It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have checked and believe this has not been posted on ATS yet.
Is this just another date that will pass, or will there be an outcome to this 'prediction'...? Well, it's not years away, only 20 days so we won't have to wait too long...

Here is a little preview from the vid to give you an idea of what it entails:

Text NavyThe mainstream media is attempting to propagandize that terrorists will strike Washington DC.

This way, when the event actually occurs we will believe that al Qaida is responsible (like on 9/11).

I would urge viewers to watch the whole clip before commenting, the US news broadcast on the threat starts at 2:06. If you are bored with the guy at the begining, skip to the broadcast.

As with many other things, it's easy to sway people in certain ways... I'm not sure who to believe here. There is so much disinfo and deflection tactics these days it's hard to tell the truth from the lies.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25 Oct 09 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I dont even have to watch this video, ... I saw about 3 seconds, and thats all I need to recognize this hack, ....

Come on now, his little mystical pendant, ... the way he plays with that rosary, .... but more importantly his deceitful body language.

I'm sure the only reasons he went into prophecy is either to get Tithings from " supporters" .... or because he's delusional, receiving messages from "god".

I lean towards the first, .... as his body language and eye movements clearly indicate he's not telling the truth, and he knows it.

Why can't all these hacks just go away ??? It might help if they didnt put his self serving bid for attention on TV. If this guy walked into my TV station I would tell him to go back outside and continue washing windshields for money.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Watch more into the vid... They display on american news channel a threat recieved regarding this date, it is not only this mans prediction. Watch it , then tell me.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
sounds like he read the latest web bot Prediction...

Web bot is forecasting a financial meltdown for the same date, time shifts. general chaos.etc etc etc... Seems like this guy took his Prediction from that source and is trying to make it look like its his????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

That may well be so,
What do you think about the threat broadcasted on Fox News?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I managed to make it all the way through, barely. I call BS.

The first guy seems way to shifty for me to believe he's really passing on a psychic message from beyond.

The threat from the Pakistani Taliban leader is slightly more credible in that I believe that he wants to launch another attack I'm just not so sure he will actually be able to pull it off. Especially not since he was smart enough to tell everyone he wants to.

Is the last guy talking on the video a radio personality, a preacher or both? And seriously, an atomic bomb is buried in DC and the entire country will be "infected" when it goes off? The jet stream alone would prevent that from happening. Hypothetically speaking, if one were to go off in DC I see absolutely no connection between that and a "release" against Christians around the world. So unless this guy is saying that every Christian around the world is in on planning detonating this atomic bomb that's not going to happen either.

On a side note, I must have missed the memo God sent out about the US. Of course I'm not on his Christmas card list either so maybe that's why I didn't get it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Kinda creepy. I do worry a little about a 6 yr old Colombian boy's prediction about Oct. 25, he predicted that there would be an assassination on the President.
www.youtube.com...

If this was to occur, it could spark many different violent scenarios. I don't take predictions seriously, but this little boy freaks me out a bit.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Yes, I do not understand why someone who truly wants to attack a city, will send out a threat for doing so. That alone changes the course of the future and the outcome of his/her plans.

Why then, would this be broadcast of Fox news other than validation for the 'terrorist' threat...? Which all of us know does not exist.

See what I mean, confuse the crap out of you so you don't know which way to look first..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i think i know who the voice is .... Dennis Kucinich ? what do you think?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

If obama is assasinated then who's next in line? Joe Biden? whos that? is he illuminati?
What info do people have on him?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
how much do you really hear about biden? .... honestly ... i heard his name twice in the news probably... makes you wonder .. no? i mean obama sent his wife for the olypmics bidding ... not even biden ...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Wow, that was awsome and bit freaky too. We are in for alot of changes, thanks for the good contribution.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I dont know what to think about the FOX report but what I am watching real close is this latest report from New York University Professor Nouriel Roubini, who predicted the financial crisis. He Says Stocks and Commodity Markets Have Risen ‘Too Soon, Too Fast’... he is predicting another correction... a polite way to say crash...

U.S. consumers are “overdebted” and the banking system has been “basically bankrupt,” ... “The real economy is barely recovering while markets are going this way,” Roubini said. If growth doesn’t rebound rapidly, “eventually markets are going to flatten out and correct to valuations that are justified. In his own words...

that correction could mean a DOJ closer to 5,000 or almost half of what it is today... A hit like that would be catastrophic on a global scale! the needed trigger for other very bad things to happen

Roubini Story

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am predicting that this thread will be burnt on the 25th. Infact I can already see the flames starting.
Good luck.

BTW have you taken over from BobbyLove123 as the resident end of the world sandwhich board wearer.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I watched a program last night on the History Channel about the effects of a terrorist attack on Washington DC with a nuclear weapon. Could they be sending us an indication of things to come. The government that is.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Thank you.
It's funny, just a couple days ago I was watching the news and it was full of "the recession is practicly over" "we will recover fast" blah blah blah. Encouraging people that it is safe to start spending money again. I will do the opposite, and save for the rainy days. Not that money will be worth anything when the # hits the fan anyway.

Thank you for the link.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Excuse me?

Talk sense please... check my register date if you think I am Bobby whoever.

Plus, this is not an "end of the world thread". I don't have any threads on that in any case.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Like other I barely made it through that.

First off, when people start spouting religion at me they loose all credibility in an instant. But I digress.

The fist guy, as others have said, seems to believe he is some sort of Guru? Again, religion, not credible.
He's looking for followers to obey him, or simply another Alex Jones pandering to weak minded people for profit.

The second guy, another religious dude, repeats himself continuously, and then starts to ramble. He offers no evidence for what he claims. He doesn't even suggest why he believes it to be true!

The best part about it, and it actually made me laugh...
"Interesting things happen on Sundays. Many world changing events took place on Sundays; Pearl Harbour, ... ... ... and ... ... ... others." What others? One is not "many".

Now, to end, I'm going to bookmark this thread and come back on November 1st and laugh at all the people quoting Alex Jones, the Bible, the Bot and so on...

I'd also like to suggest that the mods create a separate area where these threads can be dumped and compiled, just to show a running history of all the failed "prophesies" people have come up with and then abandoned when nothing happens.
Maybe having such an openly embarrassing place will prevent people from needlessly creating such threads in the future unless they have some substantial evidence or reason to suggest that something is going to happen?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That video has been posted before. The only thing that's going to happen on the 25th is that the date is going to change. It will be Sunday and people will go to church while others stay in bed with a hangover.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
bobbylove

didnt know he got banned...i used to have a laugh watching his threads being nuked

Nostalgies

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join