It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson converts to Islam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

That is not necessary. Not so long ago i've red the whole translation of the wholy Koran and the book of Mohammed by Hassan Alaoui and Mohamed el-Fers..free menin my country..
i've red all the things about An Nisa, al AN 'Faal etc. didnt make me happy, and thats just the normal version, what some Muslims[Saudi's] have done with the Wahhabi version is just demagogy on a massive scale..
I challenge you finding such things about Jezus..[just think about the last words of Jezusand of mohammed]..keep on playing advocate of the devil
..I like to hear new wonderfull things about the religion that gives us so much joy everyday!

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Foppezao]

It is too bad you wasted so much time because you clearly did not understand all you read. Perhaps you should ask a Muslim to explain the parts you are confused about. I already let a Muslim do some of that for you. I can put you in touch with a Muslim teacher here in the U.S. that laughed a good long while when I showed him the posts on this board.

Let's just start with the fact that you did not even know what the word pedophile actually meant. How many other words do you not understand? How many of them were in your version of the Qua'ran? It is clear that just to understand English, you could use a little learnin' still. So I can only guess how well you did with a book that requires some Arabic to understand even the English version because some of the words do NOT translate into English. So you tell me why I should let someone who speaks English, and does not know that language, tell me that they know the Qua'ran because you read it? Seriously? How much Arabic do you know? Do you know it as well as you do English?

You can read all the books you like. If you do not understand them, it makes no difference. Since you proved lacking in English, I am sorry, but your reading of any book tells me nothing. Your previous posts tell me you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Islam.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

That is not necessary. Not so long ago i've red the whole translation of the wholy Koran and the book of Mohammed by Hassan Alaoui and Mohamed el-Fers..free menin my country..
i've red all the things about An Nisa, al AN 'Faal etc. didnt make me happy, and thats just the normal version, what some Muslims[Saudi's] have done with the Wahhabi version is just demagogy on a massive scale..
I challenge you finding such things about Jezus..[just think about the last words of Jezusand of mohammed]..keep on playing advocate of the devil
..I like to hear new wonderfull things about the religion that gives us so much joy everyday!

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Foppezao]

Be careful what you wish for.

In response to the quote, I would say that by the spelling of Qur'aan as he spelled "Koran" he read an orientalist translation of the Qur'aan. Unlike the Bible, it cannot be simply translated by someone who just speaks arabic. Arabic is a very deep language and the Qur'aan is a masterpiece of Arabic literature. It is pure arabic written in away that baffles the mind in terms of its origin (if a non-Muslim). Simply put, the english version does not come near to it. Its hard to explain it, but as a student of the Arabic language it is a very complex and scholarly language. I only rely on one translation, which he probably call the "saudi version." But there is so much he is not telling you. Basically, the interpretation of the Qur'aan is through authentic chains of narration of prophetic Hadith. The Prophet Muhammad was describe by his wife as "the walking Qur'aan." Meaning he is the interpretation of it's meanings. Unlike the bible which has no official interpretation, the Qur'aan can easily defeat newly invented or introduced doctrine or rituals. The 2 authors he mentioned are not known to me, and their Muslim names don't make the authorities on Islam. I would only rely on people who are reputable scholars who cite sources for their interpretation of the understanding of the Qur'aan into english. NOTE: As I was writing this, a quick google search revealed they translated the Qur'aan into dutch which I assume he read.

Lastly, he dared me....

Jesus is quoted to have said:

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 10:34-39)

"49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? 50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! 51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. (Luke 12:49-53)

"If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:26)

And in Luke 22:35-38

"But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one." (Luke 22:36 NASB)

And the related Gospel of Thomas 16 (non-canonical) (SV) reads:

"Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

Found those quotes about Jesus you were looking for.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
IM starting to belive that everybody is dam crazy and out of their dam minds because ABOVE TOP SECRET is for TOP SECRET issuses not a persons religion and of all people michael jackson, come on people be for real and grow the hell up. HELLO RELIGION IS NOT A SECRET, and if he is a muslim so what. every religion have a fool in their belief system so nothing is new. so please keep above top secret for top secret issues thank you. PEACE OUT, YOU BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER ONE LOVE

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Angel how about we knock off the personal attacks and stick to the thread.

Back to Mik Jack.
If he wants to be a Muslim that's his business.
Its my Opinion that he did this so he can strap a bomb to his chest and blow up a coffee shop and get some credit for it in the afterlife.
Boy is he going to be surprised in the afterlife and realizes the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Allow me to interject here. In Islam a woman must be "of age" in order to marry and have sexual relations with her husband. Meaning she must be menstruating to be sexually mature. Although tradition seems to get clouded in with religion and that is why there is so much confusion on this subject. If you think about it the body becomes biologically mature to procreate when you a girl/woman starts menstruating. This is how the traditionalists see it.

Now, don't get me wrong here, I may not necessarily agree with this but I'm trying to play devil's advocate and add some factual intelligence to this argument. This is how they see it, and so they blindly follow. Blind faith if you will.

the medical evidence suggest that when a girl first starts to menstruate is not a good time for her to get pregnant at that age as her child bearing hips etc are still not properly mature and there si a much greater chance of complications when giving birth - including a very long and ardurous labor

When I was breeding cats I was told not to let them mate the first time they came into heat as it is best to let the cat mature before first mating.

ije.oxfordjournals.org...

quoting from that link

Several studies have found that teenage pregnancy is associated with adverse outcomes for both mother and baby. These include low birthweight, prematurity, increased perinatal and infant mortality and poorer long-term cognitive development and educational achievement for both mother and child.8,9

end of quote from the above link

the first thing that needs to be re-assessed by moslem traditions is that the age at which the first menstruation occurs has been dropping and whereas when the tradition was first agreed upon the girls were most likley around age 17 and therefore pretty much mature enough - now the age of first menstruation is an average of 12 years and could in fact be less - I know a lot of girls age 9 who have theit periods already

en.wikipedia.org...

to quote from the above

The average age of menarche has been declining and is continuing to do so.

end of quoted from the article

the reason we are all against things like this

www.google.com...

that Indonesian cleric marrying a girl age 7 [yeah right - he cannot have vaginal intercourse with her but he can have other sex with her once she is his wife]

to us it is an issue of self determination for women - women should have a right to choose how to live and what to do with their lives.

anyhow - you are right this is nothing to do with Michael Jackson because we dont even know that he really likes girls - he seems to like boys - his conversion to Islam I feel is not a genuine one of beliefs but a conversion of convenience.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the guy even more so now. I just hope he does not interpret Muhammad’s behaviour too much, a relationship with a little 6year old girl that he ended up marrying at 9. Is he finding this spiritual ness awareness to accept his own inner demons as acceptable? The tow personalities of Islam and Michael are like a magnet of disaster waiting to happen and like Tom Cruise in his scientology you will see his over all spiritual life go from hero to even an even further zero. I usually make good forecasts quote me on this.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is the perfect religion for Michael. A religion that allows polygamy and child marriage. After all Mohammed consumated his marriage to a 9 year old and the Ayatollah printed religious instructions on how to introduce child wives to the idea of sex, so hey why not. All he has to do now is fix the gender problem, the age issue is gone.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
This is the perfect religion for Michael. A religion that allows polygamy and child marriage. After all Mohammed consumated his marriage to a 9 year old and the Ayatollah printed religious instructions on how to introduce child wives to the idea of sex, so hey why not. All he has to do now is fix the gender problem, the age issue is gone.

indeed

you have said it so well

<< 3  4  5   >>

join