It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
For the last eight years, President Bush has used the platform of terrorism and the "War on Terror" as a way to gain support and justification for the way he's run this country. He ran as the sole defender of the United States from the forces of evil that were the [Islamic] terrorists, and was re-elected because that's what he supposedly wanted to rid this world of, the one thing that was most important to him. He held hundreds of press conferences and gave hundreds of speeches illustrating this and putting the fear of terror into the American people.

Now, after a three day terrorist stand off in India, 5 Americans are dead. One, a 13 year old girl, executed with her father on Thanksgiving, one of the most important holidays representing the history of our country. Where is our President? This man that swore to hunt down the terrorists that conspire and commit murder against the American people and people all over the world.

He can't bring himself to leave his vacation home, he can't hold a press conference, show his face? He doesn't have the time? He can't take a minute in between the signing of his presidential pardons to make a statement to the American people about the one supposed most important thing to him? Now that he has only a month and a half left in office, does he not "care" about terrorism anymore?

The truth is that there's no more government contracts that he can get, no more money to steal, all of his plans are already irreversible. So what's the use of pretending anymore?

So, if this is the real Mr. Bush, the man that stays on vacation while people are dying in a horrible crisis while any other Presidents would do what is expected, which is fly back to Washington and address the American people, even if he's just pretending, it is absolute proof, in my eyes that all the press conferences, speeches and statements he's ever given about his commitment to end terrorism and protect the people of America, they were all lies. Bold-faced, unrepentant lies. And if those were all lies back then, what was the purpose? What else has he lied to us about?

I think we all know the answer to these questions.

It truly saddens me to say that I'm not surprised in the least. I'm deeply disturbed, furious, sad...but not surprised. We are in a nightmare, one that we won't be waking up from in the foreseeable future. For the last eight years, we didn't have a president, we had a group of magicians putting on a show for us.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Lack of action in force, by the public, gives the crooks carte blanche

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
How is that? As people you are taught to trust your government and that they will do good by you. No one was expecting that this man would ruin our whole understanding of the government and every last bit of confidence we had in any government. He deserves to be hanged like Saddam Hussein, and I believe that with all my heart.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Honey, haven't you learned yet that when "W" is on vacation he can't be bothered! He has more important things to do! This is just like Katrina and other things that have happened. The man needs his rest!
I will be so glad when he is out of office! God Bless those people in India that have been affected by this horrible act!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ok...what is he suppose to do?

Should we send them a few billion dollars, should we send in the troops, should he fly there and give a speech in front of the hotel?

I'm not sure what it is you think the president should do in this case.

Bitching about GWB is so old news now...damn if he do damn if he don't...get over it for you will have totally fresh president to complain about when he does or doesn't do something.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

He is the leader of the free world for Gods sake! He is supposed to be a shinning example! Yes, he should show his face!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

What any other president would do. Get off his ass and act like he gives a # about his country for once. Is it too much to ask that our president actually do his job and act like a president?

Am I the only one that this infuriates? Has everyone excepted the last few years as "how it is"?

this is not how it is, not how it's supposed to be and if you feel that way then he's fulfilled the agenda that he went into office with obviously.

I'm disgusted

while it was a big part, the point of this thread wasn't just the fact that he didnt do anything, it's the fact that him not doing anything pretty much proves (IMO) that his whole act was just a ploy, one big lie.

I will never stop being mad about bush and i'm not going to forget about him. He ruined our country and it's not going to go back to normal just because we have a new president.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Shocka]

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
He is not the leader of the free world...he is the President of the United States, and this sad act of violence happen in India. Not much he can do there… sorry to say.

Also, Remember “if it bleeds it reads” the media will milk this to death to make it the most important event in the world, but the 10,000s that died of starvation, war and disease on that same day in other countries goes unnoticed.

Once again what is he to do?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Really what do you expect, the man went on vacation as soon as he could after 9/11, he couldn't even excuse himself from the classroom when they told him his country was under attack.

If these guys are terrorists then they are the very people he declared war on, so yeah the very least he could do is comment on what's going on, maybe tell the people of India that he will get Osama for them **what do you mean he's not involved, he must be he's my nemesis**

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
So whoswatchinwho what ya going to do when old W is gone? You going to find a new nemesis?

Maybe India should handle this one...hmmm I don't know, but that sounds good to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Actually, 5 Americans died in a terrorist attack so yea it does effect us.

Am I the only one that is offended by this and see it as a slap in the face? Why do people just accept it with "oh, thats ol' George Bush for ya". Since when did that become the norm? America has become so cynical and meek.

All I really want is some sort of validation that he hasn't completely fabricated the past eight years. I know he has, but a president is supposed to instill confidence in his country and people that things are under control and we have a leader.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You're ridiculous, this isn't about Bush-bashing and having someone to complain about.

I give the F@ up with you people.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
Actually, 5 Americans died in a terrorist attack so yea it does effect us.

Am I the only one that is offended by this and see it as a slap in the face? Why do people just accept it with "oh, thats ol' George Bush for ya". Since when did that become the norm? America has become so cynical and meek.

I have asked like 3 times...what do you expect him to do?

As of right now all he can do ...like all the other leaders of the world is offer condolences to India.

The bombing of the terrorist camps will happen while you sleep in your ignorant bliss.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Read Warrenb's post below.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka

You're ridiculous, this isn't about Bush-bashing and having someone to complain about.

I give the F@ up with you people.

I'm not sure who "you" people are.

You are wanting a knee jerk reaction and that is not going to happen, and just because you don't know what goes on under the table in a respone to this doesn't mean the President isn't doing what he should be doing. Do you really think he has not made one call nor one single action to this?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post the ** ** indicated that bush was saying the words **what do you mean he's not involved (Osama), he's my nemesis**

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hate only produces more hate.

Who in their right mind (Bush) can think you can kill people to get rid of terrorism!

Every human being is a potential terrorist if you threaten their existence.

The best way to fight terrorism! Is to give them a good reason not to become one.

And our fight for freedom or what ever you call it, Is not helping very much to suppress the escalating of terrorist acts around the world.
It's quite the opesitt its producing more hate.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post the ** ** indicated that bush was saying the words **what do you mean he's not involved (Osama), he's my nemesis**

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Hate only produces more hate.

Who in their right mind can think you can kill people to get rid of terrorism!

Every human being is a potential terrorist if you threaten their existence.

The best way to fight terrorism! Is to give them a good reason not to become one.
[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

Very true spy66

I would fly these guys in Iraq around that we called PUCs (persons under custody) and well the Army guards were not very friendly. We would cover the floor in plastic because the PUCs would many time piss and # themselves, well the guards would say they do it on purpose and one time this one PUC was complaining and I asked what does he want…well the guard said he wanted to go to the bathroom and I said “well take him out there in the sand and let him go” the guard would not do that and the guy at some point pissed himself.

What I took from all this is even if these guys started as PUCs after all that they would be terrorists…

As long as we react in a violent way they have a reason to be terrorist…if we do not react we take away their reasons too. Remember much of this is not to help people who are already terrorist, but to breed new terrorist…

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Not that it's a good thing necessarily (fair warning?), but now maybe someone has the motivation to see just how far down the rabbit hole goes?

I'm certainly glad you've had your blinders taken off, but it only gets worse from there (your current perspective). The truth is far more disturbing and much worse than you could even fathom at this point. I don't really know where you could go from here though as it seems you're a little behind the curve (so to speak).

Things have progressed so much in the last half century that anyone living in 1950, and time-traveling to today, would think we were living in Nazi Germany all over again. But hey...maybe that's the point, yeah? We're not sheep...never have been. We're all frogs - or maybe lobsters is more to your liking.

You can take comfort in only a few things...family, friends and pleasant distractions (simply for spite of course). And of course, that this civilization is doomed to failure, with a much more seemingly surreal one in it's wake...I seriously doubt that a good portion of us will be a part of this new truly civil civilization, but perhaps our descendants will be.

Word of advice: Live in the "Now" now - not the future, not the past...now. Make of your life what you will, not what others make of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join