It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
My mouse broke so I can't really search anything, too much of a hastle using tab to get anywhere on a computer. I should have it fixed tomorrow and then I can comment.

Great link with that PI(g) crop circle and the swine flu epidemic. Curious to see just how big this gets. They're already blaming the market on this flu, LMAO. See just when the market starts to balance itself out, we get hit by a new threat. I wasn't expecting the disease factor just yet, and I don't think we've even hit the tip of the iceberg. Swine flu is only a precursor its definitely not the "big one". I'm still banking on the disease factor to really settle in after famine.

time to buy a new mouse

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's a great link: www.idemc.org...
This can keep you globally updated on the severity and spread of swine flu. Entertaining update would be how the USA is the second most infected country. 2 deaths are reported at the moment, the only country besides mexico with deaths. And roughly 50 confirmed, 150 suspected infected.

Now check out these market numbers
8,016.95 -8.05 (-0.10%)
8,0(16.9)5 -8.05
see the connection, with 169 there we know this is important, whats left is a double of 805. And 010 in the percentage. Don't know what 805 is supposed to mean or what 010 is. Sometimes it seems we see a 169 as a beacon to LOOK HERE, meaning if we can't figure out today's then tomorrow will definitely hold something important.

And of course another IK (911) natural disaster. A new tropical storm with the name Kirrily, doesn't look to threaten anyone, just an interesting choice in letters if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
as of right now, and this number will certainly change, but for now:
confirmed US cases-91
US deaths-1
911 at the moment.
911 has usually been a warning sign which means this flu is just getting started. Still it all seems a little hyped up considering it has what, a 1.5-2 percent mortality rate at worst? We'd literally have to see some astronomically fast infection spread before I'd worry about it.

But we do have our first US death, now compare that with the tens of thousands in africa dead from cholera, priorities priorities. And who else thinks it sure is dandy that the US had 12 million units of Tamiflu just stockpiled for a rainy day, who wants to rewatch V for Vendetta?

And really the flu comes in 3rd for important issues today.
#2 is the Iraq Bombings, pretty significant
www.cnn.com...
And #1 of course is the GDP
A 6.1% quarterly decrease! Which follows a 6.3% decrease in 4th quarter. So that's what 12.4%?? With two quarters done unless we see a major swing out of recession (which we won't), we're looking at a GDP decrease of 25% or so.

And the best part of it all is with an hour left the markets are up about 200 points. Hmm there must be some good news in there, exports down 30%, (50% over the two quarters,most since 1969), well some more bad news can't hurt. Imports doing no better at -34% for a mere 3 months.

so let's play with the math, in 2008 US GDP is at 14.264 trillion. Now just subtract the 12.4% due to these 6 months and we have 1.769 trillion lost since October, (actually a little more considering the GDP had to be above 15 trillion before the recession), so let's say about a 2 trillion drop. Add to that a 700 billion spending bill by bush, a 787 billion stimulus package by obama, another 700 billion due to TARP, oh and lets not forget the federal reserve magically whipping up another trillion dollars for the economy!

So really, we've spent about 24% of our GDP, and are things really looking better?? The bottom line is we've spent a quarter of all our profit fixing this problem that clearly isn't being fixed, with the 6.1% GDP decline this quarter. Ready for the inflation? I didn't even get to talk about unemployment, that's for another post.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red
Here's a great link: www.idemc.org...
This can keep you globally updated on the severity and spread of swine flu. . .

Now check out these market numbers
8,016.95 -8.05 (-0.10%)
8,0(16.9)5 -8.05
see the connection, with 169 there we know this is important, whats left is a double of 805. And 010 in the percentage. Don't know what 805 is supposed to mean or what 010 is. Sometimes it seems we see a 169 as a beacon to LOOK HERE, meaning if we can't figure out today's then tomorrow will definitely hold something important.

I know what the 805 repetition stand for. See, Pi is a logical unit even though it is malfunctioning and that makes it much easier to assume what is being meant. You created two opposites: "I recognize" and "I don't recognize."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72bb774b6f02.jpg[/atsimg]

You recognized 16.9, coz 16 = P and 9 = I. Number pi can have two attributes with a decimal point: pi = 3.14 and pi = 16.9, the latter based on the alphabetical order.

So if 16.9 refers to letters P and I, do the numbers 8 and 5, which have zero in between instead of the decimal point, refer to letters as well?
Let's test the idea: Through 8 = H and 5 = E, we have the letters, but what do they mean?

If you uppend the letters, then H & E = HE, which is pronoun used sometimes in generic sense, especially when the other word PI refers to something that is intelligent but doesn't have a gender. But since the number 805 was exposed to the geometric opposite represented by 16.9, which is PI, 805 modifies to 508. And that means, after substituting 5 = E and 8 = H, that 805 stands for

E0H.

But what does that mean?

Unlike human scientists whose mind wonders a lot and cannot properly focus without being assisted by Pi

Swine Flu Baffles Health Experts

Mexican Officials Baffled By Origin Of Swine Flu

this alien-built unit sticks with the issues.

The mysterious expression E0H had to relate both to the solution of the previous puzzle "stonehenGE" and to the outbreak of the swine flu. This is how it goes: Suppose that the end of the word "stonehenGE" gets infected and the infection begins to spread. What would you do to protect the beginning of "Stonehenge?"

Pi decided to quarantine the first half of the word by putting a space, or zero right into the middle of the name:

STONE0HENGE.

Now look again . . .

STON(E0H)ENGE

See the E0H?
And since E = 5 and H = 8, E0H = 508, which is 805 in the Dow figures "infected" by Pi.

So that's the first half of the story of the Dow numbers 8,016.95 and -8.05 from yesterday.

In the second half, you will see how Pi will trace the origin of the swine flu using the number 508 once again. I'll post it later.

I read your post on the following Dow numbers. Salty, do you really believe that Pi would get concern with GDP or some other economic issues when he is about to kill up to 800 million people -- unless we find a mistake in the scenario.

WHO is the one that is helping Pi to kill so many people? World Health Organization?

Stand by . . .

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I read your post on the following Dow numbers. Salty, do you really believe that Pi would get concern with GDP or some other economic issues when he is about to kill up to 800 million people -- unless we find a mistake in the scenario.

That's a very bold prediction. 800 million and by what means, swine flu? I could see 800 million getting infected, but it needs to combine with avian flu before the deaths start piling up. Combine an easily spread flu (swine flu) with a deadly flu (bird flu) and then we have a pandemic.

Consider this verse, Revelation 6:8
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Do these new flu's fit the description for killing with the beasts?

That said, it's now been reported 30 miles from me, it's probably already in my city.

And I wouldn't say PI is done with the economy, now that Chrysler has gone into bankruptcy.

But let the summer of hell commence I say.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

Hey, Salty, Pi just took 9/11 and turned 9 upside down to make 6/11.

How do I know?

A couple of minutes ago at 6:11, he shook the ground a bit. It's on the local California news.

player.play.it...

[edit on 5/1/2009 by stander]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
earthquake? Hope there was no damage for ya.
well it's late man, I need sleep, sorry I ain't got much to say but good luck dealing with the shaking.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
8,410.65 -16.09 (-0.19%)
something look a little familiar?
just scroll up the page to see the familiar numbers
From 4/28

8,016.95 -8.05 (-0.10%)

Well you can see 805, and 169 again. But also another small piece of deja vu. From the 4/28 post I brought up the tropical storms and IK (911) occurrence. So funny we get another IK tropical storm, Kujira currently a typhoon 4. When you get the chance, take a look at how many storms have hit the pacific this last week. At least 3 typhoons with hardly any distance from each other.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

8,410.65 -16.09 (-0.19%)
something look a little familiar?
just scroll up the page to see the familiar numbers
From 4/28

8,016.95 -8.05 (-0.10%)

Well you can see 805, and 169 again.

Yes, Pi repeats it, coz he couldn't see the second, important interpretation of 805 turned by 16.9 to 508. I just wanted to see if Pi asks for it, so I didn't post it. It looks like that he did.

You know that the 508 could refer to the swiny flu. From the previous, you know that 508 = E0H, which is the central part of

STON(E0H)ENGE

where the zero in the middle splits (quarentines) the name to prevent the spread of flu. The proof that the split of the name really refers to the flu is the E0H expression where E and H are the initials of a person that relates to the zero in the middle.

Those who understand the language that the virologists speak know that zero refers to "patient zero," which is a person known to show the symptoms of the infection first. In the case of the swine flu, the patient zero must have initials E.H. Pi usually doesn't make mistake identifying people.

'Patient Zero' in Swine Flu Outbreak Identified as 5-Year-Old Mexican Boy

The family of a 5-year-old boy claim he was the first person confirmed with Mexico's swine flu.

Edgar Hernandez lives in the southern Mexican town of La Gloria, where more than 450 people — out of a population of 3,000 — have complained of respiratory problems.

www.foxnews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

The initials E.H. belong to Edgar Hernandez. The whole name harbors Pi's plan what to do with the H1N1 virus, how to radiate it to change its genom for good or evil. Pi is the one who mutates viruses.

I think at the end of May, I need to leave for the "Pi conference" on Vega Tau. They don't need me there. It's all byrocracy and a special interests talk -- nothing much is done anyway.

Where is the message from Pi that he unleashed the swine flu hysteria?
You are looking at it, but you wouldn't suspect how easy is to see it. Think initials . . .

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Excellent work there Stander.
But of course, I can see it now, Swine Flu= SF= 19-6
You should go more into about the name edgar hernandez holding the plan because I'm not seeing any more, great job seeing E0H, don't know how you thought of that.

First US casualty has been reported:
www.google.com...
Making 2 on US soil, both of which were in Texas. Perhaps PI is giving another clue with Texas and the deaths. T=20 and S=19 and you have the two letters required for a certain date. 1920 the end of the Spanish Flu (another SF pandemic). Estimated 70-100 million casualties, which is why TexaS was chosen to have the deaths.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You should go more into about the name edgar hernandez holding the plan because I'm not seeing any more, great job seeing E0H, don't know how you thought of that.

No one knows how to exactly decode the name until Pi makes a crop circle by Stonehenge later in the season that shows how to handle the letters. Remember that patient zero Edgar Hernandes' initials make the middle part of "Stonehenge" divided by number zero: STON(E0H)ENGE.

Pi still threatens the 44th US President.

44 Killed in Attack on Engagement Party in Turkey

www.foxnews.com...

I know for sure, coz he shook my butt with 4.4 points earthquake just a few days ago. Pi will send the next message regarding that on May 11. Whole lotta shakin' goin' -- I hope not.

Pi also links V-day with V-irus.
en.wikipedia.org...

Germany formally surrendered on 5 May, 1945. But 5.8. = E.H., which are the initials of patient zero Edgar Hernandez. BTW, that kid wasn't the real patient zero. Pi can create symptoms of many illnesses; he just needed his name, his age, the location and other data to send his message through.

Pi used countdown digits in the Dow for May 7.

8,409.85 : -102.43 : -1.20%

The minus for points lost means descending order: 10243 ---> 43210.

[edit on 5/8/2009 by stander]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
may 8th right? to get the 5.8

today seemed have some focus on trains.
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
2 accidents, 150 injured in one, 50 in the other, 0 dead. Looks like more than meets the eye. Collisions are very rare and 2 on the same day, both of which only injured, seems very strange to me.

oh and unemployment reached 8.9%, in contrast with the 8.6 thousand acres burning in Cali. But we know PI's up to something big when he throws another 196 in our face.

8,574.65 +164.80 (1.96%)
it's all in the numbers

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Here is the principle missing link that connects the 911 events with Dow Jones.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b492172db7af.jpg[/atsimg]

Pi figured out how to scare the folks in the financial district of the lower Manhattan. The traders saw a low-flying jetliner accompanied by military jets -- a sign of hijacking. Pi decreed that any plane that flies over the lower Manhattan must fly lower then normally. By doing so, Pi set a Dow figure ahead. Notice that the whole photo shoot cost $328,835. When you take the first two digits that form the leading number 32 and swap the digits and then put the new number as the last, you get

328,835 ---- 2pi turn ----> 8,835.23

If the Dow climbs exactly to this number of points, a major hoopla will take the same or the next day. Pi said through Obama that "it would never happen again." Pi meant that he is through with crashing hijacked planes into buildings. He may not be kidding -- it would smear the uniqueness of the 9/11 case.

Today 5/11 is a very special day. Count the number of letters in "Barack" and "Obama." The counting justifies

Barack + Obama = 6 + 5 = 11.

The 5=11 is 5/11, or May 11.

How does that day relate to Barack Obama?

Well, Obama is the 44th prez of the USA.
hubpages.com...
and as such, his image can easily appear on the post stamp that goes up to 44 cents. So that makes it easy to pass the civics. This never happened before -- it's a special confluence. That's why Pi made sure that the 44th prez would be the "unlike any other kind." After that no black presidents -- not until the AfroAmericans make 65% of the US population. But after they will have made 72% and up, the name "White House" becomes #1 oxymoron.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
that will be an amazing prediction if the market does rally up to that point. it looks like it's still fightin through bad housing data, but i could definitely see it hitting that point before the end of the week. Or maybe this'll be something we see on 6/11 rather than 5/11. Rest assured though 9/11 was definitely seen in the numbers,
8,469.11 +50.34 (0.60%)
911 and 196 in a string of 4 numbers goes beyond coincidence. One of these days I'm gonna go back and see just how often 196 or 169 shows up in each of these daily numbers.

hailstorms are getting to every continent as australia just had a major one,
hisz.rsoe.hu...
this one hitting the gold coast so let's see what effect this has on Gold. I'd say we see it decrease noticably over the next week

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
so far not good for my gold prediction, or the rise to 8800 in the dow. But i'm not too worried, I still think gold's going to falter this week. And if the dow does continue to fall, all the better in my opinion.

But here's the story of interest for me:
english.aljazeera.net...
Taliban wants 'new world order'
Wait, isn't this the terrorist group we're at "war" with. Funny how they have the same original goal stated by Bush SR. of having a new world order. Can't tell if this is propaganda or what.

And with reports on the US killing 140 civilians (95 children) in air strikes,
www.telegraph.co.uk...
who's the real enemy?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

I think I lost the contact with Pi through the Dow. It's really hard to extract anything applicable, meaning you can't tell exactly what is going to happen -- major points -- in the economy. The info is available though, but it is available on a math platform. It is quite demanding stuff and I suspect that only a few would be able to extract the info. It is also only for personal use; you can't start a blog and tell things ahead and be right about the future all the time. That would spark too many questions. The existence of Pi is the deepest secret ever and it will stay that way.

Pi takes care of many things for good and evil. But he wouldn't let just anyone to take a peek into the works. We know that 9 + 11 = 20, but we don't know that the ending term 11=20 is actually 11/20 (November 20) when the Dow closed at the lowest level in 2008. We can't notice stuff like that unless Pi let's you see it. But even if someone could stumble upon that coincidence independently, then what? It's just a coincidence to that person. The science tells us that there is no one around -- no signal from other civilizations has been received. The society bestows medals of honor (like the Nobel Prize) on the PhDs, and medal rattling is what 99% of the human population understands the best.

Now what would be the bottom of the market for 2009?

There is no way to tell unless Pi manipulated the Dow toward the bottom. Since 2009 ends with 9 we must go to the secret place where 9 trees grow . . .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/533fcd8a8dba.jpg[/atsimg]

1, 2, 3, 4 . . .
Yes, there are 9 of them. But how many trees are there now?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2a0613404a1.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, turning the pic doesn't change the count. Ask any Nobel Prize winner.
But Pi is using a pure logic. 9 upside down is 6, isn't it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8619f81b0cb6.jpg[/atsimg]

I guess it is. Why would there be a 6-petal flower posing with the trees?

So from 6 + 3(t?ree) = 9, we extract the last term 3=9, (like in 9+11=20), which mens 3/9, March 9.

March 9 has been the lowest level the Dow descended into so far for 2009 and it's going to stay that way. In other words, the Dow bottomed on that day.

Is there any way to figure out what would be the highest close for 2009?

I believe it is possible, but you need to call it ahead of time. If Pi did the bottom, he would do the top as well.

[edit on 5/15/2009 by stander]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Stander you always amaze me with your finds man, excellent crop circle.

interesting question as to when the high for the market will be. And although i agree that march 9 isn't going to beat for lows anytime soon, I'm still expecting another crash in the fall. But anyways, let's try some pi logic.

Low was 3/9, so high is... can we assume the reverse? so 9/3 or September 3rd. Or he might mean 6 instead of 9 so June 3rd. Either way, nothing is standing out enough yet, so we're gonna have to find some more clues, and i'm sure we have a couple months.

but hey i'm goin on vacation this weekend so this may be my last post till sunday, i'll try to get on where i can find internet

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Low was 3/9, so high is... can we assume the reverse? so 9/3 or September 3rd. Or he might mean 6 instead of 9 so June 3rd. Either way, nothing is standing out enough yet, so we're gonna have to find some more clues, and i'm sure we have a couple months.

but hey i'm goin on vacation this weekend so this may be my last post till sunday, i'll try to get on where i can find internet

Well, what do you know. Pi shook the ground like twenty minutes ago (yes, it's Sunday) at 3:39:36 UTC, which is 8:39:36 pm local time.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Pi's suggestion regarding the Dow highest level in 2009 is in the UTC time when the he shook the ground: -3 + 39 = 36. I bet you that the earthquake data will show in tomorrow Dow Jones figures. The magnitude was 5.0, but that can go down a bit.

Can you believe it? For the second time in this month Pi shook sending data regarding the Dow through earthquake data.

Well, since we come from apes, Pi can get away with anything.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
ya man I just got back from my vacation so you're gonna have to clue me in on what's been going on these last couple days. I did just read about that other quake in California man. Scary times if these are prequakes if ya know what i mean.

But ya I'll try to reread the past news and get caught back up, see what's new for tomorrow. I'll probably post again monday afternoon

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
well my gold sliding down prediction got interesting:
hisz.rsoe.hu...

at least 10 people have been killed while 20 others are missing in a landslide at a gold rush site in the southern Philippines, police say.

Gold fell $13.00 today to get with the "slide". Something to keep an eye on. Funny how gold slips when markets rise...

unfortunately I'm not seeing anything major in the numbers in regards to the quake last night. Just little things I find hard to say are beyond coincidence. maybe check the California lottery?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join