It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

I don't disbelieve the stories you tell in your original post, or want proof, or want to necessarily debunk. So called "paranormal" experiences are not so uncommon, things that don't fit neatly within the little box of ideas we carry around in our head, that we see as reality. They do happen. Why does it have to be aliens ? Have you genuinely, logically discounted all other possibilities ? Or just sat back and assumed that because you cannot understand these things, it must be caused by aliens. Though I am not saying they weren't, just wondering.

"All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions."

Davinci

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

calihan123, I don't disbelieve that yourself and your family have had strange experiences. So called "Paranormal" experiences don't seem that uncommon. Things that don't fit into that box of ideas, experience, beliefs that we carry around in our head, that we percieve as reality. Why does it have to be aliens ?

I mean have you logically discounted other possibilities ? Even the possibility that yourself and others don't really know how or why these things happened to you ? Or have you taken the position that because you have no explanation it must be alien abductions ? Or have you just believed it because you have read about it, or someone has told you this is what is happeneing? Though I'm not necessarily saying it wasn't. Just curious.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
ive experienced many different types of the paranormal, and i can say beyond the shadow of a doubt the "alien" experiences were nothing like any other thing id experienced.

I know they are 2 very different things. As far as scientific reasoning etc i dont wanna hear it because scientists havent proved god exists, or jesus ever existed and look how many people believe in that.. but scientists are starting to say there could be aliens, and life on other planets from the information they are finding out these days

So whereas aliens ARE a scientific possibility, people still choose not to believe in it.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I don' disbebelieve that aliens could exist, or even abduct people. Just that I don't see why these unexplained things in your original post have to be caused by aliens. Not trying to discredit you, just curious.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
well, the only explanation for some of the things ive experienced would have to be alien in nature. as in not normal here on earth. not ghosts.. not dreams.. just something other-worldy.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Ok. Thanks.

Not a one line post.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Well from what your story credits you with. They are things in sync with the like of other abduction stories.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
right. thats why i dont see why it wouldnt be alien in nature.. when it relates to every other "abductee" story. if it werent for all the other people with the same stories as mine, id say i was just imagining it.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It was after I read the symptoms that I began to think I may have been abducted. Everything it mentioned was dead on and not in the way of "feeling important" but actual verifiable physical symptoms that it could not be coincidence. In my mind I have either been abducted or share an undiscovered underlying illness with countless others that produces not only the same mental side effects but the exact same physical ailments.

Calihan, what is your blood type and can I call you Cali?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
lol, yes, you may call me cali. i live in cali so itll be a good nickname. im actually not sure what my blood type is.. i think its O but i cant say for sure

whats yours?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

interesting stories and wild ride on this thread; my question for all is about your blood types; how many of are rh-? That could be a common link to your abductions.

thanks to all of you for sharing with us.

seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join