It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 11
13
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Have any of your experiences made you feel watched over? Kind of protected? I've narrowly escaped death on many occasions.




posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
Have any of your experiences made you feel watched over? Kind of protected? I've narrowly escaped death on many occasions.


ok the fact you just said that sent chills up my spine. YES. I have escaped death so many times i started telling me mom i thought i had someone or something looking after me. its abnormal how many times i shouldve been killed and wasnt. whether it was at the last minute changing my mind out of nowhere about getting in a car with my friends , who ended up dying in a car crash (that happened many times), or other incidents.. there were so many times where i had a bad feeling and i didnt go, and something horrible happened everytime i had that feeling. Ive also never really been sick at all. Never a broken bone or sprain. Not even a scratch . Even as a baby my mom fell down the stairs while holding me, and i didnt have one bruise or scratch on me

[edit on 5-11-2008 by calihan123]



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123
Ive also never really been sick at all. Never a broken bone or sprain. Not even a scratch .


Just so I can be clear, you are claiming to never having been injured before in your entire life, correct?



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by calihan123
Ive also never really been sick at all. Never a broken bone or sprain. Not even a scratch .


Just so I can be clear, you are claiming to never having been injured before in your entire life, correct?


yes, that is what im making clear.

i even had a bad accident while snowboarding and fell into a 20 foot drop off, and didnt even have a bruise.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes. One that came to mind instantly was in Mexico when I was 11. We walked around barefoot in our villa. My father was a science teacher and had scorpions in his classroom which I had seen since childhood. My foot was a fraction of an inch from stepping on one, but I felt the aura, the actual energy shape of a scorpion under my foot, particularly the curved tail. Instinctively I jumped back quickly. My father went into denial and suddenly refused to believe that the scorpion was a scorpion. So he casually scooped it up into a frying pan, thinking it was nothing, only to discover that it was the most deadly scorpion in the region according to the manager. And the nearest treatment was 40 minutes away, but you died painfully within half an hour. So game over if you step on it. I always wondered why I had felt that energy shape and how I was spared.
But as for being watched over, I'm suspicious it has something to do with implants.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Yes. One that came to mind instantly was in Mexico when I was 11. We walked around barefoot in our villa. My father was a science teacher and had scorpions in his classroom which I had seen since childhood. My foot was a fraction of an inch from stepping on one, but I felt the aura, the actual energy shape of a scorpion under my foot, particularly the curved tail. Instinctively I jumped back quickly. My father went into denial and suddenly refused to believe that the scorpion was a scorpion. So he casually scooped it up into a frying pan, thinking it was nothing, only to discover that it was the most deadly scorpion in the region according to the manager. And the nearest treatment was 40 minutes away, but you died painfully within half an hour. So game over if you step on it. I always wondered why I had felt that energy shape and how I was spared.
But as for being watched over, I'm suspicious it has something to do with implants.


thats an awesome story . thanks for sharing that!



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thats strange that you both mentioned hippies.
My parents both were pretty open minded hippy types.
I wonder if that has anything to do with it, or if it's complete coincendence.

"its like the world we see is only a blindfold to whats really out there" exactly


"I've narrowly escaped death on many occasions."
I had a really bad sledding accident when I was very little, and was hurt severely, but the doctors said I was fortune to have lived at all.

I also rolled a car over once, and almost lost my left arm, (I tried to brace myself on the doorframe, my arm went out the window as the car rolled, and I felt the dirt road on my fingertips as I was pulling my arm back in.)
The only injury I had at all was a headache and a little skin worn off of my fingertips.
I can't count how many times someone has made a comment about me having a gaurdian angel on my shoulder. lol



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Thats strange that you both mentioned hippies.
My parents both were pretty open minded hippy types.
I wonder if that has anything to do with it, or if it's complete coincendence.

"its like the world we see is only a blindfold to whats really out there" exactly


"I've narrowly escaped death on many occasions."
I had a really bad sledding accident when I was very little, and was hurt severely, but the doctors said I was fortune to have lived at all.

I also rolled a car over once, and almost lost my left arm, (I tried to brace myself on the doorframe, my arm went out the window as the car rolled, and I felt the dirt road on my fingertips as I was pulling my arm back in.)
The only injury I had at all was a headache and a little skin worn off of my fingertips.
I can't count how many times someone has made a comment about me having a gaurdian angel on my shoulder. lol


hmmm so we all have hippy parents. that is a little strange. i also was thinking and my dad has had just about every illness you can have and doctors constantly ask him how hes still alive. he even had a very rare illness that only a few people in the world had which turned his tongue black and hes still alive after many many things. makes you wonder.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123
 


I remember from my other post you said you had never been sick, like me. I've had many near misses with death that I won't get into but the survival chance seems almost beyond coincidence.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123
 

My parents are hippies too. Hell, I'm a hippy.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by calihan123
 

My parents are hippies too. Hell, I'm a hippy.


i am too, minus the non-shower part.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123
 


You said you could see auras like me too?

edit - I shower twice a day..

[edit on 5-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by calihan123
 

My parents are hippies too. Hell, I'm a hippy.


That's just wierd, all four of us have parents who are/were hippies...



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican
 


Lol, well I hope any drug intake doesn't explain why we're like this.

Actually though it wouldn't effect me. My biological mother was a prep and my father was a jock.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
haha you know what that is kinda weird. maybe it has to do with the whole "hippies are more open minded and spiritual and connected to nature" thing.

Hey steve seeing as your a hippy, have you smelled nag champa incense? that stuff smells sooo good.

anyways yeah i can see auras. Sometimes its a little hard, i really have to concentrate on the persons energy, but i can alllways feel energy from people, whether it be bad or good, i can tell right away when i meet someone what kind of person they are



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
bahahha. drug intake. jeez, that would be a good explanation for it if i ever heard of one. i know my dad was doing major herb back in his hayday.. but i dont think my mom did, so that cancels that out



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You are not alone... This has happened to me being paralyzed unable to move.. I remember waking up in the living room and encountering a gray (i was 14) the gray was 4ft I could only see the outline of it.. it pointed something at me and I blanked out.. I am sure there were many many experiences I don't remember..



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123
 


I haven't smelled that. But I have scented candles. All my friends think I'm a weirdo. With my now long blond hair, beard, and guitar with torn jeans. I'm the boy next door who does yoga.

I know what you mean about sensing people. That's why I usually try to throw people off as to who I am. It's to see how intune they truly are. Before I did yoga I could only see one layer of the aura but now I can see 3, after my kundalini awakening I wrote about.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
You are not alone... This has happened to me being paralyzed unable to move.. I remember waking up in the living room and encountering a gray (i was 14) the gray was 4ft I could only see the outline of it.. it pointed something at me and I blanked out.. I am sure there were many many experiences I don't remember..


see. there are so many people with the same stories. its so good to hear it from other people.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by calihan123
 


I haven't smelled that. But I have scented candles. All my friends think I'm a weirdo. With my now long blond hair, beard, and guitar with torn jeans. I'm the boy next door who does yoga.

I know what you mean about sensing people. That's why I usually try to throw people off as to who I am. It's to see how intune they truly are. Before I did yoga I could only see one layer of the aura but now I can see 3, after my kundalini awakening I wrote about.


I used to work at a yoga place but i never did yoga too much, i need to back into it. it was actually really nice.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join