It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Whats funny about the Mumbai attacks is the media was saying that the only targets were westerners, yet how many of the 150+ dead were actually westerners? 15 so far.

As for W, i never had respect for the man, i never will nor did i ever expect anything from him to be a benefit in any way or form to any person or thing. Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I suspect he hasn't shown his face yet because stuff is just now getting underway... See this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... ...

Very bad news. As of right now, Americans don't really care about what is going on there. If things get worse, and I expect they're about to, you will see him. And he'll be beating the war-drum.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The premise of this post is that you are upset that President Bush makes a statement from Camp David instead of flying back to the White House to make the same statement. Does making a statement from the White House have more import or change anything?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by A52FWY

I agree. This thread should be about the fact that he should still be in Washington anyway, or are all of our problems solved and I somehow missed that?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Well, he was in Camp David for two days during Thanksgiving (as is normal for most all U.S. Presidents).

The President then made many public statements on the matter, and has spoken with the PM of India, all before he sent the FBI to aid in the investigation.

I fail to see the problem.

Best,
- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Well, he was in Camp David for two days during Thanksgiving (as is normal for most all U.S. Presidents).

The President then made many public statements on the matter, and has spoken with the PM of India, all before he sent the FBI to aid in the investigation.

I fail to see the problem.

Best,
- Boat

Really? Thank god. I was told we were losing two wars and that the economy was failing. I guess I heard wrong. I hope he enjoyed his vacation. I do not mind paying him to go on vacation at all anymore. I was thinking maybe if he could not actually help, he could at least help the incoming president be in a better position to help but you say there is no problem so I am going to go call all these news stations now and tell them to quite telling me about war and looming economic doom.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
All these flags and stars
The premise of the OP was not even correct

The President can do anything within his power from anywhere on earth.

Bush did make a statement and those who watch the news know that.

India refused help and rightly so, they were the ones attacked. They are very capable and have plenty of resources.

That means that this is just a hate Bush thread. How incredibly childish.

Take heart you Bush Bashing Addicts, the Democrats won complete control of the Government and from now on anything that goes bad is entirely their fault. Enjoy

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well, if we are going to put all blame on the sitting president, no this crisis right here, provided it ever becomes an American problem (as I expect it will soon) still sits with Bush.

However, to agree with your sarcasm, not everything going on in our affairs today is Bush's fault.
I was thinking about that earlier today, in fact. You know, I don't know where the problem actually lies, but somewhere along the line, things went sour here in the US and until one of these guys actually stands up to the people REALLY running things and changes it, they are all going to follow suit (ehhmm.. George Bush Sr.)... Stuff will still be hitting the fan when Obama is in and people will hate him too. Unless he puts a stop to the BS.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Shocka

I don't want to deviate to much from your post but I do have a question on one of your statements made in this post, You said

Thanksgiving, one of the most important holidays representing the history of our country

Could you possibility explain why you feel that way?
I understand the importance of celebrating Thanksgiving, to be thankful
for your blessings but, It is not good to distort history, to falsely portray
the origin of this holiday and lie (not saying you are) about the truth of its actual inception.

if you really knew the true history you would have known that Thanksgiving Day is the National Day of Mourning declared in 1970 and here is why.

The first official "Day of Thanksgiving" was proclaimed in 1637 by Governor Winthrop. He did so to celebrate the safe return of men from Massachusetts who had gone to Mystic, Connecticut to participate in the massacre of over 700 Pequot women, children, and men.

Source

Source 2
Source 3

As I said not to take away from this post as it is important, But, real history is also important and should never be re-written just to give everyone that warm fuzzy feeling, it should be told truthfully so that people can learn from their past so history won't repeat itself.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by DOHC]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Well, I think the blame in this case should go to the Terrorists. I personally blame them.

I'm very concerned about an Indian friend of mine who is there visiting right now. Luckily they are probably with family, so likely safe.

I'm sure that no matter who is in office this moment, we will give the Indian Government any help they ask for if any.

This thread is not about that sadly. It is about people who hate Bush so much they have thrown common sense out the window. Hate is a terrible emotion that reduces all our IQ's to zero.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
What does W have to do to make you people around here happy? Besides leaving office in January.

He could do the following:

1. Stop committing crimes.
2. Resign from office immediately
3. Take Darth Cheney with him

That should do it

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
All these flags and stars
The premise of the OP was not even correct

The President can do anything within his power from anywhere on earth.

Bush did make a statement and those who watch the news know that.

India refused help and rightly so, they were the ones attacked. They are very capable and have plenty of resources.

That means that this is just a hate Bush thread. How incredibly childish.

Take heart you Bush Bashing Addicts, the Democrats won complete control of the Government and from now on anything that goes bad is entirely their fault. Enjoy

Because bush did such a good job?
World recession.
Patriot act.
2 wars in 2 separate countries.
Lying to get us into Iraq.
Warrantless wiretapping.
torture
kidnapping
illegal imprisonments
etc...
Why would anyone like or support him after this?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

That isn't the way I'm looking at it. I don't trust the Government - period.
I don't trust Bush. I don't trust Rice. I don't trust any of them. I don't trust Obama, although with Obama I am not going to bash him... Not YET.

From my standpoint, the reason we haven't seen any messages from his face is because Americans don't care yet. If I'm right, they'll start to care soon. This is still just getting started.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

...ever notice that Bush never actually pronounces the word "terror" correctly? Instead he says "War On Terra"....hmmm...Freudian slip is showing perhaps?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DOHC

To further your comment (although it is slightly off topic, but not totally) this is a common theme with Holidays... Valentine's day, for example.

And once again, as I've said before, the fact that this whole ordeal started on a Holiday (a time when people's attentions are obviously elsewhere) gives me considerable pause to the nature of the attacks. Just like the Georgian conflict that started simultaneously with the opening ceremony of the Olympics.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

What do you want him to do? Delta Force offered to go in; India said no. Israel's special forces offered to go in; India said no.

Why in God's name are you blaming Bush for something that's going on in India? How is India's inability to handle a situation, and their refusal to accept outside help, George Bush's fault? If India won't let others handle the situation, what do you want to do - invade?

Are you really so lost as a human being that you need the President to tell you what's happening? There's nothing he can do, and the situation is being handled by India, despite several nations' desires to do so themselves.

I know that the Bush Bashing Brigade loves to blame anything and everything in America on the man, but Christ! - now you blame him for things in India too? Give me a break!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

From my standpoint, the reason we haven't seen any messages from his face is because Americans don't care yet. If I'm right, they'll start to care soon. This is still just getting started.

The statement that American's just don't care, is completely false. Many people posting on this thread are American's which disproves what you're saying. The fact that we're here talking about it means we do care. I'm honestly not sure where you get your point of view but , it's wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Although the Holidays that are celebrated throughout the world may differ considerably.

Your correct on the deviation of the peoples attention (watch the right hand not the left) on the good things not the bad things that are happening around the world.

If the U.S. or any other Country is either directly or indirectly somehow involved they will do their best to spin it and point their finger at another group as the main problem once again whether that group is directly or indirectly involved so their image appears as the good guys and attempt
to come out smelling like a rose.

Clarification........
Not always but it does happen alot..Just saying

[edit on 29-11-2008 by DOHC]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

My point of view is wrong?
Tell me, how many people outside of this site do you know that have any sort of educated thought on what is going on over there?
Everyone I have spoken to either don't know about it at all or limit their response to "yeah, the MUSLIMS did it."...
On this site, yeah, people care. We care about everything here. Simple fact of the matter is that the average American doesn't even KNOW what is going on over there. They see the media reports and say "more of the same"... Do any of them, including yourself, understand the implications of this mess. This could LITERALLY start the next world war. This is very serious stuff. The most serious stuff I've read on this site to date.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Um hi. Hey there. I am an American and not nearly as ignorant, uninformed, or apathetic as your friends. Sorry that you feel America is the way it is but I think you just need to talk to a better class of people.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join