It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hey, would love to say I've already done this, but havn't yet.
Its an idea I've been getting strongly lately about the best approach to helping in communities because that was what I was told, was that we needed to reach people at local, grass roots levels, kind of under the radar to begin with. And putting into as many peoples hands as possible.

The trouble is for me, that I'm waiting to move back to my home area. To my friends where this kind of thing would be more possible, though in reality it needs groups willing to start it up everywhere.

When I brought up the idea with a few friends from ats, their responses surprised me. I'm always told to stay under the radar, not to out hand flyers, don't draw attention from the psychos at the top. My response is, how can people wake up if no ones willing to wake them up? So what I'm trying to do now is throw the idea out there to see what others think about it. To see what others think about speaking up, even if some people do notice. I'm more likely to grab a bullhorn and tell them what I think in any case. But sharing the burden with increasingly more people so not just one gets targetted. In any case, been thinking about this idea for the past month and think it may be interesting to grow into something.

Annee: no one should follow a leader in this. Its more like a giant think tank or group that sits down and passes ideas around. One person undoubtedly started it and they have a work that is being done or lifting off the ground. But in the spirit of coorperation, people discuss and have ideas too. In other words, its best not to be a follower, but to participate in discussions. But supporting other people and good ideas is not wrong either.
Anyway, thats how I see it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi Maggador,
A very interesting thread. I'm pretty sure you are who you claim to be. There's a maturity and straightforwardness to your writing. Here's my story, if anyone has time to read it:
It's a thread about an encounter with a Nordic on a train...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a few questions for you...

1) When meditating and imagining light entering the crown chakra, how do you avaid contamination from negative astral entities?

2) Do you have any idea of how many off-world humans are currently physically visiting earth?

3) Do you have any information about beings from the Altairian system?

4) Are there any mass-disclosure events in the pipeline?

5) Is the Melchizedek priesthood related to the Great White Brotherhood?

6) Is the Earth's interior inhabited?

All the Best, and thanks for providing this information...

[edit on 14f20093pmWed, 01 Apr 2009 12:41:26 -050026 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Off the cuff and out of left field. The Mormon's use a Melchizedek priesthood.

The energy that contacted Billy Meier - feels to me as the same energy that contacted Joseph Smith.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Hey, would love to say I've already done this, but haven't yet.
Its an idea I've been getting strongly lately about the best approach to helping in communities because that was what I was told, was that we needed to reach people at local, grass roots levels, kind of under the radar to begin with. And putting into as many peoples hands as possible.

It's been getting increasingly stronger with me too.

When I left my last job - my husband and I had the opportunity to choose any where in the world we wanted to live - - but unseen forces literally brought us to SW Arizona. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

In my entire life - I have met only one other person I connected with on the same energy level. Here in the conservative Christian SW - we have a tiny Spiritual Living church - with a maximum of about 40. Most are still working off guilt through "You Can Heal Your Life" and "Course In Miracles". Nothing wrong with that - just not where I'm at.

Had more to say - cutting it short - - gotta go watch the baby.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
HiAliens

Dear friend, I have not yet read your story but I will when I have the time to do so.

For now I will answer your questions as far as I can.

1) Personally I recommend a cleansing of your area first to rid any entities, an invocation of God, or the Source of All Existence as I personally prefer to call it, then a License to Depart which gets rid of any entities left. I have written about this somewhere in this thread as well as on my website pleiadiantalk.blogspot.com... - then simply know and sense and imagine that you are within a Divine protected Circle of Light that no other entities can enter (assuming you did the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram where you create this circle) and draw down the pure Light. The circle is as a sphere around you protecting you from all directions, and any entities trying to follow along with the light will bounce of when hitting your shield.

After any work I recommend another Lisence to Depart as some entities are attracted to such spiritual work that involves a lot of energies.

2)No I have no idea, possibly as many people as there exist on the Earth for all I know. All human originates from elsewhere in a distant past and I honestly have no idea if some humans have only lived all their lifetimes on Earth or not, but in accordance with the Higher Souls and Soul Fragments I would assume that many people live their first lives in a physical incarnation here on Earth, while many have lived many other places before, physically speaking. As spirits most have been around in endless places - and all humans travel throughout space and time every night, though usually without control or much memories left of it unfortunately - but one can master to control and become aware of ones dreams though.

3) No sorry, I do not.

4) Not that I am aware of, if you are referring to governments admitting anything. Probably more of the opposite and more mind control and brain washing procedures to be seen with possibly fake "disclosures" for other agendas.

5) No but there are some interesting similarities. From the texts of people like Joseph Smith I have become aware of it being more interesting with more truths to it than I first thought before I ever looked into it. But it is not Pleiadian, but this can get somewhat complicated as it is possible that the original founders of the priesthood had been in contact and learned some things, and then added their own things and teachings later on. This happens frequently with various orders and societies and other groups. Personally, I never really looked into this specific priesthood, but recent synchronicities have lead me more towards it which makes me have to contemplate and meditate some more upon it and see what I can figure out about it and its origins. But all at its time, it is not my first priority so to speak.

6) Yes there are underground "worlds" within the world so to speak, I personally have only ventured there once and the beings I met didnt exactly seem to radiate too much good energies thus I have not studied it more. Perhaps I will penetrate the Earth and do some more studies on its inner inhabitants later on.

Best wishes and may great love be with you
Maggador IX-777

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I appreciate your responses Maggador,
I tried out some of your meditations last night and definitely felt something. I've done all sorts of stuff before with varying degrees of success before but this was pretty strong. I feel cleansed and free of some negative energy which has hung around me for years. The feeling has persisted all day and I think its more than placebo.

I have more questions for another time... Please remember I am patient and in no rush to get an answer, I know you have a life off ATS! I hope you are enjoying Argentina, I speak fluent but rusty Spanish and hope to get there myself one day.

Has anyone seen this:

www.planetware.com...

A group of seven crags in Southern China, that closely resemble Ursa Major (The Plough)- Possible evidence of ancient visitations?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Glad to hear you enjoyed my meditations and had some positive experiences with them, that is the whole purpose

By practising them frequently the positive experiences will increase, and so will the effects of the various meditations themselves.

I usually recommend people to try a specific meditation daily for a week or two to see what they experience and how it increases in effects. Though as with all meditations, what works for one person, may not work for another, so if one have tried a meditation for 2 weeks straight on a daily basis exactly as described to be performed then I recommend to move on to try another one.

Best luck to all and may deepest peace and harmony fill your beings
Maggador IX-777

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What exactly happenes after we die and if there is an afterlife than why cant we remember before we were born?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is just me guessing, but if we can't remember everything from when we dream then how in the world could we even begin to remember anything from before we were born? I'd imagine we'd have to have a special event or events to let us become aware of our past....

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There would be no point in entering a very advanced sophisticated video/computer game - - that you have all the answers to.

Ok - so a few people get cheat sheets.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wisen Heimer:

That is the core of the real questions! The answer is: You do not remember because you are PROGAMMED to not remember, first of all you have to become AWARE OF YOURSELF and understand your TRUE BEING and be able to perceive all your PAST LIVES.

Once that has been achieved, and you are able to navigate the other realms as you wish, and knowing that death is not the end, you are free.

At death now different possibilities will arise: You can join some other Astral realm, go higher with astral masters, become someones spiritual guide, get reborn in the physical world to fulfill some purpose, and more.

Most people however die WITHOUT knowledge to any of the above, and what happens is that they hang around as ghosts for a while until they get sucked into a new child and reborn. Some are lucky enough to get guided towards higher realms by Spirit Guides.

Many people do not even realize they are dead after death, they continue their old life and habits just as normal, as they have created a mental world similar to that of the physical world they used to live in before dying. Those are truly lost souls.

And some understand they are dead, and try to get in touch with their loved once, and thus are responsible for "ghost" and "poltergeist" activities etc.

Many things can happen depending on your spiritual development at the time of death. Look at your life as a preparation for Death, know what will be coming, and you will be free.

dawnslight:

Actually, with the right methods, you CAN remember your dreams perfectly, and even re-visit them to find out more about them. If you are spiritually developed enough when dying, you will understand the process, be aware of it, and be able to acess all previous lives and chose what to do next. See my response above for more info, and check my website PleiadianTalk.Blogspot.com... for more on Astral Projection and the After Life.

Love and Light be on your path
Maggador

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
IX-777- I've come to learn somewhat about having more awareness while dreaming, how to interpret dreams & have taught myself how to recall more from them; returning back (while asleep) to old dreams though, that's still a tricky one for me. There are only a few exceptions, one is a recent dream in which I had a portion of a dream reoccur (which was literally out of this world) that makes better sense now. Really love dreaming dreams though, it's fun....

I've checked out your site before, will check out what you wrote on astral projection and the afterlife. Also, I'll keep going through what has been written here, great discussions!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If you want conscious dreams try this:

Write a big fat C with a pen on your hand, left or right or both.

Every time you see this C, ask yourself if you are dreaming, and look around, try to establish if you are in "reality" or a "dream".

The C stands of Consciousness btw.

Every time you go to the bathroom ask yourself the same (if you have the C on your hand this should be an easy task to remember).

Same with every time you look yourself in the mirror.

Every time you eat ask yourself if you are dreaming, taste the food, look around, look back, then look around again for changes.

Every morning you go to work ask yourself if you are dreaming, and every time you have a break at work as yourself the same thing.

When you come home from work ask yourself if you are dreaming.

As much as possible, ask yourself if you are dreaming, and make symbols around to remind you ( Like the "C" on your hand, other things can be a note on your cellphone "Am I dreaming?" , on top of your computer screen, in the ceiling above your bed, and so on).

Doing all of the above, will greatly enhance your change of becoming aware and conscious in your dreams, specially if you go to bed and say to yourself "Tonight I will be conscious in my dreams and remember everything" over and over again until you fall asleep.

That is one method that works for many people.

Good luck
Maggador

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ive been trying to recall my dreams recently with great success. I never realized I have had so many adventures that I've forgotten. One thing I've noticed are that I find it hard to recall conversations I have with other people in my dreams. Do they have anything of importance to say or is it just a bunch of gibberrish?

----

Another question, is there any purpose to becoming aware of our etheric body? Because im pretty sure I become aware of it more often than not when trying to astraly project. Which ends in a failed astral projection.

Are there any interesting things I can do in this etheric body?

[edit on 4-4-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Return to your dreams consciously as I said in my previous post. Then you can interact with the dream characters and find their true meaning in the dream.

If you find yourself stuck it is usually because you are in the Etheric body and not the Astral body, so simply imagine yourself floating freely away and into higher awareness and you will be free and able to ascend to other realms of existence.

Love and glory
Maggador

[edit on 4-4-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Very thought provoking thread.

I have a personal question that I would like to ask you and would be interested in any feedback.

I find that I cannot consciously meditate to any great depth as I either a) am surrounded by a dark engulfing fog that pings my fight or flight responses or b) (if I ignore it and still continue) I can actually have a strong sense of being attacked with a strong warning (can't explain this as it's not an actual warning, but a strong feeling to either quit or back up a bit, sounds silly I know, but that's the essence of my interpretation of the warning)

This sometimes happens also during very lucid dreams.

Any clue as to what this is and if I should worry about it?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
interesting... I would like to add that sometimes when I meditate and get really into it I start to become really hot. I will literally start to swett and it starts to become very uncomfortable so I have to stop...

I remember when I was a child I would sit in a quite place for a long time and I could actually consciously raise my body temperature and I would do this for one reason only, to stay home from school. Now it seems to happen unintentionally as I try to meditate. Just a weird thing I can do I guess...

But who programed us? Why would we want to be so confused? Its every mans ultimate desire to know THE TRUTH and be free, so why the hell did we ever want to forget or be programed?

Are animals like this as well? This is a prison? What have we done to get sent here? We are like fallen angels? This is hell? Well I actually believe that we all are living in purgatory.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
One of the reasons you can explore the dream afterwards, and interact with it, is because in many cases these things are occurring in the astral realm (though even if our mind is bringing up buried information its still energy) and thus it is a pocket of energy that can be examined. Many pockets of energy of interactive, and when you examine them, they become more detailed and reveal more than the initial message or impression.

The history of the world is one of slavery, and there is talk of enki's soul wiping machine or in modern terms connected to Montaulk, and Project Superman, the "living game" which is the same thing, a soul trap and recycling slaves. The stargate threads here are very good, including the 2012 one, and the Questions for ReconPilot, and his posts scattered throughout are worth noting, including on UFOs Invade Town In NT Australia. Basically a bad group has been in control of earth for a long time, and our bloodline politicians serve them, not us.

The et script that brought together all my memories and meant I couldn't hide from my experiences any longer also brought back the first look at a past life, which was at the time of a major battle between these forces and involved Mars, and Earth. Wrong guys won that one and enforced a non-interference contract that isn't really honored as being legal. Owning souls is a crime, not a law. However there is alot involved in making an issue of it, and we're seen as very primitive in our dealings with each other and the suffering we allow to happen to billions while we're placated with material goods and toys in the developed nations, and keep electing these psychos in. If we ask for help in large enough numbers this changes everthing however, and would receive it. So I recommend this, and have been doing so ever since "they" woke me up.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Do you not feel connected all the time? Is it necessary to meditate or wait for dreams?

My dreams tend to be evaluations of the day's events - how I handled them - how I could have done certain things to obtain better results or revealing information I couldn't quite remember. Only occasionally do I have vivid encounters.

The physical is uncomfortable and foreign to me - - I feel much more at ease in energy state - but hover somewhere in-between the two. Occasionally I pop out of my body unexpectedly - - not a good time when I'm driving the 405 in rush hour.

I have no great desire to travel the astral realms or go "beyond".

Perhaps I am just fulfilling an assignment.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join