It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. GW declared a war on terror, in all shapes and forms. It seems that he only fights terror when the attacks occur on his country or troops.

Beofre 911 yes we had terrorists and terror attacks but it was few and far between. Also some of the largest terror attacks on US soil besides 911 were caused by white Americans (ie: unibomber, oklahoma). Since the "war on terror" began, terror has seemed to increase by about 1000%. Almost seems like how drug use and drug related crimes exploded after the war on drugs was declared.

The occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan has seen many hundreds of innocent people dead, all to hunt down a small handful of terrorists. And when the local populace who lost their children, siblings. parents, spouses, and friends, rebel against said occupation they are labelled as terrorists and the US govt will say "SEE, we told you there were hundreds of terrorists everywhere". Meanwhile these people are too poor or not organised enough to be part of some super elaborate terror network with unlimited funding. If these taliban fighters are so well trained and bloodthirsty then why is it that dozens of them are wiped out by small US units easliy? And how come they reportedly fight as though they have no combat training or experience. Let me tell you if they occupied your territory and killed your children and all they could tell you was "oops, sorry, we missed" you would be pissed too.

If you think the US isnt commiting such crimes one only needs to look at the recent casualties in Pakistan. Innocent civillians are being killed by US bombs, what is the US even doing there? THey dont even have permission to be there. They obviously dont care.

Since 911 Bush has only fought the terrorism that occured on their soil, and when other countries got attacked he did nothing.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
thread is so stupid

all of these threads scream stupidity. I really am disgusted at the low level of intellectualism that exists here.

This place is grossly stupid. Like, I've yet to read a post and say, "That guy is intelligent, educated on the subject, and has a very interesting view point on a great discussion subject"

I've been here for 2 months. So far, I see a great deal of Obama threads. Other than that, you have your garden variety "CHEM TRAILS" activists, your "NWO" infatuation, and of course you have the "WWIII" threads.

Just like....you guys ever get your hands dirty? Ever seek out interesting topics you come across during studies or library time?

Or do all you ATS people do is, watch TV, and run with the drive-byes story of the week?

I mean, if I wan't to hear about what the drive-byes are talking about, I'll put on CNN.

Lord knows their reading from a teleprompter anyway. You guys should really reconsider your intellectual capacity and break through any limitations that are barring you from breaking through.

What I mean is, surely there is more to discuss than India.

Find it, it's a big wide world out there. As I near College's end, I have done a great deal and been to many different Countries and worked at many different jobs in my day, and I hope the same for you.

But don't simply wait around for life to come to you, the drive-byes offer only sobering details of our World. The television exists as a crutch to too many of you. It's leaking through to ATS. It's leaking through in the form of thread titles and direction of discussions.

My god bless America and her people.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Sorry, you are 100% correct, I had thought about that, and yes he started off that way but gave in.

Check out the words starting 3:40 to 7:10 it gets hot.

video.aol.com...
Yeah, I just watched that a week ago. Fantastic speech. He would have won this election in the same landslide victory with that. It's amazing and tragic how far astray Republicans have been led.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthseeker31
Originally posted by jfj123
I didn't read anywhere in this thread where someone said they didn't care that non-Americans also died. If you did, please show me.

They don't have to say it. The fact that the other 190 victims aren't even mentioned says it all.

I'm positive that everyone here who isn't evil, didn't want to see any of the 200+ die regardless of nationality.

Well I suppose if you can prove that the US government staged false flag attacks, you should take responsibility and present that information so those responsible can be prosecuted.

LMFAO!!! The proof is everywhere do your own research with an open mind. Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, the list goes on I don't have to prove anything. Government officials have spoken out about these atrocities in the past and yet people still choose not to believe. Do you honestly believe that Bush and others responsible will be prosecuted?? Wake up!
[edit on 29-11-2008 by Truthseeker31]

Actually if there really were proof, they'd have no choice but to convict. The reality is that there is only some circumstantial evidence for the most part, at best. I've read almost every recent thread on ATS regarding 9/11 conspiracies and have not once seen any proof. I have seen opinion based on misunderstood science and physics but not one time have I seen PROOF. You can misrepresent opinions but not proof. Again, if there were really proof, people would be in jail or executed for treason.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The crook is on vacation again?!? Figures I guess. But yes, he should show his face, if he truly believes his own rhetoric. Which we know he doesn't.

Now his tenure is over, he doesn't care. Never did. It was all talk.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Theodore Roosevelt - part of the conspiracy

Wilson - one of the worse traitors we have had as he was responsible for the Federal Reserve Act. The worse act of treason since the Rosenburgs.

Taft - nope part of the conspiracy but insignificant contributions.

Nixon - was agreeable to the planned military coup of the US government from 1970 to 1972 involving the planned assassination of Agnew in Sept 1972 by a unit trained from the LAPD. He was going to declare a national disaster and martial law. The plan did not go through due to the consideration that too many Americans had personal firearms. This lead to the impeachment of Nixon and the private agreement was for Ford to pardon Nixon after they scammed Agnew and brought in Ford as VP. I can give you details of this planned coup if you want it......Nixon was a bad one.

Truman - should not have dropped the bombs.......the Japanese were surrendering. The bombs were dropped to show stalin we meant business.

Franklin Roosevelt - Worse of all. Besides being responsible for the murder of 2,000 marines and sailors at Pearl Harbor by setting up Pearl Harbor, he in fact made this following quote;

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.” From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee; The Ways and Means Committee; The Special War Finance Committee; and this copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

1940 - FDR ordered the fleet transferred from the West Coast to its exposed position in Hawaii and ordered the fleet remain stationed at Pearl Harbor over complaints by its commander Admiral Richardson that there was inadequate protection from air attack and no protection from torpedo attack. Richardson felt so strongly that he twice disobeyed orders to berth his fleet there and he raised the issue personally with FDR in October and he was soon after replaced. His successor, Admiral Kimmel, also brought up the same issues with FDR in June 1941.

1940 (Pre-Election period) - Quote by General Hugh Johnson, “I know of no well informed Washington observer who isn’t convinced that, if Mr. Roosevelt is elected (in 1940), he will drag us into war at the first opportunity, and that, if none presents itself, he will make one.” (Joseph Lash, Roosevelt and Churchhill, W.M. Norton Co. 1976, p 429)

Note: “Apparently, Roosevelt even discussed the only real way to commit America to the war- by forcing Japan to attack us.” [Concoby, Robert & Nicol, David; Here’s The Proof, 1994, p 108]

1940 (Presidential Campaign) – FDR was quoted, “I have said this before, and I shall say it again and again and again. Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars”. FDR

28 September 1940 – The Tripartite Treaty was signed between Germany, Italy, and Japan. This required that if any one of them was attacked, they would all declare war against the Allied Nation involved. The implications are that Roosevelt has what he needed: he could get America in the war by causing Japan to attack the U.S. This would also allow Roosevelt to keep his campaign pledge of not willingly sending American men to war. The only question remaining was: How do we get the Japanese to attack? Quote: “and so, we face the delicate question of the diplomatic fencing to be done so as to be sure that Japan be put into the wrong and to make the first bad move – Overt move. The question was how we should maneuver them into the position of firing the first shot without allowing too much danger to ourselves. [Joseph Lash, Roosevelt and Churchill, W.M. Norton Co., 1976, p 429]

Note: Take heed that there is just a slight mislead taking place here. In 1933, (reference the quote noted previously, that old FDR, said the opposite at his second cabinet meeting. He wanted to design a way to get us into a war. Note what James Farley stated that year after the meeting. “The new President again turned to the possibility of war with Japan”. Also recall General Hugh Johnson’s quote in 1940, previously stated in quotes. It seems that Roosevelt even discussed that the only means to engage American into the ongoing war was to provoke Japan into attacking the U.S. Well, guess what, in September 1940, the Tripartite agreement was signed 28 September 1940. This means all he had to do was to provoke Japan, and then we were in the war. FDR made a pledge not to send Americans to the war in his campaign; therefore, he would be able to keep his promise of not joining the war, willingly. So, actually the only question at this period was how to get them to attack.

7 Oct 1940 - Navy IQ analyst McCollum wrote an 8 point memo on how to force Japan into war with US. Beginning the next day FDR began to put them into effect and all 8 were eventually accomplished. [McCollum memo A Roosevelt Administration internal document from 1940 (declassified in 1994) which detailed the administration's plan to provoke a war with Japan.] [Willey, Mark E. PEARL HARBOR MOTHER OF ALL CONSPIRACIES]

11 February 1941 - FDR proposed sacrificing 6 cruisers and 2 carriers at Manila to get into war. Navy Chief Stark objected: "I have previously opposed this and you have concurred as to its unwisdom. Particularly do I recall your remark in a previous conference when Mr. Hull suggested (more forces to Manila) and the question arose as to getting them out and your 100% reply, from my standpoint, was that you might not mind losing one or two cruisers, but that you did not want to take a chance on losing 5 or 6." (Charles Beard PRESIDENT ROOSEVELT AND THE COMING OF WAR 1941, p 424)

Eisenhower - only when he was leaving the presidency did he make the speech. Otherwise he was their boy.............

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
For all of you complaining that our President was not aknowledging or showing support in the aftermath of the India crisis...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The evidence for the 1933 to 1934 plan to conduct a miltiary coup was given to a congressional hearing, confirmed and swept under the carpet. Prescott Bush, DuPonts, many more were inplicated. Google "Plot to Seize the White House" by Jules Archer and the Dirkstein McCormack Commission and there you go. The judicial system is owned by these people.....100% percent and have always been owned.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
who would read all that garbage?

I read books, I do not read blogs.

Get published, take your hand off the copy and paste function, publish the book, link me to the Amazon link, I'll be happy to read it and review it.

Some copy and pasted garbage does not impress me nor does it entertain me.

Your a lousy lawyer. Stick to the amateurs.

link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
thread is so stupid

all of these threads scream stupidity. I really am disgusted at the low level of intellectualism that exists here.

This place is grossly stupid. Like, I've yet to read a post and say, "That guy is intelligent, educated on the subject, and has a very interesting view point on a great discussion subject"

I've been here for 2 months. So far, I see a great deal of Obama threads. Other than that, you have your garden variety "CHEM TRAILS" activists, your "NWO" infatuation, and of course you have the "WWIII" threads.

Just like....you guys ever get your hands dirty? Ever seek out interesting topics you come across during studies or library time?

Or do all you ATS people do is, watch TV, and run with the drive-byes story of the week?

I mean, if I wan't to hear about what the drive-byes are talking about, I'll put on CNN.

Lord knows their reading from a teleprompter anyway. You guys should really reconsider your intellectual capacity and break through any limitations that are barring you from breaking through.

What I mean is, surely there is more to discuss than India.

Find it, it's a big wide world out there. As I near College's end, I have done a great deal and been to many different Countries and worked at many different jobs in my day, and I hope the same for you.

But don't simply wait around for life to come to you, the drive-byes offer only sobering details of our World. The television exists as a crutch to too many of you. It's leaking through to ATS. It's leaking through in the form of thread titles and direction of discussions.

My god bless America and her people.

As I see it, if you don't like ATS, you have 2 solid options:
1. Leave
2. Post something

Riding in on your high horse and calling everyone stupid, really won't get you very far.

link   

So defensive, the truth hurts I know.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
he lies....like his father, Clinton and Obama........they are part of the problem as they do what they are told by the CFR and the Bilderbergers.

Prescott Bush was one of many that fully funded Hitler in 1928. Yes, along with DuPonts, IBM, Henry Ford, Rockefeller's, Rothschilds, ....they are setting up WWIII and the friction between India and Pakistan. We create the problem in Black operations and then publically fix the problem or claim we are going to and never accomplish it.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Tgambill

Please post your sources? I am questioning your data.

I have been to Hiroshima, Japan.

I have been to the peace Museum there and I can certainly tell you that the Japanese were NOT going to surrender. As a matter of fact (if you care to research instead of posting opinions) you will find that the civilians were preparing crude weapons such as sharpened sticks, poles, digging trenches in their yards (and filling said trenches with tar to ignite) to repel an allied invasion force as it would have come down to house to house fighting! Initial estimates were that 1 million americans would die if Japan was invaded.

Deny IGNORANCE!

Posts your sources and not false information please.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
yes..but a bullet and a bulls eye on you and nowhere to go has a tendency to do that. They have the juice for now. It will end unexpectedly not long after they think that they have success.

I can't blame these people that don't know about this conspiracy. I didn't believe it either and wouldn't have, had I not went to Kosovo and see the lies up close and personal. We supported the Mujhadeen and Al Qaeda other there murder Serb Orthodox christians. The Media lied for the most part about the Serbs and Lewinsky was a distraction cleverly designed to take our minds off of Kosovo and to help with the scammed election for Bush who was already chosen as president before the first vote was cast.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
For all of you complaining that our President was not aknowledging or showing support in the aftermath of the India crisis...

news.yahoo.com...

Well that is good news. I shall sleep more peacefully in my bed tonight knowing that the USA and the Western world is in safe and honest hands.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
How is that? As people you are taught to trust your government and that they will do good by you. No one was expecting that this man would ruin our whole understanding of the government and every last bit of confidence we had in any government. He deserves to be hanged like Saddam Hussein, and I believe that with all my heart.

Let me say this first, if you were taught to trust your government not only are you a fool but so was your teacher. We were told from the very beginning from our forefathers that we are to NOT trust government, that we are to be suspect of government, and that we must remain ever vigilant to ensure that our government does not become corrupt. If that was not enough for us to understand; Eisenhower told us in his farewell speech to "Beware of the industrial military complex...." How much more warning did you need?

You say this man ruined your understanding of the government. I say he reaffirmed to you why our forefathers and Eisenhower told us what they did. The really sad thing is, that it takes something like this to make people like you and the rest of the country learn this very basic lesson. Everything that has/will happen in this country can be blamed on only one group of people and until you and the rest of the sheep in this country learn that, it will never get any better, as a matter of fact if we have not yet reached the point of no return, we soon shall. We are the fools, we are the idiots, grow up and take responsibility.

Let me ask you this; how far has pointing the finger gotten us as a nation? How many times have you watched government officials point the finger at someone else to avoid taking responsibility for what they have done? You would appear to hold great hatred towards these people, yet your actions are mimicking theirs, I am sorry, I do not understand this behavior. I guess this gives some credence to the theory that people always hate those who most closely resemble themselves.

If you take what I am saying as an attack, you will spend the rest of your life the exact same way you are now as will the rest of the country; if you take what I am saying to you, analyze it, and come to the understanding that it is in fact true, then we have a chance. The choice is all yours to make. You can disregard what I said as hogwash and condemn yourself to more of the same or else you can realize the truth and as has been said by much smarter people than I; the truth shall set you free.

There are two kinds of people at the game; players and spectators, which one are you?

[edit on 11/29/2008 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't agree with the OP at all.

President Bush has been active, and supportive, of India during this terrible time:

President George W. Bush on Saturday pledged full U.S. support to India as it investigates the deadly terrorist attacks in Mumbai, saying the killers "will not have the final word."

AP Report

AND

Before leaving Camp David in the mountains of Maryland, he held an hour-long video-teleconference with U.S. diplomats in India. He said his administration had kept President-elect Barack Obama informed since the siege began Wednesday.

AP Report

AND

FBI agents were en route to India on Saturday. A second group of investigators was on alert to join the first team if necessary. The State Department warned U.S. citizens still in the city that their lives remain at risk.

AP Report

So, President returned to Washington, DC, after holding meeting and making public statments of support; the FBI was sent in and he promises to help track down the terrorists.

I guess I'm missing the part where he "does nothing" and "says he does not care"...

If you hate George Bush, just making up random false stories about him must seem normal, but to most people it seems foolish.

The President is clearly still keeping the terrorists on lock-down, thank God.

Best,
- Boat

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Boatphone]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What does W have to do to make you people around here happy? Besides leaving office in January.

Half of this site criticizes Bush and the US for getting involved in other countries affairs and for being to aggressive against terrorists (You anti Gitmo folk). Half of the world thinks he is a cowboy. Other people on ATS criticize him for never doing enough to help the world.

Do you expect him to go into India with guns blazing? IF this was indeed an attack originating out of Pakistan, India has had trouble with them for years. This attack also has overtones of baiting. Someone is trying to draw the US into a greater mess.

Let the Indian Govt. or Obama figure this one out. This could be his first test.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by jibeho]

Edit to add.
This thread title is ridiculous and misleading. Someone did not do their homework before spewing inane rhetoric.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by jibeho]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Hm,

I hear he did offer some kind of help. Nice of him to do so considering he's no longer PRESIDENT.

It's Obama's turn, leave Bush out of this.

Although it would be nice to see bush gone sooner then he's supposed to be, he's still president. He should do his job or get out so Obama can take over early.

I agree with the fact he needs to be gone sooner than suppose to, but still, not his problem.

Hell, it's not even Our problem. Let India deal with it. Even though Americans were slaughtered, it shouldn't be our problem to get involved with. It happened on Indian soil, not American.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
reply to post by Xtrozero

What any other president would do. Get off his ass and act like he gives a # about his country for once. Is it too much to ask that our president actually do his job and act like a president?

Most Presidents would have done the same thing he did IMO. I’m not sure going to DC would have helped much. I’m sure he and condom are in touch with India and we will offer our services. I think this is India's issue to deal with. Is he supposed to come on TV every time a Terrorist action takes place around the world? Christ. The man would be on 24/7 and I can’t stand him after a few minutes as it is. I hate that 6 US citizens lost their lives. Many countries lost loved ones and I hate that to, where are their leaders?

Am I the only one that this infuriates? Has everyone excepted the last few years as "how it is"?

Of course, not, we are all very angry at how our futures have been directed to a degree for the last 50 or so years i would guess. However, my anger is more steered to our government as a whole. Congress is as corrupt as the executive branch in this administration and is out of control.

this is not how it is, not how it's supposed to be and if you feel that way then he's fulfilled the agenda that he went into office with obviously.

You are right, its not how its suppose to be, I don’t know how it’s supposed to be, does anyone? Nevertheless, place blame evenly, Democrats and Republicans equally have usurped our constitution and threaten to shred it up even more in the coming years. Bush did not do this by himself, he isn't that smart. Congress gave him everything he asked for in return for piggy back the bill politics$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm disgusted
I will never stop being mad about bush and i'm not going to forget about him. He ruined our country and it's not going to go back to normal just because we have a new president.

Ill say it..... Don’t hate the playa hate the game!!!

The anger should be placed in how our elected officials have allowed it to happen. They have allowed our money to be spent, our military to be used, our constitution to be ignored Etc, etc, etc (willy wonka with the etc's) lol

Bush played a very big part in selling the NWOs case, our country was damaged long ago. He played the heavy and the one to get us into this mess, I won’t say ruined yet, but the path looks dim. I think Bushes intentions were all along to steer America and our allies to expansionism goals. Bring more countries into our way of thinking so to speak. Create more greed etc..

I think Obamas roll will be to bring minorities and a high population of the white community into the fold. Take our minds off the stealing of our money for friendly corporate buyouts and free rides for greedy mistakes. And when nothing really changes he wont go down as the bad guy but as a healer...

Obama is a smooth talker and it’s hard not to like him!!! This is his job... Moreover, he is controlled to!!!

Take care you are not alone in being angry for sure.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join