It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning From Washington Regarding An Attack After the Next Pres. Takes Office..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee In "War Is A Racket", Butler points to a variety of examples, mostly from World War I, where industrialists whose operations were subsidized by public funding were able to generate substantial profits essentially from mass human suffering and War.

That's what I still don't get. I always thought that our country's economy boomed during wartime. (yes, the big corps mentioned above also boom too). Need to make lots of bullets, machines, vehicles, etc. So why isn't our economy booming since we're in practically a war with everyone now? Is it because we just hand over money, and no USA-produced goods?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Seems there is another warning now..

This one from Israel..

"US presidential candidates are reportedly preparing to ward off an imminent threat allegedly being generated from Iran’s nuclear program.

Israel’s Debkafile reported on Tuesday that Senators Barack Obama and John McCain, the Democratic and Republican nominees, have been provided with a guideline to prepare for an international crisis early after either of them takes Office.

Debkafile, which has close ties to the Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, claimed that US intelligence has made a new assessment about Iran’s nuclear program, estimating that the country would be ready to build its first nuclear bomb in February 2009."

www.infowars.com...

Ret

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Hi david, you seem to make sense to me, i feel the same, somehow i feel that something big is being prepared, and most people here in the states are unprepared, the future looks so undetermined.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I've only just finished reading this whole thread & but I've have read the article linked from the OP (& other links provided throughout the thread)...The reason that this whole story stinks worse than a dead skunk in the road is this: One very serious question comes to mind that "they" don't address at all.
If "they" know about an imminent attack to the extent that "they" can say that it'll be "biological" in nature, then why are "they" incapable of stopping it? Well, a bit of Ben Franklin's wisdom may shed some light on why they can't stop it: "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

Of course, that's why the Constitution (specifically, the 2nd Amendment) establishes that all able-bodied citizens are what makes up the nation's Militia! This is assuming, of course, that certain "insiders in government" are not actually trying to subvert the USA in the first place...

After all, "they" have already been data-mining the general public & gathering "intelligence" all over the world (in too many cases, illegally) & have absolutely no shortage of manpower to investigate & apprehend at the source of such an attack (already proving on numerous occasions that they have no qualms about using "excessive force!"). So why do they still delay?

The one & only reason that makes any sense is that "they" want it to happen in order to progress "their" own political agendas (I've little-to-no doubt that it's to reduce Civil Rights & increase the over-budgeted Police State even more than it is now)! This is smacks heavily of collusion, subterfuge & criminality to the point of absurdity to think that the People can't tell the difference between "malice aforethought" & "general incompetence."

Originally posted by retzius
I know there is a lot of vitriol toward him, but have you ever entertained the idea that he is just a useless tool in this whole game, that he really wants to speak up but either wont or cant.

IMO, he won't because he, his family & a lot of their "business associates" stand to gain tremendous personal profit from this political subterfuge: He can't because he's probably well aware that, if he does speak out, he's likely to wind up like JFK. By default, there's very few people in the world that live very long if they're harboring a "martyr complex."

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by stikkinikki

What’s wrong with poking the nest?
Doing so keeps them on their toes, and even if it doesn’t what does one have to lose by eyeballing government activity?

In fact, it's our Public Duty as Americans to keep eyeballing the government! The Constitution has only one guaranteed enforcement mechanism, and that's We the People!
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson
The 1st Amendment Right to Petition for Redress of Grievances & the 2nd Amendment Right to own & bear arms spell out what we must do to perform our Civil Duty.

I mean, they are the ones in power right? What could they possibly fear or how could their hands be tied to where they are trying to leak info to the press but cant say it outright?

They fear the same thing all governments fear...The very people they govern.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson
They know that government can never keep power over the people if they cannot keep the peoples' consent to be governed:
From the Declaration of Independence:

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

If they cannot obtain our consent with forthright honesty & integrity, they'll try ever dirty trick in their book to maintain the illusion of consent or use force to coerce it out of us...Usually, both. The history of human civilization contains more examples than I'm willing to try counting.

Originally posted by snowen20
"There are going to be a lot of you who want to go, ‘Whoa, wait a minute, yo, whoa, whoa, I don't know about that decision.' Because if you think the decision is sound when they're made, which I believe you will when they're made, they're not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if they're popular, they're probably not sound."

With this being quoted, it sounds to me that "they" know that they're losing pubic consent & are now stooping to beg for it!

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Looks like the security agencies want to protect themselves from being downsized by the new president. Keep 'em afraid and insecure all the time.

Yep, that's one of their dirty tricks that they pull out of their book...It worked extremely well throughout the Cold War Era, post-WW2...

Originally posted by Good Wolf
Were not exactly a foreign power. I don't think the Gov't are doing this specifically with us in mind, it's astronomically unlikely.

Actually, the government itself (as it is now) is really a foreign power that's already infiltrated & degraded the very same Supreme Law of Our Land that they've sworn a legally-binding Oath to uphold: For example, the IRS is a division of the IMF (International Monetary Fund)! It's not an agency that's authorized by our national Law! The Constitution demands that Congress "coin our money & determine the value therof," not the privately owned foreign banking institution known as the Federal Reserve. These are just two out of many examples of how much we've been conned into accepting foreign control.

Originally posted by king9072
The terrorists, the real terrorists that are cooking up any plans that harm your fellow citizens as well as mine, are not foreign, they are only domestic. That, you should realize now.

Certainly...The clues have been in front of us all along, right in public view: Bush's "scare-tactics" to push Congress for the Patriot Act, more scare tactics to push the Bailout Package, on & on, more & more. A good definition of Terrorism is using fear to push particular political changes in government...Look at how much "change" has already happened in America as a direct result of the Administration using fear-tactics?

Originally posted by king9072
Edit: Then it became clear why your so ill-informed... "The information is readily available on the web, a simple wiki search yeilds the information I have given and much more. "

Wikipropaganda is your source, wow.

Not to get off track, but I've noticed that Wiki is not consistent with being accurate with their posted "information." A look through here details some of Wiki's biggest faults. Another look here shows how little privacy you have when using Google/Gmail for your searches...And why I use Scroogle instead.

Originally posted by captiva
IMO this is just an increase in fear mongering.

Exactly...The government (on the whole) in collusion with MSM has been very good at "fear tactics" on the public...All to push a political agenda that seeks dictatorial power in the White House (for whoever is sitting there). In short, it's what I've been saying for years, that the biggest enemy America is facing is the terrorists working in the government! America is just beginning to realize this, which slowly diminishes the public's fear & strengthens the resolve to see the end of it...But this "realization" is coming to the overall public consciousness a bit too slowly to actually stop it before a dictatorship gets established, IMO. I think that too many people are still in the "denial stage" to have any effectiveness to stop it, but once a dictatorship is established, there will be no room for further denial.

-----------Concluded Below---------

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
-----------Concluded From Above----------

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
There is real concern over AIDS for example, is it a real natural disease?

I don't remember my specific sources, as it's something I learned years ago...Back when AIDS was hit by the MSM pretty hard & pressed "homosexuals" as being prime targets. From what I understand, the original form of HIV was indigenous only to the Green Monkey in Africa...But was deliberately tinkered with to see if it could be made to "cross species." If you know much about such bio-theories, you should also know already that such ailments indigenous to one species have never been known to naturally mutate to be contracted by any other species...The reason that a serious "monkey ailment" was chosen to tinker with is because human beings share about 98% of the DNA patterns & thus be easier for such "research" to succeed. What I'm not certain of, however, is whether or not that the HIV virus was released due to accident or deliberate actions...Remember, the AIDS scare originated in Africa, where the "research" took place!

Knowing of the virtual impossibility of viral trans-species infections (by natural mutation) is, it sort of makes you wonder how an "Asian Bird Flu" became capable of jumping to humans...That & a whole host of other-species viruses that have been hitting into public awareness too!

Originally posted by midnight_sun
With out providing any data I would like to point out that we cull the population at certain points of history too. World wars are one way, nature does it with plagues. Would any like to expand on this ???

Well, the Natural Laws of the World do indeed correct any imbalances on its own. Yet those in power who do all of this "for our own good" probably think they're trying to "save us from ourselves"...So they keep pushing to do the same thing Nature would do, but push for it to happen sooner, so that they can establish their "Divine Right to Rule" & keep it intact when the dust settles. It's one of their "tried & true" methods that they keep pulling out of their book of dirty tricks. One other "normal" result from their tampering is that they weaken a nation enough to fall to foreign invasion...Which they probably instigate intentionally too.

And yet, "they" still can't imagine that, during those times that the masses of "peons" actually wise up & overthrow the farkkin'-bastitches, they're merely getting their just deserts for all of the social tampering they've been doing for decades & centuries. In short, they never seem to learn from their own mistakes...Go figure.

Originally posted by rken2
There are two groups. A north and a south. extremes always balance. This is the way it is and way it has to be, and the way it has always been. Don't get caught in the extremes.

Unfortunately, it always seems that the "middle ground" is where the major battlefield is located...

Originally posted by themamayada
That's what I still don't get. I always thought that our country's economy boomed during wartime. (yes, the big corps mentioned above also boom too). Need to make lots of bullets, machines, vehicles, etc. So why isn't our economy booming since we're in practically a war with everyone now? Is it because we just hand over money, and no USA-produced goods?

Yeah, that's pretty much it...Remember that the USA has been "outsourcing" a lot of industrial capacity for the past dozen years or so. Our actual industrial production has declined a lot...No goods for trade, so the government just keeps throwing the Fed Res' worthless "monopoly money" everywhere, with nothing tangible to back it up.

Originally posted by robertnesta
just out of curiosity does anyone know if a gas mask, or some type of military breathing mask you can get for like $80 could protect from an airborne virus??

Unfortunately, no. Viruses are even smaller than bacteria & will easily slip through any filter designed to counter toxic gasses. The only safety is a self-contained environment, such as using the chemical-based oxygen masks used by the military & fire fighters...It would take military-grade or medical-grade anti-bio masks to do any good. Even then, if the bio-agent can still infect you without vectoring through inhalation, then the only hope is an entirely self-contained suit...Or self-contained habitat.

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
we'll find out sooner or later.

The real trick is to find out the truth and do something about it before it's too late to do anything...

Originally posted by son of PC
I don't think that a hard green light has been given for either:
1. naval blockade
2. missile attack on Bushehr
Mostly, what I have gotten over the years is that a final "green light" is not given for an action until very close to the event day. From watching and reading it seems that a good deal of planned actions are scrubbed. For example:
1. August 2005 appears to have been an action scrubbed
2. Oct. 2007. Russians pull engineers and workers out of Bushehr. Chertoff in training drill in Portland area. Putin arrives in Iran somewhat unexpectedly. Russians begin daily bomber flights shortly there after.

Yeah, but also think about this: All of the NWO's actions has been grtting funded with our money! Even the scrubbed missions had been paid for with our money, then went to waste...The only way to peacefully stop the NWO is to stop giving them our money! Otherwise, it'll take nothing less than armed insurrection that will be costly in both lives & property! It's not just Americans footing the bill, it's pretty much everybody in the world! Wise up people & realize that we're actually laboring to foot the costs for our own subjugation! If we in America can wise up soon enough to stop feeding the d@amn monster, perhaps the people in other nations will follow suit! This monster has grown so large that it'll weaken & collapse from its own weight if we just stop feeding it!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Velvet Death

Good movie....Kinda how I live

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
Follow the money!

I wonder who has stocks and shares in

Healthcare
Drugs
Defence

Won't all this talk and fear make those stocks rise?

I'd also consider investing in the companies that are usually up there with the big boys doing foreign aid rebuilds of regions involved in such actions.
Look at IRAQ, Companies over there involved in the rebuilds are making millions daily.
I'm not saying something won't happen but I've studied this 3 factor cycle in global economy and it happens every time in some way that to the knowing, always reeks of an engineeerd situation, and in some instances, making a mountain out of the proverbial in conflict/war/terrorism defence perspective.
They also engineer it other ways without a conflict.

When the Aussie dollar went up last time, it almost hit even peg with the USD.
The then US pres (I think it was George Bush snr, not sure on that) asked Australian Prime minister Bob Hawke if he could test the MX missile downrange in the Pacific, The headlines in Australian papers next day were all full page and only two lines and were a large resounding and adamant NO.
The dollar went to sh*t, into Australia came the foreign investment etc (as it did into other countries whose currencies were effected in the stock market upset).
I'd like to believe that this event that's suggested might happen turns out to be a suspected alert/warning that they'd like to believe MAY happen when there's a change of leader of a country, made into something bigger and becomes a small event later, if at all anyone makes it official and goes public.
I hope to God I'm right.
My country is one of the few that have avoided a direct attack so far. They've found a few terrorist cells preparing down here but how do we know they got all of them.
Bali was as close as they'v come so far.
Gee, we've got a doublke whammy event happenibg soon. The US presoident is about to change over and, the Bali bombers are expected to be executed in the next couple of days.
We've already bee nalerted of a possible attack that MAY happen.
There's that word again.
So is Australia as allies of USA and Britain in Iraq looking down both barrels??
Whoops, another long post, sorry 'bout that chief......

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

They have the manpower to do this in a limited area. Some places they have nothing, and the local gov hates them. I know that Waco was their last big mistake in TX. The next Waco a half million armed Texans are showing up just to fight. They need to move quick out here, any delay and they will be fighting drunk crazy rednecks with AR-15s and hunting rifles. Esp with a dem gov.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
Follow the money!

I wonder who has stocks and shares in

Healthcare
Drugs
Defence

Won't all this talk and fear make those stocks rise?

I'd also consider investing in the companies that are usually up there with the big boys doing foreign aid rebuilds of regions involved in such actions.
Look at IRAQ, Companies over there involved in the rebuilds are making millions daily.
I'm not saying something won't happen but I've studied this 3 factor cycle in global economy and it happens every time in some way that to the knowing, always reeks of an engineeerd situation, and in some instances, making a mountain out of the proverbial in conflict/war/terrorism defence perspective.
They also engineer it other ways without a conflict.

When the Aussie dollar went up last time, it almost hit even peg with the USD.
The then US pres (I think it was George Bush snr, not sure on that) asked Australian Prime minister Bob Hawke if he could test the MX missile downrange in the Pacific, The headlines in Australian papers next day were all full page two large lines expressing a large resounding and adamant NO.
The dollar went to sh*t (went from about 97 cents to 54cents in 4 days), into Australia came the foreign investment etc (as it did into other countries whose currencies were effected in the stock market upset).
I'd like to believe that this event that's suggested MIGHT happen turns out to be a suspected alert/warning that they'd like to believe MAY happen when there's a change of leader of a country, made into something bigger and becomes a small event later, if at all anyone makes it official and goes public.
I hope to God I'm right.
My country is one of the few that have avoided a direct attack so far. They've found a few terrorist cells preparing down here but how do we know they got all of them.
Bali was as close as they'vE come so far.
Gee, we've got a double whammy event happenibg soon. The US president is about to change over and, the Bali bombers are expected to be executed in the next couple of days.
We've already been alerted of a possible attack that MAY happen.
There's that word again, MAY.
So is Australia as allies of USA and Britain in Iraq looking down both barrels??
Whoops, another long post, sorry 'bout that chief......

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I think after Obama wins, we may see Colin Powell back as the new Secretary of Defence, which may not be a bad thing....

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

sheeple vote for charisma instead of character. Sheeple elected Hitler. Character is Character. Charisma is Hollywood and very very dangerous.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kidney thief

makes a lot of sense.

except for the dismissal of the fact this all comes as warning from the change camp.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by retzius

Two interesting posts:

www.fourwinds10.com...

www.fourwinds10.com...

Oct. 22, 2008
Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers, these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu mist vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic.
This is going to cause major problems before long, it is imperative that people are warned about flu mist.
TO VIEW THIS VIDEO CLICK ON:
www.youtube.com...

!!! Don't run to your local drug store for help.... go safe.... go natural.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am thinking along those lines as well!!reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Murtha - for my money- is suspect number one. Murtha is so feared for his international connections and military industrial complex connections that people will only critize him on stupid little gaffs to make it appear that they can indeed critize him and get away with it.
You'll never see any revelation critiques of murtha EVEN THOUGH he is consistently identified as the "major" source of corruption in D.C. and consistently rips off the people for billions every year.
Everybody knows he is an evil doer and a vicious criminal, but you never see him investigated or charged with anything.
The stupid things he says, i believe- are merely stupid little things to make it appear that nobody fears him.
Insiders know that if something goes down after the elections, it will be murthas hand in it. Especially if the sore loser loses his seat that no man dares sit in.
Seats aren't assigned in congress, but no man would ever think of sitting in king johns seat.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just a thought for you all.

Earlier this year, there were several reports on the BBC (and other news outlets) that made statements that the British Government were 'concerned' that stocks of 'emergency vaccines' were 'very low or out-of-date'. I recall that one of the reports mentioned that Government ministers were making a concerted effort to secure more funding to ensure that adequate stocks of emergency vaccines were stored so that in the event of an emergency the public would be protected... (these were reports I personally heard on the radio - Radio2 - I am not sure if this is to be found on the BBC website).

It certainly does sound odd when all of these factors are thrown in together.

I for one do not for one second think that this is random co-incidence. What I do feel, is that there are one of two scenarios about these 'leaks'.

1) Genuinely concerned individuals are leaking information about coming attacks in order to attempt to prepare the more aware members of society of pending calamaties.
2) Those at 'the top' are leaking this information, as a way of laughing at us. Knowing full well that some of the population will be able to see this news and work out their agenda, but be virtually powerless to stop it; and that the majority of the sheeple will never see this, and never work it out until it is far too late.

I have my suspicions as to which scenario is more likely, and I am sure you do too.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

David, a very chilling prediction, but I'm afraid you're on track. A good point about backing our President also. I am voting for John McCain. But, if Senator Obama is elected President he will have my full support unless he does something drastic I can't get over. This two year long presidential campaign has divided our country. Regardless of who's elected, we all have to get behind that person and be Americans again - not Democrats or Republicans. Great post.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A distraction to keep us nut jobs off the scent, Yes quite possible,
From Mc Connell A CYA, after all we can’t be having the head of intel totally caught by surprise. Remember Rumsfeld predicted no less than three times on 911 we are going to be hit, This is not over yet….ETC ETC.
Rice saying we had intel. But not specific enough to act on. “ No one ever thought they would use airliners as missiles”
Bla Bla Bla
TRY THIS
Google video "The lone gunman"

A pilot show on FOX, that never got made into a series
For rather obvious reasons.
Seems Hollywood, and half the worlds intel originations had a clue just not ours

Until they come true they are of little value, and then its too late. It should be clear to anyone not brain dead, they are talking about a false flag event.
All the events that they use as references, were false flag, why would these latest warnings be any different?

From Pam Benson
CNN
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The nation's chief intelligence official warned Thursday that a new president's first year in office is the most perilous time for the country.

Mike McConnell, right, appears with President Bush after an intelligence briefing October 24.

"I would say the period of most vulnerability for the United States is the first year of a new president," Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell told an annual conference of intelligence officials and contractors in Nashville, Tennessee, on Thursday.
McConnell cited the attack on the World Trade Center shortly after Bill Clinton took over the presidency in 1993 and the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington, which occurred less than eight months after George W. Bush took the oath of office.
McConnell's comments seemed similar to those made recently by Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden, who was criticized when he suggested his running mate Barack Obama would be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in office. Biden referred to it as a "generated crisis to test the mettle" of Obama.

Republican nominee John McCain seized on Biden's remarks, telling supporters, "We don't want a president who invites testing from the world when the economy is in crisis and Americans are already fighting two wars." Obama's campaign responded that Biden raised "the simple fact that history shows presidents face challenges from Day One."

McConnell indicated that presidential candidates have received intelligence briefings with the focus mostly on terrorism. After the election, the new president will immediately begin getting a more comprehensive intelligence briefing -- including details about operations and covert activities -- that is provided President Bush each day.

McConnell said the president-elect's excitement "is going to be dampened somewhat when he begins to focus on the realities of the myriad of changes and challenges we are going to face in the future." One of those "challenges" include the prospect of an attack by a biological agent, which he said might "create casualties greater than 9/11."

Colin Powell, former secretary of state and retired general during his TPMtv Sunday Show Roundup interview, during which he endorsed Barack Obama mentioned a crisis on January 21st, 22nd:

"Theres going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January which we don't even know about right now!"

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It is crazy that he specifically mentioned "biological weapons" and that they called a press briefing just for this purpose.

When I see Bush at these things lately he looks haggard. I know there is a lot of vitriol toward him, but have you ever entertained the idea that he is just a useless tool in this whole game, that he really wants to speak up but either wont or cant.

Ret

no. nope. never for one second.

as deep as the bush family's ties go, there is no chance bush is a dupe or a patsy. he may not understand anything at all about economic theory, or the nuances of foreign policy or even basic algebra, but if there is one area in which gwb is fluent it's the language of influence, power and privilege. this is the son of ghwb, grandson of prescott bush, scion to a legacy that has crafted the american political landscape for generations.

i don't doubt for a moment that he may not fully understand the ramifications of everything he has done. this, plus the fact that he is just too indifferent and short sighted to care, is probably what keeps him from getting up one night and quickly, efficiently ending the guilt that a moral person would feel in his position with a handgun or a bottle of pills or one last scarface sized line of extra-premium colombian marching powder.

but to think for a moment that this man is "out of the loop" or that he entered into this sick sad game unaware of how it was played is ludicrous.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

It has been my personal experience that the liberal democrats are far more angrier then need be, as well! I was once asked for my political opinion, and then was attacked personally, until reduced to tears. What hurt me so much was these were people I thought highly of, and were part of a spiritual group I once belonged to! How spiritual is that? Since then, I refuse to discuss politics with anyone, but my immediate family members. I honestly think that we all are being set up to hate, and war with each other, so we won't stand together as our own government seeks to own us, run us, dis-arm us, poison us ... whatever it is they are working towards. United, we stand ... divided ... we fall. It's just want they want.
P.S. Glad I found this forum! Very interesting ideas, and eye-opening information! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join