It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, let's talk about them : Interpretations, lucidity, projection, obe's, precognition, etc

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

I always wanted to try fasting. I eat very small portions throughout the day, but i like good food, it comes with my birth energies.
If I could I would eat next to nothing and it would be raw and green. I can see how food would deter one from a spiritual path but I have mixed opinions on that. Food greatly adds to the joy in life in its colourful varieties.

I'm participating in a little Peruvian "ceremony" in a few days and it requires you to cut down the intake of salts, sugars, greasy stuff, any meat but fish ( i only eat fish anyway), and to halt any kind of sexual activity, yes even with yourself.

its tough man but it gets easier with time.
. I think this no salt and sugar is insanity though. I'm just watching my portions of it, i mean its in everything.

I guess the idea is to balance the PH level.

I have a water distiller and i'm almost tempted to get one those devices that gives the water a desired PH level.

It would be nice to see what we work like with optimal efficiency.

Days of feast and days of famine, that's also a good way to go.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Hey IAmD1.. you mentioned you had some experiences.. I just started on a thread covering "dreams" involving military if you would like to contribute.

Cheers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am a natural lucid as well- to the point that I didn't even realize it until I was researching Lucid Dreaming and realized that not everybody has control in their dreams!

I have been recording my dreams for upwards of 8 years.

I can project and I have OOBEs, but never by accident... except on car rides.

Precognition, yep, I have that too.

I also dream abnormally deeply and sometimes 7 times a night, usually about 4 or 5 that I remember.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have so many dreams and i almost remember them all, because there so crazy. I look up in a dream book and see what they mean, which really helps...

I'm not sure what an OBE feels like, but my dreams are really crazy and sometime too real. I had a nightmare that i could make a book out of if i really wanted to... It scared me so bad, when i was explaining the dream back to my mom i was shaking so hard because i was picturing it all so well like replaying a movie. I still remember it just as visually too. I'm not sure if this is close to the 'OBE dream' people have or not.

I was wondering, in the nightmare i was somewhat explaining about there was this one monster in it that scared me more than anything else... is that my inner deamoned or not? cuz im not sure.

I also have really good dreams too, once i had a dream where i had to go over these two big hills to reach a Buddist temple. The buddist temple means enlightenment, or close to it, and the hills represent something you have to go 'over' or go threw to attain whats after it. So it meant to me that i had two major things to go over to get to enlightinment. I always LOVE my dreams + day dreams no matter what it shows me, i'm so greatful my 'higher self' is showing me everything i want to know and more. I even ask my higher self if 'I' would show me stuff, and sometimes 'I' do. I do feel like my higher self is someone else though with better eyes than i do, haha. I know i should feel one with my 'higher self' its kind of hard to picture though, which might be one of my hills i have to go over.

Well if you could help me out and make my dreams more clearer or able to connect to my higher self, that would be fantastic! thanks!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nicole1977

Yes I do believe that the monsters you encounter in your dreams are your inner demons or fears. I have lucid dreams with monsters in them, and I have learned that if you conquer them in your dreams that you start to feel better and get a better handle on your inner demons and your fears.

As far as helping you with connecting with your higher self I don’t think that I can help you with that one but following and studying in your own beliefs help with that.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

LOL :lol

You just have not ventured out enough my friend.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by plutoxgirl

ah gotcha. Sometimes things can be misleading "there" since many times different "realms" or "planes" have a different sort of light to them I have noticed which isn't always an indicator of "frequency" if you will...But yeah the lower or more dense areas definitely have a distinct feel to them. The less you fear while you're in the lowers the less power they have over you.

I actually had an obe where I encountered a Shadow person of the "hat man" variety that sort of reminds me of your experience with that negative entity. This guy wasn't up to any good, but sure can run fast when you start to whip out the light on them

Hi Shakesbeer

Thanks for the videos and info!!

Oh yeaah! I've heard of the hat man, actually, the first time I did, was many years ago...when a friend of mine, told me that one night, she saw a dark slim figure of a man wearing a hat- standing in the door of her brother's bedroom.
It disappeared quickly.
She is a very senstive person, so, of course, I believed her.

Plus her house is a very interesting place; 'supernatural things' do happen in there. I've experienced some first hand.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well had my first dream/OOBE about Greys last night and yup “I shat bricks” I used one of these I-Doser tracks to fall asleep with “Out of body” again.

I only remember a little bit as it just came to me now thinking about something totally different, strange when that happens as it just made me s**t another brick. Not sure why but I just felt like it was something I wasn’t suppose to see, the whole thing felt wrong as in “Get me out of here I will pretend I never saw you guys”

Anyway in the dream, I was with somebody walking through this field. Not sure of the location but the field just seemed to go on forever, didn’t get a look at the person I was with but I got the sense it was somebody I didn’t know. Anyway we both proceeded to keep walking forward (The only direction I could see) until we saw a light in the distance, as we got closer we thought it was some sort of crash. Even though I was like “Yea right like this is real” I didn’t become lucid so I was like “WTF”

The person I was with just became static and would not respond to anything, it was frustrating because I could not hold to focus to even see this person. I knew they were behind me as I kept walking forward but I could not do anything. My voice just began to fade the more I tried to shout out at this person I was with. (maybe this is where the other person in this dream woke up)

It only seemed a few footsteps and there in front of me was a UFO crash with 5 Greys, 4 of them were on the floor and looked pretty much dead. One of them was alive and stood over the others with 4 glowing red spheres, well not quiet spheres as they had flat sides “kind of like a football but made from glass and metal” these spheres were just perfectly still over each one of the 4 “dead” Greys” about 5-6ft in the air. The 5th Grey the “Alive” one seemed to be doing something with a device on his arm. Next think these spheres conduct a plasma beam (Like them Plasma lava lamp things) each making their own contact with the Greys on the floor. The beam was moving all over the place kind of like lightning but constant and red in color, the spheres were now glowing bright red.

Then the next thing the 4 “Dead” grays were levitating in the air, floating about like ragdolls. The “Alive” gray just stood there keeping an eye on the device on his arm like he was checking the time or something. I was really scared at this point and could not do anything; the “Alive” gray then looked straight at me with them placid black eyes. That was enough to give me the energy to turn around and run like mad. The whole dream was like it was somebody else’s, as I didn’t have much control. I think there was more to the dream/OBBE or whatever the helll it was but can't remember no more than the above.

I remember waking up with the I-doser track still playing on my MP3 player, I put it on repeat incase I went into a good OOBE, when I went to turn the MP3 player off I realized it was still near the beginning. I looked at the time and realized it must have already played the 30min track through and It was on the 2nd loop.

Crazy stuff, although fun going to do the same tonight if I did go into somebody’s dream and it’s anyone on here “Sorry” it was out of my control.

P81

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Amen! Finally... some people here acknowledge that its not just a huge "love fest" on the other side.

(sigh) sometimes I feel like the lone person in the band!

Aliens, demons, spirits, other high level people astral projecting without morals regarding harming others and their pursuit of more and more energy, etc. Some of these people here, like False Harmony for example (appropriate name) are like drooling wolves at the threshold whispering to you how safe it is. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

It only seemed a few footsteps and there in front of me was a UFO crash with 5 Greys, 4 of them were on the floor and looked pretty much dead. One of them was alive and stood over the others with 4 glowing red spheres, well not quiet spheres as they had flat sides “kind of like a football but made from glass and metal” these spheres were just perfectly still over each one of the 4 “dead” Greys” about 5-6ft in the air. The 5th Grey the “Alive” one seemed to be doing something with a device on his arm. Next think these spheres conduct a plasma beam (Like them Plasma lava lamp things) each making their own contact with the Greys on the floor. The beam was moving all over the place kind of like lightning but constant and red in color, the spheres were now glowing bright red.

Hmmm.. please do me a favor. Think hard and tell me if you got the impression you or the people you were with were part of a military operation (like uniforms, rank a sense of chain of command, or any clues of this type).

I am building a thread on the subject of "semi-lucid dreams" in which we are part of military ops. Especially if they are recurring.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Thank you for contributing and that is some great info there. Fear & bias really does color what we see there, it's turns an "entity" into a "symbol" if you're not careful. You can be acting the fool in front of the person you wouldn't want to because you see them as your old dog who's talking to you for some reason because you're unable to recognize the association and calibrate your senses.

That's one thing people have to remember, senses are different there, you really don't have "eyes", "ears", "nose", etc you're essentially a point of consciousness. You choose to manifest those receptors if you want to, but it's not necessary. All information is flowing into you no matter what, it's simply up to your interpretation.

I like the "clean astral vehicle" saying. One way to cleanse yourself of fear for those just getting into "astral travels" is to gain a sense of self confidence. Especially "there". How do you do that? Well you can make yourself into anything you want there, so make yourself the coolest super hero you can imagine, even pick a damn theme song if you have to and play yourself to sleep with it. Whatever it takes for you to resolute in your intention and unintimidated by the unknown.

Thanks again for contributing.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
“Next time I have a dream, I will recognize I am dreaming” but this is not the case.

That's in the future-tense, so the "next time" is always the "next time"... That's why you've heard me suggest many times;
"The next thing I see will be a dream, and I am awake" if you're lying there in bed going to sleep. Your idea of “The next time I'm see something/somebody I am dreaming, because I in bed sleeping” should work well too.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Alcohol doesn't matter either...I'm exactly like Ravenshadow a little later in the thread and when I was younger I never gave one peace of flying crap what I put in my body and I was still projecting, waking up, wreaking havoc on the AP despite it all. Whether I was drunk or high off my ass, tired, "wired", in a noisey room, sitting up in a chair, had someone trying to wake me up..the list goes on. It's all about one's on ability to stay resolute in their intention to keep seeing or doing what they're doing.

Thanks again for contributing..

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Then a snow fight broke out and we all started throwing huge balls of ice at each other. I then got some ice balls and threw them back and I became happy. Other people were crying because they were being pummeled with ice balls. Then someone asked me why I wasnt crying and I said, "Because I chose to be happy." I'm not sure what that one means, but it seems to be some what significant to me.

Around the time this happened, was there a verbal/emotional fight going on in your circles? Snow balls can be interpreted as cold-intention if it's thrown with malice. Or snow balls can represent power & joy if done in play. Most associations with "snow ball" though generally relate to things "snow balling" into something bigger. Such as repressed emotional, relationship, &/or intellectual issues.

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Also another cool thing to note is that just before I fall asleep I sometimes hear music in my head. These songs I have actually recreated and they are my best work.

Definitely cool stuff. I tend to see my art and sometimes my music in dreams before & throughout the creation process too. It's pretty cool and definitely helps realize the goal.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I have a water distiller and i'm almost tempted to get one those devices that gives the water a desired PH level.

I've seen a couple of the better ones that don't distill but balance for whatever the application you need it for. The better ones can be set high enough to strip grease off of automotive tools or whatever for cleaning purposes, and I guess you can set it a certain way that helps fight off infection really well too. In Japan certain water conditioning units are actually considered medical devices, and the water tastes great

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

So here's my "natural lucid dreamer" test...

What...

Do you do....

When you're bored and it's not time to wake up into day-life yet?

That's cool though, I'm exactly the same as you in many respects. Although I can't even say I have "X" amount of dreams anymore. It's literally days worth of experiences every night now & has been for quite sometime. So if I seem a little hurried, frazzled, or short, it's probably because I've been running around for what seems like days & have been an adventure or two. I've been using dreams to manifest & all kinds of fun stuff for longer then I even believed in what I was doing. I seriously have been traumatized by precognition & it bugs me when people quest for it. I'm not saying that's what I think you're doing/did, I'm just saying that for whoever may be reading as a "be careful what you wish for" type of reply.

So are you going to start organizing various methods & techniques to help others too? I've found the experience of sharing my knowledge & experiences to be pretty damn fun & cool so far

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Hey SuperSpark- nice nick

Yeah!, you can bump into any type in the other realms.

... I guess, if one is REALLY well-trained, then, there's not much to fear.
- But everyone should take care, and protect themselves one way or the other.

I know, I bumped into the wrong ones during my OBEs. - oh my luck
... but I'm fine.. I think?...haha

No, but really, I won't be projecting myself anywhere untill I feel completly safe and ready once again;... you never know what's awaiting in the other-side

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nicole1977

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.

Demon's choose us as much as we choose them by our own fears & vices. So the more you are able to look your "shadow" in the proverbial mirror and accept it, the less influence "bad" things have over your psyche, even if you are very much aware they are part of you. It just won't bother or disturb you because you'll understand choice even further in depth.

I actually ran into my higher self before. It was one of the best experiences I have had. It was neat as it seemed as if it was it was an emergency communication or something as I was doubting myself at the time and it strengthened my spirit & confidence after the event. It was if a "hole" was made in the boundries of our reality being mortal humans and I was communicating with my eternal-self through this portrusion. I woke up into the scene fading into mid conversation observing both of myselves obviously missing information I was not allowed to know at the time, but the first thing I was allowed to remember was me asking my higher self :

I am doing okay? I said dishearted and somewhat sad.

My higher self smile very wide and replied almost laughing : "yes, better then any of us here could have hoped or dreamed for..."

I felt the pure love of "home" through the hole and the light that spilled in and with that statement I basked in the light & moment for a second or two. Then I got sad again and asked... "I'm not going to remember this am I?"

My higher self smiled and said "yes you will, don't worry..."

I smiled at myself, felt "home" again one last time, and left.

I actually didn't remember that event until a good 20 minutes after I woke up. So this is one reason why I keep saying, just because you don't remember it right when you wake up, doesn't mean all is lost. It was very cool when the memories came flooding back too as I had absolutely no recall other then I knew I did a lot that night and didn't remember it all.

So don't stop believing and I'm sure should it be necessary or purely-desired, you can meet yours too. At one point I made an "agreement" with my higher self to help safely sync me up with my best possible future, accepting all that comes with it, the hardship & the reward and it's seemed to working quite well.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

np and you're always welcome
But yeah, the hat man, shadow man, etc are out there apparently but like I said...they really really don't like the white light, I highly recommend it

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thanks so much for your advice! You helped me a lot in my confidence!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join