It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, let's talk about them : Interpretations, lucidity, projection, obe's, precognition, etc

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by IAmD1

I would guess that within a year or so of that dream you probably had a waking life revelation or epiphany that lead you to be more care-free or uninhibited huh? Even if incrementally...?

Did you ever see the boy or sense any other kind of version of him again?

I realised I didn't answer your question in my response. So here goes.

I did feel great that morning and not long after that did I see my first ghost . I also didn't have the chase dream for some time but it has returned since. What I believe did happen was that it created some questions in my mind that def. led me on a path that eventually has led me here to ATS.

No I never met this entity/person again. I did however teenager as I was believe for a long while that i would meet this person in real life. That he was my soul mate somehow (teenage girls huh
. His eyes where this incredibly beautiful blue and I think that had some significance to the experience. He did give me the most amazing feeling of unconditional love and perfection. It was like coming home without ever knowing you where lost.

I have also been to that place of white light before but that was NOT a pleasant experience. That happened at the age of about 5 and was my 'first' experiences that didn't happen from an altered state of awareness. (I'll share that another time perhaps)

Facing your attacker and not liking it. You must find strength within yourself to defeat your fear. I don't care what archetype, entity, etc you're confronting there, if you are in touch with your own divine light, nothing can shake your foundation, or cause you fear or harm. Without getting into specifics, you can use your imagination to aid you. Manifest a shield, a weapon, a fire or light ball, something that you can inject a lot of intention & belief into that will aid in your resolution to conquer your chaser or at least hold it at bay long enough to gain further insight.

Thanks again for the encouragement & you're welcome, I hope I was able to help.

True - you've reminded me about something that I've always felt but recently forgotten. And that's that 'I/we're at war here and I am a warrior of sorts'. And once through my dreams I figured out how to defeat the dark forces. Now that I think of it maybe it wasn't a dream maybe I was Astral then. Anyways

I was in a place completely opposite to the whitelight one. I felt the presence of something unspeakably evil and I was terrified. I know I was face to face with it but because of the blackness in the place I could not see it. Just sense it. Then all of a sudden I just knew what to do and instead of fighting it i just kneeled down infront of it. Turned my head up to face it and built up and incredible feeling of unconditional love at which point I exploded from the heart into whitelight, likethe birth of a star and the thing screached and disintegrated infront of my eyes. Then I woke up or got back into my body which ever it was. This was around the age of 7-9.

And thank you again for taking your time to interpret our experiences/dreams.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

The term "soul mate" has a broader definition then most people realize. A soul mate doesn't necessarily mean "spouse". A soul mate can be anyone and more then likely the people around you are your soul mates of sorts as well. The nature of our relationships with those mates is what varies

Conceptually & symbolically the boy is your soul mate in the very least as a positive masculine influence & possible guide.

And yeah just like anything, depending on the context, the white light might not be your friend...

The "void", or that blackness opposite of the light, is the white-light's best friend
At least that's what I always say. That's cool you had that integration experience at a young age, I'm sure it helped you come to grips with your own mind better & made you less judgmental then maybe those around you as you grew up(just guessing again
). That adage we hear a lot about how "A single spark can banish the darkness" is true unless you slap a void over it, then who gets banished?(think blackhole)

The darkness really isn't to be feared. More often then not it's easier to manifest stuff from a black void then it is a white as it's fairly easy to get to a black void...just close your eyes

Thank you for contributing again and you are welcome of course

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

The term "soul mate" has a broader definition then most people realize. A soul mate doesn't necessarily mean "spouse". A soul mate can be anyone and more then likely the people around you are your soul mates of sorts as well. The nature of our relationships with those mates is what varies

Yes I totally agree. I have met many soulmates in my lifetime most who I was never attracted to in that way but who became great friends or foes. Always bringing a new learning experience mostly non spiritual though. I have also rarely come across special people who i call triggers but they have a very different feel to them. It is like they are there to help you remember something profound of a more spiritual nature. And sometimes I am the teacher.

But when I felt that connection in my experience it was the first time I ever felt what it was like to be totally understood by someone else. I didn't however feel it was a person in my experience more like a sort of androgynous/ageless being manifesting as a blonde male. So when I said I thought I would meet him in real life I really ment someone who i connected with in that same way. Maybe with blue eyes as those where the things I remember the most from his features. But i was young then. Now I see it very differently indeed - LOL

[edit on 4/1/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great thread.

I want to share an experience that I had just before Christmas (22 Dec).

We have all had colds recently, and my husbands snoring was even worse than usual. As I was really tired, I went downstairs to try and sleep on the sofa where I lay awake for ages. After a few hours, I started to have a vibration in my right hand which moved into my head. (I was lying on my back, with my right arm under the pillow and my left arm flat along the side of my body against the back of the sofa. I found out later that my head was pointing south-west). I wasn’t at all worried, just very calm and observing what was happening, not really having any thoughts. It was a loud, buzzing white noise, which was warm and fuzzy, and it was all I could hear.

It seemed to pause and fade a little as I noted it. Then I remember thinking something like “lets see what happens“ and it increased and moved down into my body and to my feet in few seconds. I was then able to lift my head “out”. At this point I could “see” although I had not opened my eyes. I moved out horizontally, which came as easily and naturally as standing up; my level of vision remained the same. (I actually tested what this looked like afterwards).

I floated across the room and then up towards the ceiling and along to the archway of our kitchen before returning. Once back in, the vibrations left and I opened my eyes. There had been no loss in consciousness at any point and I felt very refreshed afterwards, although before I was feeling over-tired.

I have never had anything like this in a dream (or waking) before. I have read about OOBEs and believe this is what this was. I am surprised as it was all very natural and I expected it to be hard, scary and full of problems. I was so calm and matter of fact, and not fearful or excited as I imagined I might have been.

I would like to think that I will be able to do this again and wonder what I can do to encourage this. Does anyone have any advice?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

You should look into this thread (below). Also listen to CavemanDD's podcast on how to AP. Good luck!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Very cool stuff. Angelic encounters are always interesting experiences. Have your dreams changed at all lately?

reply to post by YarlanZey

Cave's podcast is an excellent way to get acquainted with an OBE technique that is widely used & accepted as being effective broken down nicely. You essentially kind of know how to do it now, it's just a matter of consistency at this point. The main thing to remember is that focused intention & remaining calm will bring the results you are looking for.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Very cool stuff. Angelic encounters are always interesting experiences. Have your dreams changed at all lately?

How do you mean? In the last few month or years or just after my experience?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Check out the new sound at the bottom of page 3. Kind of makes me wanna puke.. I wonder if its inducing an OBE?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Within the last month in particular, outside of the chase dreams we already discussed a bit. Or have your perceptions of them changed at all or anything to that sort?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Heres a little vid I just made.

A simulation of a projection. I don't think anyone's done this before.

The thread for it is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry shakesbeer, don't mean to steal your crowd. I'm just advertising.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Don't worry dude, it's not about ownership here, only sharing.
Thanks for contributing man, I'm sure many will find your simulation helpful as it's hard to visualize sometimes what exactly is the difference sight-wise when it comes to projection.

Note to anyone first trying this. There are many ways to achieve the same effect, just like not everyone hears the ringing or the buzzing. Me personally that type of vibration isn't associated with projection alone for me, so I don't experience the buzz, tone, or "crack", I just kind of get up, or am already "there". Sometimes "dimension" plays a role in that vibration as well, which is a achieved through "projecting" consciousness of some sort. So if you essentially experience what you feel is being "out of body" but don't hear anything, you more then like did it. Just kind of depends on perception and context I guess you can say.

Following Cave's instruction will definitely help for sure. It helps especially with those who are apprehensive or have anxiety about some of the effects (like buzzing or the sensation of not having to breathe) and is sort of like learning to swim by holding on to the edge of the pool first. no shame, no "right way", it's all about staying afloat and getting from point A to point B. With practice comes confidence, with confidence you gain more ease & freedom.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Within the last month in particular, outside of the chase dreams we already discussed a bit. Or have your perceptions of them changed at all or anything to that sort?

I have noticed that my dreams and awareness is adjusting about now. I found myself in sleep paralysis about a month and a half ago where I heard like a radio tuning in to voices. ( First time that happened): I didn't let that continue into going Astral though. Those fear issues and also my 2 year old sleeps next to me in bed and I was worried i might smother her if I did leave my body. Otherwise pretty mundane stuff recently but I guess that is a change for me. The past few years my dreams have been pretty much filled with UFO attacks and reptilians in my old schoolbuilding. Stuff that I'm not even sure i belive in in the first place.

I am interested to hear the reason for your question. Did you have some sort of theory on this?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Actually I would like to share another dream experience I had years ago but as a grown up. I had injured my back at the time and was one quite heave pain killer as I was so badly hurt I wanted to cry even just lying still in bed. So it was about 2 in the afternoon and I was slipping off to sleep. I ended up in a lucid dream in my room on the bed except I had no back pain and the view outside my window was quite different to what is is normally. So I took a jump out the window and flew around in this eerie but kind of capturing ladscape non the less. Midflight my spider-sense was signaling danger. I needed wake up . I ended upp back in my body drowsy but awake. I got up out of bed. I walked around the room. Everyting seemed normal except I could not open my door the handle didn't react to my turning it. I then realised I must be OB and so just thought myself out in the corridor outside my door. I was on my way to explore down stairs when I got a feeling somethings (THAT thing) was coming for me from down stairs. I thought myself back into my body and tried to wake up. I did but when I tried to move I couldn't I was in paralysis - I then realised I had no pain and must still be alseep so i forced myself to wake up. This time I woke up again. Happy to have pulled out of the dream I turned my head and saw a t-shirt on fire in the middle of my room. I panicked but realised that it hadn't been on the floor when I fell asleep so I tried to wake up again. All the while feeling that something was coming for me. This went on for a bout 5 or six more times. Always believeing i had finally woke up just to find myself in paralysis. I finally did manage to wake up. It was about 3.30 in the afternoon. Nothing was going on in the house I was on my own. Because I was bedbound I just lay there otherwise I would have got out of that house faster than fast to wait for someone to get home.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I love dream analysis, for years I and my friends have used the book, "The Mystical Magical Marvelous World of Dreams," by Wilda B. Tanner.

But I have a new twist,

Lately myself and my daughters have experienced the same dreams, or dream, about the same person or event,

Any thoughts?

My dreams have always been like movies, some of them prophetic.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Shakesbeer, I have always had prophetic dreams, just do not talk about them often, kind of like if I dont they will not come true, you know what I mean?

Well I have had 2 recently and the first one just came true this am sadly.

I awoke a couple of weeks ago to the horrible realization I had dreamed I was holding my pet in my hands dead, and this morning it was true.

I never even shared it hoping it was just some sick passing dream thoughts. But now two weeks later it happened.

The other one was that I see the whole front side of my woodstove on fire in my home. It is the only way we heat our home here in the frigid midwest. I am going out to the camper today to bring the fire extinguisher in, and to put insurance on this place right away. Due to lack of money I let the insurance laps, but if my dreams are kicking in , I had better get a move on.

Thanks for listening, and you know I am only a u2u away. I have had 2 other main dreams about terrorism and massive casualty, but again if I dont say it, maybe it wont come true.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

sorry for your loss,i hate using the word 'pet' when they mean more to you than members of your own family,know that you are not alone and the same way as we go out of body even if we are in pain,that they are with you just as they was,just as we cannot see other people go out of body when we are awake is the same way we cannot see past on loved ones,its about frequencies levels and love,and vice versa.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Last night I dreamed I was in the library. It's a common dream setting for me, loosely based on a public library I often visited as a child, which in real life was a large victorian-era stone building.

In last night's dream, a group of the snail people came in. They are another semi-regular item in my dreams of the last few years. They can project the illusion of looking human, but they are human-sized intelligent mollusks.

A larger and apparently "in-charge" member of the snail people approached me; and said it was time for me to leave (the library?) and move on, that in the long term I did not belong with them. I was slightly afraid, in the dream I did not think I had any other place to go.

It (the snail leader) said that there existed (far away) another people who really were similar to the humans I remembered, though they had no explanation for how that could be. It spoke of humans as if in the past tense, like something which no longer was.

Then it picked up a book to show me, mostly full of slowly-playing video images of the other people it was referring to. From a snail's view, I guess they were similar, being physically humanoid. Though from the bits and pieces I saw, they conducted their lives in a fairly exotic and not so human manner.

Then the snail leader said they could send me to those other people, if I would do something in return for them. But I woke up before it could explain.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

As far as projecting, this is something I don't hear people talking about at all. You can "check" on your body whenever you want to, including in a lucid dream. How do you do that? Many different ways, but here's two examples.

Example 1. Create a "window" with your finger that opens to a view of yourself & your postion, including things like "hand-o-sleep meters" & "pee-tanks" gauges in a "heads up display" if you want to. If you are not in the position you want to be. Close your eyes and move yourself into the proper position (Please note, this might wake you up the first time, or make you feel kind "sick" as it can feel disorientating). Or Command your body from the window with thoughts or words, it will response if you will it so.

Example 2:

Close "eyes" while projecting or dreaming with the intention to keep your body "asleep" but to check it's positions & functions (IE, did I roll over? am I thirsty? etc). Usually at the point it's pretty much the same as flipping over sides in the middle of the night and passing back out. Or you can also do what I call "marionetting" your body, which is sort of moving it from the energetic state via energetic "strings" without actually re-entering your body.

Maybe try this during a nap or something so you can confidently do it with someone else in the bed.

Why do I ask about the dream activity? I'm unofficially and non-physically taking note of those who say they are experiencing an increase in dreams and/or dream function. I've noticed more people getting into it lately as well as more spontaneous dream occurrences in those who don't normally dream. Not to mention more natural lucid dreamers starting to care again
It jives with many of the theories going on right now. Personally I do think there is some kind of "astral" convergence in the mist of the wackiness going on in the world. I'm not sure what the entails but I have had protrusions into some future events that seems pretty damn amazing.

btw - I'm not sure about the reptilians either, I keep hearing so many conflicting assements. That would be funny if a "reptilian" race is sort of like what skeptics think of as "ghosts" to ET's, and this convergence brings some surprises for them too

here's another theory of mine that seems to jive with most other peoples on the what you may have experienced in that other dream. It would seems there is "influence" in these informational-realms that are conceptual in nature. Meaning, there is random embodiments of concepts like "love, hate, pleasure, etc" and "unaware" is a concept that that "fear" likes to prey on. That "something is coming" was fear itself and "it" was the embodiment that was being drawn to your energy/vibration. It sounds like you where able to level off the anxiety etc pretty well so nothing horrible happened. That shirt on fire was probably an attempt to trap you into fear which would make it harder for you to wake up.

Just remember, fear itself is a channel to "bad things" there. If you close that channel in your own mind, the power dispates very quickly.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Shared dreams are very cool stuff indeed. That means in the very least that you have some very tangible shared associations in your waking life that you both truly identify with. That is a unique and special thing to share a perspective really which is symbolized in a sense in shared dreams as you both literally see the same vision & experience the same event.

Is there any particular theme to the shared dreams that you wouldn't mind sharing with the group? Many people are unaware that sharing dreams is reality & all of these experiences everyone is sharing helps raise consciousness & build confidence for those who are reading, so anything you can add on the subject would be awesome

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Shakesbeer, I have always had prophetic dreams, just do not talk about them often, kind of like if I dont they will not come true, you know what I mean?

Yes I do, and at the same time that's not entirely accurate. Precognition is something I literally got sick of when I was 12(headaches, nausea). Seeing my next day at school....and THEN having to live it wasn't a fun time for me. What I realized though is that no matter what I said or did, it didn't matter. The same thing would happen only severity or the context would change.

Meaning one night I have a dream I'm going to have a fight with a kid. I can see no matter how nice I am to this person, we're going to fight as for some reason we where just not supposed to get along that day or something. So I figured if that's what they want is a "fight", then I'd give it to them only make it so that the probability of it turning out like the dream where less and less. So I acted essentially in what I thought would be the opposite, even said "I know you want to fight me for some reason, but whatever..." and it did happen, just not in the context of the dream which was a literal fight. It ended up being settled on the basketball court with a game.

I've actually found the less you keep something a secret the probability tends to go down. I mean we've been expecting an attack from Crazy-Qaedas & the Turban Troupe for how long now? What's happened in October again? Wasn't the world supposed have blown up how many times now?! I'm 30 and I've already lived through more "Doomsdays" then I could try to count. Not to mention that if you share what you have you throw in what I call... "I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you snooping kids!"-Factor
As in, if the concept is "out there" thus limiting the ever coveted surprise or secretive factor to a degree. That degree exponentially increases too as you release information.

The tricky part is managing the "charge" of the information as you share it. Too much and people call you chicken little, not enough, and no one listens....

Either way, to fear the future is to allow a channel of destruction into your consciousness and thus projected out to the world. Ergo feeding into the over all destructive energy "out there" as opposed to accepting these things for what they really are, possibility. Once they come to pass, then you can say it's "fact", or "truth", or "history", but until then it's all a guess. No matter what plane you're viewing things from "Now" is always changing, and "Now" is a part of the concept of time itself which obviously includes past, present, & future.

I understand you don't want to empower these frightening concepts, but to be frightened of them is empowering them. But of course, there are appropriate times and not-so appropriate times to share them. Timing is important afterall

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join