It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens, Insects and Disinformation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
One thing I do need to point out is that the helix or double helix is actually a common structure. There is also research showing plasma self-organization like a pseudo-life matching remarkably to helical structure.

If this could be connected to how life rises out of this universal soup it would point to a common denominator. This would not only mean that life is a common occurrence but there would be similarities in life forms universally.

The insect theory presented here is something I am looking closely from a behavioral perspective, which matches many aspects of what abductees explain in their experiences. I also see that chemical analysis may point to something terrestrial in nature, and agree with the premise of ruling this out before extending views outward.

This does not negate the possibility of an extra-terrestrial race or even one that may be visiting our planet. However behavioral patterns is something that points to how a species evolved and what types of pressures may have been placed upon it's evolution cycle. This I venture would be different between terrestrial and extra-terrestrial species. I do not exclude similarities or coincidence as likely. However what I find in your hypothesis is alien behavior, which shows similar terrestrial behavior across a wide spectrum making it hard to discount.

At minimum it is an intriguing possibility, which deserves some investigation.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus this is Legion, this is our underworld and how, a thousands of humans that vanish can help feed a population of them.

They don't need to. And I think the amount of persons vanishing isn't enough to sustain their diet. They must be creating their own food underground, and abducting humans for inspection, like quality control.

I agree with your thoughts that UFO's didn't come from outerspace, also from the same hypothesis from all the articles I've read that many have been seen coming in and out of caves or even crewed by humans.

But my theory is that humans are ultimately behind all these and might be only using 'clowns' so people won't suspect that possibly their own government is behind all this.

There's also a verse in the Bible citing efficiency of the ant structure, in how they have a common goal and don't need someone to tell them what to do. You could almost say that the Bible is actually advising us humans to study and copy the ant structure to achieve similar effect. It could've come from that and ancient people could've taken that advise to extreme, just a thought.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Getting into the religious aspect of things is interesting, you mention the scorpion men hybrids in which reference to a scorpion is common and not very far removed from this theory... but there is plenty more in religion in reference to insects.

Our argument that Satan is probably the author of some of the pests that mar man's present habitation is based upon a thought suggested by Pastor Russell in THE WATCH TOWER for July 15, 1897...

Woodworth then quoted the following from the article by Russell:

We have every reason to believe that the fallen spirits have learned considerable during the past four thousand years and that they have much wider range of power today. We are inclined to believe that the grasshopper plagues and the multitudinous farmer-pests and the spores and animal life in recent times, may be manifestations of the same power for evil.

Ant
Hebrew: "nemalah," from a word meaning to creep, cut off, destroy.

Proverbs 30:25
24 There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise:

25 The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;

27 The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands;

28 The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces.

Psalms 118
12 They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.

Hebrew: 'arob, the name given to the insects sent as a plague on the land of Egypt (Ex. 8:21-31; Ps. 78:45; 105:31)

Fly
Hebrew: zebub, (Eccl. 10:1; Isa. 7:18)

This fly was so grievous a pest that the Phoenicians invoked against it the aid of their god Baal-zebub (q.v.). The prophet Isaiah (7:18) alludes to some poisonous fly which was believed to be found on the confines of Egypt

Lice
Hebrew: kinnim

the creatures employed in the third plague sent upon Egypt (Ex. 8:16-18)

They were miraculously produced from the dust of the land. "The entomologists Kirby and Spence place these minute but disgusting insects in the very front rank of those which inflict injury upon man. A terrible list of examples they have collected of the ravages of this and closely allied parasitic pests." The plague of lice is referred to in Ps. 105:31.

There are ten Hebrew words used in Scripture to signify locust. In the New Testament locusts are mentioned as forming part of the food of John the Baptist (Matt. 3:4; Mark 1:6). By the Mosaic law they were reckoned "clean," so that he could lawfully eat them. The name also occurs in Rev. 9:3, 7, in allusion to this Oriental devastating insect.

their flight obscures the sun and casts a thick shadow on the earth (Ex. 10:15; Judg. 6:5; 7:12; Jer. 46:23; Joel 2:10). It seems indeed as if a great aerial mountain, many miles in breadth, were advancing with a slow, unresting progress. Woe to the countries beneath them if the wind fall and let them alight! They descend unnumbered as flakes of snow and hide the ground. It may be 'like the garden of Eden before them, but behind them is a desolate wilderness. At their approach the people are in anguish; all faces lose their color' (Joel 2:6). No walls can stop them; no ditches arrest them; fires kindled in their path are forthwith extinguished by the myriads of their dead, and the countless armies march on (Joel 2:8, 9). If a door or a window be open, they enter and destroy everything of wood in the house. Every terrace, court, and inner chamber is filled with them in a moment. Such an awful visitation swept over Egypt (Ex. 10:1-19), consuming before it every green thing, and stripping the trees, till the land was bared of all signs of vegetation. A strong northwest wind from the Mediterranean swept the locusts into the Red Sea.", Geikie's Hours, etc., ii., 149.

“All winged insects that go on all fours are detestable to you. Yet among the winged insects that go on all fours you may eat those that have jointed legs above their feet, with which to hop on the ground. Of them you may eat: the locust of any kind, the bald locust of any kind, the cricket of any kind, and the grasshopper of any kind. But all other winged insects that have four feet are detestable to you.

How many plagues mentioned in the book of Exodus in the Bible were cause by insects? Three: lice, flies, and locusts

Insects vs Reptiles by Comparison in scripture

Insects. Entire Bible.
Locust, 45
Worm, 12
Scorpion, 11
Flies, 10
Moth, 10
Gnat, 7
Grasshopper, 5

Snake/viper, 3

100 References to Insects in the Bible vs 3 References to serpents, is it perhaps in regards to reptilian theory, that so few people study scripture beyond face value, that a One singular Reference in the Garden of Eden remembered from childhood is used to support some absurd case of a reptilian menace, while in reality the Insect even and of itself alone Intelligent or not is responsible for the plagues of man?

I also mentioned Termite evolution a prime suspect and noted many aspects of the termite that made them special including the ability to produce light... I see here they use Luciferase to do this trick when hunting!!

Several lines of investigation have suggested an interplay between bioluminescence (BL) and oxyradical metabolism, mainly in bacteria and beetles. Although not yet confirmed, luminescent beetles seem to be challenged daily by oxidative conditions imposed by higher oxygen absorption necessary to enhance light emission for courtship (adult lampyrids and elaterids) and prey attraction (e.g. Pyrearinus termitilluminans larvae). This work reports the activities of luciferase, superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase and dehydroascorbate reductase (DHAR) and total glutathione content at different times of the day in the bright prothorax and dim abdomen of larval Pyrearinus termitilluminans (Coleoptera: Elateridae), investigating a possible adjuvant role for luciferase in oxygen detoxification. Luciferase activity in the prothorax was shown to peak at 7 p.m., which is the time when P. termitilluminans larvae light up for prey attraction

Interesting to me

LUCIFERASE

Do not the Grey's paralyze us with a light? Is Lucifer not the Light Bringer

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I wouldn't suggest that ALL another species food would be Human, any more than I would choose to Eat Only Smoked Salmon or Chocolate, things I love.

I would say as a delicacy, particularly parts of us, maybe even our brains... that are so unique that especially if most of the Hive is small and insectoid a single human would provide much food

A roach can live months on the glue of a single postage stamp,

So a whole human would be, quite a nice treat

I would compare feeding on Humans to Man's use of Marijuana, something enjoyed not needed and its's percentage of "crops" would be roughly similar to the same percentage of that psychedelic plant when compared to all our other crops and livestock... less than 1%

a Treat

Termites live entirely self sustained, under ground feeding on Farmed fungi, Farm...100% of their food

so this can be done... underground, if humans are prey, we are a delicacy

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EldersCouncil

I have nothing against those hypothesis

Something I have wondered, if Insects had arose intelligence 300 Million years ago and IF there are Alien species, perhaps this has happened many times that... life is cultivated on the surface by them, then driven off... ejected to space, to colonize other worlds...

an odd thought that I had, but perhaps if the Earth were the location of life, these beings are from here and have been raising Intelligent species and sending them to the cosmos for millions of years then starting over with new species...

In this interpretation of the Insect theory of Grey's our watcher friends underground... would account for the many worlds of life similar to man but of different species some claim exist in the Galaxy

How long would it take, Insects to... clean up our mess and leave no trace of us behind, after we had left?

weeks? Months?

No longer, they can eat through most anything in vast numbers... a huge multiplying of them, chewing, dissolving and then simply daying off themselves re fertilizing the soil as they decompose...

30 days? Until there was no trace that man had ever been here before

It would make sense when some talk of the rapture

Some are taken to... a New world leaving behind the Earth forever and the rest are simply, Left to a biblical plague... perhaps the Nukes fire...every time

The abductees already long since have been taken from us, the radiation engulfs the Earth leading to a massive rise in insects who finish the job of removing any record of the most recent intelligent species...

In a few Million years a new creature is chosen to inherit the surface, for a short time

[edit on 20-11-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Phil as you and the poster above you on the previous page... describes what really sounds like breaking into the chamber of an advanced social Insect

He is told after stories about Aliens, but aside from info fed like others from the govt about what it is he found, what does he KNOW

He entered a chamber and Just like a termite Mound there is a Gaurd standing posted that attacks him...

More interesting the sentry, touches a spot on his chest... and fires the weapon, Phil "decides" it's a weapon but the creature fires from It's Chest Just like an Insect spraying a chemical attack of some kind

More interesting, it exists like a termite in total darkness

and

The smell he describes, termites are Cockroaches that became social Insects and he describes the chamber as having an awful smell, many of those abducted also claim that same smell

cockroaches also have a very unpleasant characteristic odor. The odor is so prevalent that a pest control operator can often smell an infestation

Interesting is all I can say

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
All this exactly why I mentioned in another thread, that we must create a bold plan of acquiring advanced technology to be used for evacuate a portion of the human race, but as much as possible, everyone to a temporary/permanent habitable planet/planetoid beyond the solar system.

Then using the same technology to obliterate Earth's crust by artificially induced earthquakes or to cause large comet/s or asteroid/s to crash to Earth, annihilating all forms of life in it on the surface and underneath, effectively destroying its atmosphere, oceans systems as well or just anything to support life.

We want to save the human race and to put a stop to this parasitic menace.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by ahnggk]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Sad fact is, you literally could destroy the planet and given the adaptability of insects, some would be likely to survive and blown to other planets in rock, hatch and start all over again...

I would guess, this has already happened anyway...

Will not be surprised at all to find, bugs on mars under the ground.

getting control of them, isolating the locations of intelligence or method of intelligence if it's collective and destroying it by hand to know the job is done is probably our only recourse

Like the virus injection to the ships computer in independence day only.... genetic

Bacterial armed or Virus with appropriate DNA sequence to wipe them out

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
All this exactly why I mentioned in another thread, that we must create a bold plan of acquiring advanced technology to be used for evacuate a portion of the human race, but as much as possible, everyone to a temporary/permanent habitable planet/planetoid beyond the solar system.

Then using the same technology to obliterate Earth's crust by artificially induced earthquakes or to cause large comet/s or asteroid/s to crash to Earth, annihilating all forms of life in it on the surface and underneath, effectively destroying its atmosphere, oceans systems as well or just anything to support life.

We want to save the human race and to put a stop to this parasitic menace.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by ahnggk]

Considering humanity is growing based on it's surroundings and is where it is to day due to our surroundings.. why would anyone destroy that which not only sustained us but also helped us by allowing us to learn about our surroundings? In short.. we did not create our surroundings.. sure we can manipulate it.. Our surroundings created us both physically and mentally.

That's a very destructive streak you got there friend.. to bad..

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Funny, the vids I posted from the Helstrom Chronicals states directly that

That It will inevitably no matter how it comes down, come down to 2 species given the nature of nature MAN and INSECT

Man successful because he can change his surroundings Infinitely

Insect Successful because he can Adapt to his surroundings Infinitely

and that Man is loosing the war because our attempts to destroy Insects succeed in poisoning us to death and the Insects Adapt to any changes or attempts we make and use our own destructive nature against us

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Had to add this for future readers, someone just posted a thread on it.

worm in womans brain

Freaky, probably from eating under cooked pork...

Worms that eat your brain...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am reminded of a experience from my childhood ,my Grandparents had a huge ranch in Eastern Oregon and on this ranch about 400 yards from the main house there was an anthill

It must have been there since prehistory,it was about four feet high about 12 feet in diameter and was made entirely out of neatly trimmed same size pieces of grass. The ants that lived there were red and they were about 3/8 ths of an inch long

I used to stand there and stare at that thing for hours ,just watching all these ants swarm all over it in the millions,you had to stay about 15 feet away from it or the ants would attack you ,but outside the kill zone they left you alone

They must have have lived there for centuries or more they had been there since our family owned the place and that was in the mid 1800s,none of us ever bothered them ,no one waged war on them and they didn't wage war on us

I know from having insect pest and pets that somehow bugs can read your thoughts ,because if you like them and care for them they are not aggressive towards you if you have thoughts about harming them they react violently of fearfully depending on species

I f there are these bug societies we have to make a treaty with them somehow or we're screwed

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
They discovered a few years back that smaller Argentine ants and their varieties actually form what amounts to ONE giant colony

Such dietary flexibility allows Argentine ants to adapt readily to changing conditions. Other traits allow them to build enormously large, collaborative colonies. In California, scientists say Argentine ants have established at least five “supercolonies” – millions of smaller nests linked to one another. The largest of these supercolonies stretches 600 miles, along the coast from Mexico into Northern California.

and

Researchers have documented the largest ant supercolony yet, a network of Argentine ant nests stretching at least 6,000 kilometers across Europe.

It's "the largest cooperative unit ever recorded," says Laurent Keller of the University of Lausanne in Switzerland. He and his colleagues describe the supercolony and a smaller, separate supercolony of the ants in Spain in an upcoming Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
some one should just call an exterminater...this theory makes no sense but is a good storyline for a movie

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
THEORY SUPPORTING ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE:
I often remember my dreams after i wake up or midday and about a year ago, midday i remembered what i first thought was a lucid dream(which i have often) and then realized it realllllly did not feel like a dream but an actual experience.

I woke up in the middle of the night, walked to the backdoor of my house, stepped outside i remember feeling the cold floor and air and i sat down on a back patio chair.
Then a large black cloud approached from the sky, i welcomed it and it condensed to about the size of a medicine ball(becoming much darker) and moved toward me it.
Then it expanded to envelope me and we flew off. I don't remember anything after this until i woke up that morning with what i found to be strange insect bite marks atop the vein lines on my hands(i remember this distinctly)
Midday i remember this experience and related the disturbing bite marks to the exciting abduction event.

Heres the weird part:
After reading all this I am VERY inclined to see the black cloud as a large insect swarm(you mentioned the ant and other insects incredible strength)
A massive swarm of insects could potentially carry off a human...easily.
Also
As if it were some scifi fantasy i half expected the bite marks on my hands/veins to be needle marks from some 'experiment' given that the experience was clearly related to abduction but that did not ring true. But the bite marks were surprisingly more disturbing to me than the abduction which i experienced directly with my senses.

I had one other similar event years prior to this...
Walked to the back door don't remember what happened and woke up with needle/bite marks on the veins of my hand the next day. I woke up with the feeling that I had JUST been placed back on my couch where i was CERTAIN i DID NOT fall asleep.
The bite marks, and they are bites, in a row, that are scabbed up by the morning, are always the most disturbing element.
I think your idea of the injection of a chemical from an insect that causes loss of control of consciousness to allow the abduction of the person is a very valid theory and intelligent for sure.
If the Greys(also insects) left an insect with this chemical bite in my sleeping area, along with a pheromone to keep that insect hungry and in that region.
The insect bites you and opens a pathway to mind/body control, Spirit is kicked out of the body as the abducting species takes over whatever happens happens and you wake up to sleep paralysis and the tingling sensation of your spirit reentering your body(im familiar with this experience as well) as you regain control.

I think you are onto something here my friend, this has definitely opened my eyes.
Starred Flagged Favorited etc

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jmoney

The main theory being explained (because it needs allot of explanation for people to understand it is plausible) is the existence of actual Greys

The other theory in regards to Insects

Is that

The phenomena is totally psychological

That sleep Paralysis is caused by an Allergic reaction to Insects

So don't believe that larger picture, some don't believe in Aliens at all

But

As Roaches do cause Asthma attacks

Entertain that they cause the phenomena of Sleep paralysis via allergic reaction and look at the frequency of abduction reports, yet also the inability to explain them with proof and the global nature of them.

Either way, Insects are the culprit

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by s0ndernet

Most abduction victims report odd scratches, or pock marks or tiny holes of some sort, as if, something had broken their skin during the night or previously or during the experience

Marks too small or odd to be explained by instrumentation, the randomness of location, no "spot" in particular as if

Something had crawled up on them and chewed or bit away at them

scratches are very common too, small ones like something walking in a line slicing

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by s0ndernet

Most abduction victims report odd scratches, or pock marks or tiny holes of some sort, as if, something had broken their skin during the night or previously or during the experience

Marks too small or odd to be explained by instrumentation, the randomness of location, no "spot" in particular as if

Something had crawled up on them and chewed or bit away at them

scratches are very common too, small ones like something walking in a line slicing

Shocking. I am startled to say the least.
The scratches are most prevalent but i assumed they were unrelated because of the randomness of their locations and they do appear just as if something walked a line and scored the skin as it went stopping off at each follicle to cut deeper. They take forever to heal and remain a deep red color for some time.
I need to look into this for sure. Thank you for the information.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
well here's the thing, in revelation 9 it says the leader of the insect-human-animal hybrid army is Apollyon (Apollo as the Destroyer). i did some etymological tracing and discovered what i believe to be evidence that Apollo was the sumerian Enki (biblical serpent in the Garden).

[edit on 22-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
addedum to above post:

it is interesting to note that the biblical prophetical texts describe G_d's response to the events that are unfolding. He calls the birds together to feast on the flesh of kings. that could be a very revealing point there. also that birds are the natural predators of bugs... interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join