It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama planning WW-III and draft?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Well I am no one to say whether WW3 is going to happen soon.. but hey we should know by now its inevitable. WW1 and WW2? Did we just simply forget? I think there's a limit to how much words can really explain things. I.M.O New World Order is being bought into play quicker than we actually think, now whether its controlled by humans or not is irrelevant. This actually needs to happen for humankind to become much more mature. If it does happen, then very sadly its going to take much more lives than WW1 or WW2 put combined. Many are going to be opposed to this N.W.O, & it's not going to be a very easy choice to make. Either your in and survive, or all alone to defend by yourself. I think many countries will definitely stand up.

Look at how optimistic people are at the moment with Obama being elected for President, he say's CHANGE WE NEED, Hmmmm, 3 simple words... very little do people realize that he isn't the one to cause change... we all know his just another puppet playing the global domination game, its fooling the people and the masters of disguise are loving it, just like they did when G.W was elected. Little do they know that they are not actually the ones running the show, there are not just laws of physics that we must obey on this earth, but laws of much higher divinity than we can comprehend (regardless if you believe in God or not) remember: For every action, there is an equal (in size) and/or opposite (in direction) reaction force! Little do people actually know this applies spiritually as much as it does physically. Something to think about.

Kind Regards to the O.P - S & F'd

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That's the most ridiculous assumption I have ever heard made. This is how rumors get started and hatred spreads.

You people jump to conclusions and compile the worst possible case that would never hold up in a court of law.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That's why you come to Canada where you don't have to be forced to join the military!

If they force me to join the military over here. I rather go to jail, than having to learn of how to kill people. That is not the way I am, nor take any pride in violence. The only thing that I have pride for in this country is the 'freedom' of choice.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
That's why you come to Canada where you don't have to be forced to join the military!

If they force me to join the military over here. I rather go to jail, than having to learn of how to kill people. That is not the way I am, nor take any pride in violence. The only thing that I have pride for in this country is the 'freedom' of choice.

Hey bud we want to move to Canada, do you know the immigration rules? Cheers!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
So would it not be better to have a countries citizens prepared, then to sit back and wait for it to hit again? Maybe, hit your life or your families life. What a reactionary crock of wombat crap!!! Believe me when I say that if there is a WW3 and if there is a heaven please forbid it.... the AU wont be spared either BUDDY.

Assuming those who govern the countries citizens, actually had good intentions, and made necessary decisions, than yes - perhaps the people might trust their government enough to make these 'preparations'. But obviously looking back at history, how can they? I'm sorry mate, but only a fool would show such lack of respect for oneself.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Bush is, was, and always will be bad end of story. He destroyed the trust of the United States and gave those attacking us a real reason.

the worst part is people will never learn. For every president that has been elected and or re-elected the same has been said. Oh dear the new President will start WW3 and re-instate the Draft. Lets grow up please.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Those of you who buy into this BS are going to look like such bufoons when none of the Obama predictions come true. You can't stand Obama won so now your out to demonize im by making accusations with NO PROOF.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
Would it hurt to serve the very organization(s) that have allowed you to live in a country where you have the rights you do have.

Ah you have it wrong. The organizations are allowed in this country by the people who populate it. This was made quite clear when our forefathers founded this country.

This country was founded on rule by the people for the people not by the organizations for the people.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Originally posted by Shrukin89

Hey bud we want to move to Canada, do you know the immigration rules? Cheers!

Nope, but in Austrialia it takes 3 or 4 years to get citizenship there. If it's a problem then immigrate over here, find and marry a wife or husband over here then find a uber awesome job that pays good then you're set!

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Not to get off topic but...

I always wanted to move to Australia. There's one guy who owns 800 acres in the dead center of Australia whom I saw driving a 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser. I am so jealous of that guy.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Im not Obamanoid.

My "I told you so" stickers are ready to be mailed. There are people at my work who are now starting to see things unfold and are appologizing to me. I tell them not to appologize to me .. but your peers.

Have faith in yourself and your family, because the fun is about to begin.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The USA doesn’t have any money to go to War. They gave it all to the Banks and they won’t lend it back AND the only Company that has enough manufacturing plants to build the war materials, GM, and they are going out of business AND don’t count on Honda and Toyota plants building our war materials because they will be busy building ZEROs for export to Japan.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery, and today is a gift

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASTY LAWLESS
I SAW THIS COMING 2 YEARS AGO AND PROMPTLY COLLECTED ALL MY ASSETS MOVED HERE TO BAJA CALIFORNIA, NOW I ENJOY MY DAYS ON A BEACH AND NIGHTS IN A SMALL CLUB/BAR THAT I OPENED....

THE FEDERALES ARE PAID OFF AND IM LEFT ALONE, WOW NEVER THOUGHT BECOMING A MEXICAN WOULD BE SO LUCRATIVE....

Make sure that you move your liquid assets off shore. That way, when all your stuff is nationalized, you'll have something to live on.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
reply to post by Shrukin89

Not to get off topic but...

I always wanted to move to Australia. There's one guy who owns 800 acres in the dead center of Australia whom I saw driving a 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser. I am so jealous of that guy.

Ontario is a pretty cheap place to live but to find work is nearly impossible.

In New Zealand which one of my friend's is going down there to find work because I hear that they do have a labour shortage there. He said he will eventually decide to live there. If you're wanting to know where New Zealand is. It is south of Austrialia, but is not as heavy populaed like in Austrailia.

I myself would like to personally move down to Japan and work there. I love their culture, language, people, architecture, landscape, anime, martial arts, food, hightech stuff, and etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Benarius
Jesus christ...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!! This collection of headlines didn't actually scare me as I always felt this is gonna happen.

S&F

have any of you guys been around for the last 8 years and bush still has 2 months as president!! and you think obama is going to be bad for this country ?...are you kidding me? you mean worst then what's going on now? this is like when the titanic hit the iceberg and then they said "obama, your now the captain, bush and his buddies are off to the lifeboats"

Yep, that's the problem. For the next 4 years, when something goes wrong, BHO will say it's GWB's fault.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I like the idea of young highschoolies having to commit to server for 12-24 months, because it means for some your off the streets, your doing something good, maybe building hospitals or waterways in 3rd world countries, learning discipline etc etc

but, I dont like it because it gives certain skills to people who'd use them for bad,

imagine of a collumbine shooter or a bank robber or someone like that had military training?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee
Yep, that's the problem. For the next 4 years, when something goes wrong, BHO will say it's GWB's fault.

Didn't matter who was elected President; they can use that as an excuse for every screw up for the next four years.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Obama, I don't think requiring all Americans to serve in the military is such a bad idea. I also don't support our reasons behind going to war, but I back our troops 100%! I'm fairly confident that most of those who think they know all the solutions would have different opinions if they ever had to look down the barrel of a rifle and make a split second decision on who's the enemy and who isn't!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I like the idea of young highschoolies having to commit to server for 12-24 months, because it means for some your off the streets, your doing something good, maybe building hospitals or waterways in 3rd world countries, learning discipline etc etc

but, I dont like it because it gives certain skills to people who'd use them for bad,

imagine of a collumbine shooter or a bank robber or someone like that had military training?

A few bad apples will always slip thru. But for the most part, bank robbers and the Collumbine kids lacked the positive things the military offers!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Benarius
Jesus christ...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!! This collection of headlines didn't actually scare me as I always felt this is gonna happen.

S&F

have any of you guys been around for the last 8 years and bush still has 2 months as president!! and you think obama is going to be bad for this country ?...are you kidding me? you mean worst then what's going on now? this is like when the titanic hit the iceberg and then they said "obama, your now the captain, bush and his buddies are off to the lifeboats"

Yes, Worse then what is going on now. What Bush took from this country in his globalist agenda, is NOTHING compared to what Obama and the next Congress will take. You will all be talking about the good ole Bush years Once this website disappears due to fairness doctrine type bills.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join