It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
can't believe I completely missed those opposites at the beggining and ends of the numbers, good link to the Postal Service and works especially well because the postal service is getting pummeled.

Here are the new numbers 8,017.59, +39.51, (0.50%)
Couple of things, as usual lately the markets increase amongst terrible data, with the banks rising 5-10% daily like clockwork.

The data for unemployment is out and that's the big news. 663000 jobs sounds REALLY familiar. Remarkably close to the reports for the past 6 months or so. And what happened to 742,000 reported yesterday??? ManIPulated market perhaps?

In any case we're up to 8.5% unemployment, a little less than I expected, but undoubtably the data is lower than actual. Seasonally adjusted I guess. It reminds me of December being reported at 524,000 and then 3 months later was raised to 681,000.

13 million unemployed now, unlucky 13. highest since 1983, see the 13? And the 98 is seen in 8,017.59 on the outside. It's also been the best 4 week rally since 1933. 13 again with 93 in the middle this time, just scroll down a little to see where 9 and 3 play in the equation. The difference of the two dates is one digit an 8 from 1983 changes to 3 in 1933. I guess that's what the S&P pointed too with 834.38 yesterday.

One more thing about the numbers is the 3 number string seen backwards and forwards in 8,017.(59 +39.5)1
593 seems important, funny because PolaroId was PrIvately auctioned to PartrIarch partners for that amount. 59.3 million
www.startribune.com...
W3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUJ

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Salty, your latest post is not showing. I'm going to hit the Post Reply button to activate it . . .

Alright, it's on now.

Pi was very fast to respond to the USA breaking apart. In "Visual Pi" language the breaking looks like this:

USA - together
U S A - apart

So the code for USA breaking up is

U+S+A = 21+19+1 = 41

You can see it in my last post. But his code 41 can also mean expansion, or "going out," coz under the 41th prez, the US armed forces were involved in the largest military operation since the Vietnam War.

So if U+S+A(apart) equals 41, then USA(together) must equal the opposite to 41, which is 14. So when things are normal the acronym USA is written in the "together" form, and USA therefore equals 14: USA=14. But Pi doesn't want USA=14, he wants USA apart and dead. That means PI will go out and kill 14 to send the message of intent:

Police say they do not have a motive for a mass shooting in the city of Binghamton, north-west of New York City, which has left 14 people dead including the gunman.

www.abc.net.au...

Check the town/state equation N = N:

BINGHAMTO(N = N)EW YORK

Pi put his signature on the shooting, coz N is the 14th letter of the alphabet, and most importantly, pi = 3.14.

The date of the headline-making shooting is related to the number of victims through prime numbers:

the 14th prime is 43 ----> 4/3 -----> April 3

Hey, Salty, I think I provoked Pi yesterday by making fun of him with the U+S+A = 21+19+1 = 41 ----> 4/1 -----> April the Fool's Day.

Pi thought I call him a fool. He doesn't like it and it turns him into a homicidal maniac.

Salty, check on the 4/3 Dow and/or S&P to see if that number 14 is there somewhere attached to some opposites.

[edit on 4/4/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Binghampton update

Salty, you better check this out: The N = N equation that ties together the geographical names

BINGHAMPTO(N = N)EW YORK

has other purpose. Pi shot N people, and N is the 14th letter in the alphabet. But what else 14 and shooting tells you?

That's right, WWI started in 1914.

Now WWI and WWII lasted 4 years and 6 years respectively. But we are a couple of days from 4/6 -- April 6. Does this ring the bell?

Some folks got gunned down in Binghampton, but not all of them. Take a look who went down (lower-case) . . .

BInGhampton.

The word BIG has formed. It means that the modified name has to be linked through N = N with some other geographical name given to a region "bigger" than the state of New York, and I guess it goes like this:

BINHAMPTO(N = N)ORTH KOREA

There is a chance that Pi will wait until 4/6 and then orders the North Koreans to launch the controversial missile. The missile will explode after a few minutes in flight due to a malfunction. But the N. Koreans would think that their missile got shot down and invade South Korea as an act of retaliation. Since North and South are opposites, and Pi likes opposites due to his name . . . Are you getting the pic?

Obviously, the date 4/6 refers to the 4 and 6 years of WWI and WWII. But there is more:

4/6 = the 96th day of the year.

Since 9 is the upside down opposite to 6, that day is the most suitable for putting the other opposites -- North(up) and South(down) Koreans -- into the state of war. Pi got that pretty much figured, but I can't see any related numbers in the market figures. I think it's just a hypothetical scenario, unless something related showed up on the 69th day of this year, which was March 10.

Salty, if you got time to spare, can you look up those March 10 market figures? I did find a big reference to April 6, but it's outside the market data. I show it to you tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
oh ya sry about the no activation post, forgot about the hidden posts.

You'll like this Stander. 9/11/2001= 9+11+21=41
Need more evidence than that?

Well N. Korea launched it, Japan's pissed. We'll just have to wait and see how that unfolds.

And update on that 593 string I posted on earlier, more market news for that string is IBM buying Sun Micro at $9.50 a share. Apparantly friday numbers persist through the weekend.

And March 10 showed just what you said it would. Here's the final number:
6926.49 which clearly shows the 69 not once but twice. At the beginning, or just look at the outside numbers, either way it's a nice mark on the 69th day. I'll try to find more on the actual events for that day.

Another 69 incident happened yesterday,hisz.rsoe.hu...
Airplane incident, not a crash, just an emergency landing. Russian boeing 737 with 69 people aboard. Close call, may be what N.Korea just did, close call.

So we also have 2 small aircraft fallings:Texas
hisz.rsoe.hu...
Alabama
hisz.rsoe.hu...
Both similar situations, single pilots on small planes crashing in the US, no deaths. So what connects em? Well one was flown to Birmingham hospital, the other was taken to Houston (and crashed in Angleton).
Combine BirmINGHAM with HousTON (or AngleTON) and abracadabra you have BINGHAMTON.
So whether you use Houston or Angleton depends on whether HOUS or ANGLE apply. Maybe the pilot has a gaurdian Angel which spared his life and now he goes to a hospital to be saved by hmm "Dr. House"

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here's the post on the 3/10 market
--------------------------------------
you wanna see a clearly manipulated market?
6,926.49, ending dow price. 69 shown twice
719.60, S&P end price. 96 again (or 196).
+43.07, S&P Gain. Compare with ending price and you have 96, 7 and 0 in both, and the remaining numbers, 3.14
+89.64, Nasdaq gain. 96 again.
(7.07%), Nasdaq % gain. 7 and 0
Now what do the 7's and 0's mean?

Need more??
6,469.95, Dow 52 week low.
6,916.22, Dow high given by google finance.
639.68M, the volume.
666.79, S&P 52 week low
1,293.67, Nasdaq opening price

Amazing isn't it.

News story of the day:
www.nydailynews.com...
Shows he killed 9 people.
www.cnn.com...
Updated to include a 10th victim (marking 3/10?), and including himself the total makes 11
9/11
Happened in Alabama. AL=1,12 simple math

Edited to include the coincidence that he burned the house down, a reference to the Santa Massacre where the death toll changed from 6 to 9. Another reference was given in the dow numbers:
take both 69's out and your left with 24, the day the santa massacre occurred.
And now United Tech is cutting 18000 a reference to the 8.1% unemployment.
-----------------------
Ya PI was at work that day, now that I remember

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

Aha, aha. So the 69-96 configuration did show up, but there was only a "minor" news attached to it. You know, Pi does headlines.

Now I understand what Pi did: The dates 4/6 or 6/4 that's coming up have numbers in it that relate to the years both WWs lasted. On April 6 and June 4, Pi initiates an action that relate either to WWI or WWII or maybe both. This year, on April 6, Pi picked WWII history through the devil 666 code. Obviously WWII relates apparently to the devil, coz the war lasted 6 years -- it was a part of the devil. That means if you split 666 like this

6/66

the first 6 refers to WWII. But what does 66 stand for then?

If the first 6 refers to years, then 66 should refer to years as well. Now guess who got executed 66 years ago?

en.wikipedia.org...

That's right. Hitler's pal Mussolini -- the Italian dictator.

That's what I think is the solution to the April 6 puzzle, but I'm not sure . . .

Apr 6, 2009

Powerful quake hits Italy
An earthquake knocks down entire blocks of buildings as residents slept inside

news.yahoo.com...

Alrightalright. We got it. Stop shaking . . .

Q(April6): PI_____?

A(April6): PItaly.

See. Pi always makes sure that the solution to his special puzzles would make the headline.

There is a pretty good chance that today's market data will include reference to Benito Mussolini. He died on 7/25/1943.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
wow I saw that earthquake a couple hours it hit and the reports said 2 dead or up to a dozen dead. And now it's up to 130-150 dead with 1500 injured and 50000 homeless. Goes to show how quickly a bad situation gets a whole lot worse. Good link to Mussolini though to find the Italian connection. 66 years ago, creepy. 77 years ago we had the last great depression.

I can't find anything with the numbers yet, I'll have to post later.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red
I can't find anything with the numbers yet, I'll have to post later.

Don't even bother -- there is nothing in there. Pi failed a commensurate response. That means, if the earthquake in Italy was a headline event, the Dow reference to it should be easily detectable -- unless Pi buried the whole thing in the pile of rubble. I'm not digging, though. This is how would I imagine the Monday Dow look like: Mussolini died on 4/28/1945, not on that day that I posted by a mistake by looking at the years under his pic in Wiki. Since 19 + 45 = 64 and the earthquake hit Italy on 6/4, or 6 April (the European day/month format), this time alignment should be highly visible in the Dow figures. But it's not there. Instead, there is the time 66 years given in months (66 years x 12 months = 792 months) being split as 79-2. Both numbers 79 and 2 sit as the first two and the last one digit in the Dow's figures:

(79)75.85, -41.74, -0.5(2)%

I don't know what that means, except that Mussolini died 64 years ago and not 66 years ago, as I derived from the wrong date. So Mussolini died 64 years ago and there is an earthquake in Italy on 6.4, or 6 April. No word from the numerologists yet . . .

Pi failed to align the magnitude of the earthquake with the date of occurrence: the US Geological Survey measured the shaker at 6.3, but it took place on 6.4, or 6 April not on 6 March. Pi missed by 0.1, which is strange -- unless he meant that L'Aquila is 63 miles from Rome. Since MORE is anagram of ROME, he's not finished shaking. In that case, Pi encoded the data of the next earthquake in the Dow. You can see the magnitude of the next rumbler here

797(5.8)5

but I don't know how to convert the rest into latitude and longitude for sure. Pi coordinates magniTUDE with latiTUDE and longiTUDE judging from the past earthqukes that he did wasting juice necessary to deflect asteroids from the earth. Pi is an irresponsible alien platform and must be replaced ASAP. That's what I know for sure.

[edit on 4/7/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
and overnight there was a 6.9 in the Kuril islands. Combine that with the italy quakes, the volcano eruptions (alaska, tonga, and chile), tropical storms, and the breaking off of the Wilkins ice shelf, seems to me the Earth is getting excited!

KurIL----wILKins? KurIL ISLaNds-----wILKINS. Alaska also has similar letters.

And check it out, apple is giving itune tracks for 69 cents.
www.theregister.co.uk...

Here's the numbers:7,789.56 -186.29 (-2.34%)
some reports say italy casualities are 228-235 so 234 seems pretty reasonable and found in the percentage drop.

69 is patterned there as well, ___9._6 and __6._9, notice how the 6's and 9's are in the same place, the last and 3rd to last digits. btw in the nasdaq you'll see 616.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If the earth is getting crazy, then there is no Pi, and we wouldn't know what is ahead. But with Pi, we can get a chance to take a peak to the future.

Would Pi shake again as he promised?

Originally posted by stander
Pi failed to align the magnitude of the earthquake with the date of occurrence: the US Geological Survey measured the shaker at 6.3, but it took place on 6.4, or 6 April not on 6 March. Pi missed by 0.1, which is strange -- unless he meant that L'Aquila is 63 miles from Rome. Since MORE is anagram of ROME, he's not finished shaking. In that case, Pi encoded the data of the next earthquake in the Dow. You can see the magnitude of the next rumbler here

797(5.8)5

Big aftershock hits battered Italy

english.aljazeera.net...

He surely did, but didn't get the magnitude right. The Dow said that today aftershock would have 5.8 magnitude, but it was 5.6 on the Richter scale.

To make up for this shortcoming, Pi was excellent with the timing by converting hours/minutes into month/days.

The aftershock, which struck at 7:47 p.m. local time, was felt as far away as Rome, which is 110 kilometres to the southeast.

www.ctv.ca...

The strong aftershock that Pi was talking about yesterday rattled at 7:47 p.m. If Pi did it, there would be an opposite, which is 7:47 a.m. In terms of minutes, 7:47 a.m. is the 467th minute of the day. Does 467 ring the bell?

It's the date of the two biggest shakers of the Italian earthuake:

467 ---> 4, 6 & 7 ---> April 6 and 7

So he's pretty much done there . . .

Pi did hit the Kuril Islands with 6.9 shaker. You know how particular he is with 6 turned upside down to make the opposite 9. This turn in opposite direction tells you to swap the name of the location: from Kuril Islands to Islands Kuril. Pi made the swap to ask the question if you caught 9/11.

That's easy to catch like a snail running away. The initials of the opposite "Island Kuril" are I.K. Since I = 9 and K = 11 in the alphabet

I K = 9 11.

No, there is no terrorist attack announced. He likes the "911 catching." But if you would like to see White House in flames, just post your request. Pi can read.

The April 7 Dow numbers that you posted tell you to switch back from 7:47 a.m. back to 7:47 p.m when Pi released the gamma field to create the aftershock. Look at the digits that envelope the whole string and the middle (points lost) number:

(7),789.56 -(1)86.2(9) -2.3(4)%

Pick the ( ) digits as 1,9,4 and 7. This order translates into 19:47 hours, which is 7:47 p.m., the time when Pi shook once again as he promised.

He chose this particular time, coz in 1947 he crashed near Roswell, New Mexico. He went to a farm house to fix himself up, but the the farmer and his shotgun made it worse. He wouldn't forget that and that's why there is so much shooting in the headlines. It's not difficult to insert uncontrollable rage into the head of speaking mammals like us. Pi can be very vindictive.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
nicely done, i know there was a lot of work that went into that! I think you got everything though.

Here's a number you'll love:825.16 +9.61 (1.18%)
___.16 9.61 ___
how nice to put it right there in the very middle of it all. 3 spaces on each side.
the other numbers are 825 and 118 and since they are the outsiders I think it's more logical to do this: 825_____118 becomes
825-118=707
707 is pretty common if you can remember, unfortunately I can't find the posts on it if we did comment on it. There's a lot about 717, 727, 747

707 and 7=G so G0G or GOG. Army of Gog? That's just one look. It could be G-G and if so one can look at G20, German Gov. buying hypo r.e., or just barely in the news is GeorGia (country) planning mass riots against the new president.

What kinda day would it be w/o a couple plane crashes. One from Indonesia and one from Wisconsin
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
obviously there's wisconsIN===INdonesia (and INDIA had a deadly earthquake)
The Wisconsin one was in Marshfield and the Indonesian was on PIke Mountain.
MARshfield===pike mounTAIN, MARTIAN?
notice the connection of FIELD and MOUNT, PI in Pike, PIKE and RAM interesting because a pike is used to ram cavalry.
and SH the unused letters in marshfield combined with PI=SHIP
hisz.rsoe.hu...
This ship was called Greenlines.
Green movement (environment) is gaining some ground.
Green=Field, I could go on all day there's too much to go off of

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Here's a number you'll love:825.16 +9.61 (1.18%)
___.16 9.61 ___
how nice to put it right there in the very middle of it all. 3 spaces on each side.
the other numbers are 825 and 118 and since they are the outsiders I think it's more logical to do this: 825_____118 becomes
825-118=707

I was looking at it a couple of minutes ago. 16 = P and I = 9, so the 16 9 61 configuration reads PI and some opposite to P. The opposite works with the percent number 1.18. When you turn it backward to read 81.1 and add 81 and 1, then 81 + 1 = 82. Now there are two 82s ar both ends of the string:

(82)5.16 9.61 (82)

But that's a mistake, coz the first to and the last two should be opposites, like 82 and 28. I don't now what that means.

S & P = 19 & 16, so Pi turns these numbers around, like the 16 9 61 configuration. I really don't know what is meant here. Yesterday was 4/8 and if you expand in both directions by one, then you get

3 --- 4/8 ---- 9

3/9 is March 9 when the market bottomed out probably for the rest of the year. As 39 and 4:8, both expressions are linked: The Old Testament is a collection of 39 books, and Genesis 4:8 refers to the hoopla when Cain kicked Abel's ass. 4:8 stands for the real ass kicking called WWI: 191(4) -191(8). 39 relates to the year 19(39) when the sequel called WWII started. There is a big opposite anniversary coming up shortly that regards Hitler -- Pi's favorite person. Apart from this, I don't know what Pi meant.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
well here's another something to consider:
DOW:8,083.38 +246.27 (3.14%)
S&P:856.56 +31.40 (3.81%)
So 3.14 is found stringed in both so perhaps more similarities can be seen.
For instance 8083.38 and 856.56 are curiously alike. I won't go into it but you can see that for yourself.
At 1:12 the dow was at 8038.38 just a switch of the inner numbers different from the final. Figure that one out. I'll post later if i find anything

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
and now oklahoma and texas are burning up in the midst of serious wind issues spawning nearly a dozen tornado's. Perfect example of what PI does, floods in Fargo means fires down south. opposites are the name of the game aren't they. Global warming that'll spawn an ice age, another great example.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

and now oklahoma and texas are burning up in the midst of serious wind issues spawning nearly a dozen tornado's. Perfect example of what PI does, floods in Fargo means fires down south. opposites are the name of the game aren't they. Global warming that'll spawn an ice age, another great example.

So, you caught the works.

When 3.14 = pi shows up like that, then it means something big. Pi linked the floods in Fargo with finances.
finance.yahoo.com...

Floods means water. Water is a liquid and that leads to "liquidity."

The Italian earthquake could be a prequel to much bigger trouble. I think I got the lead to it. I'll post it later.

Pi will be very active this year, coz of the (19+45)th anniversary of the end of WWII. Pi is about opposites, so all the shootings that make headlines these days are symbolic of the beginning of WWII.

Here is the opposite that PI has designed a long time ago: Adolf Hitler was born 120 years ago and died on the 120th day of the year. That would make 2009 a bad year. So there is a chance that the Dow will close at 8189 or 8198 this month, coz Hitler was born in April 1889.

But the Italian earthquake worries me. You'll see why.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have found a forum that is right up your allys!

You will love it, it is exactly as you are doing here, putting numbers together with days etc.

This forum does all of that also, it is quite complex as your postings are.

It is a free forum, and I think you will find it of interest. I come in and read everything you post here, though it is hard for me to wrap my mind around it, I find it very intiguing!

Anyway, wanted to link this to you, you may already know of it, but in case you don't..... hddesign.forumup.nl...

It constantly talks about Phi there with everything going on, it works on numbers in relation to the Venus transit.

In my opinion it definitely gives you more to look at and mull over.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Speaking of opposites, Texas (and most likely Oklahoma) is expecting a lot of rain Saturday night and into Sunday morning. I've lived in the Dallas-Fort Worth area my entire life, and I've never seen it switch like this. One day its at 5-8% humidity for the entire area, the next there is a flood risk.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok,

Yes, 7 is a divine number and if you take the mindset that NOTHING is a coincidence, it chills to the bone.

However, when stepping into that mindset please remember to use the filter called wisdom and knowledge, laws of gravity/nature/mathematics/physics

Here in lies the issue. I've been on this site for just over a year now and have never seen so many people 'slam' God, Jesus and everything spiritual on any other website; shoot even is talking with people in general face to face isn't as bad as on here.

They wanted a 'Godless' society, NO PROBLEM, God turned it over to us, however in turn He also turn over ALL finances to us as well and look at where we are today. Until we get back to turning back to God, it will continue until he returns...which I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Look at the threads of credible scientists and professional people in certain areas that are stating we are on a road to quicksand.

The answer lies in one scripture: If MY people that are called by my name would humble themselves, turn from their wicked ways and seek my face, I will heal their land.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I never made the Fargo connection! Now it makes sense doesn't it. The flooding in the city of Fargo, where residents and volunteers have done an excellent job of preventing imminent disaster so far, is not unlike Wells Fargo keeping the market afloat.

Wells Fargo posted 3 billion in gains, while Fargo posted 3 million in sandbags. Any coincidence that both subjects make headlines at the same crucial time period? And Stander your completely right on the water and liquidity connection. Notice how Wells Fargo and Fargo are again connected by water, floods and wells. I think if Fargo fails to stop the river we'll see the stocks, particularly financials also getting hammered again. Wells Fargo stock price is at 19.61 so we know PI's targeted them.

As for the big financial gains over the past month, Wells Fargo up 66%, BAC up 99%, and Citigroup up 109.66%. Interesting 169 numbers but in real life terms I think it's clear to see all banks are getting undue stock increases. Especially when the bank failures this year hit's 23.
coloradoindependent.com...
2 new failures are from North CAROLina and CoLORAdo.
And the largest of the year Greeley bank is a 2 billion failure, kinda offsets the 3 billion gain a much larger wells fargo posted but try to convince the market.

And BTW 23 failures so far in 09. 25 in 2008, 3 in 2007, none in 2005 of 2006. Ya the markets REALLY looking up, huh?

Thanks for the link to the other forum I'll look into that more fully I've always been interested with the transit of Venus theory, I wish it were more active though.

Riddle i know exactly what you mean, I live in Utah. So one day it's sunny and 60+ degrees, the next there's a foot of snow. There's more energy in the earth's system it's all entropy I guess. More energy means more extreme's and is why we'll be seeing the hottest and coldest places can get, the worst tornado and hurricane seasons, raging fires and floods, hailstorms etc.

And Komodo no need to group us with some ignorant ATS users. We work with a lot of mathematics and physics although it may look like we only work with metaphysical areas.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

and now oklahoma and texas are burning up in the midst of serious wind issues spawning nearly a dozen tornado's. Perfect example of what PI does, floods in Fargo means fires down south. opposites are the name of the game aren't they.

There are not too many people capable of seeing the

WATER is to FIRE as NORTH is to SOUTH

opposite. Since the alphabetical symbol for an opposite is letter U (making a U-turn), those people who live in countries or states whose name starts with letter U are likely to be able to track Pi's activities.

Why is there so much trouble in Texas and Oklahoma with those wind fueled fires?

Well, it's April and Pi decided to observe the anniversary of him playing with matches and "blowing."

April 19, 1993
i.dailymail.co.uk...

April 19, 1995
thevirtuousrepublic.com...

So the fires in Texas and Oklahoma are the reminder of Pi deciding to destroy USA and chosing Waco, Texas and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to send the message.

But there were no fires and strong wind blowing reported from Texas and Oklahoma a year ago -- these disasters do not occur each April. Why would Pi chose to dust of the Waco and Oklahoma City headline events this April?

Well, April has 30 days. Since both events took place 14 and 16 years ago, and 14 + 16 = 30, you can write

14 + 16 = April.

You can write the equation that way, but unfortunately ever-growing number of folks would have a hard time to understand the meaning of it. It just takes to realize that April has 30 days, or April = 30, and all is understood well. But our genetic bank is degrading fast and that pisses off the Nature, which is the official creator of mankind. So the Nature does natural disasters, like in Texas and Oklahoma to get rid of the bad seed. But I think it takes an asteroid to arrive at the "final solution."

But how do the natural disasters plaguing Texas and Oklahoma this April link with the Dow Jones?

Hey, Salty are we going to flank this test?
Let's see . . .

On Thursday, the Dow showed a good gain: it finished up 246 points, 3.14% higher. But 3.14 = pi, and so we better shape up, coz Pi is waiting for an answer.

Now notice that the number 246 got something to do with with opposites, namely LEFT and RIGHT. Just break 246 into single digits and attach question marks at both ends:

? 2 4 6 ?

What would be the digits on the left and the right?

Since 2, 4, and 6 are the first even numbers, it follows that we can extend accordingly and replace the question marks with zero and eight.

0 2 4 6 8

Now here is the final, crucial question: If you have only one choice to extend the number 246, would you chose

a) 0246
or
b) 2468

That's seems to be a difficult choice, but since that 246 points means a gain of 3.14% and 3.14 = pi, which is an opposite turn in radians, we need to think in terms of opposites. Just select the INSIDE digits and the OUTSIDE digits. Like this:

a) (0)24(6) ----> 06 and 24.

b) (2)46(8) ----> 28 and 46

The right choice is (b), coz the 28th state and the 46th state of Union is Texas and Oklahoma respectively. And so that's the simple and logical link between the fires in Texas and Oklahoma and the Dow.

Now we have to wait for the answer from Pi, if we got it right. Pi is going to answer with an extention as well. This one:

Thursday ----> ?

Now that's easy to solve: After Thursday comes Friday, right?
Well, not exactly in this case . . .

Thursday -----> Good (Friday)

The word that immediately follows Thursday, April 9, is GOOD.

Alright. Pi said that we did good.

Now Pi is going to report to our creator, the Nature, how we did on that Dow Jones-Texas-Oklahoma test. He usually reports on mankind every Good Friday.
www.google.com...

Well, Pi is about opposites, so he reports to God, not to the Nature, even though natural disasters are sometimes called "acts of God."

But it actually doesn't matter if we passed the test or not. Pi is going to destroy the USA anyway just for the heck of it. What else is there to do? You are not going to take on some tiny Monaco, right? That's not fair.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join