It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
Your Type is
Mastermind (INTJ)
Intuitive--62%
Introverted--44%
Judging--33%
Thinking--1%

Not making fun of you starsyren, but does anyone find this funny.

Your Type is
Mastermind (INTJ)
Intuitive--62%
Introverted--44%
Judging--33%
Thinking--1%

Just tickled me.
Don't think I am trying to insult anyone. I recon I'd be happy if I hit at least one percentile for thinking.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 12 25 22

low percentages, I'm completely soaked up in it! Georgeouss.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Idealist Portrait of the Teacher (ENFJ)
Even more than the other Idealists, Teachers have a natural talent for leading students or trainees toward learning, or as Idealists like to think of it, they are capable of calling forth each learner's potentials. Teachers (around two percent of the population) are able - effortlessly, it seems, and almost endlessly-to dream up fascinating learning activities for their students to engage in. In some Teachers, this ability to fire the imagination can amount to a kind of genius which other types find hard to emulate. But perhaps their greatest strength lies in their belief in their students. Teachers look for the best in their students, and communicate clearly that each one has untold potential, and this confidence can inspire their students to grow and develop more than they ever thought possible.

In whatever field they choose, Teachers consider people their highest priority, and they instinctively communicate personal concern and a willingness to become involved. Warmly outgoing, and perhaps the most expressive of all the types, Teachers are remarkably good with language, especially when communicating in speech, face to face. And they do not hesitate to speak out and let their feelings be known. Bubbling with enthusiasm, Teachers will voice their passions with dramatic flourish, and can, with practice, become charismatic public speakers. This verbal ability gives Teachers a good deal of influence in groups, and they are often asked to take a leadership role.

Teachers like things settled and organized, and will schedule their work hours and social engagements well ahead of time-and they are absolutely trustworthy in honoring these commitments. Valuing as they do interpersonal cooperation and harmonious relations, Teachers are extraordinarily tolerant of others, are easy to get along with, and are usually popular wherever they are.

Teachers are highly sensitive to others, which is to say their intuition tends to be well developed. Certainly their insight into themselves and others is unparalleled. Without a doubt, they know what is going on inside themselves, and they can read other people with uncanny accuracy. Teachers also identify with others quite easily, and will actually find themselves picking up the characteristics, emotions, and beliefs of those around them. Because they slip almost unconsciously into other people's skin in this way, Teachers feel closely connected with those around them, and thus show a sincere interest in the joys and problems of their employees, colleagues, students, clients, and loved ones.

Mikhail Gorbachev, Oprah Winfrey, Pope John Paul II, Ralph Nader, John Wooden, and Margaret Mead are examples of Teacher Idealists.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
67 38 38 11

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think I'm an indigo child, but I'm still trying to figure that out.
Could someone help me with that? Its kind of annoying. S:

You are:
very expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
distinctively expressed perceiving personality

"I remember the first albatross I ever saw. ... At intervals, it arched forth its vast archangel wings, as if to embrace some holy ark. Wondrous flutterings and throbbings shook it. Though bodily unharmed, it uttered cries, as some king's ghost in super natural distress. Through its inexpressible, strange eyes, methought I peeped to secrets not below the heavens. As Abraham before the angels, I bowed myself..." --(Herman Melville, Moby Dick)
INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities.

INFP children often exhibit this in a 'Calvin and Hobbes' fashion, switching from reality to fantasy and back again. With few exceptions, it is the NF child who readily develops imaginary playmates (as with Anne of Green Gables's "bookcase girlfriend"--her own reflection) and whose stuffed animals come to life like the Velveteen Rabbit and the Skin Horse:

"...Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand..." (the Skin Horse)
INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything. Even for the most unlovable the INFP is wont to have pity.

Rest you, my enemy,
Slain without fault,
Life smacks but tastelessly
Lacking your salt!
Stuck in a bog whence naught
May catapult me,
Come from the grave, long-sought,
Come and insult me!
--(Steven Vincent Benet, Elegy for an Enemy)
Their extreme depth of feeling is often hidden, even from themselves, until circumstances evoke an impassioned response:

"I say, Queequeg! Why don't you speak? It's I--Ishmael." But all remained still as before. ... Something must have happened. Apoplexy!
... And running up after me, she caught me as I was again trying to force open the door. ... "Have to burst it open," said I, and was running down the entry a little, for a good start, when the landlady caught me, again vowing I should not break down her premises; but I tore from her, and with a sudden bodily rush dashed myself full against the mark.--(Melville, Moby Dick)
Of course, not all of life is rosy, and INFPs are not exempt from the same disappointments and frustrations common to humanity. As INTPs tend to have a sense of failed competence, INFPs struggle with the issue of their own ethical perfection, e.g., perfo rmance of duty for the greater cause. An INFP friend describes the inner conflict as not good versus bad, but on a grand scale, Good vs. Evil. Luke Skywalker in Star Wars depicts this conflict in his struggle between the two sides of "The Force." Although the dark side must be reckoned with, the INFP believes that good ultimately triumphs.

Some INFPs have a gift for taking technical information and putting it into layman's terms. Brendan Kehoe's Zen and the Art of the Internet is one example of this "de-jargoning" talent in action.

Functional Analysis:

Introverted Feeling

INFPs live primarily in a rich inner world of introverted Feeling. Being inward-turning, the natural attraction is away from world and toward essence and ideal. This introversion of dominant Feeling, receiving its data from extraverted intuition, must be the source of the quixotic nature of these usually gentle beings. Feeling is caught in the approach- avoidance bind between concern both for people and for All Creatures Great and Small, and a psycho-magnetic repulsion from the same. The "object," be it homo sapie

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
iens or a mere representation of an organism, is valued only to the degree that the object contains some measure of the inner Essence or greater Good. Doing a good deed, for example, may provide intrinsic satisfaction which is only secondary to the greater good of striking a blow against Man's Inhumanity to Mankind.

Extraverted iNtuition

Extraverted intuition faces outward, greeting the world on behalf of Feeling. What the observer usually sees is creativity with implied good will. Intuition spawns this type's philosophical bent and strengthens pattern perception. It combines as auxiliary with introverted Feeling and gives rise to unusual skill in both character development and fluency with language--a sound basis for the development of literary facility. If INTPs aspire to word mechanics, INFPs would be verbal artists.

Introverted Sensing

Sensing is introverted and often invisible. This stealth function in the third position gives INFPs a natural inclination toward absent- mindedness and other-worldliness, however, Feeling's strong people awareness provides a balancing, mitigating effect. This introverted Sensing is somewhat categorical, a subdued version of SJ sensing. In the third position, however, it is easily overridden by the stronger functions.

Extraverted Thinking

The INFP may turn to inferior extraverted Thinking for help in focusing on externals and for closure. INFPs can even masquerade in their ESTJ business suit, but not without expending considerable energy. The inferior, problematic nature of Extraverted Thinking is its lack of context and proportion. Single impersonal facts may loom large or attain higher priority than more salient principles which are all but overlooked.

Also, for my profile thing I got Healer.
keirsey.com...

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
89 12 75 67

[edit on 11-8-2009 by summerdreary]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm an indigo or not but here are my results

INFP
Introverted 56
Intuitive 12
Feeling 50
Perceiving 11

Idealist Portrait of the Healer (INFP)

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

reading this description reminds me a lot of myself, not to bad for answering a few yes or no questions

[edit on 11-8-2009 by win_freedom]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here is my results.

Your Type is

INTP
Introverted 78
Intuitive 38
Thinking 12
Perceiving 11

Rational architect

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I aint no Indigo, as far as i know anyways, but here's my results:

ENFJ
Extraverted - 78%
Intuitive - 75%
Feeling - 50%
Judging - 44%

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

-keirsey.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Idealist Portrait of the Healer (INFP)
I'm INFP:Indealist Healer
apparently 'we' only account for 1% of the population.
the global population was
69, 3425, 9596 at 3:20pm 14th Aug 09 according to
World population calculator
1% of 6, 934, 259, 596 = 69, 342, 596.
So I'm curious to know if any of you got the same results as me doing this test,
whether any of my 69 million or so INFP:I.H brothers & sisters are here on ATS?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Heh The OP only made 2 posts in this whole thread?

Well just the straight fact and without all the filling.

I'm at INFP.

Weird, maybe its because I'm tired/ late a night and wanted to get through it rather fast because I usually end up being an INTP or so.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

-keirsey.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Idealist Portrait of the Healer (INFP)
I'm INFP:Indealist Healer
apparently 'we' only account for 1% of the population.
the global population was
69, 3425, 9596 at 3:20pm 14th Aug 09 according to
World population calculator
1% of 6, 934, 259, 596 = 69, 342, 596.
So I'm curious to know if any of you got the same results as me doing this test,
whether any of my 69 million or so INFP:I.H brothers & sisters are here on ATS?

yeah mine said the same aswell famous people with my results included

socrates
albert einstein
sir isaac newton
gerald ford

heh i feel like a failure allready
im letting my group down

[edit on 14-8-2009 by valiant]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

hahaha! yeah i know what you mean...
but i gotta say that combine these results with results from any of the tests from '100 ways to know yourself' or feng shui/numerology results & you might find your result of INFP to become an inspiring & reassuring thing as opposed to it putting pressure on you to succeed.

Remember that a lot of famous INFP's aren't recognised for their good often until they at least hit their 40's & the global recognition & appreciation of these people often continue to increase long after they die.

that is to say,
you have all the time in the world,
and you are capable of anything.

"The ego is trivial. the reconciliation of soul is vital."

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Interesting too that I put out a call to the universe for INFP's & the very next 2 posters on this thread are INFP.
I fcucking love synchronicity.
Its the ineffables way of letting you know you're on the right path.
Thanks for the replies...now if only I knew how to put the association to some good.....start a group or something...

and the whole 2 post OP thing is funny, and kind of suspicious?
but then I am a bit paranoid...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i dont know if i am an indigo child but i can see orbs and often know when certain things are going to happen.

INTP

introverted 89%
intuitive 75%
thinking 1%
perceiving 69%

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
percieving is really 67%

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I am an indigo at the least but, I could actually be diagnosed a monster.
My results are:
Extravert---78
Intuitive----50
Feelings----25
judgement-67

I happen to prefer to refer to myself as a mutant especially in the brain. Indigo is a term I only learned of this year.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am not an indigo, I am a starseed, but it was a fun test never the less.
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
56 50 38 22

Idealist Portrait of the Healer (INFP)

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

Also, Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks.

At work, Healers are adaptable, welcome new ideas and new information, are patient with complicated situations, but impatient with routine details. Healers are keenly aware of people and their feelings, and relate well with most others. Because of their deep-seated reserve, however, they can work quite happily alone. When making decisions, Healers follow their heart not their head, which means they can make errors of fact, but seldom of feeling. They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, like the other Idealists, a remarkable facility with language. They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as for creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion. Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort.

Princess Diana, Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow", and Isabel Meyers are examples of a Healer Idealists.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
forgot to present my type
ENFL

we are those who are world leaders and teachers we are intuitive and highly perceptive. I happen to have pure psychic intuition and when in danger I always leave before the event occurs and get away. This is 50% subconcious and 50% percieved intuition. When it comes down to the core of my soul, located in my brain lies a supermassive black hole ruling the galactic halo of my body. This gives me electromagnetic abilities that are currently only triggered when I am in danger or beaten to the point where the pain makes me black out.

I have even been targeted by a massive lightning bolt and all of the sudden I could see in my mind the thunder clouds in the sky while indoors in a house, I could also see a grid of sorts on the image in my mind and there went a sort of radar/sonar into the grid in my mind which tracked the movement of the electron energy. There was a point when the
electrons had finally centered above the house directly above my head.
Then I saw it begin to arc as I went into a crouched position and formed my arms into a conical shape beginning at the top of my head.

The bolt was deflected approximately 150-200 feet due North where it shattered a two foot thick pine into little pieces like saw dust, litrally, it also cut in half a tree about twice that diameter.
So I have very advanced electromagnetic abilities, but it always manifests when it decides or reacts to a threat. When it happens my subconscious mind merges with my conscious mind and I automatically know how to use the sense or ability that has become functional. I can't do this on command yet but I am practicing and not giving up.

I can prophesy though quite accurately based on my dreams where I am projected into my future, or better said possible future; because I can change my actions, but cannot change the large events that are about to start in the next few years and lasting several years. I can say we will see a Yellowstone event before or around 2020 and the whole region will come alive with volcanic activity. This is why I am presently studying volcanology in college as a geology major.

Get ready for war before volcanic activity in America in the near future. This may start as civil war but looks to progress into an invasion by oriental people and finally nuclear war. Then as if this is not enough a nasty plague will be released which can be defined as living death and hell. Get ready for a survival episode and don't get caught in the crowd of unskilled wanna survivors because they only know one thing and that is pull every one down with them. My quick prediction and advice. Learn how to survive and fight.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I got healer as well! I don't think the healer is one percent of the world, considering the large numbers of people that came out with healer after taking the test.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join