It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
you seem like a decent human being, your not trying to get folk to join some mad cult or ask for donations or nothing.

having said that, you are talking one load of rubbish if i can be frank. i dont believe a word of what you said. thats not me taking a dig at you, like i said you seem to be a decent guy, but noone in their right mind should believe you are a being from another dimension or planet or whatever, that came to earth and was reborn as a human.

come on, why do people spend time making this up? honestly? is it just to see who, if anyone, will believe you? or, do you actually think this is real? in which case you have lost the plot and need to see a doctor.

im not trying to sound as if im not open minded, if i werent would i be on this site? but the amount of people that claim to be some alien being, reptilian or whatever is very high.

i have one thing to ask you and others who claim to be these other "beings".

give us one shred of physical proof

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Munkey66: Indeed, I do trust myself, yet I question myself all the time as we all should do.

When it comes to "Master", it is a term that honestly I do not like to use even though I have - as it implies there are someone greater than myself, or yourself for that matter. We are all the Masters, let's simply call the so called Masters for now "Guides" instead, someone who direct you towards your own mastery of yourself. You may not need that, though it can help you find yourself quicker, and realize that the Master, or Guide, is indeed simply another aspect of yourself, thus You are the Master / Guide. Thus, I do agree that "Guide" would be a better term than "Master" when seen that way.

Above the highest plane is nothing, the highest plane encompasses all other planes, everything exists within the All which is that highest plane.

veryrandomannonomous: The Great White Brotherhood is simply a organized society of what you could term ascended beings, or guides, or "masters", or what else you would want to call them, whom have the goal of teaching others more about themselves and their multidimensional reality, existence and so on. It mainly works on higher planes, meaning other dimensions than the physical world, yet it is established here as well through various individuals and other societies working along side with them.

Spuddyboy: It's good being skeptical, though it is not always the correct approach if being too skeptical and thus limiting ones view too much and indeed ending up only blinding oneself. Physical proof for spiritual matters, now that is a contradiction in itself. For the proof, you have to work with yourself and find your own reality through experience, and not depend on others to serve you any "proof" of what is real or not.

With blessings
IX-777

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Now a couple of very simple questions.

Do you or have you taken any recreational drugs ?
what age where you when you discovered you where a part of the Great white brotherhood?
does your ascention enable you to foresee the future?

[edit on 17-12-2008 by munkey66]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

So you work in the astral planes? In the more celestial and spiritual than the one that most are currently aware of?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ix-777,

I think you are totally false, you are making this up, you have no new insights to share with anybody and you are certainly not Pleiadian.
I think you are probably a bit of a loner and this is your idea of a pastime, cop yourself on kid, or do you actually belive this cr*p yourself.

Lowlevelmason,

Please keep challenging these morons that claim this kinda stuff, you are very obviously a person with their head screwed on the right way. I'll help where I can. Thanks.

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
ok i hear that. but, why not just get some proof, just to shut people like myself up? i would. you could tell a scientest some facts about where you believe you come from, something about the place, something you couldnt know by just digging around. just a thought

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ix-777,

All the spiritual teachers that I have any time for have huge followings in the real world. I could name many. They to not use internet forums to spread their message. Have you any sort of following in the real world?
None of them have any need to claim they are from a distant star system to attempt to give themselves credability, their words and wisdom are enough.

Have you explained to your parents or your friends, for example, that you are Pleiadian and that you have an important message for mankind? Surley imparting your message to the people in your immediate locality would be your first priority?

I know that if I thought I had an important spiritual message for mankind that I would start by telling those people who are closest to me.

You see, anyone who has any inkling of insight can see straight through your story. You are just another deluded individual who thinks they can concoct a story and have some sort of importance.

Of course, some people will belive your story. Your type will always attract those that want to belive no matter what. Then you will have comments like ' Its the message that counts ' whatever, you have not imparted ANY new information. I would urge you and others like you to stop clogging up forums like this with your self important nonsense, thank you.

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think most people know he is making it all up...but this is the gray area or crazy area whatever you like to call it,takes all sorts to make a world at the end of the day.Atleast hes not selling any of this gobbeldy gook for pennies.Argentina countryside looks nice though.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I think most people know he is making it all up...but this is the gray area or crazy area whatever you like to call it,takes all sorts to make a world at the end of the day.Atleast hes not selling any of this gobbeldy gook for pennies.Argentina countryside looks nice though.

Solomons,

Ok fair enough, maybe I am a bit too aggressive in my post to IX-777 but this kind of nonsense winds me up no end. Does he really expect people to take him seriously? A book will be next if he gets away with it here, belive me.

Maybe there should be a 'Fiction' catagory!!!

Yes Argentina countryside does look rather nice, almost like Ireland, where I am from.

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Dear friends,

It is somewhat entertaining to see the responses, and I can understand your skepticism. And, that is good, and quite fair indeed, who in their right mind would believe someone like me?

To Munkey: I have been a part since birth, my father on this plane was deeply involved with the occult and secret orders himself and thus I was a part of this since I came to this world - which was not by coincidence.

Being able to see the future to some degree, though not perfectly. Why? Simply because the future is fluid, it is not set in stone. You all create the future and the destiny of every living person on this planet changes from day to day, thus it is impossible to give a clear vision of the future, as it is due to changes. I can however say, the world will not end in 2012, and there will not be any special events happening at all - it will come and go as any other year.

To the very anonymous guy: Yes, I "work" in the astra / spiritual planes of existence in addition to this physical one.

MajikWand: You are free to have that opinion, regardless of others disagreeing with you and saying that I have indeed shared great insights and practical exercises with them that has been of great value to those individuals. You are free to believe whatever you want about me, if I am a loner and kid or not, and you may continue doing that as far I am concerned.

Do I have any followers? That is a term I would not like to use myself, as "follower" means someone less worthy than the one they follow, or else there would be no need to follow. But do I have any people whom I have given useful information that they have implemented in their lives, locally, then the answer is yes.

Have I "explained" to my parents? Certainly they have been part of raising me and bringing me to the knowledge I have attained, so yes, and I have not seen them in years as my mission was to travel to south america and do my work here - in that sense you could call me a "loner" as you did previously as I am someone traveling around the world to where I find my purpose to be, and I travel alone.

You may consider me as self important as you wish - just as you appear equally if not even more self important yourself, and of course you are free to do so - perhaps you should think of something more useful to ask that perhaps could shred some light on certain things next time instead of trivial things such as this.

Again I have to say, if my information is not new to YOU, perhaps it is to others. If you already know what I am speaking of, well then you are blessed, but as far I can see you do not understand its meaning even if you have heard it.

Blessings and may your inner guide be with you all
IX-777

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

thank you for your reply.
Although you did fail to answer the first question, was that deliberate or an oversight on your behalf?

So I will reask the same question, do you or have you taken recreational drugs?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
IX-777,

How did you come to the conclusion that you are from the Pleiadian star system? Of all the stars in the night sky, how did you know which one you came from?

If you were told by someone else where you came from, did they explain to you how they knew this information?

I mean, if I suddenly realised that I was from another place in the Universe, how would I work out where that was relative to the Sol system?

Obviously, the Universe looks different from every different viewpoint does it not? So, the Universe and the local Galaxy would look very different from the Pleiadian viewpoint.

So, again, how would one work out where in the local Galaxy or even the Universe one had come from if they were to realise after some years in Human form, that they were from somewhere else?

The ony way I can see that you came by this information is that you were told so by someone else. If so, again, how did they work it out?

Please enlighten me as to how this was done.

Will the answer be : I remembered the Galactic co-ordinates relative to the center of the Galaxy? Lets see. (Lets not forget that each star is in constant motion)

Thank you.

P.S. How did you cross the Great Void? you must know what I mean don't you? You did incarnate in this realm on purpose did you not?

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
2 days since I posted my questions to IX-777, as yet no reply.

Whats the problem Ix-777, can't come up with a good enough explaination?

Feverishly googling the Great Void for info?

CHARLATAN!

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Non Physical Inner-dimensional Beings are able to integrate with our mind and nervous system and appear in front of you as a small swirling ball of energy. When you are outdoors and you see them, they will move off to the right of your vision. That swirling little ball of light appears light gold or white on darker backgrounds and gray or dark purple on lighter backgrounds. If you look closely at these Pleiadian visitors you can make the ball of light spin in any direction. Once this happens you have made contact and if there is something they want to inform you they we use images in your consciousness to speak to you but it is non verbal. I have spoken to many young people who see this little swirling ball of energy in their field of vision but do not know what they are. My experience with them has been great. They are really funny and act as a portal as they show you the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions. They will use the frequencies that they emit to show you how spin creates spiral and by understanding the rate of spin from the object you can tell if it is 4th, 5th, or 6th dimension or astral/akasha 4th, string 5th or super string 6th. Pretty interesting as I know more people have the implant but do not know it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
munkey66: Dear friend, sorry for missing out on one of your questions.

With recreational drugs, that could mean many things. But I can tell you this, Nature is supplied with certain Tools that are put in place by Higher Beings as a way to help the People realize their true Beings and what lies beyond the Physical "Reality" - and thus gain deeper insights, experiences and knowledge about themselves, existence and the All.

That is the same reason these Plants, which are Nature, is forbidden by your Governments, whom are run by the ones who do not want you to have such insights.

Of course, there are many other substances that fall under the category you refer to as well, but I will address this specific portion of these substances as these are the ones that is of importance and also relates to my personal experience.

So, thus I assume you already understand that yes, I have consumed such plants of Nature that are here for Us as what you can call Medicinal Plants in their deepest form.

Do I advocate the use of the same? No, I do not, I can say that for some people they may be of some use to open the doors of perception so to speak, but only to give a glimpse, and then the person would, and should, practice his spiritual and personal development without them from then on as he already have had a View of what is beyond and thus more easily can relate to it. Though, the same experiences can be had without them, thus I do not recommend them or advocate them in any way - but yes I have confirmed their ability to get a person in Direct Contact, but there are also dangers of such sudden Contact if one is not prepared - thus a spiritual approach through meditation and other practices would be preferable.

MajicWand: Dear friend, I do apologize for not sitting online constantly - I have other things to do in my life as well, as amazing as that may seem to you. In fact the time I have to stay online is very limited and I try to spend my time as good as I can when I have the chance to be here, it may be times I will be gone for longer periods of time as I do travel a lot, and as someone else noted earlier I am not some kid sitting in my mothers basement all day long

In either case, to answer you - I came to the conclusion through connection with the All, I was not told by anyone, I remembered - the key to all true spiritual ascension is to remember, not to learn. You already know it all.

At the level of your Higher True Self, knowledge of All is instant, and immediate, and you can observe truths about your being so deep that it would be impossible to interpret and translate into a human language to explain it. That is one of the problems of talking about such experiences indeed, as one have to convert the experience and knowledge into words, which can only be a somewhat vague example of the real experience and truth itself as that can only be observed and experienced at a higher level of being, in a different form that has no words.

The crossing of the great void can be done by various means, using your mind as a tool and your spirit as the vehicle to drive through it. One example will be told in my next post where I will describe a meditation I have created, that will be useful for some, and for others not - there are as many ways to do such things as there are people on the planet. Everyone are different, and what works for some may not work for others - you have to find your own way in the end.

Blessings be with you and may profound peace be on your path,
IX-777

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Dear all friends,

Here is a meditation designed to bring you both more of what you desire from yourself and your life, as well as a deeper connection with your True Self, The Source, the Divine.

Keep your mind aligned to your Will and you will become whatever you want to be - you already are everything you desire, wish for and want, it is all inside you, you just need to open up for those portions of yourself and let them blossom out from inwards. In fact, you can add that as a part a meditation, where you imagine whatever properties of yourself you want to improve as tiny seeds within you that starts to grow, as you imagine you pour spiritual healing water upon it, and they start to grow within you and expand and grow stronger and bigger for every day and expand out of your body as invisible flowers of Life, Love, Light and whatever Purpose you have put into them, until these flowers completely covers you and transforms you into being that which you really are. Visualize this as you either sit in a comfortable position or lie down, and see it in your minds eye, feel it, BE it!

Then you can also imagine a special strong stem growing out from the top of your head into infinity, to the end of the void of the universe, connecting with the Source itself, the brilliant white God Light which is the All - above everything else, that contains all Knowledge, Life, Love, Light, Spirituality, Powers and Existence within it, and thus gives you full access to the unlimited powers of the Mind of the Universe itself. Imagine the Energy of the Source flowing back through the stem and into the top of your head filling your complete being up with its greatness and glory and powers and transforming you, enlightening you, bringing you new experiences, visions, illumination, healing, success, luck - whatever you desire, all is available for you.

You can also send your Goals up through the same Stem from the top of your head into the Source that it is connected with, and thus the Source will manifest the Goals for you through changing your reality as you directly affect the Universe with your Mind through this connection. The more frequent you practice such meditations and the more your visualize it, feel it, imagine it and KNOW it is real, the more effective it will be and the faster the results will come - and as the results come you will know the true powers of your mind and become more confident and thus be able to manifest your Will more easily and quicker and get more and more in Harmony and Balance with Yourself, the World, Others and the Universe / Existence.

The important thing to keep in mind when doing such an exercise, is to imagine you HAVE what it is you search for ALREADY - Do not simply "wish" it, or "want" it, but truly try feel and imagine that you have it already, that you are the way you want to be already, because indeed you already DO have it, you already ARE what you want to be - and you need to realize that and send that energy to the core of Yourself as well as the Source of the Universe and it WILL manifest itself for you. KNOW that you ARE EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND HAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE - That is the real Secret of Manifestation.

May blessings be upon you, may your Flower of Life grow strong and brilliant and bring you all the good things you have waiting within you!

Love and light, and profound peace be on your path
IX-777

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Dear friends,

As we approach this New Year, I ask you all to consider to

Forgive
Respect
Accept
Love

Whatever has been done to you, or you have experienced, that you have considered unfair or negative caused upon you or someone else that you care about in the past. Understand these 4 principles, apply them, and free yourself from the unnecessary burdens of Life.

Forgive to let go of the negative bonds
Respect the other persons being and behavior as that is what he is - whether it is "right" or "wrong"
Accept what he has done, as that is what he has done, regardless of it being "right" or wrong"
Love the person and send him your blessings, it can change him to a better person, if he was "bad" in the first place - some times you are just the ones to blame yourself and thus need to apply the same principles to yourself.

With love
IX-777

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Dear friends,

From a long travel through the mountains and desolated lands of south america, meeting shamans and natives, being tested by mayans, spending time with some ufo folks and more I am back. For only a general statement on your Slavery for your Government , the other will be documented and told about later in these times of new changes.

A quote from my website about the above video:

Dear friends and people of the Earth,

It has been a while since I wrote any posts or recorded any videos. But now it is time for a new short one, with a message I hope people will not only listen to but act out as well. Many things have happened during the last months, and I have found out more about my mission here and how to move on in harmony with the divine plan and holy source to carry out the action that needs to be done to free as many of you as possible before the big storm.

This is my first appearance online this year, and I am not sure when my next one will be as I am currently limited due to reasons explained below in the Emergency message.

My external changes represents my internal changes and the new cycle that I have stepped into - the new times are coming both within and without.

Hopefully I will be back soon, and I will pray for many of you joining The Army of Truth and together we will work towards freedom, truth and deeper insights.

Source for the above: pleiadiantalk.blogspot.com...

Blessings, love and great harmony be with you all, and may the best success and luck be on your side!
IX-777 / Edward Alexander

[edit on 12-2-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is one of your best videos, at least for me, and it is impressive. This message is urgent, yet how to wake others up? I hope ideas will be forthcoming regarding a movement by the people to gain their empowerment and freedom, to free the world even.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi, I've suppositly have been in contact for sometime now with a plaidean (through e-mail). He told me what happen to your planet and why your kind arrived here on earth eons ago. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind u2u me or posting what happened to your planet so I can compare? It would just be interesting if they were along the same lines. Also this guy in my thread, is he a friend?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love and Light

Spaxz

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join