It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Incorrect/ Bad Prophecy Almanac

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

There have been plenty that have occurred.

You keep going on about "plenty" and show none.

Oz on the other hand, does have something to show.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Thill

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

earthquakes= caused by man made drought

[edit on 7-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

I don't know but there seems to be more and more earthquakes recently , and some pretty big ones , but I guess its just coincidence

Actuallt there have always been this many earthquakes, it just that with the internet and availability of infor on the web, its appears to be more.

Also the indian ocean tsunami covergae sort of brought the earthquakwe/ tsunami thing to spotlight

I actually found it bizzare that hardly anyone knew about receding tides as being a sign of an imminent tsunami, til after that unfortunant incident

Oz, I'm with you on the predicitions topic but when you say there hasn't been an increase in earthquakes recently you are wrong buddy. I don't mean to derail the thread but I have to call you on this one.

Earthquakes 2000-2009

Look at the totals row. Do you see a pattern?
1990's

You can even make the argument that the magnitude of 8+ quakes has been increasing.
neic.usgs.gov...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Its almost safe to say.... its time to add this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

America hasnt burned as of yet

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I predict it would be a bestseller.

Really good comic relief is hard to come by. ;-)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

I predict it would be a bestseller.

Really good comic relief is hard to come by. ;-)

There's more prophecies to come untrue over the next few days to...I expect to add some more

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I know a day early by USA standards, but as we are in the future here OZ, Im playing it safe and saying this here can be added.
Dumb down the kids to our hysterical standards and dont send them to school because of make believe nonesence.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
I know a day early by USA standards, but as we are in the future here OZ, Im playing it safe and saying this here can be added.
Dumb down the kids to our hysterical standards and dont send them to school because of make believe nonesence.

Ah well...at least we can say the kids future isnt looking to bright

Seriously though, some people rely way to much on ATS prophecies

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well I must say this poster was right on the money. He mentioned September 12th and that is when the terrible train crash happened in California. So, occasionally the prophecies do come true.

Will Something Terrible Happen To LA In September 2008

Text messages of engineer in deadly train wreck detailed

[edit on 25-10-2009 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If you're going to have a sticky thread about bad prophecies then it's only fair you have one about successful prophecies as well. Despite what some people say, there have been a lot of accurate prophecies made in the last few years. I know Sollog has made some good ones. Most of these were not made on ATS, but that should not matter if this forum is interested in disseminating truth.

I listed a few of these prophecies in the Successful prophecies thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTimeMachine

Agreed

I have never said we shouldnt have a succesful ATS prophecies thread....will be a good comparison to this thread

[edit on 28/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Time to add this one here as well

Dont know what it is about October and prophecies

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Wow, you certainly like to jump into the "incorrect" bandwagon very often, don't you?...

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

As stated by the OP in the thread above, from Oct 19-29 there were 6 deaths, and since the 29 the deaths have jumped to 37, and only two were from the swine flu, meanwhile the rest were caused by some strange new virus, maybe a new strain of the swine flu in the Ukraine...

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine? (updated at 11:04 am)

The number of people suffering from unknown virus in Ukraine is growing. According to the latest data of Ministry of Health, 30 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral diseases have been recorded, starting from October, 19, in the Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk and Lviv Regions. In particular, from October, 19 and until 04:00 p.m. on October 29 6 deaths have been recorded in the Ivano-Frankivsk Region, 12 - in the Lviv Region (including 1 child) and 12 - in the Ternopil Region. As of 04:00 p.m. on October 29 the number of people sick with influenza and acute respiratory viral infections in these regions has reached 37, 923 people, 951 out of them have been hospitalized.

mignews.com.ua...

A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Only recently did Obama declared, in the U.S., an estate of emergency concerning H1N1.

But like you OZ, and some others like to claim "no prediction ever comes true"...despite the facts which refute your false claims...

Is there a "bad report award" that can be given?...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I for one eat all the predictions they are great source of my pleasure here at ATS.Why else would I sift through this crap if not to enjoy it.
Once in a blue moon I read something that makes me think beyond the spoon fed crap of the media.
All I can say is thanks!
No matter what happens I still have a place to go where any thing can happen!
Now that's entertainment!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Please stick to the topic of Failed Prophecies and not on spelling, highschool diplomas or other negative personal comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join