It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
i rather believe technology then a 2 thousand year old book.

Lol, both were written by man...

これは1ラインポストではない !!

[edit on 12/2/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
here is the latest quake in the states of the 198 around the world this week. Data from the USGS site below.

Magnitude 2.7 - OKLAHOMA CITY URBAN AREA, OKLAHOMA
2008 December 02 02:49:37 UTC

earthquake.usgs.gov...

On 26/01/1700, The M9 Cascadia Earthquake wiped out the wests coastal towns and forests from Ca. up through Wa.

Besides data from forests that were wiped out, most information was obtained from Japan through written records.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Not too long ago I watched a show about this and the scientists stated that another such event is overdue. In 1700, there wasn't a lot of civilization on the west coast. Imagine what such an earthquake today would do. Wipe out populations that are now covering the entire coastline in three states.
Does it really take a web bot to figure out the probability of a major G7 or higher quake at the major fault lines in and around the mainland USA?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If people want more information go on to YouTube and type in WebBot you should get interviews with Cliff and George Ure on both Coast 2 Coast Am and Rense, very interesting!

I would like to know (second time asking) if anything was posted on ATS before it happened releating to WebBot?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
In fairness, lets try enjoy our 25 days to christmas instead of worrying about webbot, which is just a spider search engine that gathers random crap around the internet, its like the bible code, guys, you put any number of sites together, or books, take a few words and put them together and you've predicted anything you want, does this suddenly make it a genuine prediction?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

yes but technology gives us computers, cars, space travel, iPods, microwaves,blenders,, and the bible makes us feel bad for using all those things and tells us that we are all sinners.

but web bot is one piece of technology we could do without.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Sounds like a real bad case of the Flu.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
there was an earth quake in Dallas, Tx about a month ago
now thats pretty rare..its been over a 100 years since that happened
granted it was only 2.0 but still

[edit on 2-12-2008 by GRANDWORLDDRAMA]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
now hold on there....
i believe theres something to BIBLE CODE

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I saw on our local news this morning that a small quake hit around the OKC area but I see that Imd beat me to the punch. We live about an hour and a half from OKC so, we didn't feel anything.

I can't say I'm running around in a panic but it does give pause for thought that maybe this webbot thing should be paid attention to. In this instance anyway.

We found out about two years after moving into our house that we live on a fault line. That's when our one and only rumble occurred that was sizable enough to register. We've lived here for 10 years.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all you naysayers are right!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

the naysayers are always right.

if you look at the history of the web bot it is about as accurate as a drunk guy taking a piss.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Hey now!!

I resent that comment, I hit the bowl at least 50% of the time when im drunk.......the webbot is not that accurate :p

In all seriousness though, I have to admit that when it comes to some things it does a good job at calling them early.....but look at the ones that people claim as the solid proof......Uhhh the market, i mean come on, anyone could see this coming down the road easily. and as for people saying it saw the 9/11 attacks, the power outage and the tsunami, I'd believe it if i actually found some time stamped proof that they released this information before the events occured. And im talking time stamped proof from a unbiased source. I cant find any interviews before these events or new releases from them saying these things were coming before they happened, of course i see it all the time after the fact. If I or someone could show me some proof of these claims before the event actually occured, then i'd be willing to put forth some belief in the webbot.

Even though i think the general idea of the webbot is interesting, I just can't find any credable proof that it is as correct as some people say. But I like to keep an open mind, so I never dismiss things out of sight.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

exactly what im saying. most web bot predictions are talked about after the disaster happens. like the stock market thing didnt come up as a prediction until a week or so later.

all im saying is that i will keep an open mind but if this doesn't happen between dec 10-15th then web bot jsut put another nail in its coffin.

i know nothing will happen but others are not so sure.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Actually in all fainess, in some interviews and releases in thier websites they somewhat called the current market situation. Thier claims that the Oct 7 date would end up being most economic and the "release" language would show mosylt econominc and be equal to the language of 9-11. Now I will give them that because it's easy to see that across the globe thats all everyone is really talking about since Iceland went belly up on the 7 of october an the market really started it's dive.

But in all fairness as well, even a seasoned trader could have seen this coming, I mean it was only a matter of time before the world economy fell flat on it's face. So even though i will give the webbot that prediction. You cant really qualify that one, I mean look at peter schiffm he's been saying the same thing for the last 2 and a half years.....all's it takes is a little brain to see what was coming.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Originally posted by beast87

In marked contrast to Hurricane Katrina where uninsured losses were approximately 60 to 70 percent of total economic losses, more than 95 percent of projected Hayward Fault earthquake residential losses and 85 percent of commercial losses will be uninsured.

Hawyard Fault

Why wouldn't the houses be insured? I don't understand - doesn't insurance cover everything? If not I will be calling my insurance company tomorrow and making sure I have earthquake coverage! I am in Tennessee.

I want to THANK YOU(beast87) for bringing up the insurance issue. I had "assumed" I was covered for earthquakes with my insurance. I called my agent this morning ---- guess what? NOT insured for earthquakes!
They won't even allow me to add it to my policy either! It can only be added on at the renewal period (my is in June) and if we have any tremors than they can't add it on within one month afterwards.

So anyone who is concerned, should call their insurance company and find out if they can add it on!

I find it unbelievable - as I told my insurance company - I have been with them 18 years, and if anyone had EVER told me I was NOT insured for earthquakes, I would have added it on, it is NOT right, that I am not allowed to add on that insurance!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Jenna are you in Indiana?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Okey, I just wanna throw something out here. With the increase in quake activity, I'm just wondering if this has anything to do with the pole shift we've been hearing about.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Okey, I just wanna throw something out here. With the increase in quake activity, I'm just wondering if this has anything to do with the pole shift we've been hearing about.

hmm it might be but i don't have much knowledge on this issue. i think it just has to do with the earth being earth. earthquakes always happen. most arent even felt.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by questioningall

So are you saying that we have the power to change our reality with mass concious thought? Then maybe webbot was designed to test that aspect of our mental capacity. If the eathquake, bomb, or meteorite does come true then I say lets start thinking in masses on the positive side of things.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Teeky]

Actually, yes and it has been proven. A group of practitioners meditated in Washington D.C. and was able to lower the crime rate by 23%.

Linky

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Edgar Cayce said that this would actually be EXACTLY what would lead to the pole shift. Increasing earthquakes from 1958-1998 and then a very bad time of severe earthquakes from 1998-2012, until the pole shift was ready to come.

It sort of also matches the Book of Revelations.

Places with potential for massive earthquakes in the US (since the webbot is claiming US earthquake supposedly)

The biggest quake possible would be in the New Madrid, considering the type of earthquake it can generate and the amount of people that live in the region. It can affect something like 8-9 states with major damage, we are talking right out of the Book of Revelations if it happened in modern times.

Then the next biggest possible would be in the Highway 14 area of Southern California. That could be massively catastrophic. Seismologists and geologists have actually been regularly lying to the public about just how bad the quake would be if that particular section of the San Andreas fault, because it has been steadily over time building up an erosion of the plate there. It could be a true earth changes event.

The third biggest and the only other one I can think of that would match this idea of a cataclysmic earthquake in the US (and remember the webbot was saying before that something like 22 million would be affected by events in the time frame), would be the Cascadia earthquake in the Seattle-Tacoma region. The potential there is for a magnitude 9.0 to 9.2 with devastating Tsunamis being generated even against Japan.

Those regions are all what are known as "mega cluster subduction zones". If a mega cluster goes off with a quake centered right in the mega cluster and deep in the earth then you have the resulting gigantic earthquakes. The thing that would make the Southern California one so bad is that the plates are wearing down over time and they could break apart if happens again.

And the New Madrid region is a special case. The earthquakes are up and down and they travel in waves over terrain that doesn't stop them. Plus they occur in regions where the ground is basically a silt and drenched with sand and water. Finally, they occur much less frequently than most other giant earthquakes which build more tension, even having less smaller quakes in between. The result which can generate the dreaded colossal quake as it did generate 4 colossal quakes in 1811-1812 or even the super quake as it has in around 1400 and also around 350-500.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Red Cloak]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is one thing that I found going on with Arkansas I think it is something we need to keep a check on.

current.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join