It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

"he couldn't even excuse himself from the classroom when they told him his country was under attack."

I'll probably get suspended again after this (it's in support of BUSH) but here it goes. Are you really this stupid or what? To say something so freaking stupid!!!
That would've made a great picture the President running from a room terrifying the little kids in the classroom is that what you wanted to see or a LEADER taking a moment to compose himself after receiving the news of the attack, finishing the chapter he was reading to the children an CALMLY leaving the room.
Now like with this attack okey your asking where is the President? Where's the saint an saviour obama? What's he have to say about this? How about the bumbling idiot biden?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Actually he has been in constant touch with Indian authorities from Camp David and has been updating incoming President elect (if verified by the electoral college) Obama. He has offered help to India - and this is a precarious situation which needs more info before going off into action which probably would need to be handled by Obama. As for katrina - give it up - I am sure obama wouldnt have done any better in that natural disaster where the citizens wouldnt exvacuate and the democratice controlled city and state were so negligent. obama's home city of chicago has the highest murder rate - so should we judge him by that?
India and Pakistan have nuclear bombs - pres bush would be wise to wait and get all info correct. god bless pres bush for preventing through the patriot act and other measures another attack on OUR soil...however, russian psychic alex fud has predicted a nuclear attack on US soil in 2009...so you can thank pres obama then....

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
How can anyone defend Bush? Have you had your heads in the sand for the last six years? Beyond impeachable, literally...

[edit on 29-11-2008 by rizla]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ignore this please.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Boogley]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
[
There are two kinds of people at the game; players and spectators, which one are you?

[edit on 11/29/2008 by DarrylGalasso]

This reminds me of an interesting quote.

"There are 3 kinds of people.

Those that MAKE things happen,
Those that watch things happen
and those that wonder What happened!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

I'll probably get suspended again after this (it's in support of BUSH) but here it goes. Are you really this stupid or what? To say something so freaking stupid!!!
That would've made a great picture the President running from a room terrifying the little kids in the classroom is that what you wanted to see or a LEADER taking a moment to compose himself after receiving the news of the attack, finishing the chapter he was reading to the children an CALMLY leaving the room.

And then gathering the children around him as he announced we are under attack by terrorists. That must have gone a long way to help these kids remain feeling safe eh? Are you stupid? Why would you say something so freaking stupid? He could have easily excused himself in any manner at any time and not tipped those kids off but to continue your theory...why did he gather the kids around for the press conference if he was so concerned with scaring them?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
President Bush DID make several statements on this matter, and he DID return to Washington, after speaking with the MP of India!

He also sent the FBI to India to aid the investigation.

Please see my first post (on page 6) for the links to the AP Reports that detail the Presidents actions.

What else do you think he should do? Invade India?

Best,
- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i can t wait to see how he is going to use his executive pardons i hear he is going to parden himslef chenney and the Enron Gang. ha hah lol not so funny. its time for tiolet to over flow if you know what i mean and see how nuch # he was really trying to hide

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

When are you people going to wake up and realize that for the last 8 years the Congress has been controlled by the DEMOCRATS!

What? They had a slim majority for the last two years, before that no power at all as they were the minority for 12 years. What on earth are you talking about? What democratic congress are you speaking of? Care to explain what U.S. you were in for the first 6 of the last 8 years? Republicans had full control of both houses for 12 years leading up to 2006. Are people here just making stuff up or is someone out there teaching people this crap?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Ok...what is he suppose to do?

Should we send them a few billion dollars, should we send in the troops, should he fly there and give a speech in front of the hotel?

I'm not sure what it is you think the president should do in this case.

Bitching about GWB is so old news now...damn if he do damn if he don't...get over it for you will have totally fresh president to complain about when he does or doesn't do something.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Xtrozero]

You must be a Bush supporter

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Boatphone

Star to you and thanks for the links. However, it is doubtful that the irrational will actually take the time to read them.

At this stage in the game, what more could he possibly do? He will never do anything right in the eyes of most.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Neither control....the CFR under the direction of the elites control both parties. Two party system is an illusion.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wherever the President is he has access to everything he has access to at the White House. now unless you were sitting there with him sipping a Lone Star, & are privy to some information that no one else has I'd say that this whole discussion is a waste of everyones time.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by smokehouseslim]

[edit on 29-11-2008 by smokehouseslim]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
May he leave peacefully when he is supposed to, or sooner.

I have had it with his excrement and ilk.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73
So what has the newly elected "leader of the free world" (that term really gets me irate) said he will do? What has he promised to do about it when he takes office?

By the way, I live in a free, democratic country, am part of the free world, and George Bush is NOT my leader, and Baraq Obama WILL NOT be my leader. The use of that term is just idiotic.

They are when they heavily influence and control the actions your country does or does not take. They aren't when you consider every Ruler of every government is spoon-fed and dictated to by handlers. Who are they and where do they get their Orders? Whomever that is, they are the real Power at work. Just stretching here, but, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the handlers are instructed by a Council (or Council of Counsils) made up of secret (unelected) Representatives of every Government, who might elect one of their own as a sort of Chairman (like a Great Architect or Prince Master Prince or whatever) to Rule over them, and therefore all of us all us, as a Secret Man-God Emperor (like the divine nature the Pharoahs and Kings use to claim to possess) or, something like that. Regardless, Rulers are figureheads who speak on behalf of their handlers, who take their marching Orders from elsewhere. We blame Rulers, yet, noone ever complainss about the handlers role in those decisions. Least of all "objective" media. If you believe they speak and act of their own accord, answer me this: Who preps and briefs them about everything they think they know from "inside" information that we mere mortals don't possess? Hell, it's the heart of political conspiracy theory.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Right wing Left wing. Dems, Republicans. get real and get over it. all gov are always corrupt and horrible and not for the people. the trick is that they get generations to think its new so we spend all of our time bitching about it instead of doing what all people have done throughout time when these problems occur. which they always do in time. but dont worry about it, hey why dont u go turn your ps3 back on and forget about it.....or maybe spend all your free time in front of a screen bitch typing about it...just like they want you to

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley

Originally posted by Chance321

And then gathering the children around him as he announced we are under attack by terrorists. That must have gone a long way to help these kids remain feeling safe eh? Are you stupid? Why would you say something so freaking stupid? He could have easily excused himself in any manner at any time and not tipped those kids off but to continue your theory...why did he gather the kids around for the press conference if he was so concerned with scaring them?

Unless you're onboard with 9/ll being staged. Then it's convenient. If it was orchestrated, just cause it sounds crazy doesn't mean it is, then it was staged to have the footage of him gathering the little children unto him to announce the Great Tragedy of our Time. As Jesus is pictured with a flock of children gathered unto him. Just saying is all.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well he said this:

news.yahoo.com...

and then this:

news.yahoo.com...

and then this to the families of the dead:

news.yahoo.com...

and then this joint statement with Obamessiah:

news.yahoo.com...

It couldn't just be that you're another liberal desperate for one last opportunity to kick Bush before he leaves office, could it, hmmmmm?

Nahh, what a ridiculous notion

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join