It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
reply to post by Cairowoman

SLAVES IN THE SOUTH WERE NOT IN AUTHORITY!!!

It doesnt matter. If you would actually read and learn and research you would know that the government feared slave rebellions because there were more slaves than whites ---even after the slaves were freed. They thought that as soon as black folks "got free" we would be angry and kill all of our slave masters but we didnt. That is why one of the first laws passed after the slaves were freed was to make sure it was illegal for a black person to own a gun. (did you see bowling for columbine? since you probably dont want to read much more about it, there is a great animation in there about the legacy of slavery, the kkk and the gun lobby)

so .....As long as the government was afraid of the people the people held the power.
they just didnt know it. It is a lesson for us all.

[edit on 11/9/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

PGTWEED,

The poor white trash could go to a bank and get a loan,

Wow!! wondering how many poor white trash back then even had any collateral in the days of gold and silver moneys?? Collateral is what most banks required for a loan. Probably why those who worked for certain companys ...lived in company homes and bought in company stores...because credit was so easy to get.
Interesting brush you are wont to use to paint so many and so conveniently.

Concerning racism, anti semitism and Hitler..I have seen you use this tack three times so far. I am coming to the conclusion that this is the bulk of what you have in your reasoning ability. It is your apex on this issue.
Not good enough PGTWEED.

I hear the name Hitler used so much to get over on others today. Whenever I see or detect our polticians using the name Hitler I automatically know I am supposed to get on the bandwagon and cheer for whatever nonsense they are wont to promote ...also to stop thinking for myself and cede/yield to the new paradigm...the new template taking place and let them default through unquestioned and unchallanged.
After all...they used the name Hitler. Everyone knows this...right??
They used the name and labeled someone Hitler...how could they possibly be wrong??
It is the same with the term racist..or anti semite. Why, they used these holy default words...they must be allowed to play through unchallanged unquestioned...by default. They used the term racist, and anti semite...it must be true. It is holy ground. Who can possibly question holy ground Highlander???

I am thinking that you are not accustomed to dealing with a person who knows the difference in an Askenazi Jew and a Shephardic Jew and how they are often treated in Israel. Also I am thinking you are not accustomed to a person who knows what is a Karaite Jew and how they differ from other Jews.
However, dont worry..most Americans havent a clue about any of these...it is easy to default through on them with words like Hitler, racist, anti semite.

I'll tell you what the problem is with the "Chosen People " doctrine.
Hitler was promoting his brand of the Chosen People doctrine under his religion..Nazism and Aryianism. Same thing as the Jewish Chosen People doctrine once you think it through. Just another version.
The Panthers are doing their version of the Chosen People doctrine. Same pattern used to justify their beliefs and practices. Just like the Nazis and also like Talmudic, Zionist Jews.
The Kluckers are doing the same thing in their version of the Chosen People doctrine. Just like the Nazis..just like the Talmudic, Zionist Jews, just like the Panthers.
Arabs ..the same thing. Do I need to go on or do you think the readers on this thread are savvy enough to connect the dots for themselves once they are shown the pattern??

By the same method I am well aware that not all Jews, Arabs, whites, or blacks believe in these doctrines...dogmas....religious beliefs. They are not zealous of these concepts and are quite capable of thinking for themselves. To these rare people ...I salute you.

My point here is why are you not showing people the pattern so that they can think and analyze for themselves..instead of trying to default through with racist, anti semite, and Hitler??

Sooner or later ..even the dumbest of us schmucks...will catch on and see what others are doing to put them on the string. They will begin to think for themselves and carry along a knife or scissors and cut the propaganda strings.

Racist, anti semite and Hitler are not techniques which will silence me. I dont have much use for folks who tend to make a career out of exploiting others by using these words. I will think it through for myself..thank you.

Oh...and the words ..homophobe and sexist too are often used or misused, if you like, to silence people and get them to cede/yeild to unthinkingness. To allow others to default through unchallanged/unquestioned in like manner to your use of the words racist, anti semite, and Hitler.

Well ..enough on that.

Cairowoman,

I think the government has done all "races" "dirty" at one point or another.
I think that there sure are some poor whites in WV that experience and would admit to oppression by "the man".

I have to agree with you here. And this continues unto this very day. I am suspecting this is why history is such a poorly taught subject. Only the company line allowed. We seem to be educated mostly enough to serve the man or the system in some capacity. Not enough to think or act for ourselves.
Yet surprisingly ...one comes across the exceptional people who are not stamped out in their thinking like on a xerox machine. They are able to maintain some modicum of individuality and cut the strings if necessary.

This is one reason television has so little appeal to me. Television has gotten so bad to me that the commercials seem to be more original than what passes for much of the programming. Now that is a sad story Cairowoman.
I cannot sit around the tube on the weekends or weekdays and watch sports. With the exception of the occasional fishing program sports has little or no interest to me. I just happen to like to catch and eat fish..hence he fishing programs. I dont need the sports drug or sports gods that much...thanks. Nor do I need the drug habit associated with the rest of most of what passes for television programming today. I dont need the brainwashing.

You know Cairowoman ..I hear people at work..and so many of them cannot describe a concept or an idea..outside of an example of something they watched on television or in a movie. Their lives are television lives..movie lives. I dont think many of them even realize this is happening to them. They have so few real life experiences of thier own outside of television and movies. Their morals and thinking are television and movie thinking..not even their own thinking. I sense that some of them even are so far gone that they must create television drama in their lives to feel important or justified. I suppose that one could even take this as far as to realize that television and movies can be a form of oppression. A very concealed or hidden form of oppression.
If you look closely ..and are able to peel back some of the veneer ...one can even detect it in many of the posts here on ATS/BTS.

Well enough of that too. I tried to spell check but it is not working on Google tonight. My apologies for any spelling errors.

Thanks to all for thier posts.
Orangetom

[edit on 7-11-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What percentage of US Congressmen and State Legislatives who made the anti-slave rebellion laws were black? NONE! Blacks didn't gain some control of the State Legislatures in the South until Reconstruction period and the late 1960's-1970's. In the South Carolina State Government, the Black representatives brought orderly proceedings to a halt! They were voted out of office and replaced by White men in the next term. In my previous post, I never said Majority poulation. I said: "Majority in authority in the Federal Goverment and the State Goverments".

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I've done archaeological work in the Qumran area in Judea and I know and have met most of the Jewish Faith. After the Kalal is found and returned to the Cohanim will be Religious or Secular, Ashkenazic, Sephardic, Kairite,etc... Jews will be 'ONE ISRAEL'! Rabbi Shlomo Goren, of blessed memory, made similar remarks in 1982. You, however, still have NO CLUE what Zionism and the Chosen People mean except from your racist, anti-semitic, revisionist garbage!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ive said it once I will say it again The New Panther Party is a joke, If they give you any problems notify Your Local Chapter Of Hells Angels and they will put a stop to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NASTY LAWLESS

I doubt if any group could contain it look at the past Cincinnati riots in which I was living in. Take it out on poor elderly women bleeding to death in the streets and this was a horrid excuse for the cause. I don't understand mean people life is too short and this doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

What percentage of US Congressmen and State Legislatives who made the anti-slave rebellion laws were black? NONE! Blacks didn't gain some control of the State Legislatures in the South until Reconstruction period and the late 1960's-1970's. In the South Carolina State Government, the Black representatives brought orderly proceedings to a halt! They were voted out of office and replaced by White men in the next term. In my previous post, I never said Majority poulation. I said: "Majority in authority in the Federal Goverment and the State Goverments".

This is relevant to what? Am I missing something?
Face it. "the man" is about the government and if it so happens to be maily run by whites its black peoples fault? Is that what you are implying?

There are and have been blacks in the government (as you so eloquently stated)-- many of them--

What? Black people aren't good enough to be known as "the man" too?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I know what you mean about the TV. I cant even have the devil tube on while my daughter is around the commercials (violent video games, horror films, fake orgasms in the shower (herbal essences):lol
even during "family programming" and lets not talk about BET or the CW. I hate that some people actually watch that baloney and think that black people are like that and sanction all of it somehow. (this includes other black people).

Back on topic. So it wont get deleted. Go Panthers go ! (Carolina)

Edit to add extra smileys

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
tell that idiot we are 99.9% genetic equals.
ignorance stinks

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

PGTWEED,

I have nothing against the discipline called archeology and admire the evidences of history which are often recovered by this method.

For example I was fascinated by the announcement some time back that a waxen seal was found in an older form of Hebrew which read "Baruch son of Neriah" In this case Baruch son of Neriah...being the scribe to the prophet Jeremiah. I found this to be very fascinating news.

However I have no use for the Red Heifer dogma...nor the dogma of rebuilding the temple..and the Levites taking over again.

You see PGTWEED...believe it all they want...but I know what it meant in the Old Testament when the temple was rebuilt after the return from captivity in Babylon...and when the Shekinah glory did not descend upon the Temple as in the old days before the captivity. The old ones, who survived from the old temple days, knew what it meant too ... for they wept when the Shekinah glory did not descend. The younger ones who did not know this ..rejoiced in glee when the temple was opened for the priesthood and the public.

I also know that any attempt to rebuild a temple today will be a temple built with hands....not a temple built without hands as is foretold.
I know by this ...any temple today is a counterfeit temple with a counterfeit priesthood...and after a counterfeit god.

Unlike many Believers..today...I know what is a Talmud ...as well as the differences I described in earlier posts.

I am not pro Israel. Nor am I anti Jewish ..or as you tend to label it anti Semite.

I don't think the Jews have any biblical claim to the land today called Israel. I do believe they have a right to the land by the ancient law of conquest. I have no problem with a claim by conquest. The victors get the spoils.

I just don't believe in all that Chosen People dogma...no matter who is doing it ..or whatever the latest version being promoted.

By the way PGTWEED...I also know what a Talmud is and how it differs from the Law of Moses..and can demonstrate this when necessary.

Concerning the Chosen People dogma..

NO use for this dogma among the Jews.
No use for this dogma among the Nazis
No use for this dogma among the Kluckers
Nor any use for this dogma among the Muslims.
Nor any use concerning the next group coming down the de evolutionary pipeline...or whatever changing wind is popular.

I also don't have any use for the tack you and many others are wont to take if someone does not agree with your thinking ...they are automatically anti Semite and a racist or whatever label is popular to foist off on them. I will think for myself thanks.

People in this country have a right to think and speak their beliefs...their thinking....whether you or I agree with them or not. It does not automatically make them racist...or whatever is popular. Many of us have seen this far to often to let it go unmentioned.

PGTWEED...you need to keep up your tack and method...ie..rationale..so that readers out here can see how well and discriminating/intolerant you conduct yourself with people who disagree with you.
YOU will notice a very interesting thing about people in groups like I itemized..above...they like tolerance from others but are by nature so unprepared to extend it to others....especially those who do not agree with them.
This is a very strong indicator of who and what these peoples are ..and also to those who are sufficiently perceptive..it also tells one the name of their god...no matter what they are wont to claim.

Hope this helps you

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 12-11-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You say "I'm not pro Israel. Nor am I anti Jewish", sounds similar to the Klansmen saying "They don't hate black people. They respect them". TOTAL RACIST BULL!!! You're the one that needs to re-examine your outlook! Take your racist Zionism is Marxism crap to the garbage dump where it belongs!

[edit on 14-11-2008 by PGTWEED]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So, what authority was Nelson Mandela fighting against in South Africa? I give you a clue: They weren't black. As I have stated 'If a black man uses the phrase 'The Man is keeping the black people down'. to a majority White governmental authority. THAT IS A RACIAL SLUR AS DISGUSTING AS ANY WHITE SUPREMACY BULL!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You say "I'm not pro Israel. Nor am I anti Jewish", sounds similar to the Klansmen saying "They don't hate black people. They respect them". TOTAL RACIST BULL!!! You're the one that needs to re-examine your outlook! Take your racist Zionism is Marxism crap to the garbage dump where it belongs!

[edit on 14-11-2008 by PGTWEED]

PGTWEED,

Please keep it up...you are doing well verifying most of what I am saying and describing..especially the tolerance part.

I don't have any use for the Klan/Kluckers either...by my posts above..yet you are so blindsided in your default settings and emotions you feel the need to use this as a fingerprint to play through unchallanged...unquestioned. You are so one sided and one tracked you don't even seem to notice your own tact..or lack of tact in your haste to justify your belief system and play through unquestioned and unchallanged.

Thank you for keeping it up..PGTWEED...you will do well educating the readers out here. Please keep foaming at the mouth for us such that they will more clearly see you for what you are...and also how the technique works.

However...I apologize to the readers/thread for getting a bit off track but to me this is institutionalized bias itself...by preconditioned default. It requires emotional techniques..not thinking. Labeling others by the very techniques you disapprove of is not intelligence...reason or even civility.

Once you learn to spot this poor technique...you will see it often around you and begin to tire of it. Finally you will speak out about it. You will also learn not to let people put you on the emotional string so easily. Put you in a box so to speak...

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

[edit on 14-11-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

So, what authority was Nelson Mandela fighting against in South Africa?

Corporate excess as defended by local white owners as well as their internationalist ( Reagan for instance) backers.

I give you a clue: They weren't black.

You don't say.

As I have stated 'If a black man uses the phrase 'The Man is keeping the black people down'. to a majority White governmental authority. THAT IS A RACIAL SLUR AS DISGUSTING AS ANY WHITE SUPREMACY BULL!

I mean how can it be? How can those who are oppressed be called racist for pointing out that their oppressors are oppressive and generally racist? I don't see how you can or will defend such a claim but i suppose i will have to watch your mental gymnastics develop here...

Stellar

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
PGTWEED,

It did not occur to me until after I responded to this post earlier this morning that it was related to the position I was trying to illustrate in responding to your posts here on this thread.

With this view in mind I am going to link this response earlier this morning
This has to do with the preconceived default setting which you are wont to use as well as college professors in cloistered enviornments.

Thank God we are not yet out here a cloistered enviornment as would many folks like to do or accomplish on the public with your tack.
Many of us do not respond to guilt conditioning..we reject it.

Here is the link and for those readers able to see the pattern/fingerprint of to what I am alluding..I say..bon appetit. Enjoy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again to all for thier posts,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What all of yall are missing out on...

Natures Balance to save the world...

White people are generally hated for their beauty you can see their figures much better (psychologically represented to be pure and kind) and yes we all know its not true... tan people are also the same but a lot of peoples feel a strong connection to tanned people because their colors are similar.

We have been conditioned for the longest time seeing darkness as evil

With black people in America singing about relationships and sex and permiscuity? i dunno how to spell that Im about to have to scoot to class so i dont care about my error.

Honestly... they are black(psychologically to some evil), they sing about sex, a lot of them when mad will say imma cap you motha ######... (more negative evil tension) You have no idea stellar about America, you live in south africa i think you should come try America out instead of ranting about the racism.

Oh and of course if you didnt know black elders promote racism... to innocent kids who could be non racist their RESPECT ROLE MODELS tell them to be racist because to the elders it is what should be done?
And Of course white people do it too, it is slowly ending here in America but at the height of its dismissal in America it will be faught hard and strong. Black people want payment for the way their families were treated, well maybe they should move back to africa and start beating up on their ancestors for selling them...duh

Whats wrong in America is that we are paying for the sins of our fathers...
Black people dont help matters (while knowing they were bred like animals and statistically less intelligent due to white people trying to breed strength and stupidity- fact look it up in history books...)black people act more ignorant and thus perceived as more ignorant... FURTHERING THE DIVIDE

It also doesnt help that the media portrays black males as gangbangers and drug pushers... Some see white but the white people side with white and the black with black... FURTHERING THE DIVIDE

UNFORTUANATELY FOR MY STATEMENT there are a lot of smart and intelligent black people in America but they are suppressed by racist whites and blacks... You have no idea how unjust America is any of you I like black people, one of my closest friends is black, my parents best friend is black and i am white. they are white. You think everyone is the same because its so easy to stereotype but its not. All of you should seek truth instead of pretending to and being ignorant of it.

Racism is prevalent because everyone is ignorant ... these racist panthers only see what they want to see, and its not hard to see because that hate is stll there... on all sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
What all of yall are missing out on...

Natures Balance to save the world...

Nature has never tried to balance anything ( it doesn't have a mind of it's own) and never succeeded any ways.

White people are generally hated for their beauty you can see their figures much better (psychologically represented to be pure and kind) and yes we all know its not true...

Who hates white people other than a few of those who they enslaved? Why does hate seem to be the something the 'masters' are burdened with?

tan people are also the same but a lot of peoples feel a strong connection to tanned people because their colors are similar.

I don't know what you mean here and am confident there isn't any despite the apparent effort.

We have been conditioned for the longest time seeing darkness as evil

That you have apparently figured out...

With black people in America singing about relationships and sex and permiscuity?

And who produced and payed their salaries? Yes, duh. Do African American football players own the NFL or any of the other league's that makes some of them relatively rich?

i dunno how to spell that Im about to have to scoot to class so i dont care about my error.

Education is rarely wasted on anyone; your no exception and we can hope they do better.

Honestly... they are black(psychologically to some evil), they sing about sex, a lot of them when mad will say imma cap you motha ######... (more negative evil tension)

Again i insist that you give me a list of the owners of all these record labels or at least a list of who owned the record labels at the time when this form of music were made popular? Why is it popular at all if there is absolutely nothing in the music that African-Americans find in their daily lives? Who buys the majority of the records?

You have no idea stellar about America, you live in south africa i think you should come try America out instead of ranting about the racism.

Americans don't know much about poverty or violent street crime. A simple comparison of crime statistics and murders with weapons should give some indication even if the fact that about 100 South-African policemen are killed in the line of the duty per year.

Oh and of course if you didnt know black elders promote racism...

Nonsense. They promote the reality that despite lots of talk by the 'masters' African Americans are still second class citizens in their own country. This is a simply fact ( crime statistics, mortality and life expectation at birth, chances of going to jail) and frankly if those elders where not so frequently having their salaries paid by white institutions they would be more honest resulting in African-Americans better able to protect themselves from predatory practices.

to innocent kids who could be non racist their RESPECT ROLE MODELS tell them to be racist because to the elders it is what should be done?

Well if you black in South-Africa or African American it makes a great deal of sense to be suspicious of white motives given their track record of the last few centuries. To suggest that this is anything but applied common sense probably includes mythical beliefs about how black people are always 'conspiring' to take over the US and or the world.

If African Americans have negative sentiments about their white countrymen that is fully justified but clearly the opposite isn't true; what have African Americans ever done to their countrymen to be deserving of second class citizenship and general comparative poverty?

And Of course white people do it too, it is slowly ending here in America but at the height of its dismissal in America it will be faught hard and strong.

What do you mean white people do it too? Why do white people who are vastly in the majority NEED to be racist or teach their children racist principles? Who holds all the economic power and who are best educated? Why are white folks so stupidly afraid of people that have never been in a position to inflict anything but specific and personal harm against those who wronged them?

Black people want payment for the way their families were treated, well maybe they should move back to africa and start beating up on their ancestors for selling them...duh

Right but since they were never paid salaries they couldn't go back and wouldn't have been allowed even if they did. It's arrogance and ignorance of this scale that makes you not only want to throw up but to throw it at certain people. How it can be slaves fault for being enslaved i don't know but trust a typical racist white person to think up some form of excuse for mistreating someone less fortunate.

Whats wrong in America is that we are paying for the sins of our fathers...

Not nearly enough, same as in South-Africa. At least very positive things are taking place here despite all the persistent problems and mistakes. If a few dozen former white 'leaders' ( as if they ever told the public what they were doing in secret) were lined up and shot this country would have been a far better place for it with racial reconciliation much closer.

White people SHOULD pay for the sins of their fathers ( as we do all in ways someone such as yourself wouldn't possibly understand) as white children are most certainly enjoying the benefits of all those ill gotten goods. To suggest otherwise is self serving and generally naive if not just selfish and ignorant.

Black people dont help matters (while knowing they were bred like animals and statistically less intelligent due to white people trying to breed strength and stupidity- fact look it up in history books...)

That isn't true. You can not 'breed' with people in the same way you can with animals and even if you could the way it mostly works in slave societies is that you simply keep them from learning much anything written. Other than that you just beat and or eventually execute all those amongst the 'slave class' that tries to organize and resist oppression. This isn't breeding but terror does work and slaves do get the message that resistance means risking your life.

black people act more ignorant and thus perceived as more ignorant... FURTHERING THE DIVIDE

How can you act other than what you are? How can generations of abuse and poverty be turned around in one generation? Why do white supremacist expect African-Americans ( same in South-Africa) to 'fix' themselves when we have white 'townships' where certain families get stuck for generations in the spiral of poverty, ignorance and abuse? Isn't it obvious that we are exactly the same in how we are incapable of lifting ourselves by out bootstraps without boots and the education to know how to erect pulleys" .

It also doesnt help that the media portrays black males as gangbangers and drug pushers...

It wasn't mean to help! The corporations that owns the media wishes to further these divide as you always need largely unskilled labor you really don't want to pay and really like to keep largely unpaid despite what they may quickly learn. Corporations WANT second class citizens to abuse at will and to keep the more educated sections of society continually under pressure in that their wages are undermined by people who can in fact do the job but lacks the 'qualification' or infrastructure to enforce decent wages.

Some see white but the white people side with white and the black with black... FURTHERING THE DIVIDE

Again no coincidence there.

UNFORTUANATELY FOR MY STATEMENT there are a lot of smart and intelligent black people in America but they are suppressed by racist whites and blacks...

No kidding. Do you believe that to be some kind of grand revelation?

You have no idea how unjust America is any of you I like black people, one of my closest friends is black, my parents best friend is black and i am white. they are white.

How nice of you to include your 'black' friend in this discussion. I wonder if he would like this type of publicity; i know i wouldn't?

You think everyone is the same because its so easy to stereotype but its not.

Everyone isn't the same but there is enough sameness to make stereotyping quite effective as general tool. Hell that's why it's been working so far....

All of you should seek truth instead of pretending to and being ignorant of it.

And you should take your own advice.

Racism is prevalent because everyone is ignorant ... these racist panthers only see what they want to see, and its not hard to see because that hate is stll there... on all sides.

The difference being that the Panthers are defending themselves from a movement that has all the power on their side as evident by the fact that two dozen panthers were killed and their leader assassinated by special police without any police ever being killed by the panthers.

Just like in the US the majority of South-Africans have every right to be very angry with their former oppressors ( who still retain all the economic power they stole) and every right to insist that the historical wrong be righted or that they are at least rewarded economically now for doing the christian thing and largely forgiving all the wrongs that have been inflicted on them. It's not surprising then that if there truly a heaven to be found it might not be filled with 'caucasians' but instead with their numerous victims who had great evils to forgive and love to share.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
oh so here is your true agenda
"
Just like in the US the majority of South-Africans have every right to be very angry with their former oppressors ( who still retain all the economic power they stole) and every right to insist that the historical wrong be righted or that they are at least rewarded economically now for doing the christian thing and largely forgiving all the wrongs that have been inflicted on them. It's not surprising then that if there truly a heaven to be found it might not be filled with 'caucasians' but instead with their numerous victims who had great evils to forgive and love to share. "

^^^Stellar^^^^

Im sorry ignorance seems to love you much

You have a lot of hate, you keep blaming people and blaming people

South Africans have no right whatsoever

If they would work together their goals would be accomplished that is how it is in all cultures and religions and independently as people. ANY GOAL IS ACCOMPLISHABLE you can call that naive but coming from a lower class American Family I understand... i understand that your ignorant and do not hear.. youd rather blame all people. it wasnt just white people who had slaves it was a type of white people, Rich upperclass whites who did not have a religion... the white people trying to save the black slaves through the underground railroad- my family also a part of that thanks- what would you have done with them? Its not about color its about greed, there is a group of white people in america that has relys on the lower and middles class.... If you would stop ranting and stop listening to yourself preach to the masses.. Stellar...the Savior.. Self Appointed of course... you would see that you dont know what you speak just as much as I dont know all the facts... how could we? your just a puppet as am I. They rely on ignorance to survive... because it works for them.. Oppress all the threat....and there will be little... they can be dealt with.

Lastly...

If you really have a god...and i will disrespect yours now because he seems to be a fake god... who punishes all whites for their fathers doings.. .and their souls have been given up right then and there?? Is that what im supposed to take? What it sounds like is your god supports your cause, not the cause of humanity, the God of love... Your just proof of more hate, its probably why you found this thread and rant so much...I hope maybe one day you will see the injustice in this world and quit trying to steretype the blame. Maybe then the secrets would be revealed to you and youd understand how much hate you breed. you are a godless man.

I suggest you learn the meaning of love before you open your ignorant mouth again.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join