It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

No paranoia. I used to have really bad anxieties as a child though that I would be take by aliens in the night. I would stay awake for hours. I don't know why I never thought much of aliens it just was always an underlying fear starting early teens. It started around the time I had what felt like a metal piece in the back of my neck. I never knew anything about implants or anything but it would occasionally emit clicking noises.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The talk about the nose bleeds was alarming. This is one thing that has happened to both me and my brother, we'd frequently awake with them. But 3 of my sons almost made me pass out from the amount of blood, the one an older baby in his crib and we phoned an ambulance and had him checked out. I don't handle blood well either. My brother and my teenager both had missing time. Everything else happened while we were sleeping. But my brother had been driving truck with a partner, working for my fathers produce store. They both watched a ufo dart behind a cloud. It exited and did a sharp angle fast get away a moment later. It was 3:30 pm when they saw it go behind the cloud, and 5:30ish when it exited a moment later. They were driving 2 hours ahead on the road roughly as well. This was a route they knew well. My brother thinks he may have had an implant put in then because he has lots of sinus problems. But my memory during childhood after I sighted a grey, involved him, so I'm pretty sure we would have got them then.
The main thing I have against hypnosis, well aside from the cost, which for a few sessions may be worth it actually, but it would be hard to find a good hypnotist and one willing to do it. They certainly don't all. But from account, the woman fleshed out her childhood memories, and it horrified me that when she thought she had had missing time and flashes of memories, her family had been taken, numerously, and they were sitting naked. I told my son under no circumstances whatsoever was he allowed to get hypnosis unless they could put some kind of nudity screens over people.
Actually that one account I read is my biggest reason to not do it.

yeah hypnosis seems like it would be an interesting thing to try, its just a little pricey. however you know , you can get recorded cds for hypnosis. they put you in a state of hypnosis and various cds are for various different things you want the hypnotheropy for. they are supposed to work just as effectively.

maybe try searching google for those cd's! it might be worth a try

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Tone better sums it up. In my vocab. I kind of consider them the same thing lol. Specifics, specifics....

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

The missing time issue has always bothered me.
I have tried to "write it off" as often as possible, especially when I'm tired and it happens, but once, and only once I had the same kind of things happened that you described where I had traveled so far in such a short time, the laws of physics told me something definitely not normal had just happened.
That was the moment wdihen I realized all my attempts to rationalize and/or discount my own experiences, was nothing more than me lying to myself. It was one of those "down the rabbit hole" experiences that changes you.

yeah its pretty crazy. you think to yourself "am i crazy? did i do a drug i am not aware of before i left the house?" it just doesnt seem possible, but it happens

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

No paranoia. I used to have really bad anxieties as a child though that I would be take by aliens in the night. I would stay awake for hours. I don't know why I never thought much of aliens it just was always an underlying fear starting early teens. It started around the time I had what felt like a metal piece in the back of my neck. I never knew anything about implants or anything but it would occasionally emit clicking noises.

thats definitely not normal. you actually heard the clicking noise?? i have bad anxiety too. always have.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
AHEM

With all due respect, the story has been told, and now the details are being fleshed out. From those details, inconsistencies (and flat out impossibilities) are arising which in turn are creating their own questions.

Each time the OP, and let me point out that the OP is the one that opens the door to these subjects, isn't it merely polite to engage in discourse to gain more insight into her story?

I find it fascinating that for generations, OP's family has been the subject of abductions from an alien species. Meanwhile, her family has moved from house to house, each house exhibiting its own haunting activity. Her family is both hassled by and works for the government at a level that it knows about the secret recordings made by cellphones.

With my further questioning, I am merely trying to determine whether or not her psychic powers originated on the typical looking green eyed, dark-skinned middle eastern side of the family, or the side of the family that descended from a man that had only one legitiment name carrying son that died in his childhood.

IF something I have asked was taken out of context, I apologize. Sometimes I come off as heavy-handed, but I assure you, I am only trying to find the truth we all so desperately seek.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

[edit on 5-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah it's hard to describe. It was kind of like 2 metals hitting each other but it didn't ring. Maybe like 2 pennies clicking.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

Yeah it's hard to describe. It was kind of like 2 metals hitting each other but it didn't ring. Maybe like 2 pennies clicking.

oh i see. im still really curious about the sever ab pain after finding out thats a sign many abductees experience.

it sounds like youve had quite a lot of experiences... maybe you should seriously try hypnosis

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was seriously trying to avoid the nudity thing, lol. Don't want to see my whole family sitting there nude and undignified. It makes me really angry what ets unwittingly, for such intelligent guys, expose children to!
In any case, I've tried to get more than the flashes I keep getting numerously through meditation. I've tried self hypnosis too, but not from cds. They have some pretty good videos on it. CDs may be better though. But, the last attempt when I was deeply into the meditation, was a vivid picture of a grey and the words: ACCESS DENIED in bold print across my head. I came out of it quickly. I think for just around 2 or 3 sessions it could cost around 200 or less. At least I'm hoping.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I actually DID think I was going crazy for about a month, then I had the experience that completely defied the laws of physics. (traveling too far, in too short a time) And in a way it was like "coming up for air" when I finally had confirmation that this was all real.

I want to thank you for starting this thread, It seems to me that these things DO run in families, and it's not very often I get to converse with others who have eerily similar things happen to them.

I think if more people spoke openly about it, you would find that alot more people have experienced these things, and just don't dare to come out in the open and admit. There's too much of a stigma to it, "only nutbags and looneytunes talk about ufo's and abductions" that kind of thing.

And it's really a shame when you think of how big of an issue this is, and all the questions it raises. not questions for me, or you, questions for humanity as a whole. It bothers me that people can't take something THIS serious, seriously...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I was seriously trying to avoid the nudity thing, lol. Don't want to see my whole family sitting there nude and undignified. It makes me really angry what ets unwittingly, for such intelligent guys, expose children to!
In any case, I've tried to get more than the flashes I keep getting numerously through meditation. I've tried self hypnosis too, but not from cds. They have some pretty good videos on it. CDs may be better though. But, the last attempt when I was deeply into the meditation, was a vivid picture of a grey and the words: ACCESS DENIED in bold print across my head. I came out of it quickly. I think for just around 2 or 3 sessions it could cost around 200 or less. At least I'm hoping.

go to this site and check it out.

www.realsmart-hypnosis.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
yes ashamedamerican i agree. i think there are many more people out there who have experienced the same things but are just too afraid are embarrased to mention it to anyone.

its a shame really

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I think one thing that would help you alot, (and yes this is easier said than done) is to let go of the feelings that being nude is undignified.
It's completely natural, our society (thanks to many organized religions) has made nudity and sex into a dirty horrible thing to be shameful about.

When in fact if god wanted you to be clothed you would have been born wearing baby gap jeans (a little jk) and the way we carry on the human race is by doing that thing religions would have us think is dirty and immoral, called sex.

If you can learn to let go of those stigmas, I think you will find it alot easier to deal with everything that comes after that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

I think one thing that would help you alot, (and yes this is easier said than done) is to let go of the feelings that being nude is undignified.
It's completely natural, our society (thanks to many organized religions) has made nudity and sex into a dirty horrible thing to be shameful about.

When in fact if god wanted you to be clothed you would have been born wearing baby gap jeans (a little jk) and the way we carry on the human race is by doing that thing religions would have us think is dirty and immoral, called sex.

If you can learn to let go of those stigmas, I think you will find it alot easier to deal with everything that comes after that.

its so good to hear someone say that. i seriously find myself agreeing with everything you say.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Certain psi abilities can make a person more sensitive to "hauntings" though exactly whether they are ghosts, or demons, or entities, is probably debatable. But when someone died connected to another renter on the property, we were haunted for sometime. I never saw anything, but I felt the anger and spent a lot time praying for her. Then, one night I was frightened just after 9 pm and took the kids to the 711 for some milk for morning. I was frantic to get them in the car. They were never told about her suicide. But my teenager, then 6 or 7, grabbed his older brothers hand, and said "Do you want to see the ghost?" They ran through the carport to the garage at the back, where the other renter was actually living with the knowledge of our idiotic landlord, right where
I knew she was. I nearly died of terror getting them back.

It ended after persistent prayer for her. I heard her voice one night tell me she couldn't go to God, because she would go to hell. I don't believe in hell, but I felt her fear and thought this situation was serious. So I remembered the good things she had done for others, including me and I hardly knew her. I reminded God of them and told Her that if she was too frightened to go to Her, would she come and take Her child back home personally. The next morning I awoke and made coffee, and was thinking of contacting my religious relatives and finding some kind of prayer group, when the silent message in my heart came "Its over! I brought her home" And it never happened again. It was over 2 solid months after suicide every single night.

Some people are sensitive to things like that. My son saw her. He didn't know if it was a man or a woman but saw a misty person.
I've also read an account of greys and nordics monitoring the houses of their contacts. Sort of staying in them so to speak. calihan, I can u2u a very informative thread where he goes into depth on this. Its very long. I would recommend starting on the last 25 pages, but that kind of information I believe he gave earlier. So there can be et reasons for some ghostly activity as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
yeah mystiq that sounds really interesting. id like to see that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm glad that we're on the same page with alot of issues.
It gives me someone to talk to about the things most people think of as "crazy talk"

I guess great minds think alike.

I just hate trying to live inside that box most people call reality, because I know it's not actually reality. I have personally witnessed and experienced things that prove to me that the popular belief of the majority of people, is closer to a bad sitcom, than actual reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ok, I just sent you a u2u. The thing about the nudity is really funny. When my kids were little, my friend would drag us out to the hippy beach, if you know what I mean. We grew up naked and skinny dipping with our family in the woods, but also on my grandmothers lake front property after dark.
But all of this changes when your boys get older. Not quite so comfortable about things like that now, especially if theres any joint memories. In fact, I do remind "them" that I'm taking it all down as notes and will be handing in my report when my life ends and my frequency raises.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ok, I just sent you a u2u. The thing about the nudity is really funny. When my kids were little, my friend would drag us out to the hippy beach, if you know what I mean. We grew up naked and skinny dipping with our family in the woods, but also on my grandmothers lake front property after dark.
But all of this changes when your boys get older. Not quite so comfortable about things like that now, especially if theres any joint memories. In fact, I do remind "them" that I'm taking it all down as notes and will be handing in my report when my life ends and my frequency raises.

awesome ill have to check that out in a sec.

haha yeah my family were huge hippies. gotta love it. i did grow up in northern california though, so hippies are a given up there

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'm glad that we're on the same page with alot of issues.
It gives me someone to talk to about the things most people think of as "crazy talk"

I guess great minds think alike.

I just hate trying to live inside that box most people call reality, because I know it's not actually reality. I have personally witnessed and experienced things that prove to me that the popular belief of the majority of people, is closer to a bad sitcom, than actual reality.

its kinda like the matrix. i know thats a cheesy analogy, but really it kinda is. its like the world we see is only a blindfold to whats really out there

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join