It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

New Panthers' war on whites

www.philly.com

* On whites: "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . ."

* On Jews: "I don't care how much they try to promote the Jewish Holocaust. The African people have suffered a hell of a cost. . . . "

* On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."

* On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This article originated from the Philadelphia Daily News. Can any ATS members from Philly comment as to how significant this article is in relation to your community?

I really dont know what to make of this guy. He considers himself a black hebrew and claims that African-Americans are God's true chosen people.

www.philly.com

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I think perhaps from the sound of it, that this is part of the jesse jackson retoric going around right now. I for one would be a little worried if I lived in the area. Alot of the radical groups around California are on edge to the max and just waiting to snap. I heard one poster say it would take them "months" to come up with any kind of plan to do anything. I beg to differ it takes one stone at the right place to get the whole crowd going nuts!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Regardless of what it is, it needs to be stopped. Just like any type of white supremacist rhetoric. The fact of the matter this will be allowed to fester and explode. I anxiously await Gamergal's defense of this man's words.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
I really dont know what to make of this guy. He considers himself a black hebrew and claims that African-Americans are God's true chosen people.

well with the silly racism laws where you cant even order black coffee anymore

id question if he actually said african americans

if he said black jews (this would then reprinted african american) then yes he would be right, the jews were from north africa and they moved to just outside north africa,

and jews had to be jewish by birth to be considered the chosen ones of god so yepp black jews are the chosen ones of god

the rest of what he says.... same crap as the KKK and the nazi's and every other bunch of racist clowns they just swap white black oriental arab and anything else into the speech and rhetoric of the day

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm afraid we better gear up. Especially in the larger cities. On November 4th, when the final returns are in, I predict one of the following scenarios.

McCain wins, Obama loses. There will be cries that the election was stolen, just as there was after the elections of 2000 and 2004. Only this time, it will be looked at as a call to revolution. Riots will break out in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New Orleans. There will possibly be riots in St Louis, Memphis, and Little Rock.

Obama wins, McCain loses. The black radicals, such as the Panthers, will look at this as a call to revolution, a time to throw off the "yoke of slavery" and do away with whitey.

The race is too close to call and it has to go to the Supreme Court. Hell, at the point, all bets are off. Hunker down, load up and keep your powder dry.

Seriously, I am looking for a clash between black and white extremists not long after the election, regardless the results.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
TRUE

* On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."

true.
Pathetic cowards thosewannabe nazis.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

On whites: "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . ."

* On Jews: "I don't care how much they try to promote the Jewish Holocaust. The African people have suffered a hell of a cost. . . . "

* On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."

This kind of racial BS needs to go away... It doesn't matter which side it coems from, blacks or whites, it just needs to stop.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This clown Shabazz keeps up with this BS, someone's going to give him a lead enema! Where his hatred comes from is his downfall. I'm of the belief that TPTB wil let him spout just long enough to hang himself and most of the misguided who follow him!
Zindo

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Funny how this idiot talks with the intellegence of a 12 year old child. Not sure I am so worried about what this moron says. He needs to have someone do his math for him because if you are going to go to war...you better have at least close to the same number of soldiers as the other side and not 13.4% of the population. According to the Wikipedia these are the population breakdowns.

Main articles: Racial and ethnic demographics of the United States and Hyphenated American

The U.S. population's distribution by race and ethnicity in 2006 was as follows:[21][22]

* Total population: 299 million
* White
o Including 23.2 million White Hispanics: 74% or 221.3 million
o Not including White Hispanics: 66% or 198.1 million
* Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, of any race: 14.8% or about 44.3 million
* Black or African American alone: 13.4% or 40.9 million
* Some other race alone: 6.5% or 19 million
* Asian alone: 4.4% or 13.1 million
* Two or more races: 2.0% or 6.1 million
* American Indian or Alaska Native alone: 0.68% or 2.0 million
* Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander alone: 0.14% or 0.43 million

en.wikipedia.org...

My guess is they would loose and loose big time. What a complete tool.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Regardless of what transpired from this a full on race war will never happen. As much rhetoric as they want to spout and say do away with "whitey" etc the basic core fact is that they are not mobilized enough to really carry through with their threats. So drive-by's some hit and runs or targeted attacks ok sure.

But drawing a divisional all out race war they do not stand a chance. They might score a few dozen kills here or there, but if they really attempted to cause a race war you would see war worse results then the era before slavery.

Statistically speaking "races" engaged in sport hunting are not typically African American.

Monetary influence by "whitey" would buy Asian and Mexican gang members along with agreement to look the other way to capital murder charges.

Bounty fee's for "kills" and no charge policy for "cleansing" any individual over 18.... it would not be pretty. America would turn into a lawless nation.

Much as the native indian population was virtually wiped out.

Depressing that mankind even thinks about going to this level of deranged and immoral attitude toward another human life.

We live in 2008 there should be no concern for race color gender or other.

We all live and die the same.

Your religion your nationality your mind should be treasured as a human being in this world sharing the same experiences of life.

BUT, I do believe if someone has total disregard for this, then they should be treated likewise until "the breeding of this hatred is dissolved".

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Reparations? What, as in, provide them with what they would have had if their tribal chiefs hadn't sold their fathers into slavery to the Europeans?

I guess, but I think you'd complain about us shipping you back to deepest, darkest Africa and setting you up with a mud hut and a spear.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ahhhm..It was Arabs who started the African Slave trade:

blackeducator.blogspot.com...

Zindo

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Unfortunately hate breeds hate, these groups and ideas came about, festered and were allowed to grow at a time after hundreds of years of oppression that when voicing of these types of opinions would be shunted to ground and would have ended with a lynching or gang beating that went unpunished and were staged entertainment events for hundreds to witness without any way of the blacks to seek payback or retribution against the perpetrators or participants.

Only during the 60's and 70's when anti war, anti government, pro women's rights groups and the like did these ideologies come to the forefront and have a mouthpiece such as the black panthers and other pro black liberation parties almost in the parallel with the nonviolent civil rights movement, however, only after hundreds of years before them groups like the Klan and white supremicists representing themselves as the dominant race and as a part of the original American fabric outwardly express views like this as well as the American Nazi Party from the 40's forward promoting views of extermination of Jews that so happened to have been put into effect by Adolf Hitler, and calling on the same for blacks and other minorities while stirring up notions of a race war of sorts.

Radicalism has been a part of America since the beginning, however, it has been expressed a little differently and defined in history of being a revolutionary, of being a patriot when fight for the core values are put in the apple pie and chevrolet main street American context originally established for the country at the expense of American Indians, Chinese Immigrants and others back when blacks were on equal level with dogs and property, no immigrant ever arrived here not of their own free will nor upon landing was their status for the most part sub human and property of whites, that is why when the expression the United States is a Nation of immigrants is not a truly accurate statement when used.

Fast forward to now, blacks are so feared that freedom of expression like this or even the hint at self preservation as these groups promote are quickly met with loud and immediate denouncement, even when in this day and time white supremacy, the American Nazi and Skinheads are making a strong resurgence and have quietly overtaken the internet with their hate without too much being said, I am in no way condoning this individual, however, we must look at the reality of the picture, the expressions being heard were not possible from a black perspective up until recently during the 60's and 70's after groups holding these same views against blacks came as the standard issue mantra and symbol of the confederacy and the south held these ideals and expressed them since the founding of the United States and actually carried many of their despicable acts out without any penalty.

Thankfully much of these views have been tamped down and gone back underground, but because of recent events that are soley racially based have again rekindled the flames of hatred on both sides only because of the divisions of class and of color that have somehow been reawakened by the prospect of a black president.

Again I am not condoning what was said but if you do not study history, you wouldn't realize this sort of rhetoric has been around for awhile and others like it on the opposite side proposing extermination of blacks and jews for hundreds and hundreds of years, freely expressed and without loud outcry, as I stated in the opening, unfortunately hate breeds hate.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by phinubian]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Ahhhm..It was Arabs who started the African Slave trade:

blackeducator.blogspot.com...

Zindo

and thousands of white folk got sold into slavery in africa by the portugese slavers and pirates and all that kinda sea faring crazyness

i guess everyone owes everyone reperations

www.heretical.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Funny how in both your scenarios, you have the blacks to blame for any troubles after the election.

How about this scenario?

McCain is elected and we see no change, since he is the type of candidate that has been elected ever since we've had our first president?

Obama is elected, and we see how all different races can coexist together, and we learn that despite our differences, we are all foreigners in a country we can call "home," together?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'll send you a buck, you send me one and we're even!!OK????LOL

Zindo

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
Obama wins, McCain loses. The black radicals, such as the Panthers, will look at this as a call to revolution, a time to throw off the "yoke of slavery" and do away with whitey.

Why cant I help but be reminded of everytime a sports team wins some championship.

"Yea, we won! Let's set cars on fire and smash our own city!"

Christ, people are stupid.

It would be like finally remodeling your kitchen and celebrating by taking a big dump on the new counter top.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yea well if he hates me then I hate him! This guy shouldn't be taken seriously, I mean he talks like he didn't make it throuh middle school and he looks like he's a crackhead. What he thinks is totally crazy I mean repartions for real, like that will ever happend. He should be happy he lives in America where he may have had it ruff growing up like myself and alot of other people here you stay have the tools that you need to make it out. Blaming the white man for all the problems in the world doesn't do anything accpet to show what type of person that he is.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Bcs8484]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don't know..being Irish, I'm still waiting for my reparations check from the Brits. ..........Still waiting..........yup,anyday now!!!!

Zindo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join