It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

Yeah but if you actually read the wiki article (even though it was from a "black conservative?" historian) it was WASPS talking about WASPS !!! Or did you leave that part out for drama?

BUT if you need more sources here ya go!!!!!

20. the man, Slang.
a. a person or group asserting authority or power over another, esp. in a manner experienced as being oppressive, demeaning, or threatening, as an employer, the police, or a dominating racial group.
b. a person or group upon whom one is dependent, as the drug supplier for an addict.
Also, the Man.

Dictionary.com

But back on topic before this gets erased. What happened to the race riots and the panthers taking over? Did we forget the main topic?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
they seriously doubt the power of white supremacy? i mean they were our slaves for hundreds of years, they were eating # in africa when we found them, we've shown them the kindness of stopping all that torture and this is what we get? i am no white power person, but... these black people are in for a big suprise. big.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Proof of what Blacks were doing in Africa before slavery? Do you have any?

Judging by the post no.

Lack of history leads to lack of knowledge, which leads to easily mind controlled citizens. As long as you think that "just race" is the issue or some "ungrateful blacks who should be happy to be in America" is the issue makes people who believe stuff like that another kind of slave. A slave to the system.

Race has absolutely nothing to do with this.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
reply to post by orangetom1999

The only people who equate Zionism with Marxism ARE ANTI-SEMITES! You have no clue what Zionism means apart from your racist viewpoint! They captured the Temple Mount area in 1967!

[edit on 5-11-2008 by PGTWEED]

PGTWEED,

Thank you for confirming my point about emotionalism and public education standards/beliefs. Also for confirming my position that if one does not speak of the company line ...or popular jag...one is a racist..anti semite...yada yada yada.

I see this technique alot both in pubilc education , on the media and here on ATS/BTS. Which is why I spoke in the manner I did ...so that you would make the statements in the manner you did .. and such that those still capable of thinking for themselves would see how it works.
As a nuclear fueler ..handling uranium fuel rods...I am not that easily put on an emotional jag. Such methods do not impress me nor shame me. One must keep their cool when handling such equipment. One learns to stow ones emotions and think about what one is doing...not emote through such a job..but think.

The temple mount area is not the Temple mount. Your tack or lack there of is textbook political technique...to keep off the bulls eye..always on a tangent. Your technique is also textbook political Zionism.
The Zionists dont have control of the temple mount. They would like to but it would be a disaster for them if they take it. It would mean war...unlimited. THe only way Israel would be able to deal with it is the Sampson Complex....for which they will eventually have to implement.
Dont worry...most Americans are so dirt stupid about this...they havent a clue as to what constitutes the Sampson Complex.....while tuning in Amerian Idol or other such sports drivel....to keep them amused and not musing.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 6-11-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Being a brit I am still waiting for my reparation Euros from Rome...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairo Woman

As long as you think that "just race" is the issue or some "ungrateful blacks who should be happy to be in America" is the issue makes people who believe stuff like that another kind of slave. A slave to the system.

I agree with this premise. I get so tired of race race race...being the issue on everything for so many years and years. I got so tired of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton beating this drum such that whenever they came on the tube or radio I would hit the remote. I finally realized that if people ever began to think for themselves Jesse and Al would be out of a job. They have in investment in this type of thinking. The media is just as guilty pandering to it. They are part of the system.

I got so tired of it in this election...as a control mechanism. I watched/listened to none of the primaries and none of the debates. I knew they were going to beat this angle to death.

It becomes the same mantra that PGTWEED is beating on their drums.
What you realize, when you think for yourself, is that some people feel that they must gain control by transferring their beliefs to others...by the use of "default settings/guilt" to play through unquestioned and unchallenged.
I am not interested in someone else's guilt conditioning...be it politicians...the media who shill for the political parties.. or another individual. I'll make up my own mind thank you.

Teach yourself to think by changing the "default settings."

What you realize is that people like the Panthers...or Al or Jesse..need the KKK and others to support their position. Just like the Kluckers need the Panthers, Al, Jesse and others of their ilk to support their position. At the same time you have the media using both to make merchandise of the public for their political position...the positions of their political parties. They will all whore you out if you let them.
They will all keep you jumping through the hoops forever. This is also why the news media has become so Tabloid like. Right??....just like Phil Donahue!!! To get you emotional...to condition you to be predictable ,controllable mallilable to their will. It is a roller coaster and they dont intend to let you get off. Teach yourself to think..not emote. Emoting is how they put you on the string....how they control you....how they get you to default. Change the default settings.

THINK!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So Solarstorm, here is my question to you since you dragged this thing out. Are you in the conspiracy to keep the USA racially divided and segmented, or are you against this conspiracy? The other side of this question is if you are against it, does pointing these things out fan the fire or help put it out. Our MSM is always quick to point out racial and sexist bias, why are we doing the same?

PG

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Theodore Herlz's idea for Zionism was a homeland for the Jewish People away from the Anti-Semitic Hatred against them in Europe. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARXISM! The only people who equate Zionism with Marxism ARE ANTI-SEMITES! Hitler in Mein Kampf said the exact samething you stated about Zionism.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

Since the founding of the North American Colonies up to the 1970's. The MAJORITY in authority of the Federal Government and the State Governments were WHITE!

[edit on 6-11-2008 by PGTWEED]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm just wondering at the individual cost of an expression of hate - I was brought up by a white grandmother and was the only person, 'a little different' in the town. I was actually born in Brazil but was called many names. If I had the tiniest inkling that racism was legitimate in the media or in organised government I think I would have given up hope.
I believe that free speech is so important but we rarely measure mental cruelty except in the most barbaric of terms. If I was a white child with a black adult saying those things to me I shouldn't have to be taught how to protect myself from my own anger and come across with a philosophical argument.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Who are these people constantly yell’in about reparations? When I meet them they are usually young people who have not contributed to society. Quite often they are destructively advancing their own neighborhoods into a hell whole. Now, bring a black man to my attention who had to live in a disgusting level of poverty during a separate but equal era and who attempted to get a good education, but was instead sent to less affluent segregated schools. Therefore his ability to better himself was directly inhibited by those laws and I may consider throwing some support his way, this is not often the case of those who support reparations though.

This sounds like a group of racially motivated racist. I know it is not often in America that we acknowledge the racism of anyone but whites, but I think you can see it clearly here.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You know quite frankly ...this is just my opinion...The people who really deserve reparations and have NEVER asked for any by the way....are the only true Americans in this country. The American Indian Nations.

So when I here people like this confused and hate filled man...and I use the term man loosely...it makes me think about how many people not just in this country...think they are entitled to something for nothing. I guess you have to chalk it up to pure laziness.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
it makes me think about how many people not just in this country...think they are entitled to something for nothing.

Now, now, now! We are all entitled to something. We are all entitled to:
pay taxes!

gripe (sometimes we receive punishment for this)
breath

That is all.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Since the founding of the North American Colonies up to the 1970's. The MAJORITY in authority of the Federal Government and the State Governments were WHITE!

[edit on 6-11-2008 by PGTWEED]

What are you referencing? Prior to the civil war slaves outnumbered the white people especially in the south. To curb this it was decided that we counted as 3/5 ths a person---gosh do you read/research at all? (I mean that honestly and not as an insult).

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
it makes me think about how many people not just in this country...think they are entitled to something for nothing.

Now, now, now! We are all entitled to something. We are all entitled to:
pay taxes!

gripe (sometimes we receive punishment for this)
breath

That is all.

LOL.....thats right the IRS dont care if you are black or white lolololololol rotflol

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hitler had also people under his winges who attacked people .. The SA did it in the early 30's against jews , communists in the early years of hitlers rise to power and he becoming the Fuhrer ..
now we have these new panthers fighting and Obama in his early years in power before becoming the all mighty new Fuhrer..
We had the white hitler now prepare for the black hitler..

that is what I find to become the truth there are to many things happening again.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACE! Do you seriously believe the Poll Taxes and Jim Crowe Laws in the South were directed only to poor white trash? The poor white trash could go to a bank and get a loan, whereas the blacks could not! The Poll Tax was established by the Southern States to keep the blacks from exercising their right to vote gauranteed by the Fifteenth Amendment! Everytime a black person says "The Man is keeping the Black Man down". The Man the Black Man is talking about keeping him down ARE NOT HIS BLACK BROTHERS IN AUTHORITY! The Man is clearly The White Man which the Black Man doesn't have the courage to admit!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

SLAVES IN THE SOUTH WERE NOT IN AUTHORITY!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACE! Do you seriously believe the Poll Taxes and Jim Crowe Laws in the South were directed only to poor white trash? The poor white trash could go to a bank and get a loan, whereas the blacks could not! The Poll Tax was established by the Southern States to keep the blacks from exercising their right to vote gauranteed by the Fifteenth Amendment! Everytime a black person says "The Man is keeping the Black Man down". The Man the Black Man is talking about keeping him down ARE NOT HIS BLACK BROTHERS IN AUTHORITY!

What are you talking about seriously? What history/time frame are you referencing. PICK ONE>>>>you keep switching.

I think the government has done all "races" "dirty" at one point or another.
I think that there sure are some poor whites in WV that experience and would admit to oppression by "the man".

Why cant you admit that words/terms/phrases can have multiple meanings?
ie. the verb engage. It could mean a marriage promise or it could mean to confront.

I never said that it couldnt be used that way, I just said IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII never used it/heard it used that way by black people. SO if the line about the black man is afraid to admit it I hope that was relating to others and not me primarily because I am A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you had read or done any other research you would easily recant such statements.

I guess after Barack is present "the man" will be black then what will you say? Will it be racial then or will it be the government?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join