It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Do We Start To Fight Back?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Since most of us on ATS are at least familiar with the concept of the New World Order, The Bilderberg Group,The Tri-Lateral Commision,the Council On Foreign Relations and The Illuminati ,I have a question.
Since we know that these groups will stop at nothing to enslave the world, will subvert the laws of the lands to imprison us when we protest them, and in countries where there is less order, the outright murder of its citizens, assasinations,dissapearances,subversion of our constitution, need I go on?
We know this is happening, we see it on the news. We are nothing but slaves to the elite of the world, they care nothing about the rest of us and actually believe that they are superior to the rest of the world. They meet in secret to decide the fate of the world.
So, my question is ,when do we fight back? At what point do we face the fact that we are being manipulated all of our lives for the profit and power of a select few. At what point do we rise up and actually take a stand for our families, our fellow citizens and our rights as human beings? Who among us is willing to fire the first shot and actually take a life?
Anyone?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
somehow I dont think guns VS tanks and missiles sounds so promising. That is unless you can provide a list of all the people behind the NWO, then perhaps in a day or less they could all be neutralized. Why take a life though, it would be more fun to water board them and force them to confess on camera for the whole world to see. Surely there are some people easily capable of such a mission.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Or, even more fun, force them to eat the GMO food they stuff down our gullets, every deadly medicine they unleashed on the sick and weary, send their children to war on a distant rock, and let them all get analy reamed by the aliens they think theyre friends with. I wonder how they would fare if they had to live from paycheck to paycheck.
Also, the first shot will undoubtedly be fired by THEM. Followed by millions more, and missles and projectiles from space and heat seeking exploding gophers. There isn't much a man with a gun can do when he has a squadron of attack helicopters bearing down on him.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
God's speed to real justice.

I think that people suffer, while those things are sufferable (Declaration of Independence). It's going to take something major to get them to wake up. They believe everything the TV (Plato's shadow on the wall) tells them. They're afraid to be brave. They're afraid they'll be arrested or killed by these Fascist tyrants, or that they'll have their "way of life" interrupted. What they don't understand is that they are already experiencing that (but without their knowing).

It's going to take a great leader to call for this action. It may never come in a grassroots way. It's good to start waking people up, but until there is a true call-to-arms. We're all just lost and fragmented (divide and conquer).

I try to join ever group possible to enforce my Rights. I'm especially fond of www.campaignforliberty.com, but it's NEEDS more people willing to fight.

In a lot of ways, we're already being called to action. I'm ALREADY fighting for my Rights, every day. I already stretch my American muscles of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. I think it's time to get ORGANIZED. THAT'S what 'they' don't want.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My question would be: Are these things you speak of necessary for people to drop their tribal mentality and realize that we are all one people?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The biggest problem is sorting out the guilty from the innocent.

Also you must realise that a majority of the plans are implemented one step at a time so as not to arouse suspicion.

They already are aware that the majority will just go along with anything they say.
The reason why a vast population of the planet will not rise up is due to the extremely poor education we're given and the lack of firearms that we are allowed access to.

But violence is not really an answer...you almost become as bad as them and if you lose, proves their point that max security, ID cards and data bases, terrorism etc etc are full scale issues that need to be enacted or 'wage a war against'.

Even protesting peacefully will be hard as we all know that they usually plant a group of people in the peaceful crowd and make them deliberately start trouble...which is another excuse to show hat even peaceful movements are prone to violence and all public protests will be made illegal.

There can only really be one way... inform and educate everyone.. Show them, give them the evidence.. inform them until they are up to their eyeballs in the stuff... then maybe the world will have a chance to mass protest against the so called 'Elite'.

If all voices cried out together, if all bodies rose up as one at the same time and enforce, then, perhaps, then we may have a chance to make a real difference, make areal change instead of the endless lies we are fed by the elites puppet governments.

edit typos...

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcor

The only slight problem is when like minded freedom loving people "organize", to "discuss" how to "secure" our constitutional "rights" the ATF barges in and locks everyone up. So whats the answer? Meet in secret. A secret society?! Oh no!, thats how we got into this mess!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I mean, I'm looking at this thing (and I have been for quite some time) from a future historical standpoint...

Think about it. How significant is the day that mankind dropped nationality and developed a TRULY global community... COMPLETELY united?

Imagine the utopia. That is EXACTLY what utopia would be. A unified world with a peaceful existance... Now, what does it take to get there? The simple fact of the matter is that people do NOT WANT a global community.

I ask why. Why not?
Hey, if we can agree that a peaceful global community would be our "mythical" utopian society, then surely we can avoid a lot of the pain in getting there.

In our cold and harsh reality, evil and good coexist simply for us to scratch by with some sort of balance. In the case of the "NWO" we see many evils being perpetrated, but the end result is the establishment of the VERY THING that would require us to see our dreams realized.
So, instead of fight it, can we embrace it?

What happens then? Does it establish itself without resistance, allowing a faster and painless transition?

To me, the alternative is death. A price I would be willing to pay if this cannot happen. I would fight the elite to my own demise willingly if I were wrong... but I'm not. We all know this is the path, if we truly think about it. "America vs. China" is so neandrethalic.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I think you are right, it probably will take a bold leader to speak up about it. So many factors though, it will be interesting to say the least, as it already is.
US vs China is very uncivilized, but for some reason, I think the greedy poopy heads know that, and like it that way. I think they have lived in such a biased bubble for so many generations that they do not even know what the smell or taste of reason actually is. It will take a great leader to stand up to such forces, and I have hope that it could be a peaceful compromise, but I think the greedies think if they cant be king no one will. I really think we need to kidnap these people, and take them down to peru for an Ayahuasca ceremony, and then maybe they will be able to see things in a better brighter light, a profound change of heart. Who knows, if it comes down to it, I'd as well beyond any doubt lay down my life for a peaceful loving and accepting planet, and I have a feeling that many of us will end up doing the same.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It doesn't take a leader at all.

Think about what you said for a minute:

"
US vs China is very uncivilized, but for some reason, I think the greedy poopy heads know that, and like it that way. I think they have lived in such a biased bubble for so many generations that they do not even know what the smell or taste of reason actually is.
"

All it takes is us. Just stop supporting it. Speak against it. Just as we are doing.

Just GET LOUDER!!! It is UNNECESSARY! All of it!

It won't come to pass without will of force.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Interesting...

but I thought we were in the middle of the fight?

Some,

God's speed to real justice.

Can make you understand why this is happening....

Together, individually together, thinking for ourselves and not being told what to think, is the answer. Until then, rough ride on the roller-coaster of info, wouldn't you think?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Great minds think alike. I found your thread after starting my own(Maybe everyone is waiting for someone to start the revolution). The whole notion that if we get too vocal, too organized, too aggressive, the bastards will use that as an excuse to impose Martial Law, is keeping us frozen in place like deer caught in the headlights. I personally believe that it's only a matter of time before we have Martial Law or something very much like it anyway. How much harder will it be to organize and resist after Martial Law is declared? I'm reminded about the cliche about the lobster slowly boiling to death as the water is gradually brought to a boil. WE are the lobster. Maybe the average complacent citizen needs a kick in the pants from the NWO in order to get angry enough to do something about it. A completely informed populace, that won't take to the streets to demand change, is no threat to the NWO.

Sometimes I get so fed up, I wish that someone would shoot these bastards. But then I remind myself that I believe killing another human being is wrong. My fear is that unless some less drastic but still effective action is taken soon, we may get to a point where there are no other alternatives to shooting the bastards.

Benjamin Fulford has said publicaly that the oriental secret societies are reluctant to unlease their ninjas against the NWO for fear that such direct action will trigger Martial Law. My feeling now is that we need to collectively call the NWO's bluff(whether it is a bluff or not) and force the issue. In poker terminology, we need to go all in and force them to either capitulate or call our bet. If Martial law is declared, maybe before they're really ready for it, then internal and external opposing forces won't have to worry about triggering it because it will already have been triggered.

So if that's the case, then what's the best way to force their hands?
That's what I think we need to debate either on this thread or somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

When it is too late.....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by roknhrdcor
In a lot of ways, we're already being called to action. I'm ALREADY fighting for my Rights, every day. I already stretch my American muscles of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. I think it's time to get ORGANIZED. THAT'S what 'they' don't want.

What are you doing in the way of "fighting for your rights"? "We" are not fighting yet. "We" are talking.

Could that be the problem?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

the only way these people can be stopped is to get rid of them systematically and covertly. Vigilantes that can act from the shadows. As already mentioned in this post, people V. big tanks will NOT bode well. To many people will loose their lives and it won't help us in the long run since there will still be bitter divisiveness amongst the people. IF instead, you get rid of the elite heads of these organizations, then when the time comes, the politicians and the army won't have the elite to give them orders anymore.

Get rid of the head, and the rest of the body will fall. Now the thing is, there are hardly any pictures of these people responsible for someone to go after.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Just a thought dashen, I remember many years ago, reading a story about a Native American being pursued by 'bad guys' in a helicopter, what he did, was to tie a fishing line to an arrow, and fired it up in front of the helicopter. at the end of the fishing line was a reel of baling wire attached to a spare wheel from his truck. Well, in the story, the main rotor of the helicopter 'winched' up the line, the wire and the spare, the helicopter was down in less than a minute. I do hope you never find yourself in such a stuation.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Guns vs missiles and tanks..........hmmmm Afghanistan vs Russia.......Afghanistan vs USA........Iraq vs USA.........think again. "We the people are more heavily armed than any country in the world. It is not a matter of guns vs tanks.........it is a matter of will......and we just don't have that will yet......not quite yet but getting closer and closer each day. One day very soon the line will be crossed and that "Sleeping Giant" will once again be awakened. And that is exactly what the government fears most.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by omega007

I agree. A friend of mine, a Harvard educated scientist has done research on this 'sleeping giants' breaking point. The research shows that it may only take 1.75% of this countries' citizens to be wrongfully imprisoned or executed before the rest of the country would react, oddly enough that is about 6 million people in this country alone. Thats alot of jails and commercial death camps. Sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

"Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it"
Nazi = Neocon
Concentraction camp = FEMA camp

The day will soon come when it is time to stop talking and take this country back from those that have stolen it. Here in the Great State of Texas we call it the Alamo syndrome.......We long to fight a battle of 186 againist 5000 without a chance of winning.......We lost that battle but we won the war.........and we will do it again.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by omega007

AAAH Texas.... I spent 6 lovely weeks there. Lackland seems like an old nightmare now... but I digress. So when do we start to fight back, it seems like I am getting very few concrete answers. At what point is the line crossed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join