It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

This is what i found out - is this BS too????? Thught i should ask you as you seem to have allthe freemason answers:

Where there is light there is usually dark too to create balance. Ying/Yang.
Regarding the reversed Pentagram - there is no symbols that do not symbolise nothing - what would the point be in that - Symbology is everywhere you look - look deeper and you might surprise yourself.

Whether the OP is who he says he is - why not many people claim to have had past lives?? Listen to the actual message and you will see there is no reason to argue against the OP. In his message you will find great wisdom.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
This is what i found out - is this BS too????? Thught i should ask you as you seem to have allthe freemason answers:

First I would highly recommend when trying to "find out" something that you not rely on youtube videos, no matter what the subject is. It just isn't good research. Anyone can and does post videos to youtube of things that they often know nothing about, and attempting to find anything on youtube that has good research is much like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Second, you are arguing with a straw man if you believe I have anywhere indicating I had "all the answers."

Finally, of the two links posted the first has nothing to do with freemasonry. Its a interesting case that I've heard of before, but nothing to do with masonry. The second one is a perennial anti-mason favorite that is linked to again and again - its a good video to get a summary of anti-mason talking points but is not based in reality. Some of it IS real, but only pieces of it. For example it gets pieces of the founding story about speculative freemasonry coming from stone mason guilds.

Where there is light there is usually dark too to create balance. Ying/Yang.
Regarding the reversed Pentagram - there is no symbols that do not symbolise nothing - what would the point be in that - Symbology is everywhere you look - look deeper and you might surprise yourself.

Sometimes a cigar is a cigar. There are not symbols around everywhere. A star is a star, and has plenty of symbolism without calling it a upside down pentagram which is not reflective of ireality for the OES.

Whether the OP is who he says he is - why not many people claim to have had past lives?? Listen to the actual message and you will see there is no reason to argue against the OP. In his message you will find great wisdom.

Believing blindly in all those who claim they have supernatural powers but fail to display them is gullible. I was seriously thinking about coming up with another ATS name and posting like this guy to string the gullible along for about 10 pages just to prove how easy it is - anyone proclaiming "love" and "peace" and "awakening" is hailed as a sage of great wisdom around here. Unfortunately my ethics got the best of me.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am not here to bring love and peace, I am here to bring war and conflicts.

I am not here to ask you to believe me, but to question everything I say.

I am not here claiming any supernatural abilities, I am in a physical incarnation like anyone else.

I am however claiming to have certain insights on various topics that certain others do not. This do not make me omnipotent in any way, nor does it mean nobody else have the answers.

Listen to your selves for once, do not blindly believe what anyone else are telling you.

May Your Own Inner Guide be with you, and blessings
IX-777

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Hey there 'LLM',
I've been reading your posts with a smile on my face (and please don't think I'm being rude). You come across as very defensive for the things you obviously believe in (and that is an admirable quality).

But as a 'Low Level Mason' as your name here suggests, maybe you should consider the possibility that you are not fully aware of ALL that goes on with the 'High Level Masons'. And if you think about this logically, secrets are not meant to be public knowledge (otherwise they wouldn't be secrets now would they) ? I do believe this would appicable to the 'lower' members being kept in the dark too ... until they could rise in the ranks and prove they have the potential to learn the 'secrets' and more importantly ... keep them !

Just going on the posts you make here at ATS, I'm guessing you're not likely to be edging up that list anytime soon.

And that's what made me smile when I read your posts ... they would see you as a threat to the 'hidden knowledge' ... same applies to all the other masons here who believe they are being loyal by standing-up for the justice of there fraternity.

Those who climb to the higher masonic realms and are deemed viable candidates to know the 'secrets', are the ones who never say a word in public - (do you see what I'm getting at) ?

Woody

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Of course they observe and chose who qualify for the "true secrets", and whom do not.

This is the structure of many Secret orders and Societies.

It is somewhat entertaining that they leave the ones "low on the ranks" believeing they actually are "high on the ranks" with "great insights" while they really barely know anything of what is actually going on.

But that is how corruption and human society functions, on all levels, not only for these secret societies.

Best wishes,
IX-777

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hey there IX-777,

I just wanted to say that when I originally clicked-on to your thread I expected it to be just another self-proclaimed seer / prophet / alien etc, spouting more of the same regurgitated, new-age psycho-babble.

I was wrong !

Your are something refreshingly different ... in that the message you bring is honest and worthy of taking the time to read and digest.

It resonates well with me and I thank-you. Woody

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am glad to hear you find it resonating well, that is my purpose of being here.

As always there will be those whom are too prone to their programming to accept what I am speaking about, and label it as lies, hoax, devils work or worse, but that is however not surprisingly as it is what was intended by the Creator of this "World" and this programming still lives on. The good thing is that a few is able to perceive beyond the programming, and thus deprogram themselves, and with that they are helping everyone else - mainly through the Collective Consciousness, which gives EVERYONE a connection to the Same Knowledge, even though it takes time for some to realize

This is what I am here for, to help you expand the truths in the Collective Consciousness, and rid you of the lies and deceit, so you as a whole can progress and go further - this includes myself.

With love, and great blessings
IX-777

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If you build it, they will come.

although I agree with the idea, I find it hard to believe that what I watched on a youtube clip was an ascended master or being.

first reason would be because of vanity, a real master would have no need to trim a beard but rather go natural as nature intended.

second Pleiadian Talk would mean interference in our own spiritual growth by outside influence, which goes against all beliefs of outer dimentional beings (this is what channelers and seers constantly tell us that the reasons ET's don't make contact is the rule of no interference)

third reason, Is other enlightnened ones have told us about a war going on in space, so with no good or evil, how can this conflict be taking place?
is it 2 sides fighting for the same belief?

I am sorry to say, but after watching so many enlightened ones, I think you fall into the same catagory as the others, you have allowed your imagination to turn into a reality.

keep trying to spread the word of hope and how we are masters of our own destiny and how we should live a true and just life , but try and do it without the smoke and mirrors with the illusion of ascending to earth as a prophet through your choice.

you should know that even a common everyday human can spread the truth about living right without once mentioning religion or spiritual beings.
you may even get a few more followers to your belief system.

peace to you , and I hope you find what your looking for.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Dear friend,

All your concerns and questions relates to THIS physical reality and NOT to the interdimensional, thus I need to respond properly.

For your first rather ridiculous question, why would a "master" need to trim his beard? Who ever said he did? I did not. Do you think being "Master" means being "Filthy" and not "able to shave his facial bush" ? If so, that is a belief up to you to follow, and certainly one that got nothing to do with reality - no matter how hard you want to believe that.

I am, just like you, a person in a physical body, the difference is I have a memory of my past life, and I am here for a purpose that I recollect, while most of you do not.

This do not mean I will sink into a cave living being not taking care of myself and letting my hair grow wild in every direction - in fact I live in a very hot place of the world which makes facial hair impractical as it gets very hot and sweaty, indeed I just did a complete facial shave and removed the last bit as well. Sure I still do got my long blond hair, and indeed I like it, why would I not? You really think a Pleiadian is equal to someone who do not care about his own personal appearance? If so, you have been wrong.

For your next question, regarding wars going on, I never said a war is NOT going on, though what I want to present is what a WAR really IS. Think about that for a moment. Grasp it, consume it, and meditate upon it - where do it originate from, and how does it manifest? Through you perhaps? You need to understand your own being before you can understand true War and true Peace. You are Programmed for War and Deceit and Lies, and all that corresponds to the Negative Side. It is Part of your true Being.

So, it will resonate well with you when it comes to great intergalactical wars and hat not, no matter if that is factual or not, as you are used to wars locally, and as a part of your society.

Regarding my imagination, I'm sad to say it is not my imagination that has fell into a trap of "reality", but rather yours, as a matter of fact you never became free from the prison of illusions you live in.

When it comes to your last comments, I am not here for a "following", I am here to speak my own experiences and knowledge, and for those whom it resonates with it will be of great importance, even life changing, and for those whom it do not, their time will come later.

I am not here to get followers, nor to get anyone to believe me, I am here to speak what I see as the Truth from my own Experience through thousands of years of incarnations in various places.

It is up to you to decide if you want to believe it or not, and for me it is fine if you don't. It do not matter to me if you do or not, it only matters to you.

Regarding religion and spirituality, it has to be mentioned because it is the most important part of you - as well as me. We are all spiritual beings currently trapped in physical bodies, we are spiritual beings having a physical experiences through our physical bodies,, and not the other way around.

Thanks for your blessings, may peace be with you my friend
IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
we are not spiritual beings trapped in physical bodies at all,

we are spiritual beings who are trapped by our own minds.

If you were not ego centred, you would not be using your own face as your avatar and would not have had your face on your video.
Living in such a beautiful place, the video would have been more powerful showing the scenery with you talking in the background,
What I did hear was you constantly re-enforcing that you are not here to preach and it is up to the individual to believe you if they want.
saying it once would have been enough, repeating it gives the impression of trying to hide something.

I am far more open minded that you give me credit for, in fact I may be someone that knows a little bit more about what is going on than even you have experienced yet.

back to the war in space, you said that as people we are the only ones in the universe who believe in good and evil and that it exsists in our own heads,
please explain what the war in space is then and what it is about.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Greetings IX-777,

How does the above resonate with your task - especially the 'war' and 'love' thing?

I am not discussing anything, my task is virtually the same. But when you are here, reminding people who they are and thus empowering them with love, selfrespect, respect for others, nature etc. etc., isn't that the same as bringing love to this planet and untieing the war.

Enlighten me

cyberfloater

PS1: Thanks for you being here, keep
the good being
PS2: Furthermore I wish to say, that I was initially looking for other information. But I really have to thank our lowlevelmason(s) (no offence, hope you find truth soon), I have had a good laugh with these posts. Yup, this way one will never learn 'secrets'.
PS3: There is plenty of information on the five pointed star. Some people call it a pentagram (and it is - penta=five). There is a lot of nonsens concerning the pentagram, but the following link may enlighten you: southmovement.alphalink.com.au...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
But as a 'Low Level Mason' as your name here suggests, maybe you should consider the possibility that you are not fully aware of ALL that goes on with the 'High Level Masons'. And if you think about this logically, secrets are not meant to be public knowledge (otherwise they wouldn't be secrets now would they) ? I do believe this would appicable to the 'lower' members being kept in the dark too ... until they could rise in the ranks and prove they have the potential to learn the 'secrets' and more importantly ... keep them !

The term "low level mason" is quite literally a joke. I have for years read on other sites - not just ATS, about the mythical high and low level masons, and as its something that I think is pretty funny I used it for my nickname. There is no such thing, literally, as high level masons - just as there is no such thing as low level masons. There are just masons.

To argue otherwise is to really ignore the entire point of the fraternity. One of the founding and consistent themes of freemasonry is that members meet on the level and part on the square. Truth and equality are part of its essential virtues which are completely incompatible with concepts of "high level masons".

Also, I'd point out there are no secrets in freemasonry which the public does not have access to. You want rituals? They've been in print for almost 300 years. You want accounting record? They are open to the public. You want to know whose in power who is a member? The fraternity makes a practice out of pointing out every single member it has that has been in a position of power.

Just going on the posts you make here at ATS, I'm guessing you're not likely to be edging up that list anytime soon.

There is no list though, because there is no high level mason.

Those who climb to the higher masonic realms and are deemed viable candidates to know the 'secrets', are the ones who never say a word in public - (do you see what I'm getting at) ?

There are no higher masonic realms. That is what people do not seem to understand. The entire concept has been made up. Masons recognize no level higher than the 3rd degree, or master mason. Which is the rank every full member of the fraternity achieves in 6 months to a year after joining.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Of course they observe and chose who qualify for the "true secrets", and whom do not.

This is the structure of many Secret orders and Societies.

It is somewhat entertaining that they leave the ones "low on the ranks" believeing they actually are "high on the ranks" with "great insights" while they really barely know anything of what is actually going on.

But that is how corruption and human society functions, on all levels, not only for these secret societies.

Best wishes,
IX-777

Again, for a self-proclaimed higher level being how is it that you do not understand that there is no "ranks" in freemasonry?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Munkey:

In a sense you are correct, it is the programming of the Mind that keep you in the physical body, yet this also is true for the astral body, as the astral body is not the Soul or your True Self any more than your physical body. Though, nevertheless, you are still spiritual beings trapped currently in physical bodies because of this Programming of the Mind.

When it comes to me chosing not to be anonymous, people would have said similar things and complained if I had - then people would have said I am not who I say I am, or that I am making things up because I do not dear to show myself. Of course, this still could be true regardless of me revealing myself or not.

With what I say, there will always be someone who agrees and some who don't, it is impossible to speak in a way that all will accept and understand simply because of the difference between peoples level of self-realization and personal beliefs and so on. For me it doesn't matter if you dislike what I say, or the way I say it, you are entitled to feel or believe anything you want in regards of me and my claims.

Good and evil exists all over the physical realm, I did not mean that is is simply something that exist here on Earth or in the Human race. In fact it does exist on many levels, what I was referring to was higher spiritual planes of existence where it can not exist due to the specific vibrational levels, or frequencies if you want, that these planes exist within.

The war in space you are mentioning is a war on the lower level, the physical realm, and thus within the Good and Evil concept of existence.

It is however nothing that you need to worry about or even care about in any way as it does not relate to you or who you are or what you are doing here, it is more of a distraction than of any significance.

The most important thing you can ever study is Yourself, and the best person to ever listen to is You, and more people should spend more time on both those things.

You can listen to me and make what you want of what I say, but truly listen to yourself instead of anyone else to find the real answers.

With love and best wises,
IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Wait wait wait , let me get tyhis straight ?

A while back Hidden_Hand , a member claiming to be an insider to the true ruling bloodline of this planet made a very thought provoking thread about the state of things on our little planet (if somebody chooses to belive him of course / myself still on the fence but it was a great read never the less).

You registered in order to tell us all he is a fake , I quote

"Funny posts.

Had to register to say this. Hidden Hand is a fraud.

He is imitating someone whom used to call themselves "Insider". This was several years back. *snip* "

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=IX-777

Just by pure coincidence he was also refering to the white brootherood in his posts , and now You claim to be a member of the same WB ?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Many have referred to the Great White Brotherhood in different forms, some telling truth, a lot telling lies.

As I have explained earlier, the Great White Brotherhood is a spiritual teaching order functioning on higher planes of existence, but having roots going down to Earth and also spreading its teachings to Mankind through various institutions and individuals here.

Personally, you can classify me as a "Student" within the Great White Brotherhood, and not a Teacher, though here on Earth you could classify me as a "Teacher" of the same.

With blessings, and may your inner guide be with you
IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
In your first video you said there is no such thing as good and evil.

In your second video you said some are good some are evil.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes, good and evil is an illusion of the lower astral realms, as the whole physical world and lower realms are illusions as well created around us to keep us here. Yet, you can say they are real, as they do exist even though in their illusional form. In a sense the same way as a fantasy, where you make up something in your mind that do not exist, yet at the same time it does exist since you just made it up and got it in your mind, in the form of said fantasy.

Here, we are part of someone elses fantasy however. We all also contribute to it ourselves and take part of creating it.

May your inner guide be with you
IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A transcript of what you said in the first video

up in the higher plains there is neutrality, good and evil certainly do not exsist, it is only a manifestation of your own thoughts, your own perceptions which to a high degree are based on illusions and fake reality , this is both self created by yourself and also by others who don't want you to see the real truth and expand your awareness and keep you in the darkness.

Who are the others that want to keep us in the dark and prevent our awareness?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join