It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning From Washington Regarding An Attack After the Next Pres. Takes Office..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
Follow the money!

I wonder who has stocks and shares in

Healthcare
Drugs
Defence

Won't all this talk and fear make those stocks rise?

Here's another concern I have. The chemtrails and a possible link to DU in the atmosphere. If one of the possible uses of the chemtrails, esp. those with polymers is to remove DU particles from the air then; it follows that if another war starts and DU munitions are used, well, then we might as well get used to seeing chemtrails until we drop. Gasp. Cough. Just a thought dear reader.

Please tell me I am full of sh*t.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

Here's another concern I have. The chemtrails and a possible link to DU in the atmosphere. If one of the possible uses of the chemtrails, esp. those with polymers is to remove DU particles from the air then; it follows that if another war starts and DU munitions are used, well, then we might as well get used to seeing chemtrails until we drop. Gasp. Cough. Just a thought dear reader.

I saw something strange once. Maybe it's what people describe as "chemtrails". The air went from clear blue sky to overcast grey haze in record time. What seemed like minutes.

I don't know what it was. But it fit descriptions of verified government experiments of spraying aerosols on civilian population centers to simulate chemical warfare. I'd bet whatever it was, it was *not* for our benefit.

[edit on 10/31/2008 by anonymousATS]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by retzius

I agree. I kind of feel sorry for the guys. After learning about the way they program their families to be their pawns and henchmen I think his daddy is doing it all behind the scenes and the poor boy is just a blind spokesman. Did you know he had a baby sister who died from 'leukemia' when he was a kid and his parents were out golfing the next day? Both of them probably suffered trauma from MK Ultra and the sister's immune system couldn't take it. It is a really sad story, look it up... He's a pawn. There are only a few in control here on Earth and I think it is more about inbreeding and insanity than any Reptialian fantasy...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wonder why they are putting the threat out there?? What are they gaining by doing this? Maybe they are trying to influence our vote.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
of course the right is armed to the teeth you never know when you will need the firepower. although we can't afford a federal firearms license or buy the really good stuff i can count at least five friends husbands that do and they have some pretty good stuff. one of them is crazy enough to take on a tank. i can't remember the name of the movie about the giant worms but they remind me of the couple that had a basement armory.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I bet you my life that nothing actually happens.

Just paranoid Americans again.......

Any excuse to make it difficult for the first black president.

Sorry for the cinisism.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
as they say, the devil is in the details, some things are starting to connect, too many coincidences at the same time.
Only time, the great destroyer as some say, will have the last word, meanwhile, not believing does not mean not preparing, I'd rather heed a warning that be sorry...

we have to keep our heads up, and our consciousness open, anything can happen, and it seems to me some things will...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Tremors.

reply to post by Velvet Death

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Someone probably already said this ( I haven't read the entire tread) but it sounds like a scare tactic to increase votes for McCain. You know McCain the Warrior and Obama the Changer.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the higher ups are defiantly slinging sh*t in a circle. Its only a matter of time before it lands on someones face...

im getting ready to hold on to my f*cking hat

[edit on 31-10-2008 by zetamafia911]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by leptronics

That's pretty logical, but how do you explain Biden's remark, if that's the case? I'm genuinely curious, not trying to be obnoxious.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi all..

I have been reading alot of your responses. I just have a couple of comments:

I dont think it is just fear mongering for McCain. Too many pro-Obama people have already put out warnings (Powell, Biden). These people coming forward would not seem to help Obama

Also, regarding the deployment of an active combat brigade inside the US. I think this is an event that is going unnoticed but is, to me at least, a big indicator of trouble ahead.

I was in the US Army, in an active duty Ranger unit, and let me tell ya, these guys are NOT trained as peace keepers.. in any way.. Just to give you a taste, in Air Assault school, we had to yell "kill" every time our left foot hit the ground for the first three days. Everyone, non-stop, day, night, running, walking.... It has an effect..

Ret

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Google "dead microbiologists" for clues.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

In the hospital we use N95 masks for the most lethal viruses. They really are suppose to be fit tested and I don't know where you would find one but I have no doubt they would be less than $10, probably less.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by liveandlearn] Try a medical supply store.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by liveandlearn]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
keep your eyes peeled for election day
one of the smartest widespread things to do would be to attack voting stations
make people panic, it hits the news, people wouldn't even go vote.

Terrorists want to affect the economy (techincally done because we're in debt so deep now that we can barely pay the interest to CHINA!!), the government (cause panic on election day and the effect could change the outcome of the election alltogether), and spread fear and panic into the people

An unseen biological weapon, perfect for all three if delivered in the right places. And pleaaaaase the governments so called plan of duct taping your house sealed shut? Air conditioning and heating both tend to pull air in or out of somewhere. The perfect one though, water supplies. Poison an aquifer and you can poison the drinking water for whole towns, for years even. And its a common known fact that in certain places aquifers are just as interconnected as highways.

Gas Mask: $300
Bio Haz Suit: $1000
MREs: $200
Being Able to Laugh at the A**hole's as they croak and die: Priceless

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
another intel chief saying watch out

www.reuters.com...

basically says watch out because china india and russia are only growing in power and the resources are getting more and more sparce

also says intelligence people have been in contact with both candidates mostly concerning terrorism.

not really along the lines of a bio-terrorist attack as has been discussed in this thread thus far, but it is another addition to all the lastest "Watch Out" leaks people are dumping on us.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
also this little gem
www.globalresearch.ca...

For several years now, senior officials of the Bush administration including the President and the Vice President have intimated, in no certain terms, that there will be "a Second 9/11".

these types of things just keep seem to be comming up as of late

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by robertnesta

In the hospital we use N95 masks for the most lethal viruses. They really are suppose to be fit tested and I don't know where you would find one but I have no doubt they would be less than $10, probably less.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by liveandlearn] Try a medical supply store.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by liveandlearn]

they are about $3 each. However, although used by health care workers all over the world, they can and do fail if the user is unaware of their proper use. They are effectively single-use, need to be fitted snugly, and proper breathing technique needs to be used to prevent air getting around the mask instead of through it.

The '95' designation is their % effectiveness at removing particles in the 1-5 micron range. This is good for almost all airborne bacteria and spores (eg anthrax and TB) but is border-line for SaRSCoV. The majority of this virus is spread through fluid droplets (1-0.5microns) but a proportion is found in aerosol sized droplets of less than 0.3 microns. These particles are thought to be responsible for the high number of deaths in healthcare workers fighting the pandemic in asia, the US and Canada

For Sars, an N100 (99.7% effective down to 0.3microns) mask is recommended, although they are about $10 each, per use (maybe good for a few hours if under heavy exposure).

However, given that an attack is unlikely to go noticed, it would be a few days before enough patients presented with the same unusual high mortality symptoms before authorities took action and issued an advisory. In this case, its likely that you may become infected before you could protect yourself. You would have to wear a mask pretty much all the time while around other people to safeguard yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As much as my gut tells me it's probably true to a point, I just wonder if this is a planned scare tactic by the Republican party to force folks to take one more look at McCain. The timing of it is just too coincidental. The current regime couldn't wait until after the election to announce this?

reply to post by retzius

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by themamayada

It could be essentialy a massive land grab under the guise of a biologital attack. Get you all into the citys or in to tent citys, much easyer to control people then. If you run away you will be rounded up for your "saftey"
Or it could be the big bad fear machine at work.....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join