It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens, Insects and Disinformation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
And...

Now let is be shown, better than anything I could ever say, what we are up against, what i believe the Grey's may very well come from.

One of the best and certainly the creepiest Documentary ever made

THE HELLSTROM CHRONICLE
"In Evolutions greatest Irony One of the First Creatures to Appear would be one of the Last to Remain. For Incubating in the Darkened Womb of Prehistory. A Fetus with the Capability to Dominate All"

Watch the entire series and say you believe it's not possible, it's all on youtube, i'll post a couple others.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Part 3, depicts rise of the social insects, farming, child rearing, defense systems and more.

"Today as most other species are diminishing only 2 are on the increase, Man and Insect"

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Part 4 depicts at the end, Termites growing mushrooms, African termite mounds, completely self sufficient of food products and everything the hive needs to survive

It's a perfect model of How a species could live underground and never have to come to the surface.

The end of this vid is startling for those who would suggest a larger more intelligent social Insect could not comfortably live within the Earth, produce it's own food and be complete to itself without need for the surface

I had forgotten this movie and I'm re watching it as I post these and this last clip was indeed exactly what I am thinking as possible within the Earth, and it seems to me...

Utterly rational that they would have gone deeper, become more advanced...

they simply have no need for the surface

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Part 6 has the details of disease and quotes "Insects over all kill more people each year than any other single cause of death"

Part 7 Talks about Insects consumption, some great scenes of locusts terrorizing people and consuming food, enough to feed a Million people in one week.

Goes into poisoning of the Earth that we have done in trying to defeat insects who become adapted while we slowly die from the poison.

Part 8 Bees, Communication and Society and refers to them as the perfect society.

Part 9 Argues size as Relative in the scheme of things, explains how man would from 2 beings would take 2 Million Years to repopulate, while 2 Bugs, Only two Weeks to repopulate the world. Discussion of Survivability

Part 10 Insects Ability to wage total war

Wasn't goin to post them all, but this is just...cool

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What about this, sounds like it fits to me. Verse 9:2-12 in the bible book of revelation I won't fully quote but here's some exerts
And he opened the bottomless pit, and there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth. But only the men that have not the seal of God in their forhead. And their torment was that of a scorpion. And the shapes of the locusts where like horses prepared unto battle, and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces wre as faces of men. And they had hair as of a woman and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates of iron and the sounds of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions and there were stings in their tails. And they had a king over them which is the angle of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tounge is Abaddon, in Greek, Apollyon.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well I thought one piece of evidence could disprove this theory of greys being insectoids, which was that they wouldn't have a long enough life-span to evolve any real intelligence as the young have to learn, and there's no point learning a great deal and only living a few months or a few years, presuming the original knowledge is there in a species.

Anyway queen termites live around 50 years and are the longest living insect we know of, so it is possible for insects to live quite a long time.

Having shorter life-spans may actually increase evolution anyway as each new generation has its time much sooner than other species, so it should be no surprise if we find that much more evolved insects have been around before us at the very least, and maybe are still around.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think it sounds far fetched if the insects had evolved then why aren't the humans the ones hiding underground and the insects inhabiting the earth,why should every living form be held to human standards,we have no idea what things are like on other planets,atmosphere etc,maybe to other being we are weird looking

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

dude how long have u been in the field man u should no that greys skin looks reptil ther r pics its well known r it shoud be stilllearing to keep looking brother!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I saw a documentary a few years back where a couple were only eating vitamins, morning, noon and night. Thats all they ate. And when I saw these individuals they to me look very malnourished.. they where so thin! One would think they were starving to death.

During the program.. they showed alertness.. and seemed very energetic. Regardless of the visible veins showing on their faces and arms.. they both said they where very happy with the life style they had. The guy, husband, even showed how he was able to bend a metal which I would not believe possible unless he was a body builder. They both commented how energetic they felt and how they both felt very strong. Neither did any type of physical exercise.

Does this mean them being thin make them insects? I'd say no.

In the past we humans lived in caves or underground to escape natures harsh seasons. Also for protection from all types of dangers. Would it not make sense and also be cheaper to unearth a place to reside rather then building flimsy blocks of caves to live in which is susceptible to weather and earthquakes? Even now residences and commercial buildings are once again looking into the prospect of enclosing our dwellings and work places underground due to the benefits energy wise this provides in the said environment.

Does this mean we have individual humans who are turning into bugs?

As for these grey appearances.. from what I heard there are 54 different species that we are aware of. Not all similar in regards to appearance with the exception that the majority are humanoid in appearance. That being said is it not true that nature incorporates qualities in species that would benefit them in surviving. Even if these beings were being manipulated at the molecular level.. this does not make them bugs.. even if they have traits in appearance.

If we have a few select deformities where individuals have a disorder known as "elephant man syndrome" are these individuals to be classified as elephant's rather then humans?

As for posting guards like insects.. do we not have our own security personal at front of entrances? Are we behaving like insects or are we just utilizing techniques that work in a social setting?

Sorry to quash (no pun intended) your bug theory.. but I find it surprising you got so many flags and stars for fictionally comparing something that is not even close to being real or proven. Other then making vague comparisons.. Perhaps with my analogy.. we are the bugs?

Just my brief observation, view and opinion....

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Willbert]

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Two more very interesting facts about termites, aside from farming, self sustaining environments and living in darkness underground.

In regards to naturally being able to sustain and develop underground a civilization, I would also like to note some unique capacities of the Termite

Production of Hydrogen in the gut

Termites Hydrogen

and

In terms of living underground as a species...

with the exception of the winged adults we shall refer to later, never leave the close, damp darkness of their tomb. They never make their way to the open; they are born, they live and they die without seeing the light of day. In a word, there is no insect more secluded.

All stay underground except a few that FLY out occasionally? Sounds very Grey Like to me!! there is no insect more secluded!!!

Coming out, only the elite, queens and Drones... for REPRODUCTIVE purposes...

and

They can make Light, makes the whole underground thing a bit easier...

the phenomenon of the termite nest bioluminescence takes place. This is a natural spectacle, which already makes the visit worthwhile even with a little rain… It is a bluish-green phosphorescent light radiation produced by small larvae in the nest that are in search of food and produce a beautiful spectacle.

Thats a glowing termite mound as larvae search for food...

Looks allot like a city to me...

Farming mushrooms, self contained eco friendly systems, army, defense system, 99.9% live life entirely underground, glow/produce own lighting, hardly any greenhouse gas signature from waste but yet...produce hydrogen, social insect, highly defined duties, raise their young

Fascinatingly civilized, better than we do it actually

and, the consumption of fungus's and mushrooms is said to have had it's own role in the development of human intelligence... so why not any species that feeds off of them...

How, if looking at Earth for another competitor or alien life form, does one Not look at Insects or think it possible... and look to Lizards?

The more I find, the more i'm convincing myself honestly...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I have often studied into the possibility that we had moved underground and while possible as I examined other roads certain things became more likely

Your really isolating one or two things here without reading the thread and body of work and drawing this down to thin...

Thin human and Grey thin are 2 different things, particularly in regards to neck

and frankly even saying

"54 species" "that you have heard" goes so in the face of the years of my life I have spent actually talking to people who have been abducted and so deeply into peoples works of fiction, that if you choose to read a few PP of this.. and fall back on, the fiction put out by profit seeking individuals it's your loss...

54 species? I mean, that's with the federation crap, I have at best heard of a few varieties of sizes from the mouths of those who I have talked to...

and seriously and UNLIKE some people, my research started for sci fi... and even if I come to believe my theories and base them as close to the truth as I can I will still Label them Sci fi Until I have direct proof..not make up stories... and wild claims

BUT

I'm on, Gosh, Over a decade, since the first person I interviewed in regards to an abduction, seriously, no joke...

and, it started as a game for purpose of making very x-files type sci fi, close to reality, but I have talked to allot of people now...

and, your debunking Me... based on nothing other than, skinny people? I mean gosh, give me something substantial...to go research and see how to adjust or alter the theory...

I mean please debunk... Please...

It makes my ideas more solid... but (You saw old skinny people and there are 54 types of Greys...You HEARD... LOL)

I mean gosh, I have been going off for a couple of days here... but if your going to debunk... engage me, pick at it so I look for answers in that way we all learn...

But that above...is a decision not to agree, without reading or watching or discussing what i'm posting...

Come on lol,

I'm working on a theory here, not one of the kooks who...come in and claim the Queen is from a line of reptiles and they have star maps from the delta quadrant given Just to Them lol... via telepathy from across the galaxy...

examine it and form an opinion lol, find some science...talk, lol... that's not debunking bro, that's.... not reading it

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

golly, the day of the worst debunking in history, you didn't bother reading beyond glancing at the first few pp's and jumping to here at the end either did you?

Come on LOL, if you want to tear it up, tear it up... but i'm on this for days just in here on this thread and years in Rl...

(I need to write a book and claim I was attacked by a Larvae on one of my caving expeditions :lol
(and they gave me pheromone instructions to teach me how to harness geothermal energy to save the earth because they are the life force of the planet and watch over us :lol
then maybe people will make a religion out of my ideas when I lie rather than pose a theory...

Tell people there is a star fleet coming and you know this because they talk to you in your head... and that, people believe...

actually try and pose a possible scenario, from life here on earth from a species that has the tools... lol, get two paragraphs read and 1 line responses

siiiighhhh

I should have included some fabricated some Sex in this some where

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

There's nothing to debunk.. you're not providing proof.. just a hypothesis.. once your hypothesis has been confirmed.. then others may make or put forward their evidence..

Since you're only making "comparisons", I've included some of mine.

As for skinny.. well.. you tried to give the impression that these beings are unnaturally strong due to their "size". I've only included my observation of others whom are very strong without being bulky....

As for 54 species.. That does not mean their "all" greys.. I'm just saying that with such a diversity on earth.. why not in space? Waving all others claims of other species and the greys being the most prominent is asking others to take you're view at face value.

You can "lolol" all you want.. but just because as you stated you're starting to find key areas to believe in your own research does not mean I or others should be so inclined too...

Oh.. owls have large eyes.. perhaps we misclassified them? Their feathers are giving the wrong impression of their true grith...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I like this post and the ideas brought forward... seems a lot of naysayers towards the bottom so I figured I'd add a bit of positivity to the page!

of course the OP is not offering any sort of proof or evidence or anyway to substantiate his/her theory and "make it real." However, I don't believe he/she had written this post with the intention of doing anything of this variety.

It seems rather plausible in my mind when considering insects and the over all diversity of species across the world. Not to mention the mil/billions of such species living underground for the entirety of their lives.

Also, keep in mind that according to our understanding of evolution, insects have been on earth for millions more years than mammals, let alone primates, let alone humans. is it impossible to believe that millions of years ago a species of insects branched off the same path as their relatives and developed as we did from our primate cousins? No, this is not unreasonable at all friends.

Now when you postulate the idea of an intelligent bug (perhaps less or equally as intelligent as us) and give them a million+ year head-start on humanity's progress in technology and the such, it does become rather plausible to use the insect theory as an explanation for Greys and their highly advanced abilities/techs. Also, their long-term presence on this planet as described and documented in many historic/religous texts. After all, it was hitler, the man who conquered Eastern Europe with such force and cunning, who himself obsessed over the uber-mensch (super man) who lived in the deep caverns of earth and held the secret to technologies that would win the war.

Just a thought!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not to say that I believe or disbelieve in the Greys, but just to play devil's advocate....

I really don't see how you can come to the conclusion that Greys are insects using comparative anatomy - especially with the claim that they evolved on the Earth. Indeed, they certainly would resemble more reptilian origins over insect origins simply due to some very obvious physical traits. Four appendages rather than six. A two part body structure rather than three. The jaw structure in completely different. Greys apparently have a spinal column, insects don't. The presence of nasal passages indicates lungs, whereas insects breath though their skin. Etc, etc. These are also all physical traits that mammals and reptiles share in common, or are at least fairly similar. Indeed, the only resemblance that the popular Grey Alien image has at all to insects that I see is the large eyes - however, unlike insects, the alien eyes seem enclosed into the skull via eye sockets and are forward oriented - a diagnostic trait to primates. The actual size of the eyes are not unheard of in primates either. For example, take the case of the Tarsier.

The Tarsier's eyes are so large, in fact, that the muscles which normally control eye movement are adapted to keeping them firmly in their socket and restricts their movement. To overcome this disadvantage, the Tarsier has developed a neck which can rotate at least 180 degrees - further than almost all other primates - similar to that of an owl.

The claim of genetic modification or cross breeding is a pretty large stretch, especially considering just how far back in the evolutionary tree that mammals and insects share a common ancestor. It's one of the earliest splits in the animal kingdom - before the Cambrian explosion. I simply don't see how this would even close to possible. DNA doesn't work like that. Indeed, it would be far more believable to claim that Greys are related to Tarsiers - or a future descendant of theirs which found a way to travel back in time. Using strictly comparative anatomy, from what we can see on the outside, Greys are far more closely related to Primates - specifically hominids, and Hominina in particular.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
this so interesting that if it were the only thread on ATS that would be okay with me

you have really supplied us with a very cohesive theory here that pretty much fills up the whole puzzle

I always think that the answers are there if the right questions are asked an I have been on the there are no aliens thread for a long time myself

The reptile theories didn't work for me, but the insect thing does

I am very struck by the insectification of humanity aspect as it explains why I often think to myself why so much of the Middle East makes me think of termites, and why so much of what passes for society over there is so insect like

If they were ground zero for this takeover it makes sense that they would be further along in their transformation

I've also always been most struck by how robotic and emotionless greys are

I have been struck also by accounts of the Mothman and how that creature is so repellent to those who have witnessed it,did you know that something fitting that description appears every 100 or so years somewhere ? It reminds me of the life cycle of certain insects like 7 year locusts, possibly a drone? such as when beehives relocate?

superb info you've given here , we need and Orkin man and soon!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Even if they resemble insects I don't think that's plausible because one thing you'll noticeable all those insect heads is that they lack nostrils. They lack nostrils because they have no lungs. They absorb oxygen through their skin and that ultimately limits the maximum size of an insect. Given the amount of oxygen the human brain requires, it's unlikely that a brain of any significant size could evolve and be supported by an insect, let alone one capable of developing interstellar transportation capabilities.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nookster

well you bring up something that I myself have always wondered about ,but we don't know if they are nostrils or just have an appearance and location on the face so we ASSUME they are nostrils

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nookster

This is another good point. In humans, our brain consumes roughly 1/5th to 1/4th of all the calories and oxygen we intake. It would be interesting to hear an explanation as to how a creature with a much larger brain capacity would have the biological capacity to sustain such an organ - especially considering that larger brains and intelligence are likely an evolutionary dead end. Of all of our closest hominid relatives - we are the only ones with substantial intelligence to have survived.

Humans currently are at a state of technology where it's unlikely that natural pressures would cause our extinction - and it is instead our technology itself which poses the greatest danger. At this state, however, if we wish to increase our intelligence we no longer have to wait for evolution to give us (or potentially take from us) larger brains, or rely on genetic engineering to provide us such intelligence. We will merge directly with our technology, following a path we have already long been on, but as of until just recently did not include augmentation by computerization.

It seems unlikely to me that "Greys" would have evolved such large brains - especially with such a small body frame incapable of housing larger lungs or circulatory system. Nor would they have augmented themselves genetically in such a way when a much simpler solution would be to augment themselves technologically and save the genetic augmentation for greater compatibility with their technological implants.

It's a common misconception that evolution is moving on a more or less linear path to a "perfect" or continually improving form. The humanoid form is not optimal, as modern medicine makes abundantly clear. Why would aliens, even if they evolved on Earth, develop a common humanoid form if we did not share a recent common ancestor? There are no humanoid birds, nor reptiles, nor mollusks, nor fish. I suppose a similar environment and planetary history may direct evolution in a similar fashion - but the element of randomness which is acted upon by selection is an X factor in this process. We won't really know how likely or unlikely it is until we find another life harboring planet.

So to me, the easiest explanation of Greys is that they are a figment of our collective imagination. Assuming they are real, they are most likely a future development come back to the past or (extremely unlikely) a lost hominid tribe which may have sought refuge underground (or underwater) - much like the Morlocks in H.G. Well's fiction. Although speculative to the highest degree, both possibilities represent far more plausible scenarios than insectoid alien species.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

I've thought of the future past paradigm ,but the bug thing is looking like it covers more bases

you see you are thinking brain ,like the watery squishy one we have,insects think with each others brains ,the brain is distributed throughout the colony, also there are different models for brains

Atlantic cod have a hard bony thing for a brain ,if you remove one you can use it for a paper weight, seriously it's like a little rock.

an insect thinks with it's whole body,take away the head and they still can walk around

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join