It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

I believe the term is correctly translated as "bare-faced liar" and Bush is exactly that, a Bare-faced liar! Its a no-brainer! What else can one think about a guy whose following a Hitler like scenario? Wake-up kids, we've been screwed, blued and tatooed! How is it that you've taken eight years to figure it out, when its been oh-so obvious?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

what the $£^$£& who says any american is the leader of the free world .its comments like that ,that have lowered peoples opinions of americans to rock bottom. do europeans not count [you now the ones that are trying to clean the planet while americans carry on pollouting it]what about other cultures ,why do yanks have to keep interfering with other countrys . when they cant sort ther own out ie new orleans aftermath of hurricane katrina! im not anti american , but step back and look at your society, gun culture, litigation culture , insatiable appetite for raw materials, racism and an overwhelming desire to tell every body else what to do

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
reply to post by mind is the universe

You complain because he said something, and if he didn't make any press releases whatsoever, you'd complain about that, too.

Complain about who and what was I complaing in relation too?

Don't make accusations of me "complaining" in a future that didn't happen yet. God you need to get a life, if you worry about what I might say or do in the future in this regard.

But I say this as in future reference.
Stick to the topic

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Bush's only job for 8 years was to get cheap oil. He might say that this was in the interest of national security. That is like a bank robber saying that he robbed the bank for personal security. He has no time to talk to us as he is building an earth escape pod. He will have to escape earth to survive.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
Bush's only job for 8 years was to get cheap oil. He might say that this was in the interest of national security. That is like a bank robber saying that he robbed the bank for personal security. He has no time to talk to us as he is building an earth escape pod. He will have to escape earth to survive.

And control and money. Keeping the cycle going.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Complain about who and what was I complaing in relation too?

Don't make accusations of me "complaining" in a future that didn't happen yet. God you need to get a life, if you worry about what I might say or do in the future in this regard.

But I say this as in future reference.
Stick to the topic

Easy, Biscuit. Easy. Take a chill pill. No one is accusing you of anything. Just back away from the keyboard and no one will be hurt.

Complain? Well, that is a strong word. I prefer "bitch", but I'm sure the filters will probably block it.

And it was with the topic, Gus. A lot of posters on this thread seem to have a problem with how Bush acted. He made a statement, everyone was up in arms. If he hadn't made a statement, everyone would have been up in arms, too. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Now, run along to 7-11. You might be able to get a life there. I think they might be on sale.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast...just a 5 minute drive to the Gulf of Mexico. Bush has visited here at least 17 times since Hurricane Katrina. He has personally spoken to many of our people...not just mayors or governors..in the aftermath of Katrina. You rarely hear about this on the big news stations

The media ignored Mississippi directly after Katrina...all everyone heard about was New Orleans, La. and the levies breaking. Millions didn't realize that Mississippi had the most severe storm surge, the devastating winds and one panarama after another of complete destruction.

Some of the media, in my opinion, cherry picked Bush's reaction to Katrina and focused on the negative before they heard Bush's side of the reasons for any given situation. Let's take the example of him reading to a classroom of children when 911 occured. People condemed him for not junping up immediatly when he was given the information that America was under attack. There was absolutely NOTHING he could have done to change what happened in the few minutes he stayed after receiving this information. If you look at the video tape of the classroom event then you can clearly see the look of deep concern in his expression.

Now let's get to the levies in New Orleans. The 'officials' in New Orleans knew these levies posed the danger of breaking in a severe hurricane. Why didn't the mayor use the school buses to get these people out of the cities. You've probably seen the picture of the many buses which were nearly submerged after the levies broke. These same buses should have been used to get the people out. The levies didn't break until the day AFTER the hurricane, however these people should have allready been evacuated at least 2 days before Katrina came inland due to it's uncertainity of it's path as with any hurricane...they can change paths very quickly and a few miles one way or another is a huge concern for those waiting for more detailed information.

Now about the WMD's. Bush reacts according to the intelligence information given him. He doesn't make decisions on his own. If he is given incorrect information then who's to blame? How is he to know for certain that what has been delivered to him is fact? He has to place his trust on the 'intelligence crew' surrounding him. When Obama is officially in office then he will find exactly how difficult it is to lead a nation and have to place your trust in what the intelligence crew is informing him.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
24,000 people die every day from starvation, though I'm sure you know that from looking at your avatar. I'm personally glad he doesn't feel the need to send military over there to secure democracy and stabilize their government.

He sent his foreign secretary of state as a show of goodwill. At least not every crisis that is covered on the news requires US intervention.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Huh?? I've always though that Bush's intentions were clear to everyone not watching Fox News. Here's a blast from the past for you:

Toward a New World Order

We do not exaggerate. Nor do we exaggerate when we say: Saddam Hussein will fail. Vital economic interests are at risk as well. Iraq itself controls some 10 percent of the world's proven oil reserves. Iraq plus Kuwait controls twice that. An Iraq permitted to swallow Kuwait would have the economic and military power, as well as the arrogance, to intimidate and coerce its neighbors—neighbors who control the lion's share of the world's remaining oil reserves. We cannot permit a resource so vital to be dominated by one so ruthless. And we won't.

That's a George H. W. Bush speech back in 1990. Ain't it amazing? Never mind the ironic title... The WMDs story was actually about oil control, not human casualties as some might think.

Long after all our troops come home, and we all hope it's soon, very soon, there will be a lasting role for the United States in assisting the nations of the Persian Gulf. Our role then is to deter future aggression. Our role is to help our friends in their own self-defense. And something else: to curb the proliferation of chemical, biological, ballistic missile and, above all, nuclear technologies.

Now that's a nice one.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
newsblaze.com...

With so many negative comments concerning President Bush then I believe you should read some reports that you don't normally hear about in the news media. I knew the family of this soldier mentioned in this article.

One reason you don't hear about the positive points in Bush's term is because the media isn't invited such as with the meetings he has with some of the soldier's families.

Some of the media thrives on any 'dirt' they can report on any individual and rarely report on the good deeds of any person.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
He was only put in power for one reason, to continue his fathers work.

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched"

George Herbert Walker Bush

theallseeingeye.tv...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join