love to family, friends and neighbors since I last responded. As glad as I feel right now, I could not be more proud than to see all of the intelligent and wonderful, insightfull posts I have read so far, and go easy on each other, this could be a big deal to some of us and just another nothing to others... Remember the Faux Elections we held here in Nov.? This forum really does represent a huge percent of thoughts ideas and oppinions.

I will jump back in after i get the Lasagna ready. I have been a bakinfg fool I am told! Yes tis the season to spread what I do best, feed the ones I love!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
reply to post by pureevil81

You misunderstand, I don't doubt Antar. I've seen my share of workplace jokes and this just looks like another one to me.

As for the FBI, they're glorified cops, and mostly good cops. If the CIA was mentioned I would be concerned.

Nothing to be concerned about, you cannot change what has already been laid upon your table, but you can keep an open mind and heart so that nothing gets past you, not that you can help anyway. Read what our members have to say, their thoughts can be comforting and informative. What Isaid is just one small piece of the grand puzzle. I do speak to you the truth. And the FBI has merged with FEMA.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Volton

Well said Volton. We must be prepared otherwise we have will gangs and other armed undesirables sieze control of everything we need. If one can imagine a scenario then it can happen and you must plan for it if possible. I personally don't think martial law will ever be declared. The Treasury bailout probably averted the most likely scenario which could have caused it. I'm not sure terrorist strikes on US soil would even result in it being declared. And if it was i don't think they are going to go around and round people up.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I did a little googling and it appears that Associated Wholesale Grocers hired Elite Logistics to run their warehouses for them. Nothing nefarious in that. Elite logistics is a division of Tibbelt and Brittan Group.
Link

I also found that several employees were charged with ripping off both Associated and Elite.
Link - Page Down

I think you are being misled about them being sold for 5 days. AWG has been in business since 1922. If they were sold for 5 days, when they bought them back they would have had to assume all debts and lawsuits. I think you need to get a new lawyer.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Thanks for the links I will check them out, however they were there for 5 weeks, and this thread is not about our fight with them, it is about the fact that my husband called on an in house system to talk to his supervisor and the FBI answered. At no time during their occupation did any thefts get reported, odd that in retrospect that is the picture they paint.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I would like to address the fact that I have been brought into question here and accused of making incorrect claims against others who have posted. I have not in any way accused anyone of anything here.

I will also say that I am a fairly grounded person and have been sitting on this for years as I type away here on my favorite forum. Yes the thought has crossed my mind to make this thread many times in the past, it just never felt like the time was right. Why it feels right now I can not say but I do trust my intuition and so I bothered to let anyone who will listen know something that most will never have the awareness to discover and see for what it is.

There is no mistake, it was an in house system and my ex did indeed call within the house system and got the FBI. It was not supposed to happen. It would be like buying your child a play phone and 'they' accidentally reach the FBI when play dialing.

Now, is it a good idea that we have this security in place in the event of a civil unrest? Yes, it would be. Do the FBI have the right to listen in on private conversations in the workplace between employees and supervisor? NO, it is against the law, remember Watergate?

Are the National Guard a bad bunch of fellows? No, they will be the first line of defence to keep the food stock from being stolen and attacked in the event of civil unrest. Have the National Guard taken over the Food Distribution warehouses? No. Yet they are trained and ready to defend it if the need arises in the near future.

Am I paranoid or has this changed my world views? No, absolutely not, just wanted anyone who wants to hear what I have to say about the plan which may be coming sooner than you know, and to save you the hassle of going hungry in the interim after the event, which is not a certain but a definite plan is in place for protecting and controling if the need arises.

FEMA, FBI, National Guard, they are the people who will get the food to the distribution places, thats all. What the deal will be is going to be the scary part. I do believe it is going to be much more difficult to get your food, it will be limited, and you will ahve to produce proof of who you are, and how many you are responsible for with their information as well. Not hardly like going to the supermarket. How long this will be? That is another big question as once they have control things may become very different and going back to the old ways may be a thing of the past. what do we know about history in occupations? How is it being handled in other countries right now?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here is more on the control of the food supply. The drafting of United States farm regulations that remove the freedom to farm by an international trade organization. It this doesn't suggest globalization I do not know what would. The draft for the World Trade Organization Agreement on Agriculture was written by Dan Amstrutz former VP of Cargill.

The USDA controls animal products, the FDA controls crops and Drugs. The USDA is further along in its plans than the FDA.

USDA:

TRANSCRIPT OF REMARKS BY SECRETARY OF AGRICULTURE ED SCHAFER TO THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ANIMAL AGRICULTURE INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
www.usda.gov.../04/0093.xml

“And one of the best ways to resolve trade disputes is by bringing INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED SCIENTIFIC STANDARDS to bear....

We now have harmonized standards for breeding cattle with our two largest trading partners in line with guidance from the World Organization of Animal Health[OIE]....

Along with science-based standards, free trade agreements are another powerful tool for bringing greater access to our animal and our horticultural products abroad. The history of the NAFTA agreements with Canada and Mexico provides ample evidence of how well they work in the agriculture arena...

The short list surely must include a strong effective domestic food safety system, a well-trained corps of veterinarians in both public and private practice, AN EFFECTIVE ANIMAL ID SYSTEM, AND A CONSISTENT SCIENCE-BASED APPROACH TO TRADE STANDARDS within the framework of commitment to free trade.”

JOINT FAO/WHO FOOD STANDARDS PROGRAMME
CODEX ALIMENTARIUS COMMISSION
Twenty-ninth Session
International Conference Centre, Geneva (Switzerland), 3 - 7 July 2006

Regarding the International Standards Organization (ISO), the U.S. notes, with some concern, the recent food safety activity of ISO and the possibility of duplicative (or even contradictory) standards. The U.S. believes that this situation should be addressed by Codex and ISO as soon as possible ......ftp.fao.org...

So the U.S. is certainly on the bandwagon of international farming standards.

JOINT FAO/WHO FOOD STANDARD PROGRAMME
CODEX ALIMENTARIUS COMMISSION
Thirtieth Session
Rome, Italy, 2-7 July 2007
www.rr-americas.oie.int/documentos/OIE%20Contribution%20to%20tha%20CAC.pdf

An important part of the Working Group's mission is to help the OIE define approaches to the development of standards relating to food-borne hazards arising from animals at the on-farm level.

The Working Group has held six meetings since 2002 and has addressed many important issues, including the relationship and coordination between the OIE and the CAC; OIE standards for animal diseases of public health significance; the role and functionality of veterinary services in food safety; control of public health hazards through ante- and post-mortem meat inspection; the identification and traceability of live animals and their products; good farming practices; antimicrobial resistance; good practices in animal feeding; international veterinary certification; ...

The OIE international standards can be used by its 169 Members to prevent the introduction of diseases and pests arising from trade in animals and animal products, while avoiding unjustified sanitary barriers.

This is the standard they came up with PLEASE READ
Guide to Good Farming Practices . www.oie.int...

This is the bill to introduce the standard in the USA (it failed)
Safe and Secure Food Act of 2005 www.govtrack.us...

Depopulation (slaughter) Procedures: www.fao.org...

The Animal Health Protection Act of May 22 2008 has fines and penalties of $500-$1,000,000 and up to 10 years in prison www.agriculture.senate.gov...

FROM FARM TO FORK FOOD CONTROL REGULATIONS in EU
Source: www.globefish.org...

Accurate info about why farmers hate NAIS (very good sites with a LOT of documents) are arkansasanimalproducers.8k.com...
or xstatic99645.tripod.com...

FDA:
Statement by
Dr. David Acheson, F.R.C.P.,
Associate Commissioner on Foods
FDA On Enhancing Traceability of Foods

www.hhs.gov...

Before House Committee on Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Thursday, July 31, 2008
www.hhs.gov...

FDA formed an internal multi-Center group to meet with external entities (such as industry, consumers, and Federal, state, local, and foreign governments) to better understand the universe of track and trace systems that are currently in use or being developed. FDA has reached out to various organizations, including trade associations and consumer groups, to gain a better understanding of best industry practices for traceability, including the use of electronic and other technologies that speed and enhance the traceback process and the use of systems that connect all the links in the produce supply chain. FDA is using this information to develop recommendations for the fresh produce industry to use to improve its internal traceback systems. We plan to hold a public meeting in the fall to further the exchange of information on available technology and best practices for enhanced traceability. ...

In June 30, the President signed the FY 2008 Supplemental Appropriation into law. This appropriation act provided $150 million for FDA, and these resources will allow FDA to accelerate its transformation of its regulatory strategies to meet the challenges of the evolving global marketplace for food and medical products... FDA is working hard to ensure the safety of food, in collaboration with its Federal, state, local, tribal, and international food safety partners, and with industry, consumers, and academia.

I have pages and pages of references about the "new Farming Regs" If that is not enough. You want more references??

How about the patenting of third world seed by Monsanto and friends?
Global Diversity Treaty. www.bioversityinternational.org......

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Yep, you got it, and what this all breaks down to in layman's term is that we takeover other countries to grow the Food for US and other prominent nations, and by doing this we take away valuable farm land from already poverty stricken countries and their peoples, force them into labor to line the pockets of a very small percentage of the top elite, the common people starve in other words as they grow crops to feed other nations, and we in return deplete our agricultural lands both private and commercial to line the pockets of the same few that we sell non=food bio=diesel to fuel the growers in a vicious no/win no/win situation unless you are the top 1% who will profit.

The seeds which are known as terminator seeds even by the companies which supply them, insure that no agricultural system is ever self sufficient and able to grow seed, save and or store for future profit, but instead kept returning to purchase year after year.

If they ever decided to go independent it would be impossible and by using genetically modified seeds, they have destroyed their land, and depleted it as well as rendering it unsafe to attempt to once again grow nongmo seed as the gmo seed contaminates crops for generations in the surrounding areas and again the cycle of needing to buy seeds.

Plus remember the benefits of growing outside the US will be that the regulations will be less stringent, the manufacturing can be established in already poverty stricken countries and the labor will be minimum.

Will the day come when even our main food distribution warehouses are taken into South American countries for some of the reasons listed above? By utilizing and putting into place the logistics as they are now have we already taken those steps?

Will the trucking companies who get the contracts in the future be solely based out of the South American countries as well?

If the American farmer is a dream of the past than the future for all mankind will become a nightmare. This is bread basket of the world, we have the climate and the open and pure land. It does not have to be made into a wasteland to push the new world orders agenda of food and water control.

That is the other end of this story, the water rights control, how long before we start piping our fresh clean water to Mexico and below for their agricultural needs?

Do not get me wrong, I want to see ALL countries and people prosper and thrive. Just not at the expense of my liberties and those of my countries. It looks like it always comes down to the money.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Kind of interesting that Mexican Truckers are allowed in the US but you indicated US truckers can not go into Mexico. Also Mexican diesel is cheaper than US so our truckers get skunked there too. Don't you love the free trade agreement that is SOOooo good for the US?

I have put this info up as a thread but it is considered "old"

Thanks much. Nice to know some people are waking up.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by crimvelvet]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just a strange coincidence, but on fedspending.gov there is a listing for a contract to elite logistics. It is listed as "Miscellaneous Foreign Contractor" and the contract was for $43. A federal contract for only Fourty three dollars.

www.usaspending.gov... 34231&fiscal_year=2007&record_num=f500

Perhaps coincidence, but you never know.

Edit : Wrong link but got to www.fedspending.gov and search elite.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by dantrav]

[edit on 24-12-2008 by dantrav]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

First let me say you'll need to edit your post before the entire post is deleted. You are not supposed to link to organizations for promoting petitions, I know personally as I attempted this to save the wildlife fund last year regarding the wolves in Alaska being shot from aerial killings/culling...

Great link and very pertinent to this thread and the big picture of where 'they' are leading the United States and other prominent countries.

When they attempt this blatant move to ID all animals large and small, it is going to affect the little grandma with a couple of laying hens as well as the small farmers with livestock for personal use.

It is being passed in such a way that it appears to be observing all commercial livestock for disease control, but most countries already have limits when accepting American livestock for human consumption.

What it's greater implications are going to show should this agenda be pushed forward will be to have complete control over the small families attempting to raise healthy nutritious food for their families. The cost alone will become prohibitive just like the organic trend soon became once the USDA became involved. You do know that USDA only means at the most 40% organic.

One more point I would like to make is that it will be another step in weeding out the Family Farmer, the relatively small farmer who for generations has been raising cattle and such as the back bone of American industry.

You really should start a new thread on this issue, just watch out for certain types of links or the thread can be pulled no matter how much the mods hate to do it.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dantrav

Those sites can be very weird I know...

As for Elite, they have been connecting in to our Government and even defence Department. They are spreading out into South America and basically a world wide company that has their hands in everything.

What better way to control ALL people, services and goods than with massive tracking for every single item which has a price tag. And why they are at it, why let a individual company or group control that? well Elite is more than a Logistics company, you better believe it.

I do not claim to know any more than I have already stated, and it took me years to even decided to tell others and bring it to the forum to openly discuss. I really am open to being convinced of the normalcy of my husbands experience, and that perhaps I have read more into this than necessary, but I have not heard a single post that has budged my opinion on this matter. Do the food supplies need to be protected in the event of a civil period of unrest? Yes, yet we need more transparency not less.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Thanks for the links I will check them out, however they were there for 5 weeks, and this thread is not about our fight with them, it is about the fact that my husband called on an in house system to talk to his supervisor and the FBI answered. At no time during their occupation did any thefts get reported, odd that in retrospect that is the picture they paint.

It wasn't theft. It was wire fraud, money laundering, witness tampering and obstructing a criminal investigation and was investigated by the FBI. The article is posted back on Page 3.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

What a great description of the world system that The Bible calls ‘the beast’.

Great job outlining the war on food. Even if antar’s experiences were the result of a particular investigation, there’s no doubt that centralization and control of all food production continues and is accelerating.

When people get hungry enough, they’ll take any chip and swear any oath to feed their children.

Henry Kissinger - ‘You control countries with oil, you control people with food.’

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Pauligirl wrote:

Did you know that in 2003 there was a FBI investigation? Might account for the screwy phone calls.

kansascity.bizjournals.com...

Associated Wholesale Grocers Inc. was defrauded of more than $650,000 through a scheme involving fake invoices for products and goods it never received, according to a federal grand jury indictment.
Aponte Gomez, 45, and Arlene Francis, 45, both of Parkville; William Morrison, 42, of Escambia, Fla.; and Crystal Hall, 25, of Barling, Ark., are charged with defrauding the Kansas City, Kan., wholesale grocer and Elite Logistics Inc., U.S. Attorney for Kansas Eric Melgren said in a release Thursday.

Yes and in following your links it is dated 2006, 3 years after Elite took over the Logistics for AG. So with the cream of the crop security force why then did this kind of theft happen? Was it a set up to dramatize the 'need' for tracking of goods and services? It would be a pretty small price to pay for global control of the worlds food,goods and services.

If you read a little further you would ahve also seen from the same magazine this article which only exemplifies their intended purpose. Human tracking.

Parents track teen drivers from space
Anxious parents now have a high-tech way to keep track of their teenagers out driving the family car here, there and everywhere.

Freeport-based Elite Logistics Inc. has teamed up with Track-A-Teen Inc. to offer parents a way to directly monitor their offspring in cyberspace.

Dallas-based Track-A-Teen is marketing Elite's PageTrack global positioning satellite system to parents who want a little extra safeguard for the kiddos, from those who tend to get lost to those who forget to come home on time.

The driving program provides other safety features for teens, including a panic button, roadside assistance and automatic collision notification.

Track-A-Teen executives admit this may not be very popular with young drivers. If a teen happens to miss curfew, the parents would immediately be able to determine their location via the Internet. Or at least, where the car is.

The name Track-A-Teen is probably already dreaded by young drivers because of the company's "How's my driving?" bumper sticker program. The sticker invites other drivers to confidentially report driving incidents to their parents via a toll-free number.

More than 3,000 parents participate in the program, which forwards reports to them by e-mail, fax or mail within 24 hours.

So, after we establish consumer items we concentrate on humans? Great just great, thanks for the link, there is actually more to read I just wanted to interject some comments here.

Goods and services=animals=people... We have been chasing a red herring with Real ID tags Verichip and such, it only stands to reason that we are considered the same as a package of potatoes or a gallon of milk. Why not have a one stop tagging system for all consumer goods...

"We are containers".... J.Lear

[edit on 25-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Also let me add, that Elite was short a few dollars just prior to the theft, it was loosing substancial money to the share holders amazingly close to the stolen amount in question.

Elite Logistics Inc. (OTCBB:ELOG), a leader in the telematics industry, has announced its results for the third quarter and nine months ending Feb. 28, 2002.

For the quarter ended Feb. 28, 2002, the company reported revenue of $159,766 with a net loss attributable to common stockholders of $745,817, or a loss of $0.05 per share. This compares to revenues of $872,565 and a net loss attributable to common stockholders of $478,198, or a loss of $0.04 per share for the quarter ended Feb. 28, 2001.

findarticles.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I would like to discuss this with some of our UK and European members as well. This is possibly aimed at nothing less than a Centralization of all goods and services as well as people and animals world wide. How do you feel about having the FBI and FEMA control all tracking world wide?

Elite announces new operation at Thamesport

Published: 18 February 2008

Elite Transport Services has announced that it is opening a new transport operation at the Port of Thamesport.

Part of ongoing strategic expansion plans, the company discovered a shortage of resources in and around the Port of Thamesport.

The new operation will provide extra capacity to serve the needs of customers transiting the port, particularly following recent additional business that has been won or transported to the port.

A meeting has been held between Hutchinson Port UK, owner of Thamesport, and Elite to discuss investment and development plans and the future of Thamesport as a deep sea port. Elite has appointed John McCarthy as the new depot manager for Thamesport in preparation for the new operation.

In a statement, Elite said: "At Elite Transport we are continually striving to meet the demands of our customers, and the first class service that is expected, the opening of our Thamesport operation will assist many of our existing customers, and further enhance our extensive network coverage."

Located in south-east England, 35 miles from London, Thamesport is one of the busiest container ports in the UK and is a member of the Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) Group, a subsidiary of Hutchison Whampoa Limited (HWL), the world's leading port investor, developer and operator.

Now if this is an acceptable turn of events and Elite is going to be the leading edge on all transportation of goods services, people and animals world wide then should this thread possibly be moved to the religious section and we can start talking about the antichrist not being a single entity bent on the total destruction of mankind, but a corporate conglomerate? I wont go there, but this company needs to be kept in a transparent state if they continue to grow and expand into the world stage.

Who has even heard of them prior to this thread?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join