It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Ok...what is he suppose to do?

Should we send them a few billion dollars, should we send in the troops, should he fly there and give a speech in front of the hotel?

I'm not sure what it is you think the president should do in this case.

Bitching about GWB is so old news now...damn if he do damn if he don't...get over it for you will have totally fresh president to complain about when he does or doesn't do something.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Xtrozero]

You must be a Bush supporter

Actually no....

But I get tired of the same old format of hate Bush no matter what he does or not....as I said it is time to move on.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to Marcus Calpernicus

Please, if you want to argue about the very topic at hand, feel free to do so in the thread. I am not afraid to have you diplay your ignorance in front of everyone, why are you?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What could governor (never call him president) bush do?
It would help if he showed up for work.
Also.
Sending in people with guns is not the only thing he could've done. There was international help accepted, but I guess offering to help medically, logistically or any other way that doesn't involve delta force or special forces or use of force in any way isn't in the repertoire. If people are being targeted because of their country of origin, you bet that country's leader needs to address it. If that is true, of course. India's disclosure and handling of the situation was a bit slow. And by the way, since my @#%^$ing grandchildren will be suffering the consequences of governor bush's @#%& ups, bashing him should not only be allowed, it should be expected for the next 100 years or so, or however long it takes to fix everything and pay back everything, if it ever does happen. Hell, maybe by not getting involved much or showing up at all he's helping in ways we cannot forsee.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Actually no....

But I get tired of the same old format of hate Bush no matter what he does or not....as I said it is time to move on.

Do you get to just stop doing your job a month before the next guy even has the authority or power to do it? Should we just not have a president because you are sick of him being bashed for being an idiot?

link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
Really what do you expect, the man went on vacation as soon as he could after 9/11, he couldn't even excuse himself from the classroom when they told him his country was under attack.

If these guys are

Cus he sat there and knew the towers were gonna hit them.

Did it ever dawn on you, just by observing his behaviour. 8 year's of trechery, lies and shame.
The evidence is clearly shown, He's know's what he was doing all along. He know's he made wrong decision's for the people.

But in his mind he did the right thing for him and his cronies.
He doesn't care about 9/11.
He doesn't care about the 3,000 died in the false flag operation.
He doesn't care about the million or so dead in Iraq.
He doesn't care about terrorism.
He doesn't care about Osama bin laden.
He doesn't care about Katrina.
He doesn't care about the environment.
He doesn't care about the CIA bombing in India.
He doesn't care about the global economy.
He doesn't care about you.

All because you let him get away with it. His whole team and clan walk away free. What do you expect.
That is exactly why 9/11 was an inside job, it's exactly why there has been so much lies and corruption in this administration. It's exactly why he's still in power. It's exactly why there has been a raging war for 8 years all based on fear propaganda.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

link   
Double post.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

what was he supposed to do? As the leader of the most powerful nation, who is overseeing an economic disaster and chaos across the globe, is taking vacations in the little time he has left. I hope people who believed in him see the true character of that coward, I hope the coward stays imprisoned at his ranch by whatever conscience he may have left. He has made a mockery of the American Presidency and has lost the credibility of the greatest democratic nation. The reliability and trustworthiness that the Presidency used to possess for over 100 years has been lost in 8. God Bless America!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by jfj123

My point of view is wrong?
Tell me, how many people outside of this site do you know that have any sort of educated thought on what is going on over there?
Everyone I have spoken to either don't know about it at all or limit their response to "yeah, the MUSLIMS did it."...
On this site, yeah, people care. We care about everything here. Simple fact of the matter is that the average American doesn't even KNOW what is going on over there. They see the media reports and say "more of the same"... Do any of them, including yourself, understand the implications of this mess. This could LITERALLY start the next world war. This is very serious stuff. The most serious stuff I've read on this site to date.

Funny, everyone I know "cares" and is following what's going on.
As to whether or not I/we understand the implications. Of course I/we do. I find it amusing that you've elevated yourself so much higher then the rest of us

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
OK OP, let Bush resign so Cheney can be president for the rest of the term. He would be more likely to deal death than Bush. I can see it now, country supporting terrorist ticks Cheney off. He ignores UN conventions and orders military to blanket the country with VX then follow up a few days later with biologicals and finally cleanse the biologicals with neutron bombs. Sure a few million civilians die but hey, he got the terrorist and their sponsors. Then he pulls a Ken Lay before world court can bring him to trial.

I definitely want the government to take the war on terrorism to the terrorists, their sponsors and countries. I don't want suicide bombers at the local mall. A lot of foreign civilians die by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, are being used as shields or are supporting the terrorist and their ideals. I agree with Patton in that I want them to die for their country.

As far as the American civilians killed in foreign terrorist attacks they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't why they fly all over the world anyway. There is plenty to see here in the good old USA. I can't think of a thing in a post WWII world I would want to see except maybe Stonehenge and since you can't touch the stones or dig around what's the point, I can see them on the internet. Most of the historic architecture is gone and any recreations are not the same. I most certainly don't see going into a 2nd or 3rd world countries to experience poverty, filth and disease. Canada is about as foreign as I care to explore mainly because you can drive there and they have great hunting, fishing and fun folks.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet Death

I definitely want the government to take the war on terrorism to the terrorists, their sponsors and countries. I don't want suicide bombers at the local mall. A lot of foreign civilians die by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, are being used as shields or are supporting the terrorist and their ideals. I agree with Patton in that I want them to die for their country.
Ignorance again, oh it's wooful.

You just said war on terrorism
Hell I'm just going to have to skip on this one. Shakes head over and over........................

As far as the American civilians killed in foreign terrorist attacks they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't why they fly all over the world anyway.
CIA sponsored terrorism you mean. It was meant to happen, no one was actually there at the right or wrong time. They were the target. Innocent people that's the goal. But the real goal of terrorism, is to have the world react to it. That's what you need to learn.

There is plenty to see here in the good old USA. I can't think of a thing in a post WWII world I would want to see except maybe Stonehenge and since you can't touch the stones or dig around what's the point, I can see them on the internet.
What the hell are you on about?

Canada is about as foreign as I care to explore mainly because you can drive there and they have great hunting, fishing and fun folks.
This is nothing to do with this topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This thread is very suspicious.

OP I can tell you what Bush should do and I can even tell you what Obama should if you like.

Nothing!

That's right. You are not our leaders. Neither your ex president and neither your president elect are our leaders. We leave in the free world. We never asked you for anything.
Fix your own problems first. Then look to fix anybody else problems.

We clearly don't need your intervention, neither we have a need for your crippling economy spilling over instability and uncertainty in to ours.

Guys stop helping. Seriously. You only make everything worse and it is clear and we know you are not doing anything but for your own benefit.

We don't need half the freaking planet fighting proxy wars against YOUR enemies. Grow balls and go fight them yourselves OK? While you are at it, go fight any country that matches your size for once. Germany for example in WWII although acting wrongly and completely unjustified in every aspect, had some balls while planing in the battlefield. You guys don't. You can't match those for example and despite this you are neither better than the Nazis. You are just a softer wimpier version who can't even make things right because, as it seems, you now want to plunge the whole planet in a god damn proxy war to fight enemies you could never dream to face alone.

Sit home.
Fix YOUR own problems.
Be happy.
Leave the rest of us alone. We could be speaking German back then "if it wasn't for you", or we could be speaking Russian or even Chinese in the future, but there is a very good possibility we will be speaking our own native languages still, even without your "help".

India can develop its own space technology and even cooperate with any country they wish. They should have no need to cut spending's and divert them to an army or enforcing a police state because evil thinking US intel agencies thought its better if they can play the extremist scare once more, this time in India. People are not stupid. There are many reasons that US could and should have been behind another "extremist" attack somewhere in the rest of the world. Why should there be any reasons for India to be "reminded" who is the boss in the "hood" and who should be playing with the big toys or not, especially after their own very recent successes in space?

Let the god damned world care for itself. Nobody needs your "protection".
Really.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by populardisbelief]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
Do you get to just stop doing your job a month before the next guy even has the authority or power to do it?

Iblis:

He sent help, spoke to the leader of India, and made public statments to the American Press. He also, is over seeing an investigation of the matter.

Please state what you think he should do that he has not done.

Are you just happy to ignore the facts?

Best,
- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Boatphone

He isn't overseeing squat. The FBI is on the way. Since when does the head of the executive branch OVERSEE Judicial matters?

That is absurd. I'm also suspicious why the FBI would even go in.
Afterall, as everyone seems to be saying, the Americans shouldn't get involved, right?
I agree, they shouldn't. But they are. Forgive me if I see through this smokescreen.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

Do you get to just stop doing your job a month before the next guy even has the authority or power to do it?

Iblis:

He sent help, spoke to the leader of India, and made public statments to the American Press. He also, is over seeing an investigation of the matter.

Please state what you think he should do that he has not done.

Are you just happy to ignore the facts?

Best,
- Boat

Are you just happy ignoring my posts?

We are at war in two countries and the economy is collapsing. As a direct result of both of those things I have less vacation time, why does he have more? I have said this about three times so please keep your comments about who is ignoring what to yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by Boatphone

He isn't overseeing squat. The FBI is on the way. Since when does the head of the executive branch OVERSEE Judicial matters?

That is absurd. I'm also suspicious why the FBI would even go in.

No it's not, but your post sure is...

The FBI is the investigative arm of the Department of Justice, which is part of the executive administration. The currect FBI director, Robert Mueller, was appointed by President George W. Bush in 2001.

Best,
- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka
Nice lies - had buckwheat been in office he would have been handing loaded weapons to the killers and yelling kill whitey. Just wait - you think it has been bad - it is getting ready to get a HELL of lot worse for the old USA

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What can Bush do except call together a press conference, condemning these attacks? But then again, the bigger question would be if you'd continue to listen to a guy who talked about peacefully co-existing with fish? It's probably best he doesn't do anything. Damage control.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

It's astounding how much faith you put into one man. The President is merely the administrator of the executive branch of government. Americans vest too much moral power into that position. A Prime Minister has more power (and for some reason they have shown to be less corrupt) than a President, yet in those systems he is not hailed as some type of national figure, whom all the people look to hopelessly like sheep to their herder in times of crisis or despair. Why do you expect him to come out and console the nation? It's rather pathetic.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Are you just happy ignoring my posts?

We are at war in two countries and the economy is collapsing. As a direct result of both of those things I have less vacation time, why does he have more? I have said this about three times so please keep your comments about who is ignoring what to yourself.

I don't think that the President has had more vacation time in the last few months. In fact, he was at Camp David; Camp David's real name is the Naval Support Facility Thurmont.

The Naval Support Facility Thurmont has everything that the White House has and more. I don't think that spending two days at the high level Navy base is really "taking a vacation" the way most people think about it.

Plus, again, he has been active in trying to resolve the attack in India.

I'm just trying to inform people that he was not on a beach saying, "I don't care".

Best,
- Boat

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join