It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

I don't think ....................

I'm just trying to inform people that he was not on a beach saying, "I don't care".

Best,
- Boat

Thank you for telling us what you think.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, it seems that everyone is posting what they think, so I'm happy to do the same. But, of course I included facts:

Fact: President Bush was not on vacation and has been actively involved during this crisis.

So, if you can think of anything that you think the President should have done, then please enlighten us.

Best,
- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by populardisbelief
OP I can tell you what Bush should do and I can even tell you what Obama should if you like.

Nothing!

Well, there are a lot of people in the US that would agree with that.

We clearly don't need your intervention, neither we have a need for your crippling economy spilling over instability and uncertainty in to ours.

Sorry, Gus. This is a big ol' "Global Economy". One economy will effect another.

Guys stop helping. Seriously. You only make everything worse and it is clear and we know you are not doing anything but for your own benefit.

And do you think one country would help another just out of the goodness of their hearts?
Every country does something that will be to their benefit.

We don't need half the freaking planet fighting proxy wars against YOUR enemies. Grow balls and go fight them yourselves OK?

Hmmm...Guess you missed the memo about the US military fighting in Iraq and A-stan right now.

Proxy wars aren't just something that US engages in. Do some reading; the Soviets were funding any Communist uprising they could find.

While you are at it, go fight any country that matches your size for once.

Yeah, we'll start something with Russia or China just for your entertainment.

Seriously, most countries that are the size of the US seem to know that any sort of war like the Second World War would be a disaster for everyone on the planet.

Germany for example in WWII although acting wrongly and completely unjustified in every aspect, had some balls while planing in the battlefield. You guys don't. You can't match those for example and despite this you are neither better than the Nazis.

So Nazis are better than the US? That's funny.

You are just a softer wimpier version who can't even make things right because, as it seems, you now want to plunge the whole planet in a god damn proxy war to fight enemies you could never dream to face alone.

Whatever. There are a buttload of dead insurgents that wish we were "wimpier".

...... but there is a very good possibility we will be speaking our own native languages still, even without your "help".

Don't bet on it.

Originally posted by populardisbeliefet the god damned world care for itself. Nobody needs your "protection".
Really.

Love to. I'll be more than happy to stay home, with our money, the next time some country has a disaster, etc, and starts crying for aid.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i hope youre not just now figuring this out?
this was A KNOWN KNOWN from day one

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Now I feel baddly. I guess I was wrong to ever criticize Bush. After reading all the great points made in his favor throughout this thread, I appologize.

My favorite was...................................

uh.............

I'm looking........."Bush bashing liberal"......"your messiah Obama"........"Obama this"......"Obama that"..............."He made a statement what more do you wnat".........still looking. I know someone must have made a point in W's favor somewhere in here. There are plenty of his fans posting.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
Now I feel baddly. I guess I was wrong to ever criticize Bush.

It's "badly". And "badly is an adverb. So to say you feel badly would be saying that the machanism which allows you to feel is broken".

Other than that, were you trying to add anything meaningful to this thread? Just asking.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
How is that? As people you are taught to trust your government and that they will do good by you. No one was expecting that this man would ruin our whole understanding of the government and every last bit of confidence we had in any government. He deserves to be hanged like Saddam Hussein, and I believe that with all my heart.

Then you have not been paying attention.

If this is how you feel, you have not been paying attention?

Are you outraged yet? If not, you have not been paying attention.

Meanwhile those crazy conspiracy nutjobs been saying it all along, but guess what? You didnt pay attention then either.

However, now I have to ask. If you bought into this whole "war on terror" and really thought Bush was "keeping you safe", and NOW you know that to be a lie.....what else do you think you have been lied to about?

Whatever you do, don't listen to those conspiracy nut cases, you know they are NEVER right /sarcasm

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
To the OP ...i think you got this very wrong . You think Bush won't use this for another terror fear plan?

As for him not making a statement.

"The killers who struck this week are brutal and violent. But terror will not have the final word. The people of India are resilient. The people of India are strong,"

Source

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Boatphone

The fact that the President appoints judicial officials does not mean that the President directs the JUDICIAL BRANCH! Of course, Bush would LOVE to confuse the branches of government. For instance, SIGNING the programs of Congressmen after his State of the Union Address.

Fact of the matter is, Bush is not in control of the Judicial Branch.
He is NOT OVERSEEING *any* investigation, it is not his job.

Edit to add - The President also appoints Supreme Court Justices. Are you going to argue that they are executive admin. also?!

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Am I the only one who actually LIKES it when Bush does nothing? I mean whenever he does take action, 99% of the time he does it in a way that is inappropriate, corrupt, unconstitutional, or just plain wrong. After 8 years of Bush, a government that sat on its hands for a while would be fine with me.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Is it just me, am I the only blind person on this thread.

Bush doesn't give a flying balobus about India. If there were 10,000 people dead in Inda, he honestly would not react differently to the crapolgy of "he cares" and all his other scrpted stupid defeat the terrorist's BS. Wake up people.

Just take a glimpse of his behaviouir and action's as a president supposed to be representing his country. He reprent's himself, hs father and his cronies. There isn't a day in his whole presidential career did he ever show he cared. He never shown any leadership or responsiblity for his action's. He is absaloute flith to this planet. He should be hanged.

I honestly cannot understand why people defend that lowlife.

HE DOESN'T GIVE A HOOT. Get that into your head people.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

You complain because he said something, and if he didn't make any press releases whatsoever, you'd complain about that, too.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
The fact that the President appoints judicial officials does not mean that the President directs the JUDICIAL BRANCH!

I think you may be confused. The DOJ is not part of the Judicial Branch.

All I'm saying is that the President has taken the normal and correct steps to address this crisis. Nothing more, nothing less.

People on this thread, including the OP, are complaining that the President has not done enough. All I am doing is providing examples of what he has none to add to this topic.

What more do you think the President should have done?

Best,
- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Every second people die by natural or unnatural means on thanksgiving 2 people were killed as you said but this is not the worst that has happened, rather than going after the Former president we should be advancing the forces and gaining intelligence on the corruption happening in places such as mexico so that we may use their resources to prosper as a race.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

You just know realized you've been lied to? Hello? McFly?

I think most non-gullible people all realize our government doesn't have our best interest in mind for decades. The one worlder's are putting the final pieces of the puzzle together...the facade is almost about to be removed and we'll see these people for who they really are.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
He is absaloute flith to this planet. He should be hanged.

Wow, you really hate him. Flith to the planet?

I don't agree with everything he does, but I think that his AIDS program sure helped a lot of people. Plus, he seems like a super nice guy, not the type of person who is out to hurt others.

Anyway, seems like the OP was just blowing off steam, as he/she doesn't seem to know what more the President should have done in this situation.

I hope the find the people that did it.

Best,
- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Is there anything that is NOT President Bush's fault? Is there anything that he has done in the last 8 years that has made any of you happy or proud? He is standing up and fighting terrorism - while all of you bash him. While all of you call him horrible names - like "Hitler, baby killer, lyre - some I can't print.
You have blamed him for Katrina. You have blamed him for 9/11. Shame on you all.
I know he is not perfect. No one is. But running the United States of America can not be an easy job. And yeah, you are bound to be in situations were your not going to make EVERYONE happy ALL the time.
But the one thing I can say about the man. He has done the job we hired him to do. He has not backed down. He did not let the Iraqi people down. He did not sell out of them. No we have not found weapons of mass destruction, but we did find genocide, rape rooms, torture chambers and a man along with his crazy sons who where terrifying his own people. How would you have like to have been one of those Iraqi citizens? How would you have liked to have been a women in Iraq before President Bush came along?
Its people like you who try and paint Saddam as some kind of victim. Like Bush just came along and "invaded" his country while he was handing out flowers and puppies.
Did we not learn anything from WWII? I thought we as human beings said NO MORE GENOCIDE!
For your information Bush has reacted on the resent terrorist attacks. He has backed India's government and sent out press releases.
You also have to understand that his days as President are numbered and protocol needs to be watched very carefully. Should he get into another war for everyone to blame him for? Oh, yeah, that would be more for you to bitch about.
You need to ask yourself just what the hell who you do? Then ask yourself what the hell would Jesus do. Then shut up.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Here ya go for starters: Bush pardons 14 and commutes 2 prison sentences

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
Now I feel baddly. I guess I was wrong to ever criticize Bush.

It's "badly". And "badly is an adverb. So to say you feel badly would be saying that the machanism which allows you to feel is broken".

Other than that, were you trying to add anything meaningful to this thread? Just asking.

LOL, seriously you are going to correct the grammar in my obviously sarcastic line mocking bush? I was just adding what all the other blind little sheep have been adding; NOTHING. Note my proper use of the semicolon.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
Here ya go for starters: Bush pardons 14 and commutes 2 prison sentences

Yes, so? Again, totally normal- only he made far less pardons than did President William J. Clinton.

And he pardoned the Fugees guy, John Forté, which kind of awesome.

Best,
- Boat

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join