It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You have to understand what these guys are doing. They are making sure that Obama will win fairly with no intimidation. Have some sympathy for them.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

Looks like intimidation to me. Funny how the small guy carries the stick though and he identified himself as "security".

Weapon of choice, stick or cell phone camera?? I think the camera wins today.

This is just the tip if the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
You have to understand what these guys are doing. They are making sure that Obama will win fairly with no intimidation. Have some sympathy for them.

Are you being sarcastic? There are other ways of going about that, other than wearing military looking cloths and brandishing a night stick.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

If this isnt getting reported it makes you wonder. What else isnt getting reported?

Holding video for tonight when Obama loses? McCain loses?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman

I must talk to people like you in terms that you understand. You only understand things in racial terms and also this whole post was about race so when in Rome....

"people like you" - what exactly are people like me? You mean the ones who don't buy into your continued persecution theories.

If you dont want to believe I am a Dr. then that is on you -- I am not givng out any of my personal information so you can look it up. (you could just be a crazy white guy looking for a race riot)

If you are a doctor, then I don't know how you graduated, your grammar is terrible and your logic is all over the place, almost rambling. Plus you throw out another racist comment.

As for reparations I am sorry I only watch BET LOL and havent heard of that and if there is it is media propaganda to scare moderately racist white people into being afraid of having a black leader.

Your posts get stranger and stranger, it's difficult to provide meaningful responses when you just descend into sarcasm and more random allegations of racism, this time the previously unheard category of "moderately racist", which sounds a little like "moderately pregnant".

No for me just saying that racism exists and it is wrong and we must stop is good enough.

Finally we agree on something.

As for affirmative action please read all of my posts before responding to future posts. I think AA is wrong and TPTB did that to continue to divide us and to brings blacks down not up and that is not a mistake.

So let me get this straight, we should help black people get themselves out of the poverty trap, but when we do, we are being racists for singling out black people for help.

Talk about setting us up for failure !!

again I will say it Dems are the devil.

Sound like doctor speak to you?

You're starting to sound a little manic, and perhaps my responses are contributing to that, so let's just agree that organizations like the Black Panthers (the subject of this thread) and other similar organizations which function on hate are bad for all of us.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Retseh]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

or maybe you are too silly and stuck in your ways to read anything that I wrote before judging... I asked politely. "People like you"just see what you want to see on the threads and post to that for controversy and dont look at the posts in an entirety---like a normal, thinking person would. If you had you would feel really silly now knowing that I addressed all of your juvenile concerns in prior posts and also I responded to you in a respectful manner why couldnt you. Just to copy others and say I am ranting or unintelligible lets me know your level of cognition.....you are just another mind controlled ______________ fill it in to whatever you want me to say. DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD NOW. I AM A RACIST WHITE PERSON HATER. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT. GOOD.

Also social policies mainly pushed by Democrats welfare, aa, title 9 etc. are unfair to whites and cause resentment and actually have reverse effects on the "poor blacks" they are trying to help. Do some research. So yes, any group of people that offer help in order to stab you in the back are Devils....is that clearer for you. Think about it.

And yes feelings not states of being (pregnancy) can be at varying intensities. So moderately racist is a good term to use when talking about feelings not facts.

Why couldn't a doctor have written this? What do you do for a living? Docs write in shorthand slow your roll and read all my posts again in context of the conversation--ALL NOT SOME --then post back. OK?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

OKOK heres another big laugh. If you dont believe I am a dr. then why believe that I am black......... hmmmmmmmm.......maybe the jokes on you.........

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Why couldn't a doctor have written this? What do you do for a living? Docs write in shorthand slow your roll and read all my posts again in context of the conversation--ALL NOT SOME --then post back. OK?

Me, I'm an auditor specializing in IT, and if others have accused you of incoherent rambling I haven't seen it, I have no doubt it's there it's just that I haven't been reading the majority of the responses, so I'm afraid there's no white conspiracy there if you can bear to take my word for it.

You know what, I have re-read all your posts are you're absolutely right:

- all white people are racists
- dems are the devil
- the system is out to get black people; and
- it's all the fault of white people

That's pretty much what you said, right?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Me, I'm an auditor specializing in IT, and if others have accused you of incoherent rambling I haven't seen it, I have no doubt it's there it's just that I haven't been reading the majority of the responses, so I'm afraid there's no white conspiracy there if you can bear to take my word for it.

You know what, I have re-read all your posts are you're absolutely right:

- all white people are racists
- dems are the devil
- the system is out to get black people; and
- it's all the fault of white people

That's pretty much what you said, right?

GOSH! Well there is a difference between reading and comprehension--and you did follow my directions--maybe I shouldnt be so rambling next time---LOL

I hope you are lying about reading it because if you did re-read it you sure make a horrific auditor. I thought that they had look at ALL aspects before formulating a conclusion.

But just for you to make it real simple the answers are

- all white people are racists--NO, SOME just like some blacks are racist also

- dems are the devil-YES--- PS. INCLUDES REPUBS TOO-- BUT WE ARE LEAVING THEM OUT FOR SAKE OF STAYING ON POINT--(also I meant that figuratively not literally in case you cannot "audit" the meaning of that statement.)

- the system is out to get black people; and--YES but also INCLUDES ALL PEOPLE

- it's all the fault of white people NOONE SAID THAT BUT YES. ALSO INCLUDES ALL PEOPLE ESPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE. ANYTIME ANYONE ALLOWS ANY OPPRESSOR TO CREATE ANY INJUSTICE/DISEMPOWERMENT OF ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING IS JUST AS BAD AS THE PERSON WHO IS THE PERPETRATOR. THIS INCLUDES ME AND YOU.

but I guess you again read what you wanted to. This time please read and then pause and then think about ALL that I wrote before you comment again. You will see that we agree on much more than we differ. Which is my whole point. Then maybe you can go back and "audit' your feelings.......

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

The men in power at the time "The Man" was first used after the US Civil War were White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. It has ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT RACE...and unfortunately, it will continue to be so.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

Well,
Not the way I meant it and not the way I have ever learned its meaning. I thought it meant the government and many others use it that way also.

I guess I need to do some more research on your post before dismissing but again I didnt mean it that way. If you want to interpret it that way, you can but know my stance on it.

2nd thought--- initial researching------
Notice on wiki what the initial meaning is --- I do see where it is used racially here also....wikipedia "the man" please also see where it wasnt racist it was about money in the US (at least initially)?!? Origins with something to do with the Jews? This is getting weirder and weirder. Until I know the the truth I will not use it anymore....

edit to add wiki link

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

That is why I pointed out you were partially correct. Political Zionism ended with the re-establishment of the Nation of Israel in 1948. Religious Zionism is still going strong.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So how say you now Cairo Woman?

We whites appear to have elected an African American.

Surely this cannot be, aren't we all racists?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I read most of the posts in this thread. I have no use for such groups as the panthers..or any other similar group. I also don't have any use for the "Victim Dictum" no matter who is using it.

The truth of which I know is that from years back when Phil Donahue's talk show television format made the "Victim Dictum" popular as a template for playing through unchallenged and unquestioned....a standard format for power acquisition, the body politic saw adopted it and used it to divide and conquer. The body politic has used this template to galvanize voters ..on certain issues..including race...in high electoral vote states. To me this technique falls under the olde Religious term of "Whoredom." Making merchandise of peoples for votes. The proof of this is that little seems to change and you get more victimization not less.
Politics in this country has become the art of selling the souls of people using confusion...not uniting them...and selling these souls for votes. By this I mean both political parties.

What I see Cairo Woman saying and explaining is a variation of this.
For myself I am not interested in the black man's burden nor the white man's burden. None of this interests me. I have more important things to think about.

I did not vote for Obama ...because I don't like his belief system...Wealth redistribution is not RISK redistribution. Many people are easily emoted into the appeal of something for nothing. It will be short lived but cause a lot of confusion. None of the candidates...dems or GOP go to the trouble of explaining it to the public. I fault both parties for this ignorance..for both parties will practice this ignorance on an unthinking public. Acquiring/creating wealth involves RISK..not defaulting through.
For some reason related to public ignorance...both parties are reluctant to enlighten us as to this simple truth. They want us to think that somehow by magic government can solve all these problems they only manage....and manage/accelerate for votes.

Political Zionism is not dead and continues. Also Political Zionism has heavy Marxist leanings. Ironic I think.

I do not trust a political party which plays or preys on the public fear. Both political parties will do so to get votes. In this to me the political system is become a sham.
In my mind many of the social programs...AA, and others are for cultivating votes...from certain groups. Social programs/money give aways are a sure way for collecting votes ..especially in states with high electoral votes. Particularly once you identify a group as "victims."
A political system must maintain them as "victims" to maintain the votes needed for power. This should be common sense to most ..but oddly enough it is not.

I don't watch much television as I find it very political/social and not very entertaining....or even educational. The news formats are horrible and social/political as well. I quickly tire of this format.
I get much of my news and info from this computer and also from my shortwave set. When I can find a good book...I would much rather read and think/muse, than let the television do my thinking for me.

Cairo Woman....that is a lot of debt. A Lot of RISK. You will bear with me if I don't envy you that. That seems to put you right in there with a lot of other Americans. Debt seems to be an equal opportunity employer here in this country and others.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

[edit on 5-11-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Your Political Zionism remark is based more on Anti-Semitism than actual FACTS! Political Zionism's goal was realized in 1948.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Your unreliable Wiki link fails to mention Who controlled the banks. Guess what... IT WASN'T BLACKS OR JEWS! The Majority in Authority at the time was White Anglo-Saxon Protestants! That, Lady, is a known FACT!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is an interesting topic and I will throw my eight cents into the mix. I am an american,I am a patriot, I am a three tour Afghanistan veteran and when I read things about blacks hating whites and whites hating blacks its really bothers the crap out of me because we are at war with people who truly despise us, they dispise whites, blacks, jews, christians, and any other western culture and enjoy doing whatever they can as a whole to disrupt our way of life, It truly saddens me to know this and I hate to blast out the whole "why cant we all just get along" pharse but Im doing it anyway. I hate plenty of people but not because of their skin color but because they are A^^^^^^^! With all that is happening to our country shouldnt we stop all the hating and try and come up with solutions to make our way of life better, Im so tired of the white/black thing and its getting old. I know this is just a senseless rant and things will never change but if we dont try and make an attempt at it and things keep spiraling out of control like they have been you might find yourself fighting alongside a black AMERICAN or a white AMERICAN in a war to keep our country afloat..FOOD FOR THOUGHT PEOPLE!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

PGTWEED...This statement is textbook of emotionalism and public education standards today.

Your Political Zionism remark is based more on Anti-Semitism than actual FACTS! Political Zionism's goal was realized in 1948.

This line of thinking comes out of the same genre and system as racism. If you say anything not agreed to by others you are an antisemite.or a racist..or a sexist or whatever else comes down the line and needed for votes, moneys, and support.

It is the same as "Victimization." It is a control mechanism and I don't buy into it just as I don't buy into the other dogmas for control and regulation.
I'll do my own thinking and reading for myself. Thanks.

Zionisms goal was not realized in 1948. THey are in big trouble over there today..right now.. and working night and day to keep others from knowing. If the goals had been achieved in 1948 they would have the Temple Mount.
Sell that method, thinking, and technique to someone who knows less history.

cmd18b,
You are already doing the steps to change things..taking people one at a time on thier merits and or demerits. That is exactly how it is done.
You dont have to tolerate ignorance from anyone...under any guise. That is how it is done.
In my occupatioin I have on occasion to put my life and safety in the hands of others. It has to do with character and ability. Not race or sex or other surface propaganda. Character is what seperates the men from the boys and women from the girls. When your hindparts are on the line..you dont want or accept second best from anyone..period. Everthing else is Bravo Serria.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 5-11-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

The only people who equate Zionism with Marxism ARE ANTI-SEMITES! You have no clue what Zionism means apart from your racist viewpoint! They captured the Temple Mount area in 1967!

[edit on 5-11-2008 by PGTWEED]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join