It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama planning WW-III and draft?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by geemony
Would it hurt to serve the very organization(s) that have allowed you to live in a country where you have the rights you do have.

Ah you have it wrong. The organizations are allowed in this country by the people who populate it. This was made quite clear when our forefathers founded this country.

This country was founded on rule by the people for the people not by the organizations for the people.

I think you got my post wrong. The organizations I refer to is our military. They are the reason we have forefathers and were themselves created by our forefathers to protect our freedoms.

Our forefathers also made it so our military was always run by our elected officials.

Whether you like them or not, it is a fact that our military through the years have always fought with the thought of maintaining freedom for whoever. Lets not get into a discussion about who pulls the strings, however, the core of our military are hard working Americans who want to serve their country. My thoughts are that every American should have to serve in some way.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The only draft I will be joining is when the 20th GA Regiment is re-mustered for secession from this Obamantion and corrupt Federal entity known as the United States government. Yeah I said it and I'm sure I'm on another list now.
Get in line.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow, canada? That'd be awesome having all the people intelligent enough to smell a rat move up here to canada....it would be like the reverse "brain drain" when canadian scientists and the like went to the united states (the smart ones anyways) for more money.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join