It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Incorrect/ Bad Prophecy Almanac

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ahhh the days of Oz infiniti out of the box..... sanity is in, so lets start cleaning the prophecies of false with some that are correct. tonight, there will be more "dead" on these boards!!! I CALL FORTH, MORE, SUMMON, BEGIN!!! HELL IS @ MAX CAPAX its planet X that is crossed out the true enlightenment that your soul aspires for!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As I stated, this is the best thread on ATS, handsdown. The reason being is much of the foolishness on this site, especially the doom and gloom stuff, needs to be stamped out. However, some of the people who've made bad predictions and claims are valuable members and have said they won't do it again, so I can appreciate them. However, I believe one thread containing all the madness will not be enough as there are new predictions everyday. Moreover, there is nothing to actually stop people from making such posts, so you're going to have your hands full with this thread.

BTW, you can tack this one on as well. "In about 30 days it is very possible that there will be an incident that will as so screwed and our last resort will be survival." You can find that exact quote and "inside scoop" in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Oh please

I couldve predicted that,but you obviously have a problem with anything I write.

And how come these so called prophets can never get their dates right? Why are they always so vague in their descriptions? Explain that.....obviously they cant be to good if they cant ever get anything exactly right.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I have to hand it to you OzWeatherman, and others of your ilk. You sure know how to ignore evidence of prophecy, especially when it proves how wrong you are.

Yes, someone did post exactly 3 years before 911, "ON 911 THERE WILL BE A GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON DC"

Source

You are aware of this evidence, yet you ignore it. Probably because you can't debunk it. The same person also made a lot of earthquake and hurricane prophecies. These also came true.

Another person called Xinoehpoel (Leo Pheonix in reverse) also predicted 911 a few days before it happened.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTimeMachine

Sigh

This thread is about prophecies that dont come true, frankly I dont care if prophecies have come true....great if they have but its not what this thread is about

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So what if the thread is about prophecies that don't come true? That does not mean you should be allowed to get away with misleading people in the way that you have.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTimeMachine

So what if the thread is about prophecies that don't come true? That does not mean you should be allowed to get away with misleading people in the way that you have.

There is thread on prophecies that have:

Go there if you just want the one side of the story.
Nothing wrong with having both.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I shouldnt be allowed to post about prophecies that dont come true?

wtf?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I think this is the best way of knowing who are the ones making false prophecies and spreading the idea that all prophecies can become true, and those are the most responsible for people not believing in prophecies, not the people that point those fake prophets as such.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I have no problem with you posting prophecies that have not come true.

But you are giving a false impression to people when you post things like, "how come these so called prophets can never get their dates right?" or "Why are they always so vague in their descriptions?".

You've seen the evidence for yourself that accurate prophecy is possible so there is no need to continue denying it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I think this is the best way of knowing who are the ones making false prophecies...

What about the ones making real prophecies?
Don't we deserve to know about those prophecies as well?

I do wonder sometimes why the mods made this thread sticky but didn't make a sticky one for accurate prophecies. Either one of these threads would be fine as a sticky thread :

The ATS Correct/Good Almanac
Successful Prophecies

Originally posted by ArMaP

..and spreading the idea that all prophecies can become true, and those are the most responsible for people not believing in prophecies, not the people that point those fake prophets as such.

I think pointing out false prophecies is a good idea, as long as we get to hear about the real prophecies as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I have no problem with you posting prophecies that have not come true.

But you are giving a false impression to people when you post things like, "how come these so called prophets can never get their dates right?" or "Why are they always so vague in their descriptions?".

You've seen the evidence for yourself that accurate prophecy is possible so there is no need to continue denying it.

Yes....so what?

Im not telling people to believe me, Im simply stating that on many prophecies the dates, places, events and the vagueness of their prophecy are completely incorrect. I didnt say all of them

People have the right to know this, just as people have the right to know about the ones that have worked. You seem to not like it when someone has a different opinion to you.....there's always two sides to a story, its called denying ignorance, perhaps you could give it a go sometime?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

How come there's a gap of 6 years between Sollog's prediction and the initial posts and the next batch of final posts without anyone commenting about it.

The responses after his post make it look genuine, but it could be no more a genuine prediction than George Bush snr making a speech proclaiming a New World Order exactly 11 years before 9/11.

It doesn't make them Nostradamus if they were part of the gang that planned it.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Huge S+F, LOL. If it hasn't already been said, I hope you make this a topic about failed prophecy threads specifically here on ATS, maybe even include a link to said thread. Make it an ATS "hall of shame" of failed prophecies.

Might just make some of these posters a little less eager to clog up the site with all their failed predictions.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by akkad

How come there's a gap of 6 years between Sollog's prediction and the initial posts and the next batch of final posts without anyone commenting about it."

The 911 prediction was made in 1998 and was ignored for years before it came true in the most spectacular way on 911. After it came true there was a lot written about it on other forums that existed before ATS, but most of the attention was negative and was mostly ad hominem attacks on Sollog.

Alternative news websites and the controlled mainstream media in the US refused to report it. Rense is one person who won't report it because he hates what Sollog says about Christianity. In fact, I was banned from ATS after I posted a few of Sollog's prophecies here a while back.

As to the question of why there is no one commenting on this here of all places. It may be partly because a lot of people here are skeptics. Nothing against some skeptics as i am one myself about a lot of the rubbish on here, but some diehard skeptics are only interested in debunking everything no matter what the evidence. It's hard to debunk something like this when there is a timestamped warning on Google Groups. Since they can't debunk it, they choose to ignore anything that destroys their beliefs.

Other people ignore it because they are fixated on dates for future disasters. The 2012 rubbish is a prime example of a whole industry springing up around a date. There's a lot of false prophets and disinfo agents exploiting that one.

When Sollog was about to make a breakthrough in the media, the government arrested him for a simple car accident that happened a long time ago. This was very effective in destroying his credibility and removing him from the internet. Then the false prophets and others moved into the vacuum created and that's the situation we are in right now.

It has to be said that a couple of European papers did cover the 911 warning and the Leo Phoenix warning. The media in all it's various forms will not tell you about the other warnings made by Sollog until it's too late.

Originally posted by akkad

The responses after his post make it look genuine, but it could be no more a genuine prediction than George Bush snr making a speech proclaiming a New World Order exactly 11 years before 9/11.

It doesn't make them Nostradamus if they were part of the gang that planned it.

To show he is not a terrorist or part of any gang that planned 911, Sollog predicted a lot of other historic events.

He predicted the Asian tsunami that killed 230,000, the New Orleans hurricane, the recent stock market crash, the list goes on and on. All these prophecies are timestamped on Google Groups and all prove Sollog is like Nostradamus. In fact I believe he is more accurate than Nostradamus or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
One disheartening disappointment after another, that's what those predictions are. The good thing is that predictions are a dime a dozen so we can always keep our hopes up.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This thread is a valuable resource.

In my time here I have seen wild predictions come and go with a fanatical following and when the time passes they just disappear and people move onto the next one. This is an excellent way of remembering what has passed to put the future into perspective.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Don't forget that "something negative" is supposed to happen tomorrow according to Theosophical. His posts from his now 404'ed thread:

Tuesday August 30, 2011
by Theosophical
started on August 28, 2011 @ 2:57 AM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01a1df4355f2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8785f0e1224.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce0366275cae.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/607eaa8a2edf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564eac88a49f.jpg[/atsimg]
The link from the above post:www.timeanddate.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/471774cd567c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77786d8843c5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/650f121a9f94.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/124d9586ddf1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95a081f1f46c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It's the 30th. Lets see what happens, if anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Looks like it's time to add ET Man's October 11, 2011 prophecy claiming some rogue inter-dimensional dwarf star was going to enter our solar system into this thread. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join