It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I ended up with INFJ : 22 62 25 44.

The result kind of surprised me, I never thought of myself as a counselor. Very interesting test!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Going through this thread it seems that ALL who accept the label of indigo are Intuitive Introverts. the other traits vary but those two seem constant among all.

It's quite logical actually.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ENJT

Extraverted - 78
Intuitive - 50
Thinking - 50
Judging - 1

Fieldmarshal. Nice!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 38 25 44

I don't think I am an indigo, but I took the test, I took it before and it came out the same, INFJ, interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

Mz results were:
Your Type is
INFJ
22 25 38 33
Famous people of your particular type
John Bradshaw, Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela, John Calvin, Nicole Kidman

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Im not an indigo nor am i sure they really exist as i dont have personal experience with any of them.

But i meditate and experiment with Out of body experiences etc.

My results:

Extraverted 44%
Intuitive 25%
Feeling 25%
Judging 1%

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

I dont trust these tests but hope u can make some use of the results

Greets

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
INFP

78 62 38 78

You are:
very expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
very expressed perceiving personality

Healer

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
INFJ

11 62 50 1

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hi,
Well, that was fun!
Would like to know what your research says when you are done

Your Type is
INFJ
56 75 38 44

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
ok didnt see this coming

INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

22 50 100 22

hmm...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by zoomer72]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted 67
Sensing 1
Thinking 1
Judging 1

i got 1 persen for sensing thinking and judging what is that mean??

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld.

Inspectors (as much as ten percent of the general population) are the true guardians of institutions. They are patient with their work and with the procedures within an institution, although not always with the unauthorized behavior of some people in that institution. Responsible to the core, Inspectors like it when people know their duties, follow the guidelines, and operate within the rules. For their part, Inspectors will see to it that goods are examined and schedules are kept, that resources will be up to standards and delivered when and where they are supposed to be. And they would prefer that everyone be this dependable. Inspectors can be hard-nosed about the need for following the rules in the workplace, and do not hesitate to report irregularities to the proper authorities. Because of this they are often misjudged as being hard-hearted, or as having ice in their veins, for people fail to see their good intentions and their vulnerability to criticism. Also, because Inspectors usually make their inspections without much flourish or fanfare, the dedication they bring to their work can go unnoticed and unappreciated.
Please Understand Me II -- The International Bestseller by David Keirsey, Ph.D. Click here to purchase at Amazon.com

While not as talkative as Supervisor Guardians [ESTJs], Inspectors are still highly sociable, and are likely to be involved in community service organizations, such as Sunday School, Little League, or Boy and Girl Scouting, that transmit traditional values to the young. Like all Guardians, Inspectors hold dear their family social ceremonies-weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries - although they tend to be shy if the occasion becomes too large or too public. Generally speaking, Inspectors are not comfortable with anything that gets too fancy. Their words tend to be plain and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often simple and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than trendy or ostentatious. As for personal property, they usually choose standard items over models loaded with features, and they often try to find classics and antiques - Inspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time.

Queen Elizabeth II, Harry S. Truman, Warren Buffet, Queen Victoria, James K. Polk, and J.D. Rockefeller are examples of Inspector Guardians.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

my results!

Your Type is
INFP
67 50 12 11

[edit on 12-6-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Your Type is
INFP
44 75 12 44

thats me in a nut shell......... how did i get in a nut shell!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
67 12 62 33

hmm.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
O MY GOD. You all really let your self graduate. I can tell you two things.

1. No real higher being will do this test (because he/she don't need to be the best),

2. To call them Indigos is another form of categorization.

3. Monitoring and find them is the interest of "our" enemy.

Watch out! Be careful! And do not throw pearls before swine.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm INFJ

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I took the test and ........

ENTP
56 50 25 33

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't know if I would be considered an Indigo, but on this test I scored 82%.

I am an INFP, which is supposed to be very rare. It surprises me that there are so many other INFPs here.

Once you know what type you are, I recommend going to this site to learn how you can deal with the problem areas of your type. INFPs, for instance, need to develop extroverted intuition.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
E N F P
1 62 25 6

Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Fiercely individualistic, Champions strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves is usually quite attractive to others. At the same time, Champions have outstanding intuitive powers and can tell what is going on inside of others, reading hidden emotions and giving special significance to words or actions. In fact, Champions are constantly scanning the social environment, and no intriguing character or silent motive is likely to escape their attention. Far more than the other Idealists, Champions are keen and probing observers of the people around them, and are capable of intense concentration on another individual. Their attention is rarely passive or casual. On the contrary, Champions tend to be extra sensitive and alert, always ready for emergencies, always on the lookout for what's possible.

Champions are good with people and usually have a wide range of personal relationships. They are warm and full of energy with their friends. They are likable and at ease with colleagues, and handle their employees or students with great skill. They are good in public and on the telephone, and are so spontaneous and dramatic that others love to be in their company. Champions are positive, exuberant people, and often their confidence in the goodness of life and of human nature makes good things happen.

Joan Baez, Phil Donahue, Paul Robeson, Bill Moyer, Elizibeth Cady Stanton, Joeseph Campbell, Edith Wharton, Sargent Shriver, Charles Dickens, and Upton Sinclair are examples of Idealist Champions

I have a bunch of number ones at various places I have worked
simple improvisations out of what is avaliable and overlooked
never made much money
never much cared
people like the music I create and preform
improvising is my forte

MarkTtwain came up as a descritption in one of the links
though I doubt I'll ever be in his shoes
he has been a constant influece since I was a child

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join