It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Do We Start To Fight Back?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller

Sun tsu was talking about Psyching his enemy before even going into battle. It's a common technique talked about even in QuiGong. I guess one could almost call it a "staring contest" (it's as close of an analogy as I can come up with) But in no way does it mean "don't fight" quite the contrary, I guess one could say a better paraphrase would be "Defeat your enemy before the battle even starts" Again, I suggest you read up on QuiGong if you want to get a clearer idea of what I'm talking about. I have tons of books about it if you want any further info. (as you can tell, I can be obsessed with martial fighting and martial techniques)

If you show your enemy you're not going to lay down and take it anymore, they will have to take pause. The point is, you have to have a strong presence of body and mind that will actually make your enemy take pause. Saying that my sacrifice is fruitless and worthless is insulting and shallow. My or anyone elses death will in fact send a strong message to the beast. I know what it is, but I'll let you mull it over and see if you can figure it out.

Doing nothing as you are proposing "ignoring the beast" on the other hand... well it will only get you so far until the beast decides it wants you to be chipped as well.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Question]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The only time when people will do something, will be when it's too late.
Sure most of the people on ATS know about the NWO, but how many people in the world do you think know about it?
If it was not for ATS I wouldn't have a clue what NWO means.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
The only time when people will do something, will be when it's too late.
Sure most of the people on ATS know about the NWO, but how many people in the world do you think know about it?
If it was not for ATS I wouldn't have a clue what NWO means.

Agreed, in this era of simply too much information (if you want to call it that. Most of the stuff on TV is junk anyway) People are too distracted by garbage news "What's happening to Britney? Did Paris Hilto come up with another scandalous tape?" and even when they are presented with the truth, they either don't believe it, or don't WANT to believe it (which is worse).

My only hope now is that the Militia leaders stick to their word.

I stumbled on this website when trying to find further UFO information. I didn't even know about the NWO either until I stumbled upon ATS.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Question]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

Agree 100% News isn't news anymore, it's ridiculous.
I was watching "A current affair" the other night, a show about.. guess what.. CURRENT AFFAIRS.
Anyway, they had a interview with 2 supermodels?
How the hell is this a current affair?
The world is too focused on B.S news rather than the real stuff, but I guess if these NWO chaps are so powerful, they can keep NWO off the networks..

Even though a Australian politician briefly talked about a "One world government" for roughly 1.5 seconds before he got edited.

The people who believe that the NWO is possible, or is beginning to take place are the ones being mocked by people who are interested in Brad Pitt and Angela jolie adopting another child.

Unsure how on-topic I am to the OP though, lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Agree 100% News isn't news anymore, it's ridiculous.
I was watching "A current affair" the other night, a show about.. guess what.. CURRENT AFFAIRS.
Anyway, they had a interview with 2 supermodels?
How the hell is this a current affair?

You're right. In fact, the other day, there was a thread about how CNN had fired its entire Science Staff. That way, they can spend more time on Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears, I guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

Having mulled over your post, I have come to the conclusion that you don't quite get it, notwithstanding your obviously masterful understanding of the mysteries of the East.

Enjoy your little war Brother. You get back what you put out.

So, if as Question has decreed, the only way forward is armed and violent insurrection preceeded by some mental masturbation, crye multicam fondling and firearm stroking, how would one proceed so as to avoid the fate that I described in an earlier post?

How would you go about organising US Patriots into an effective fighting force? How would you persuade the lukewarms to put down their beer and step into the breach? How would you go about operating against the most powerful military machine the world has ever known and also the one with the most current COIN experience? How will you resupply while you are being hunted down? What will you do when NWO PSYOPS and CA teams start turning your support base against you? Will you have set up a shadow government ready to take power from the criminals if you are able to defeat them, or are you counting on the power vacuum to bring a great leader out from obscurity? What happens if foreign enemies take advantage of the chaos and move in, destroying your embryonic military machine along with the new "government".

Can you get these answers from awrm.org or americanminuteman.net? Does Che, Mao, Giap or Al Suri have the answers? Maybe FM 3-05.130? Encyclopedia of Jihad? TM 31-210?

I hope you have thought these things through Brother.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ask the militia leaders.

If I remember my history correctly, when we were fighting the war of independence against the british, not every single american colonist was fighting and in fact, the british did turn some of our own people against us. They were called the green coats and the loyalists. It's not needed that EVERY single american stand up and fight and to think this will be possible is preposterous since there will always be those too apathetic to care. If I remember correctly, somebody in here posted that if at least 10% of the U.S. population would wake up and were ready to fight, that would be enough to get things rolling (whether that's true or not, I'm not sure)

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Question]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

Ask the militia leaders.

If I remember my history correctly, when we were fighting the war of independence against the british, not every single american colonist was fighting and in fact, the british did turn some of our own people against us. They were called the green coats and the loyalists. It's not needed that EVERY single american stand up and fight and to think this will be possible is preposterous since there will always be those too apathetic to care. If I remember correctly, somebody in here posted that if at least 10% of the U.S. population would wake up and were ready to fight, that would be enough to get things rolling (whether that's true or not, I'm not sure)

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Question]

I am heartened that you are aware of the nature of the bulk of your countrymen Brother. That is a start. You do not need 10% of the population to actively support your cause. The more appropriate number is closer to 5%.

If 5% actively strive for change then miracles can be accomplished. During your Revolution, MOST of the population actively opposed the revolutionaries and collaborated with the British, including the Loyalists you mentioned above. They maintained the status quo because it was easier. They could not see that change was possible or even preferable to British rule with all its inequities.

Relatively few were actively supporting the Revolution and even fewer put their bodies on the line and fought.

If you can PSYOP your way to outraging 5% of the US population into taking up arms against the oppressor or actively supporting those who do, then you might just get your little war, but be careful what you wish for Brother. These days, Paul Revere will be taken out from 1200 metres by a sniper with Barrett .50.

As for asking the Militia Leaders... They have no idea. They, like most of the same mindset, are in general looking to re-live the first American Revolution, when they should be looking to Anti-Coalition Forces in Iraq for inspiration.

How will you contact the very few truly underground militia leaders who have thought things through and have learned from history? I do not believe that you personally, just like the "Militia Leaders" are equipped to become an effective leader in AmRevII. You do not know what you do not know. Ignorance will get you killed. Sacrifice in ignorance is pointless, and no matter how you sugar-coat it with patriotism and no matter how insulted you might be, it is simply just a waste.

If 5% of the population of the United States simply made the PTB irrelevant to their daily lives through non-compliance and subterfuge where necessary, then you will have more chance of achieving a suitable end-state than a violent revolution.

You do not have to preach the Light to do this. You do not need to awaken from your present slumber. Like all philosophies, teachers are all around us. Read the writings of Claire Wolf for a start. There is an internet forum called "The Mental Militia" if you do not read books.

Good luck Brother. Choose your means of Revolution carefully.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Your comment about the sniper at 1200 yards is quite true but it works both ways. How many sniper bullets would it take to decapitate the NWO if the right people were targeted I wonder? Here's a thought. They might not even have to be hit by bullets. If enough of them experienced near misses and a message was delivered loud and clear for them to cease and desist or else no more misses, then that might just work.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by spookjr

Get rid of the head, and the rest of the body will fall. Now the thing is, there are hardly any pictures of these people responsible for someone to go after.

While I see your point I believe the opposite.

Take the heel.

The Heel in this instance is every one of us.

Walk away.

"The bigger man walks away"

[edit on 8-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

If 5% actively strive for change then miracles can be accomplished. During your Revolution, MOST of the population actively opposed the revolutionaries and collaborated with the British, including the Loyalists you mentioned above. They maintained the status quo because it was easier. They could not see that change was possible or even preferable to British rule with all its inequities.

Whether it is 10% or 5%, the actual number of people that understand the fraud of the two-party system is around 1%, namely the 1% that did NOT vote for either Obama or McCain, That is the CURRENT state of affairs.
As a Ron Paul supporter, I am pretty sure that most of his supporters fully understand the current situation, as do those in the Constitution Party, and perhaps many of the Libertarians. The question becomes how to convince some of those in the Republicrat party that a change is needed.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

I would fight first if they attacked me. By the way, does anyone know how to build a plasma cannon?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Or, even more fun, force them to eat the GMO food they stuff down our gullets, every deadly medicine they unleashed on the sick and weary, send their children to war on a distant rock, and let them all get analy reamed by the aliens they think theyre friends with. I wonder how they would fare if they had to live from paycheck to paycheck.
Also, the first shot will undoubtedly be fired by THEM. Followed by millions more, and missles and projectiles from space and heat seeking exploding gophers. There isn't much a man with a gun can do when he has a squadron of attack helicopters bearing down on him.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by dashen]

Oh my God they have tanks, planes, boats, & helicopters what can we do? You fail to realize that all these nice toys require fuel. One of the most important things in war is to cut off an enemies supply lines. You fail to realize that we out number them millions to one. So shoot the supply trucks, bust up the rail lines, & destroy the pipelines ..... Boy it doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.... Hell I must have been Alexander the Great in a previous life....

Oh and btw the time that You are asking about will come soon enough and You will not be forced into it at all. When Americans are starving and there is no more work it will work wonders on the American people. As a matter of fact the conspiracy theories that they laughed at will soon start to make since. I have a feeling the Christian right will be revolting soon enough especially when they try to chip the population & take away the guns. Or should I say it will be the people that associate them selves with the christian right.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
here's a plan...

we're able to pinpoint the next bilderberg group meeting, right? so, that being the case I say it's possible to get a group of a few hundered prepared with weapons, explosives...

obviously this plan shouldn't be discussed on an iternet forum, but... this plan could be arranged by other means and by a concentrated word of mouth... the idea could be put out here at least. well, i feel like it has to be.

i understand they have large numbers of secret service in on this meeting, so... it wouldn't be a pleasant fight that's for sure. but having these people all in one place... i mean.. that's an oppertunity to kill them off right there. perhaps get the building rigged if possible... maybe this plan is unrealistic... but if we want these people dead then i say it needs to get serious.. are you willing to die to get these people off the planet and help humanity bloom once again? or are we going to let these people pull us all into darkness.

get talking...

what would che guevara do?

anyone?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Collin Powell and Joe Biden have both said publicly that Obama will be 'tested' on January 21st or 22nd. Canada's Parliament has been suspended until January 27th. This suggests that the North American Strategic Partnership agreement (SPP) will be activated after the 20th and before the 27th, as a result of some kind of 'incident'.

I propose that we be proactive and start emailing a) Congress, b) the media and c) Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Opposition party leaders and tell them that we are wise to their plans and using an incident to declare Martial Law or bring in foreign troops is not acceptable.

In terms of what kind of incident would trigger activation of the SPP, what if Obama were assassinated during the inauguration? Biden becomes President and if the assassination were blamed on Iran or Syria, then it becomes an international issue which could then be used to bring Canada and Mexico into the fold

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, at least someone gets it:
www.businessandmedia.org...

GOP Senator Warns of 'Riots' if Automakers Are Bailed Out
Sen. Jim DeMint says unfair union influence and the bailout culture will anger many Americans.

By Jeff Poor
Business & Media Institute
12/11/2008 1:28:37 PM
Time and again we’ve heard about the lost jobs and economic impact of failing to bail out the beleaguered American auto manufacturers. But little mention has been made of the consequences of going through with the bailout, and how such an action would be viewed by other Americans.
In an interview following a Dec. 10 press conference where he and four other senators aired their opposition to the proposed bailout deal struck by congressional leaders and the White House (and approved by the U.S. House of Representatives 237-170 that evening), Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., warned that the perception that some industries are being bailed out and some aren’t could lead to violence.
“We’re going to have riots. There are already people rioting because they’re losing their jobs when everybody else is being bailed out. The fairness of it becomes more and more evident as we go along. The auto companies may be hurting,” he said, but “there are very few companies that aren’t hurting and they’re going to hurt. We don’t have enough money to bail everyone out.”
DeMint blamed the unions for pushing this issue as far as it has gotten. The senator said the notion that reorganization under bankruptcy would not work was generated by the unions for fear of losing their power.

“The primary driver behind this is the unions, because bankruptcy allows the auto companies to basically restructure all their contracts in a way that a bankruptcy judge says will make them sustainable,” DeMint said. “And if they do that, then essentially the unions lose all their leverage. It’s the unions that have brought them to the brink. So definitely, I think the reason they want a political solution and a car czar is because a car czar can protect the unions through this whole process at the expense of the taxpayer.”
The result of the bailout culture that now exists on Capitol Hill will be incredibly high rates of inflation down the road as the economy picks back up and prices reflect the amount of new money circulating through the economy.
“There is no question this will result in inflation,” DeMint said. “The amount of money we’ve borrowed, the amount of money we’ve printed has put us in a more dangerous situation than we’ve ever been in as a country. We may not see the inflation as long as the economy is slow. But, I’ve talked to some economic experts and once the economy starts picking up with so much money in the money supply and so much debt, we’re likely to see very high interest rates and very high inflation rates.”
DeMint went as far as to say that General Motors (NYSE:GM), one of the big three auto manufacturers lobbying for bailout money, was better off than the nation that’s debating whether to rescue it..

“If you look at where we’re going, we’re not on a sustainable course as a country,” DeMint said. “Frankly, GM is in a better financial situation than we are as a country. The only difference is we can print money. But as other countries around the world lose confidence in the value of a dollar – that’s going to come home very shortly.”

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've given a lot of thought as to when and how we start to fight back. I've tried to set up a network of contacts via offshore email services but that didn't pan out. Here's what I think we can and should do. Use ATS is an early warning system. By this I mean the following:
1) If you see with your own eyes, neighbors, co-workers, family being arrested en masse by army, national guard, SWAT, FEMA or other armed individuals, post this info immediately on ATS under breaking news. Suspicious activity by military helicopters or army truck convoys should not be reported because it's likely that those kinds of activities are happening somewhere all the time and if we report that kind of suspicious activity, the real thing will get lost in the noise of the other activities.
2) If you have guns or hunting archery equipment in your home and you get enough warning before armed men burst through your front door, try to take as many of them as you can with you. I've just been looking at Youtube videos of FEMA death camps(which by the way some have been viewed over 200,000 times) and they're not taking me alive if I can help it. If each one of use takes one or more of them with us, they'll run out of storm troopers before we run out of patriots.
3) If you're a member of the armed forces or national guard AND/OR you know others who are, get them to watch the Youtube FEMA camps videos and make them swear that they will not obey orders to disarm or arrest citizens AND that they will defend citizens if others try to disarm or arrest them.
4) If the ATS site goes down altogether, then use that as a signal that the fertilizer is about to hit the ventilation system and prepare accordingly.

One final comment. I hope and pray (every night) that things will not get to the point where Martial Law is declared, NWO goons start arresting families in the middle of the night and patriots are forced to defend their families by shooting back. But if the NWO elite cross that line then they deserve whatever they get and my feeling is that they should be hunted down like the rabid dogs they are.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
But if we fight with them, wont the police and army fight on our side aswell?
Since they will also get the knowledge that the elite is against them aswell, so no one will be protecting them, it will be 5 billion v 100 people wont it?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

3 steps to outlaw money.

1. Tell everyone "government issues free money and starting 09.09.09, everything's free".

2. Starting 09.09.09, take only what's necessary from the stores without paying. If stopped, return to item 1 above.

3. Stop paying utilities, taxes, etc to "force" government to provide everything freely because government issues free money anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bushi

Who says we can do nothing?
We the PEOPLE POWER decide our destiny!

3 Steps to Outlaw Money on 09.09.09

1. TELL everyone "government issues free money and starting 09.09.09, everything's free".

2. STARTING 09.09.09, take only what's necessary from the stores without paying. If stopped, return to 1 above.

3. STOP paying utilities, taxes etc to "force" government to provide everything freely because government issues free money anyway.

NOW copy and paste this everywhere you can. Email this. It's fight back time NOW or never!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join