It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

Just checked and so i did.Apologies,i forgot.

The ideaology of Zionism has been around for centuries but the first major Zionist movement was a political one.It was founded by Theodor Herzl in 1897.

And a Zionist isn't just a Jew,its also someone who supports the Jews rights to their homeland,it doesn't matter what their faith is.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I must talk to people like you in terms that you understand. You only understand things in racial terms and also this whole post was about race so when in Rome....

If you dont want to believe I am a Dr. then that is on you -- I am not givng out any of my personal information so you can look it up. (you could just be a crazy white guy looking for a race riot) LOLOLOLOL ---just like I cant make you believe thatwhether you want to believe it or not we all have biases including you.

As for reparations I am sorry I only watch BET LOL and havent heard of that and if there is it is media propaganda to scare moderately racist white people into being afraid of having a black leader.

What can you do with $50,000? Even if it were true.

I cant payback my 250,000 worth or student loans, I cant buy I decent house in a decent neighborhood. Buy stocks/gold--HAHAHAHAHA

All I can get is an Escalade on some rims....which is what all Blacks do with their money anyways, right? lolololol jk but seriously.......

No for me just saying that racism exists and it is wrong and we must stop is good enough.

As for affirmative action please read all of my posts before responding to future posts. I think AA is wrong and TPTB did that to continue to divide us and to brings blacks down not up and that is not a mistake---again I will say it Dems are the devil. Remember Problem (racial inequality) reaction (racism is bad) solution (aa)

This gives noone an incentive to stop the original problem.

PS dont just say I couldnt understand them. If you dont understand my prior posts then do not comment.

Thanks in advance

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

The concept of "God given" rights is relatively new to mankind.[within the last 250 years or so] Even our "God given rights" were written out by man and have been recently infringed. [see ACLU website and constitution free zones] Slavery has and still is, in many parts of the world, been used to rule over a conquered people. My people as were yours were a conquered people. The only rights we have are those given to us. Look around the world, India and their casts system, the islamic middle east and their slavery, china and their political dissidents in work camps, the former soviet union. Slavery has always been a part of the world and still is. What rights do you really have? We are all run by the governing body of some sort. Why do you complain when your lot in life is better than most in the world? Why are you not complaining of the disparity of those that are less fortunate than you, instead of going on about the way others perceive you? When you champion a cause for others, then you will get the respect you think you deserve. Many here have had a hard time. But we live in the greatest nation on earth, not perfect but better than any other. Instead of saying you, you, you why don,t we say what can I do to make it better?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Again if you read my posts you will see my MANY suggestions on how I feel to make it better for all of us ie understand history of other cultures and end racism.

As for other nations---- didnt know we were talking about their social structure ---just US and possible race riots by the BP's---correct? Maybe we can discuss the state of their society based on their pasts with slavery/economic disparity based on repressive and divisive labels in a new thread that you can create.

It is all about me, me, me right now because I am writing this post on behalf of me --not all Blacks ---just as I am sure you do not speak for all Native Americans--I am sure you will find all different types of opinions because as human beings we are not the same----It is good that we all are talking about it so that we can all heal that is my contribution in context of ATS. I do other things also that I would rather not discuss here to help us all get along better and it has nothing to do with race.

I do not agree with your outlook so lets just agree to disagree. I believe we let people take our freedom away because we do not know that it belongs to us and again respectfully "God Given" rights did not start 250 years ago. Please research.

Also, I love the US because they actually told you that you have these rights--not just leave it an esoteric philosophical concept but then they ignored it for some of our ancestors of the American community based on skin color/birthright/economic status/etc.
That needs to be addressed.

For instance, I love my man but there is a lot of stuff about him that I dont particularly like. Doesnt mean I love him any less. It just means I need to change to show him as an example on how he needs to change so we can grow together---same with us and Uncle Sam.

So please again do not question my patriotism. I just think we (debt slaves) all could do better and our government(banker slave owners) could definitely do better by us.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What are the black people gonna do when there are not more white people?
When all the bad people are gone?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by _Volt_

Same thing white folks would do when there is no minorities to pick on. Rape, pillage, kill each other based on new things things like hair and eye color, physical features (freckle vs non freckle) (hairy arms vs non hairy) and repress each other....and if all of us Blacks keep dying from AIDS, drug abuse, gang violence, KKK, KFC, and gangsta rap music you may soon find out.

(and I mean that with the same innocent sarcasm I hope you meant your comment with)

Greed and Evil rules in the end.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

One question. Why are you a debt slave? As a M.D. surely you cannot owe anyone. Why do you but into that lot? I have said often enough that few should be in debt. If I can do it anyone can. It is just a matter of living below your income. We always pay in cash. We raise much of our own food in a small garden. There are many ways to fight ignorance. Our property is owned by us free and clear, and it was not inherited. It is what you do with what you have not what you have that does you. Why have you enslaved yourself to them? As I have clearly gone way beyond the bounds of the op I will stop here.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman
reply to post by _Volt_

Same thing white folks would do when there is no minorities to pick on. Rape, pillage, kill each other based on new things things like hair and eye color, physical features (freckle vs non freckle) (hairy arms vs non hairy) and repress each other....and if all of us Blacks keep dying from AIDS, drug abuse, gang violence, KKK, KFC, and gangsta rap music you may soon find out.

(and I mean that with the same innocent sarcasm I hope you meant your comment with)

Greed and Evil rules in the end.

Gingers and non-gingers....
If it wasn't sooo depressing I would laugh. Oh wait...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

As a M.D. surely you cannot owe anyone.
LOLOLOLOLOL!

I was asleep :-) and I had to get student loans to get where I needed to go to help people or so I thought. I am glad you are free. Lucky for you. I live way beneath my means but It is still hard to keep everything together when you start out the month paying 3000 a month to Sallie Mae. Lets not mention my malpractice insurance, insurance crappy reimbursements to push deadly drugs on people....etc. etc.

I guess I should have waited until I could afford it to try to grow up and save lives and not given in to the " your a dr. and you will pay it back in no time" crap from student advisors, loan officers, friends, and family.

Back on topic: is it going to happen or not? What is the consensus? how much longer til we find out if people are about to bug out? Tonight? Tomorrow? I am afraid and I hope people go against these jerks trying to get us all killed.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _Volt_

OR this could happen Killer Giraffes

Giraffes--See Video in this ATS thread

OKOK but seriously When I read your post I realized this:

Will human beings EVER stop hating and killing each other? Is it in our DNA?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Without a doubt there are powers out there that are trying to pit us against on another. This article posted by the op is one method. We truly need to look beyond and stand firm. We need to take our country back and place it in the hands of the people again. Unfortunately there is too much ignorance on both sides to see clearly. This election may well be the downfall of our country no matter who gets elected. Surely there will be no winners.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

p.s. We are lucky that here we can agree to disagree and still strive for many of the same goals.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So true. So well put.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
OMG It is already happening....got this vid from election irregularities thread by Marcus Calpurnius

sorry I dont know how to embed you tube vids

You Tube-Black Panthers

ATS related thread

Media propaganda or real this time---Fox news as is most MSM is always suspect but damn....plus they are the only ones reporting it? that Ive seen at least

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yeah, this is getting a little weird now. One day their declaring war on whites and on election day they are wielding night sticks at voting locations? I'm going to go ahead and ask the obvious question. Where in the hell is the MSM?

The answer is, this doesn't fit their template. It would only be newsworthy if it were white racists intimidating black people.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Black people like that play on the fear that whites have for them. you see it in another post where there is a vid of panthers at polling stations, trying to haress people going to vote.

Black people are far more racist than whites are, and they take it much further.

I wonder how many whites live next to blacks, who are being microwaved in there homes with weapons, by the blacks, and the white families do not know.

thats the stuff that blacks do, to whites, and he calls white people sissies.

But he is right that obama is just there to con people, and people will fall for it. Right now in london on the news blacks are having parties that they think oabam has won.

I say as a white person who has had to put up with black racism, who the fok cares, but he is right white people are sissies.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
Yeah, this is getting a little weird now. One day their declaring war on whites and on election day they are wielding night sticks are voting locations? I'm going to go ahead and ask the obvious question. Where in the hell is the MSM?

The answer is, this doesn't fit their template. It would only be newsworthy if it were white racists intimidating black people.

AGREED! 2ND LINE POST.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Black people like that play on the fear that whites have for them. you see it in another post where there is a vid of panthers at polling stations, trying to haress people going to vote.

Black people are far more racist than whites are, and they take it much further.

I wonder how many whites live next to blacks, who are being microwaved in there homes with weapons, by the blacks, and the white families do not know.

thats the stuff that blacks do, to whites, and he calls white people sissies.

But he is right that obama is just there to con people, and people will fall for it. Right now in london on the news blacks are having parties that they think oabam has won.

I say as a white person who has had to put up with black racism, who the fok cares, but he is right white people are sissies.

THIS IS WHY STUFF LIKE THIS IS GOING ON. YOU HAVE TO STOP IT SO WE WONT GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE FOR US ALL TO LIVE IN MARTIAL LAW. EVERYONE HAS BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST..... WHITE PEOPLE DO STUFF TO THEMSELVES TOO.... BUT TO BRING RACE BACK INTO IT MAKES YOU JUST AS BAD AS THE BPS MAYBE WORSE MAYBE WORSE THAN THE BLACK PEOPLE LIVING NEXT DOOR TO YOU. DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Woah, What-The-Hell? New video of some of this intimidation.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think they are trying to get some publicity. I mean I hadnt even heard of any of these people being active in like the last 20 years. There is no other reason. Its like the other guy says why would you intimidate whites when they have to vote for OBAMA to win. Even if every black person in America who could vote voted for him it would still be less than 8 percent of the total voting population ( sheer numbers and pop counts)

These dudes are hopelessly dumb and I think they are a plant and I would think the same if the KKK came out.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join