It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did God Create Adam With A Penis, But Have No Intention of Creating Eve???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
if your going it take it literally take it the whole way. if god is everything then his image could be anything! so anything/everything is gods image.it will make sence to some im sure.personally i dont think you can take it literally anyway .but the truth is still there .

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Why do men have nipples? But seriously, Why is it important to know if Adam had any tackle or not? He did, because he impregnated Eve. NOw when did he get the Penis? Dosent specify in the BIble, so you have to belive god knew what he was doing.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

just because they didn't have a wedding ceremony (probably because of the lack of guests) doesn't mean they weren't married

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned yet that Adam and Eve were not yet physical when their creation occurred?

Note that in Genesis 3:21 it states that: The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them.

Skin in that verse is singular, not plural. No mention either of animals being killed for the clothing as well. What is your body wearing? Skin.

Organs of procreation were/are manifested after coming into the physical with the wearing of skin.

As for the verse that says that Eve was formed from Adam's rib, the Hebrew actually says from Adam's side. Slight difference, but enough to hopefully make a person think of how things are in Spirit where there is neither male or female as well as none of the other separations found in duality.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Something else I thought of concerning why god made Adam (first) with a penis. Did god intend masturbation to be pleasurable? There was no Eve or thought of Eve until Adam was created. So, if masturbation was intended to be pleasurable,then why in the bible is it a sin to masturbate?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by L.I.B.

Has anyone mentioned yet that Adam and Eve were not yet physical when their creation occurred? Note that in Genesis 3:21 it states that: The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them.

I never thought of that. A very good point. Thought provoking.

But then again, why would they be self-conscious about their bodies?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark W. Griswold

why in the bible is it a sin to masturbate?

That's a myth of Onanism.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
hello

if you believe adam was a physical being then all i can say is this.

if God made Adam fall into a deep sleep and took away a rib and made eve from it he can alter adam to produce sperm.

secondly people are assuming he didnt have a penis in the first place.

thirdly God would have known of Adams responces and needs and created him in full working order. Eve being made from Adam for the Glory of God and to show Adam that he looked after his needs and taht he loved him.

david

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I see way more problems here besides genitalia. First of all, Adam and Eve seem to be adults, or teenagers at least. No childhood, no adolescence, no development. God would have to implant their brains with some knowledge and experience or else they would not even have the co-ordination to do simple things like walk, feed themselves, avoid sharp objects, etc. And then there's things like language skills.

And while we're at it, were all the other animal forms created as fully developed too? Otherwise there would have been a period when all animal forms were newly born. How were they nurtured, fed, protected from the environment, and each other?

Mike F

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Adam, or directly translated, Man, was created as one. The bible says, "male and female created he them". So with this in mind there was a "them" before there was an "adam" and "eve". I believe that eve was a part of adam. The bible states that it is not good that man should be alone. This does not mean that he should be just one guy walking around by himself. Remember there was a "them" already. The "alone" defines the state that mankind was in at original creation, whole and self supporting, male and female. Then God caused a deep sleep to fall on adam at which point he removed part of adam and "formed" eve. And if you will notice, there is never any mention of God waking adam after the forming of eve.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i Assume he did he would still have to pee wouldn't he? lol

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join