It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

You apparently don't know what the hell is going on because he DID offer help to India but THEY turned it down, and yes it does look like bush bashing. I mean what is all this going to accoplish?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by FearSoul]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASTY LAWLESS
OMG Terrorist Attacks in India what shall we do, Not a damn thing it isnt The United States so who really gives a damn I surely dont and why should Bush India has a strong Army let them deal with it!!!!!

Well there are US interests and US citizens in india that are being affected by the terrorist attacks. Since I and many others actually care about their fellow citizens, I actually do give a damn.

I'm sure that India has a very capable military but that's not really the point is it? We can't allow terrorists to keep US and European citizens from being able to travel outside of their own countries. Let's not forget that terrorists are BAD PEOPLE and we shouldn't let them have their way.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

No, no screaming on the lawn. Just a little "face" time to the Americian people. I don't know about you, but since 9/11, when something of this magnitude happens, I get quite scared! The president is supposed to "talk" to the country. That was all I was asking.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
it shouldnt come as a surprise that this low life piece of garbage is doing what he s doing. This was said from day one what his true agenda was everything from 911/ usa patriot act etc. These people basicly smacked all of us in the face and we just sat there and took it like silly little children. They are sitting in their cozy little bunkers laughing at us. Who ever still believes that Bin Ladin and Alkaida whats causing all of this craziness deserves to get taken over WAKE UP AMERICA........He and all the super elite that put us in this mess u know what they deserve...................POWER 2 the People they ve wiped their arses with the Constitution and no one did noting about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Well there are US interests and US citizens in india that are being affected by the terrorist attacks. Since I and many others actually care about their fellow citizens, I actually do give a damn.

I'm sure that India has a very capable military but that's not really the point is it? We can't allow terrorists to keep US and European citizens from being able to travel outside of their own countries. Let's not forget that terrorists are BAD PEOPLE and we shouldn't let them have their way.

I care about the people too, and agree terrorists are bad people.

The sad thing the the "US interests" are mostly jobs outsourced there that should be here in the U.S.A.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul
reply to post by Shocka

You apparently don't know what the hell is going on because he DID offer help to India but THEY turned it down, and yes it does look like bush bashing. I mean what is all this going to accoplish?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by FearSoul]

It's not bush bashing, it's asking him to do his job. If he doesn't want to do the job, he should quit and let someone else do it.

He was all over the TV when 9/11 happened and when other terrorist attacks happened outside the US so why not this time??? What makes this different is that his reign is almost over so he doesn't care what happens. At the very least, if he wanted to go out on somewhat of a positive note, he could have gotten on TV to give us updates and re-assure us that everything possible is being done and the planners of the attack will be hunted down. That's the guys JOB!!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

What am I missing here besides nothing?

Bush is no different now than he’s been throughout his *reign*.
He’s *revealed* nothing we haven't known about him since practically day one.

I’m not sure what your point is but what I’m getting from this is you’ve been a wee bit late on the pick up over what he’s been about (or not) all along.

Thanks for the post - nothing like stating the obvious to remind me how glad I am he's almost out of office.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
reply to post by badgerprints

No, no screaming on the lawn. Just a little "face" time to the Americian people. I don't know about you, but since 9/11, when something of this magnitude happens, I get quite scared! The president is supposed to "talk" to the country. That was all I was asking.

ok he offered support to India and they turned it down. yall are make a big thing out of something stupid

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
if there's anyone to blame its the American people....WE were swallowed the BS spin given by Bush and his group of mental midgets...WE allowed ourselves to go to war... WE allowed it all......A GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE AFRAID OF ITS PEOPLE NOT THE PEOPLE BEING AFRAID OF GOVERNMENT! WE placed them into positions of power WE must remove them. a government by the people, for the people, of the people.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Bush is actually going to make a statement in a few minutes on tv. Go watch it and calm the*snip* down!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

That's true. His job is to make sure Americans are safe. Which they weren't in India. Lets face it people BW is a failure of a president.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ign0rant
reply to post by jfj123

That's true. His job is to make sure Americans are safe. Which they weren't in India. Lets face it people BW is a failure of a president.

-Ign0RanT

When the american people go to another country its the other countries jobs to protect the americans being as bush as NOT been given the go ahead to send an army over there. i mean how is he able to protect people in another country???

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Text Blackreply to post by Shocka

When are you people going to wake up and realize that for the last 8 years the Congress has been controlled by the DEMOCRATS! The President can do nothing without approval from Congress.

So keep on blaming Bush all you want, but you have no idea what we're in for with Obama at the helm and a Democrat-controlled Congress behind him! It's gonna make "Bush's mistakes" look insignificant.

Get ready, you've been warned!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hm,

I hear he did offer some kind of help. Nice of him to do so considering he's no longer PRESIDENT.

It's Obama's turn, leave Bush out of this.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Until the world wakes up and realises that the game is rigged from top to bottom, expect more of the same. Americans now have Obama because that is who 'they' picked for you. The mass majority was just too stupid to use the thing between their ears to look at their real power, their real options for change and their real influence. You heard the word 'change' and went with it.

In the last six months, I've realised that the ultimate goal of peace and prosperity for this planet is so far away from our world situation, it'll be many, many lifetimes before we're anywhere near. The only purpose of people today is to bring up a new generation of alternative thinkers to keep that dream alive and contribute in some small part to that grand plan.

Th8nker

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
look i dont know what ur being told in america but the "president" has'nt run the country ever! basicly none of them have.
have u notice you never see bush talking when chaneys drinking something?
what oes it matt which puppet head is on the hand? bush? obama? hillery clinton?! it does not matter , the people really in control will just dress um up pretty ,give them a carming speach then keep doin what they've been doin for centuries world wide.
how can u expect voting to make a diffrence to what the bank of zurich wants, when they own the money they maketh the lawreth(or somin like that) exile seems the only real option but to were? nwo gona getcha
peace and one love
mr 50

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't understand why some of you need reassurance from the biggest hypocrite to ever run our country! You need him to go on TV and give a speech about how everything is gonna be alright and how Americans have nothing to fear? IOW, you want him to lie to you so that you feel better?

And yeah 5 Americans died in India, but what about the other 190 non-Americans that were killed? Or do they not matter because they're not Americans? Guess what folks, people die by the thousands all around the world everyday and their deaths go unnoticed. And I'm not at all surprised India rejected American aid as they, just like most of the world, are tired of our sticking our nose where we're not called.

I don't want to sound anti-American because I'm not and I am riled up at the fact that those attacks were targeted mainly at Americans, making us more fearful about traveling overseas. But what can we expect, we go around policeing the world and meddling in other countries' affairs for so many years? What about the blood we've spilled all around the world? What about all the false flag attacks we've staged for our governements personal interest?

You should be aware that its not only Americans that are not safe, but its the whole world that's not safe anymore. Times are changing for the worse and Bush's lies will only make the sheeple that are still asleep feel better.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul

Originally posted by Ign0rant
reply to post by jfj123

-Ign0RanT

When the american people go to another country its the other countries jobs to protect the americans being as bush as NOT been given the go ahead to send an army over there. i mean how is he able to protect people in another country???

Well he is able to protect US citizens in other countries in many ways.
Hunt down terrorists in cooperation with other countries.
Create a atmosphere where other countries want to work, trade, etc.. with the US.
Create a strong civilian and military infrastructure so as to disuade attacks by fringe elements.
etc...
etc...
etc...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Hm,

I hear he did offer some kind of help. Nice of him to do so considering he's no longer PRESIDENT.

It's Obama's turn, leave Bush out of this.

Although it would be nice to see bush gone sooner then he's supposed to be, he's still president. He should do his job or get out so Obama can take over early.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Looks like All Powerful Bush read this thread. Now he's making a statement on TV to please the OP.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join