It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Today being Dec. 1st - there are only 10 days left until the time frame of Dec. 10 -15th of 2 Huge (maybe biggest ever) Earthquakes to hit the U.S. and then somewhere else in the world.

The webbot has had these predictions of earthquakes hitting for 1 1/2 years in their language.

Considering the Bande Ache earthquake and tsunami was only in the language for 6 months ahead of time - and the webbot had said 300,000 would be killed or missing with it - they were exactly right.

What does that mean for us...the bigger and more emotional the event the farther out they get it. So is 300,000 were killed in Bande Ache's quake and it was 6 months out - the earthquakes predicted to come were 1 1/2 years out - that is NOT good news. That means it will even be more devastating than the Bande Ache's. Also consider the webbot got the China earthquake earlier this year a few days out - 5 million people lost their homes in that one!

The language of the webbot for these earthquakes

vomiting loses
thundering shock/crack heard around the world
bowel release
bladder release
isolation (world has to come to aid)
bigger than anything ever before
loud noise cascading around the world
desperate hands
restriction of movements

the list goes on and on.

The locations of the earthquakes are suppose to be:

one: 32 to 36 degrees latitude in the fertile plains of food,
the other in the dancing mountains

I had assumed that it was going to be in California all this time.....but
the website had a long discussion of the New Madrid fault last week.

On Nov. 20th FEMA released a report about the New Madrid fault it is 200 and some pages long. The link is enclosedmae.ce.uiuc.edu:80...

www.reuters.com...www.reuters.com...[/url]

2 days ago some scientist have now expressed concern about the New Madrid fault - since it seems there are some weird earthquakes happening in Arkansas right now - in places they should not be happening. The link is below for that article. www.google.com...

If the quake of China had happened here in the U.S, it would have been felt from Maine to Arizona.

There is one thing EVERYONE should do in the U.S. right now - the one most important preparation that should be done in EVERY HOUSEHOLD - is to strap your hot water heater to studs, with metal straps.
Why?
It is the biggest hazard of tipping over - especially if it is connected to a gas line. If it tips over, first there is scalding water all over the place, 2nd if it ruptures the gas line it is connected to - you would then possibly have an explosion from the gas.

Please tell everyone you know - to strap in their water heater - especially if you live anywhere in the plain states - or near the New Madrid fault line!

I am in Tennessee - and this state would get hit the hardest if an earthquake happened at the New Madrid fault.

Webbot - has predicted EVERY Major Earthquake in recent history - they have been correct.

These Earthquakes are the longest out they have ever gotten - that means HUGE HORRIBLE - possibly the biggest EVER in history!

I believe them - another preparation - is have food and water for a duration - there are 15 nuke plants along the fault line - that could interrupt electricity across the whole U.S.

website for webbot - free site: www.urbansurvival.com... - then go to weekly update.

PLEASE WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO - how to survive an Earthquake - it is called the Triangle of Life www.youtube.com... the old duck under something - can kill you - watch this video!! The guy is an expert on Earthquake survival!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by questioningall]

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Not another prediction? Please! And all this from a piece of code which scours the net for the most used terms in web pages, spits them out and then have a human decipher the results inevitably resulting in prediction of a catastrophe!

Webbot - has predicted EVERY Major Earthquake in recent history - they have been correct.

So tell me how long has Mr. Webbot been running in recent history?

Can't understand how anyone can fall for this crap. Please don't take the time to enlighten me on how wonderful this bot is. Just promise me to stop posting on here when it doesn't happen and join the legions of Goodchild and Prophet whatever.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I heard about this some time recently on the site, yet today it somehow makes much more sense to me. I like the way you put the issue.

I am also in the midwest and know that as I put away the family china after Thanksgiving, I had the weirdest feeling, that this China has been in the family for 80 years and would it withstand a terrible earth quake? I even made mention of it to my teen, he laughed and said "this house wouldnt make it through a big earthquake"...

I better get some insurance, although in the past, I went through a flood and the people that had no insurance faired much better via FEMA than those with insurance. They were amazing and swift to help in the old days, the begining of FEMA. Good people, caring and very efficent. Our home was completely restored and new everything while those with insurance sat in shambles for months waiting for red tape.

I wonder, what it is like today though, so much has changed and so many who take advantage screw it up for those truly being honest and in need.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I find it ironic that a few weeks ago California ran the largest earthquake drill in its history.

LOS ANGELES – California will star Thursday in a mock earthquake disaster drill — considered the largest in U.S. history — with some 5 million people pledging to do everything from ducking for cover to rescuing faux victims.

The exercise centers on a hypothetical magnitude-7.8 earthquake that unzips the southern San Andreas Fault — an event that scientists call the feared "Big One." Such a quake would cause 1,800 deaths and $200 billion in damage, researchers estimate.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

story

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the post and the information.
If you have links directly to the webbot information that would be helpful.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Okay, I might have my dates wrong, but thought I remember these guys predicting the same quakes only a month earlier?! Did they just change the date because it didn't occur, or am I just having a memory jumble?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

web bot is nonsense. Will people stop believing in this crap when this doesn't happen? er... no.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well I live in Saskatchewan Canada. I asked my daughter who is working on her Honors in Geology if Saskatchewan has any fault lines?

She said she was not sure so we looked it up.....and Southern Saskatchewan sits on a honecomb of salt and limestome covered by large deposits of galcier sediment in which many fault lines occur!!!

Who knew?!

The largest earthquake may have occured in 1909 but thier was no siesmorgragh machines (sp?)..6 to 7 on the R scale...and Radville 1982...about 3 on the R Scale.www.iamamerica.com...

If we have an earth quake in Regina I am screwed as i work in construction..I guess it depends on where I am at the time??!! LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
okay so if nothing happens does that means its over? i never have to hear about this crap again?

or will there be a thread saying that the earthquake was actually predicted for 2012 and we messed up?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

www.urbansurvival.com... is the website (free) webbot information.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

No, they did not predict earthquakes for a month ago, they have always been set for the time frame of Dec. 10th -15th from 1 1/2 years ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eniac

webbot is nonsense

If you think webbot is nonsense - then why is it, they have been exactly right about all previous earthquakes and the situation going on right now?

They even got the percurser to the bailouts as coming in on Sept. 2rd to 27th, which is exactly when Paulson came out saying they needed 800 billion dollars!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't think the author meant to scare you, but just be prepared. It doesn't cost a lot to be prepared in the event of this happening. Scientists have been warning of a large quake in that region for over a decade now that could happen anytime by going on statistics alone.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sounds interesting. Whether it lives up to the hype or not isn't important. What I deem important is the information being. Many people are unaware that fault lines run in their region. Many people are also unaware how dangerous a gas water heater can be. Thanks for the info. At least it tells us different ways one can be prepared if an earthquake does hit, predicted or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

may i see the proof. you seem to talk alot but throw me some proof. i want dates.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
The language of the webbot for these earthquakes

vomiting loses
thundering shock/crack heard around the world
bowel release
bladder release
isolation (world has to come to aid)
bigger than anything ever before
loud noise cascading around the world
desperate hands
restriction of movements

To be honest, if this is what's given and then, like a modern Nostradamus quatrain, we have to 'decode' the meaning, then that doesn't say earthquake to me at all.

I see that more like some kind of nuclear holocaust or something. I'm seeing descriptions of some kind of radiation sickness. I'm seeing descriptions of an explosion bigger than anything previously known in either testing or Nagasaki/Hiroshima. I'm seeing how people can't really get in or out of the area to give aid.

It might be wise to cancel those American eBay items I'm tracking!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

okay so if nothing happens does that means its over? i never have to hear about this crap again?
reply to post by N. Tesla

Hopefully you are correct!

The idea of precognition does carry some support as a LLE. Some, it has been theorized are more "in tune to that sense then others" according to a Princeton Study.

It was some thirty years later when London psychiatrist J. A. Barker moved to use precognition to serve the public when in 1967 he brought together sensitive people tuned into predicting disasters in a sort of early warning system. The project failed when his team could not provide accurate time frames for their predictions. Some ten years later Princeton created PEAR, the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab, which studied many forms of Psychic and Clairvoyant claims, including precognition.
www.psychicandclairvoyant.co.uk...

The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program, which flourished for nearly three decades under the aegis of Princeton University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, has completed its experimental agenda of studying the interaction of human consciousness with sensitive physical devices, systems, and processes, and developing complementary theoretical models to enable better understanding of the role of consciousness in the establishment of physical reality. It has now incorporated its present and future operations into the broader venue of the International Consciousness Research Laboratories (ICRL), a 501(c)(3) organization chartered in the State of New Jersey. In this new locus and era, PEAR plans to expand its archiving, outreach, education, and entrepreneurial activities into broader technical and cultural context, maintaining its heritage of commitment to intellectual rigor and integrity, pragmatic and beneficial relevance of its techniques and insights, and sophistication of its spiritual implications. As described more fully on the ICRL website, PEAR also will continue to provide the scholarly pedestal from which all other ICRL activities will radiate.
www.princeton.edu...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

To me it reads a meteor or asteroid strike....

Good God what a scary thought.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

yeah, I know what you mean, it tends to make one think in terms of board games instead of PC and electronic types, gifts that will come in handy during disaster rather than whimsical... Maybe preparedness books and links to sites like this one and many others which can serve as a heads up and solutions for the coming apocalypse.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

To me it reads a meteor or asteroid strike....

Good God what a scary thought.

It could be. I think what we both agree on though is that it's very much open to interpretation. Reading back on it, with the vomiting, bladder and bowel expulsion, it reminds me of a 'brown noise' experiment gone awry, particularly with the references to noises and sound.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join