It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Windows and facades like brick and siding are what kill people. Trying to go outside is just plain dumb but its like a knee jerk reaction to get to safety that ends up killing the victims. Going from the limited protection of a structure out into flying glass, falling facades and signs and cars bouncing around like rubber balls is the real danger.

There I hope I made everyones day just a little brighter.

Hahaha, for so many it seems too.....like we are all so bored of our day to day personal hells, we are just itching for an outside one instead???

Not sure. I was fully prepared about a month ago, and then went through some personal upheavals, and long story short, I pretty much have to start over again......oh well, I feel I am in a safe area no matter what anyways.

I am way up north, on the coast, but behind the island.....I just feel safe here......just one or two ferrie rides away though and my eathquake tsumami anxiety goes through the roof....to the extent that my last few times travelling there, felt like they could be the last for a LONNNNNNG time. I wanna stay putt where I am.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
For everyone trying to say it's not predicting a earthquake and making their own predictions, keep this in mind:

No one but the creators of WebBot know how it accumulates information (vague descriptions, but the programmer will not release any details because nothing like it exists). No one but the creators know how exactly specific predictions are made. So taken out of context like it is in this thread, these keywords don't seem to predict a quake, but the creators have been saying quake, so that is the prediction. Predict all you want, but not using these keywords as a clue, because you're reading them wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I wish that we had. We were more interested in getting on the covered porch and out of the open if you know what I mean...My husband and I also have a huge bird feeder in the yard that we have always had trouble keeping filled for the all the birds...he commented a few days ago that he hadn't seen any birds and the feeder is sitting still full...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What are the signs that lead up to an earthquake, besides the obvious? Like the last post on the birds not being around eating from the bird feeder, is that common before earthquakes.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm06002
can anyone explain what bladder and bowel release has to do with an earthquake? i dont see the relationship

Yes, an massive earthquake is quite a chock, paralysis and total relaxation of your bladder and bowels can and will probably happen, the world is falling down, your brain can not handle it properly.. Earthquakes also cause nausea, disorientation i.e you vomit.

Some FEMA paper (2005), mentions the above symptoms, it is common during earthquakes.
earthquake, nausea

[edit on 2-12-2008 by reugen]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

What area of the country do you live in?

2 line post

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

This is a very interesting article: www.fascinatingearth.com...

Watch animals days and weeks before an earthquake - see if they are fleeing the area and acting weird.

Someone has posted, that in West Tennessee - on Thanksgiving they saw Buzzards and black birds leaving the area in flocks. Which is very unusual needless to say.

People in areas that are earthquake prone, please provide strange animal behaviors happening right now.

Also look and see if water tables (well, ponds etc) are rising right now and if there is any bubbling of water.

Interesting you bring this up. In my area in Arkansas wells are rapidly drying up. As much as 50% of the wells in my area have dried up in the last year or so, despite plenty of rainfall. I'm not sure but that's the opposite it seems of what you are indicating.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Red Cloak]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Nausea

If the ground had six foot waves on it I would definately throw up even if the fear did not do it!

It could ive been thinking to maybe be to Pole Reversal, where literally the spinning of the earth changes, totally messing up everyone's spatial awareness and those amazing little hairs and fluid parts of our ears that keep us from feeling dizzy and sick like on a rollercoaster,,

Even though the world is spinning at ten's of thousands of miles per hour, if that changed, as in any Pole reversal everyone alive would vomit, loose control of all their bodily functions and in addition to without a doubt their mind!

The crack would be heard around the world too,

anyhow a good thread has been started here in trying to spot where and when this will happen:

*Alert System* Tell what weird possible Earthquake Animal, Sky or Water behavior is happening

Kind regards

Elf.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

As far as bowel movement i was right by Harbor Island, Seattle when our last quake hit. I had pulled into a BK to use the restroom.

As far a nausea i will say i told people (when i was walking in the parking lot when it hit) I thought i was having a stroke or somethiong else as i couldn't keep my balance and see straight. Then the masses fleeing out of the restraunt connected the dots. It was wild and i felt it way different than my wife did. Where i was the land was rolling, literally like a wave on the ground, still have an amazing image looking down the road in my head. My wife just felt violent shaking.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
here is the thing ...

if i had a program that predicted future events and i knew for sure that 300,000 people were going to die or go missing ... damn straight i'd do everything in my power to alert the appropriate authorities about it and to save as many lives as i could with my warning.

i wouldn't care if anybody thought me a kook, i wouldn't worry about being thrown in a nuthouse or jail ... it'd all be a small sacrifice for the lives of 300,000 people no?

so how come these web bot people aren't throwing out warnings?

They have been throwing out the warnings, but they also don't know the 'exact' spots of them, it comes out in release language.

This is part of a warning from them, just like they began warning a few months ago, to stock up on food and water - because you will be needing that in the future. There are many warnings they release - you just have to read them and then prepare - for what you believe they are saying.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
HalfPastHuman

The ALTA reports are definitely derived from the 'voo-doo, and hoo-doo, and woo-woo' school of future viewing. As such, most humans will wisely refrain from subscribing to an ALTA series.

HalfPastHuman2

Please note that our interpretations are provided as entertainment only. We are to be held harmless for universe placing substance behind our words. Or not, as it so chooses.

hmm.......not saying it's a total hoax, as it's been mentioned several times that they have been VERY accurate. But I don't know how much faith I'd place on a system that doesn't show much faith in itself

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil Genius
In response to all the web bot haters, I'd just like to say that if you haven't thoroughly read up on the subject and have no idea what you are talking about, then you really have nothing important to say.

I started reading the daily blog over at urbansurvival back in January of this year, after hearing about it on the History Channel during one of the 2012 shows. It is basically a daily financial blog, where George Ure writes about what's going on in the world and how it might affect the market and how he plays things. The web bot linguistic runs are just one tool that he uses to make his calls in the market.

He personally makes no money from the web bot runs, but shares the big ideas with the public because he/they think it is the right thing to do, especially if they end up being correct. From the time I've been reading, they've been surprisingly accurate, but definitely not 100% perfect. And you know what, they tell you that as well. They aren't trying to scare anyone, and they often say that they hope they are wrong, especially on the big ones.

Now, for those of you clamoring for proof, go to the website at urbansurvival.com and check some of the links from the past. All of his blogs are archived and you can read for yourself what was said prior to 9/11 and so on. I've done that myself and it is a bit interesting. They did nail the timing on the China quake, although they were worried it would hit the U.S. at the time. They nailed the leader of Pakistan stepping down from his position earlier this year. And they definitely nailed the timing on the world financial crisis. The recent attacks in India, the fighting in Africa, etc. could be a hit for this timeframe of release language which began in October. At the time, the language release was going to be 40% from the Military.

It isn't an exact science, but with that being said, the further out the event is the bigger it usually is. So, this recent talk about the New Madrid Fault could be influencing the immediate linguistic runs, but it definitely wasn't what initially popped out of modelspace over one year ago. Who was talking about that stuff back then? No one.

If you're really interested in this stuff and want a great article on what exactly the program is about check out the following article over at Reality Sandwich.

Reality Sandwich Half Past Human

One interesting side note. George has said in the past that China has been using this same type of technology for longer than half past human has been. I would figure that the U.S. government probably has it's own version of the program as well. If that's the case, it could be why FEMA came out with the huge document recently on the New Madrid Fault and why the state of California recently ran the largest Earthquake Drill in history.

Make up your own mind, but doing so without all the facts sounds pretty ignorant to me.

Thank you for an excellent post!

You said it MUCH BETTER than I ever could.

I also think - everyone can only do so much - and by warning others of the possiblity of a huge quake happening in the U.S. - and then if they take simple precaution steps to prepare - it is their choice.

I think what George does is great - at 9am est, (I watch the clock for it) I am on urban survival. Many things he writes about it beyond me though.
They are brilliant - and I am just happy that I found the site and have been preparing myself and food stocks etc for the events slated and that have come to pass so far.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

www.livescience.com...

A very good more detailed information article about the Arkansas quakes that are happening right now.

The scientist are bewildered about them, and have no clue why they are happening, plus they are very concerned.

You can thank (marcsnothere) for this information. He posted it on the other thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My husband and I live in Central Kentucky, he is from Western Kentucky (directly where the New Madrid fault lies) and told me about how he heard stories since his childhood about warnings of that fault. He had to do earthquake drills in school. I've never heard of it, but Im not from Kentucky either. I hope to God this doesent happen- because it if does- were screwed.. Thanks for the interesting post

[edit on 2-12-2008 by xynephadyn]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ok maybe this is the message i got on my email about preparing the safest room for all the family with the crucifix and holy water to pour on windows and doors (reminds me of the passover) this message was according to my friend came from the last message of fatima to the only surviving sister who is now inside the vatican been living there all her life i guess this message of mine has no period we will prepare just in case well see what will happen

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
SOUNDS LIKE A VOLCANO, based on the webbots "language" you mention, "vomiting" "bowels" "bladder" and whatever else you said. "Cascade" could be the Cascadia Range of volcanoes. Mt. Rainier?

You heard it here first.

I get headaches of a certain variety before earthquakes and volcanoes, most likely due to magnatite in the brain (why cats and dogs act up before earth tremors, and often go missing.) I'll let you know if I get one, but if I do, I might not feel well enough to go online if this really is a big big one.

Linda

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Interesting you bring this up. In my area in Arkansas wells are rapidly drying up. As much as 50% of the wells in my area have dried up in the last year or so, despite plenty of rainfall. I'm not sure but that's the opposite it seems of what you are indicating.
reply to post by Red Cloak

I remember a pond drying up all of a sudden in China before the big quake!

So this is a sign.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

thanks! I found it quite interesting. Quite a bit more activity, and even scientists are puzzled. I say, lets not be puzzled. Lets look at the obvious signs, and be prepared.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Edgar Cayce said that this would actually be EXACTLY what would lead to the pole shift. Increasing earthquakes from 1958-1998 and then a very bad time of severe earthquakes from 1998-2012, until the pole shift was ready to come.

That's sorta what I was thinking when I threw the idea out there. I mean it would seem as if the Earth would give some kind of sign before the poles shifted. I mean as big as the Earth is I couldn't imangine the poles simply (snapping fingers) poof the poles switched, theired be some kind of build up to it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oregonedge
reply to post by Evil Genius

I would not conclude that the loss of 2000 points on wall street and the resulting baby boomer money is anything close to the thousands of lives lost on 911. no.

That's fine, you may be able to say that at this point. But the turning point event from Oct. 6th was the beginning of months-long period of release language. The release language from 9/11 lasted for about one week in comparison on the web bot runs. This release is supposed to continue on until sometime around mid-March, which means that the market could be heading below Dow 5000. If that happens, and the country and world begins to tear at the seems affecting millions around the globe, then the losses of 9/11 while tragic, would seem quite small. They are already calling this upcoming summer, "the summer of hell." How many people are currently predicting that?

I truly hope that their prediction is wrong this time, because the numbers that have been popping up repeatedly around this event are 2, 2.2, and 22 million. They said they aren't sure because sometimes it's difficult to predict where the decimel point will wind up.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join