It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning From Washington Regarding An Attack After the Next Pres. Takes Office..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There could always be some sort of huge biological terrorist attack, after the election results, but before they take office. If Bush would have to boycott the results in order to "save" the country, especially if Obama wins, combined with the financial crisis would more than likely lead to martial law. Iran and Syria have lots of chemical and biological weapons. Syria is also sometimes said to have taken the Iraqi missing WMDs, which Iraq would possibly have been funded by Al Qaeda.

It may be closer than we realize

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Who else is betting that Jan 11, 2009 will be the false flag disaster date? Think about it... 09/11/01 backwards is 01/11/09. Obviously, like the original 911, the 01/11/09 date adds up to the same masonic/occult number 21. The date allows the CIA--I mean Osama--to make an immediate connection to the Sept. 11th 2001 date and say "See America, it's me again! I'm BACK. And the date is BACKWARDS."

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by midnight_sun

Why do people believe there are too many people living on earth. I don't understand this thought? Is it lack of food or is there not enough elbow room that brings people to this over population conclusion?

The Earth is alive and when it's at it's capacity stress will be relieved. It is not our job to weed each other out like deer.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I find this extremely terrifying!!! Really, what would be the best way to rid of most of the population? It would be to easy to figure out where a bomb/missile came from, not to mention the limited number of people it would reach. By the time they figured out who let loose a deadly virus, what would it matter??? The scene is already set, everything in its place and severe devastation! Its not an impossible scenario!!! Actually it would be the most successful outcome for any "terrorist".

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
One Possible Future....

"[A] terrorist, massive, casualty-producing event [will occur] somewhere in the Western world - it may be in the United States of America - that causes our population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass, casualty-producing event." (General Tommy Franks Interview, Cigar Aficionado, December 2003)

This is one idea that just seems to keep popping into my head. I think what may be happening is that a number of higher level people in the government and military may know about some potential event that will occur some time next year.

There are two camps or factions of these people. In some ways they compare to the current political parties, but I dont think thats always the case. I think Colin Powell is one example. I think something may have disturbed him and he has chose to side with the camp that supports Obama due to this disturbance. When taken with Biden's words about Obama needing people's support in the communities and that at first they may not appear as being right during the crisis, I think something else, something that starts as a terrorist attack but may result in something no one on this thread has even speculated on.

This brings me back back to the quote from General Franks about two things, the end of the Constitutional government and rise of Military Rule.
I think two camps or factions may have formed, one around Obama and the concept of preservation of civilian authority and legal systems in the event of major mass casualty attacks. The other camp may be prepared to enact a Continuity of Operations Plan that involves the removal of civilian authority and law. I have a feeling that this plan may be related to observations made during Vigilant Shield 2008. I would also not be surprised if this was a factor in General Powell's decision to support Obama.

Essentially what begins as terrorist attacks could turn into a power struggle between civilian and military authority. It sounds impossible but most people in 1991 never thought that the August Coup in the Soviet Union, which lead to the disintegration of the Soviet Union, would ever happen either.

I can see the pros and cons from both sides. I honestly am not sure if military rule would be that bad. I really dont know which one would be worse. I think ultimately we are entering a period of transition, one that has multiple potential outcomes. If no Event occurs we don't really have to worry, but if there are major mass casualty events we very well may see a power struggle between the military and civilian leadership over the future of the country. Both sides will probably have the best intentions and think they are doing the right thing.

What I fear most is not martial law, military rule, marxism or even the end of the US Constitution. I fear what happened to the USSR on Dec 25, 1991. The complete and total disintegration and collapse of a nation, with mass seccession of its states. If it sounds impossible ask the people of Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Moldavia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Kyrgistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. That possiblity I fear more than any extreme left or right political shift.

So on that note, I hope those in charge make their best efforts, regardless of the event and change in power, that the United States of America does not disappear into the annals of history like the USSR or SPQR.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The neocons have been scaremongering with "imminent threats" for how long now? I don't think any of these messages are insider warnings, they are just more neocon bogeyman BS aimed at "focusing" the mind of the new Prez.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I also find it interesting that Collin Powell even narrowed it down to within a possible two day period spanning 21 or the 22 I believe.

Inauguration, 20th January 2009.
en.wikipedia.org...

It doesnt mean anything unusual or catastrophic will happen in the following days after the inauguration, it just means that he is now the president of US and will have to handle all the problems he inherited from the former president plus all the global problems like the war in Iraq, energy problems, budget deficit, the current US and global financial crisis etc. Its a test.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So is obarry already planning an attack like George Bush did on the twin towers?

When we are attacked is there going to be a truther movement against the choosen one?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I doubt it. Because BO is "the choosen one", the press bows before him, we must not question what the great BO says or does.

reply to post by stinkhorn

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Maybe this biological event has something to do with all the holocaust type containment prison facilites that have popped up all over the country.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Al Qaeda prepares third warfront in E. Africa to test Obama from DEBKAfile The coming DEBKA-Net-Weekly discloses al Qaeda’s plan to test the mettle of the incoming US president Barack Obama by opening a third anti-US war front in the Horn of Africa - in addition to the raging conflicts in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Details of Osama bin Laden’s ticking, third-front bombshell will be revealed in the coming issue out on Friday.

www.debka.com...

My bad, there was some truth behind the "test" and "mettle of this guy" it seems.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by reugen]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Part of the overpopulation problem as its presented is due to the lack of commodities. Just look at the price of oil before the financial disaster in relation to greater demand because India and China have become major consumers of a limited product. If everyone had the standard of living that we have in the US oil prices would triple what they were at there peak of this year. There are other commodities that are in the same situation as oil if the entire would had a 1st world standard of living, such as water. The present growth rate is about 2.4 people per minute in the world. If this rate continues and more people try to achieve first world status resources are going to becoming more and more scarce. So some of the so called NWO ideas have a basis in fact. At least in regards to reducing population.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by retzius

The election is over. We have a new president elected.
But the incumbat one is still in power.
How about if another terroriost attack is "allowed" to happen jut like September 11?

If this happens, how about if the incumbat will use this to stay in power?
Similar things have happened in history.
Anxious to see what other brilliant minds have to say.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Please listen to the first two opening statements and tell me if it sounds familiar?

..Nuff Said..

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I work for a medical device manufacturer. Right after 911 all our customers started wanted resuscitators with bacterial viral filters. Never sold any like that before. Noticed in the last couple of months that sales are the most we have ever had. Had to bring in temps to help fill the orders. Maybe its just the expection of a really bad flu or pnemonia season but its busier than its ever been and I have worked there for 14 years. Couldnt help but relate this in my mind when I heard about the " threat" to come.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well these are basic Bush scare tactics. Obama will talk to Iran, no strings. Most of us hope that this will work out, but Al Qaida will put up with getting out of Iraq right now. There is no way that Obama has increased the US as a target, it's rather the deep south that want to assasinate him........

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

well if you work in new york then they possibly wanted those because of asbestos and all that debris in the air?? then again i know nothing about the device you mention just thought it coulda been a possibility

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

really clever post with 01/11/09 thing woulda never thought of that
hopefully i survive

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In answer to your query regarding a planned biological agent attack after the new President takes office, I have discovered information in my research that the Shadow Government (which is primarily located in several of the 96 underground cities and facilities, while the above-ground government that we believe is running the show merely work as lackeys for this shadow government). At any rate, the source I read stated that the Shadow Government is busy creating various forms of deadly viruses and biological agents to be unleashed in the near future against an unsuspecting populace on the surface of the planet, all part of their devious plans to reduce the global population to less than 1 billion people in order to maintain greater manageable control over a micro-chipped population enslaved by the New World Order. This information and much more can be discovered in the three-volume trilogy by Patricia Cori (The Cosmos of Soul, Atlantis Rising, and No More Secrets No More Lies, all of which are currently available on Amazon.com.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join