It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning From Washington Regarding An Attack After the Next Pres. Takes Office..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just read this on cnn:

www.cnn.com...

It seems they are really pushing this, or preparing us for something..

If found the last sentence especially chilling. Seems that the head of National Intelligence wouldnt say this "veiled" comment unless something was at stake:

"McConnell said the president-elect's excitement "is going to be dampened somewhat when he begins to focus on the realities of the myriad of changes and challenges we are going to face in the future." One of those "challenges" include the prospect of an attack by a biological agent, which he said might "create casualties greater than 9/11." "

Whats going on here?

Ret

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
[SNIP]

the government is up to no good again

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If you think about it, we have had this "warning" now from:

Biden
McConnel
Powell

All in the last few weeks..

I can read between the lines.. It seems especially on this last one, in joint conference with Bush no less, they are basically telling us to get ready.

Ill keep watching this

Ret

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Another "strange statement".

Yeah, something does not smell right here.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Will this be the "EVENT" that opens the eyes of the blind and willing ignorant?

In any case they need a new flag to rally around for the coming president, I just hope that flag isn’t a false one.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
yea, the stench of esoteric knowlege is amiss here.

get ready to hold on to your [SNIP] hats folks

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It is crazy that he specifically mentioned "biological weapons" and that they called a press briefing just for this purpose.

When I see Bush at these things lately he looks haggard. I know there is a lot of vitriol toward him, but have you ever entertained the idea that he is just a useless tool in this whole game, that he really wants to speak up but either wont or cant.

Ret

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
But what if the thing occurs before January 20th of next year when the next President takes the oath of office. Afterall, wouldn't it make sense for "someone" to hit us before the next President actually took office and had time to adjust to being in power. I'm actually rather surprised that "they" haven't hit us before the election, what with the economy being shaky and everything. I mean, not to be an alarmist or anything. Of course then, if they did hit us before the election, wouldn't that mean that McCain would get elected. Come to think about it, this actually does make more sense. Don't hit us, and Obama gets elected and pulls us out of Iraq and the al-Qaida led fighting in Iraq can claim a "victory" of sorts by saying that it was their fighting us that led us to retreat. Whereas if they had hit us by now, McCain would win and we'd have another 4-8 years of "stay the course" actions in Iraq.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
this comment is very unsettling and reminded me of this

www.americanfreepress.net...

some excerpts from the article

OVER THE PAST SEVEN YEARS, more than two dozen of the world’s most esteemed microbiologists—all of whom were focused on combating bioterrorism—have died under questionable circumstances.

One was stabbed with a sword, another run over by a car, while a third was bashed over the head until dead. A scientist was found with repeated stab wounds to the chest; another was shoved under a chair (naked from the waist down); one perished in a nitrogen-filled airlock; another was carjacked, with his keys still in the ignition and a full tank of gas.

None of these men died of natural causes. Their murders were deliberate, and it’s sending a clear message to virus experts, immunologists, entomologists, and those researching bio-weaponry: your lives are in grave danger.

this could all be heading towards the perfect storm
a virus of some kind, and no one able to cure it

a really very scary thought but i think its relevent

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
NO!! It hasn’t occurred to me because it feels so good to hate bush! LOL

I have noticed he looks pretty rough these days though , maybe he finally realizes he too is just another pawn in the game of death they love so much.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I wonder if regular sheeple who only watch cnn and such are getting this message or is it geared toward the ever growing online crowd? Either way it is very frightning. Kind of makes you think that mccain is the chosen since he has war experience and obama, well we really do not know where he stands on the war on terror if it hits home other than to take the guns out of the hands of Vets...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It has been sounding very ominous to say the least. Down right threatening. I still cannot get over how Powell said it. How the hell do you make such a warning about something you don't know about and give a date or two when it will/could happen?!! Smells very much like trouble coming from within. This is freakin insane! Unfarmin'believable!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Serious guys, lets think about this..

What situation could possibly exist, where those in power (a.k.a. the men in high castles as I like to call them) would be trying to warn us, but couldnt say it directly?

I mean, they are the ones in power right? What could they possibly fear or how could their hands be tied to where they are trying to leak info to the press but cant say it outright?

I find that very strange..

Ret

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I was wondering the same thing.
Do only those few people who are supposedly “awake” getting the message because they are actively seeking bad news?

Or, is it that those running the country feel they have nothing to lose by stating such information openly

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
But what if the thing occurs before January 20th of next year when the next President takes the oath of office.

If this happened would Bush be able to stop the next president taking office as he could call a state of emergency, which in turn gives him all the power and no change in office can occur during this time?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by retzius

Are you suggesting that even those who in positions of power feel threatened by this?
(single line question post) ….sorry.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They seemed to be threatened by it.. And they seem to be telling us to be also, as if they got information during a security briefing and though to themselves, "I cant sit on this"

Also makes me quiver when I think about this possible incident and Bush's new Directive 51..

Ret

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here is a link to what Directive 51 is..

en.wikipedia.org...

You can youtube it or google it too if you wish..

Quite a coincidence isnt it?

Ret

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
man i really think im onto something in my 1st post with this microbiologist thing
just think about it, this has been going on for so long and its so weird
and now this guy mentions bioterrorism

im saying it now, a perfect storm is brewing

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Interesting concept, especially when you consider that it even gives them concern.

It would appear after all that the pucker factor can indeed reach all the way to MT. Olympus.

Well my only hope is that if I’m taken out they come with me.

It seems like they are trying to cover their backsides this time, tying up all the loose ends that they failed to do properly on 9/11.

That is a clearly unbiased remark regarding 9/11 by the way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join